Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Is this Trayvon Martin thing getting out of control?

Look what shirts they are now selling in downtown Cincy. Unreal. Not to mention the Hoody Rally's going on everywhere with the skittles. I mean i get it, people want justice. Would it be the same if it was another race is all im asking. Would there be shirts like this out on the news?
    http://spontaneousshrines.wordpress....rayvon-martin/

Im not in no way saying justice should not be served but this seems a little out of control. Also the Black Panthers got a 10 k bounty out on the shooter. The family asked them not too and they said no they have had enough. I mean come the fuk on.
    Points Awarded:

RyanLeafOfBets gave Bcatswin 100 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

A latino = cracker when it fits their racist agenda.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Something is going to happen and soon.... Riots

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's kind of a great shirt. Real symbolic of the times....Reduce, reduce, reduce everything to the lowest common denominator, sprinkle in raw facebook emotional thought, prey on our hidden fears/hate/bigotries and don't let the facts get in the way(the guy is latino).
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: OMGRandyJackson

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Kills me the Panthers doing that when family asked them not, it's the same thing the family said there son died by. Vigilante force.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    A latino = cracker when it fits their racist agenda.

PickWinnerAllDay

People are saying there are witnesses that saw Trayvon attack Zimmerman?

This could get ugly.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    People are saying there are witnesses that saw Trayvon attack Zimmerman?

This could get ugly.

No, the report was that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman during the fight. The eye witness didn't see who attacked who.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    No, the report was that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman during the fight. The eye witness didn't see who attacked who.
    What I read was that Zimmerman retreated backwards and Trayvon went towards his SUV and started a fight. That would make Zimmerman innocent if true.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Either way this will be heard of for quite some time.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

It's ironic that the Black Panthers and the people who buy these tshirts are the same people that are asking us not to judge them on the color of their skin; asking us to have all the facts before we make a knee-jerk reaction. But yet the Black Panthers put out a bounty on Zimmerman before they know all the facts, and want to kill a man who hasn't even been arrested it.

TrailerParkBoy
    Free Speech!
    TrailerParkBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Notice the "S" and "K" are written in red? Appeals to the intelligence level.....

Senior Kindergarten

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Parents will get rich off of this...the guy that shot him will write a book and get rich... attorneys will get rich... black panthers will get rich and deposit it into 5 dimes

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

he's gonna walk

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Parents will get rich off of this...the guy that shot him will write a book and get rich... attorneys will get rich... black panthers will get rich and deposit it into 5 dimes

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

zimmerman is more unpopular than steve bartman was. could get pretty dangerous for him.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

How the hell did they get lil wayne to wear a zimmerman shirt?

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    How the hell did they get lil wayne to wear a zimmerman shirt?
    My first thoughts exactly

PickWinnerAllDay

Lil Wayne is the missing link.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I wish more of the facts were released to the public a lot sooner...I still don't know what to think and am trying to suspend judgment until that point...I wish that the media would do the same. Now, if Zimmerman is truly innocent, all hell is going to break out because it's become a racial/ political thing...hate it when politics and race hijacks issues before all of the events are known. Some politicians are aleady using this event to grandstand their policy agendas...that does not seem right.

If Zimmerman is guilty of what he's being accused of, then let justice run its course!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

So black gangstas that pop a cap in someone's ass and never get caught are pussys too? Just want to be sure I understand his logic.

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

"Pussy Ass Cracker" is not the one who is dead, so I'd think twice about who you are calling pussy. An armed society is a polite society.

High3rEl3m3nt

Quote Originally Posted by JoeVig View Post
    "Pussy Ass Cracker" is not the one who is dead, so I'd think twice about who you are calling pussy. An armed society is a polite society.
    An armed and intelligent society is a polite society. I can rattle off several cities that I wouldn't want everyone to have a gun.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

why do white people always take the blame for this kind of stuff? black people kill white people every day and it doesnt make national news. If blacks are really against racism, they would understand that a crime is a crime , and that this shouldnt be a white vs black issue but rather a human on human issue. But no, too many minorities look towards the racist card when something bad happens. I really loved how nbc interviewed a black friend of zimmerman and he said that he was in no way racist. Im also getting sick and tired of hearing about him having skittles and tea, what in gods name does that prove? mike tyson could be carrying a stick of gum and a ring pop and still knock me out, what do these items have to do with anything?

High3rEl3m3nt

Irish, one of the interesting things that I have studied on my own is the difference between early black leaders and contemporary black leaders. Early black leaders recognized that in order to better their condition, they needed to address issues within the community. For example, gender inequality and racism against darker shades of blacks has been a long-standing problem. Early black leaders realized that in order to make significant steps forward, they needed to be proactive and encourage public dialogue amonst all people rather than being blindly defensive. Today, black contemporary leaders are blindly defensive and attack issues outside of the community, which has led to hypocracy and community problems to permeate. It has also led many to accept a perpetual victim mentality, which prevents a progressive approach. I really wish some of these earlier black leaders were alive today...they openly talked about many things that are no longer addressed.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

http://www.newson6.com/story/1717869...type=printable

funny you don't hear about this story. not worthy of obama, sharpton, or jackson's time.

fuk this crap for these useless people..pieces of shit....of course it's not worthy if it's a mighty black.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post

funny you don't hear about this story. not worthy of obama, sharpton, or jackson's time.

fuk this crap for these useless people..pieces of shit....of course it's not worthy if it's a mighty black.
    This right here. This is the fuking shit thats wrong, i never even heard about this. This is a bunch of BS.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Tyrone was not in jail, he would probably wear one of those "cracker" shirts....That's the great thing about all this.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Maybe this is why the Miami Heat are struggling. Too much involved in this.

TrailerParkBoy
    Free Speech!
    TrailerParkBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

If they had skittles and an energy drink I'd shoot each and every mutha f*cking one of them. Lebron would shoot back but they'd be bricks.....

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

A defenseless child is now gone from this earth from this cowardly act by Zimmerman. We live in a ****** up society. The signs of all out chaos is upon us... This kind of act should not be ignored.. Florida needs to tear it up like they did in LA.....

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

As long as we have liberal white democrats who buy into this crap about a black life being worth more than a white life to make up for the evils of slavery, things are only going to get worse.

I remember during the Rodney King riots, when that black piece of garbage took a brick to that truck drivers head and the whole thing was caught on film.

A huge, long list of liberal white lawyers along with self-proclaimed black leaders like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton argued before the court to show extreme leniency due to the riots going on and the liberal court agreed giving the black punk a minimum sentence.

You want pictorial evidence of why the U.S. is falling apart at the seams. Look no further than this bag of crap.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

mods hows this guy andy wend not banned? black piece of garbafe? really. You guys cry about progression and we have people like andy wend spewing his hate and what does the blackman (me) do? I react to it.. And with yhe zimmerman case the witnesses who are coming forward weeks after the incident in favor of zimmermans statements , are less believable than those who gave statements up front. bcats that story you posted- did they catch the person? Of course you wont see every single news story on national news but i bet it was on local news. do you know how many channels and people it would to report ever single thing. Blame the US capitalistic system and greedy ass news networks owners for propagating any story they think us(sheep) will latch on to. Fox news the biggest entertainment network of them all. Its like watching nonstop reruns of jersey shore when i tune in to fox. so exciting! all this prejudice against one another

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

To answer the question... yes, it is already WAY out of hand.

The media pushed an agenda, without the facts, and the large part of dumbass America slurped it up... take a picture of the kid that is 5-7 years old and use it against a picture of Zimmerman in a 5 year old booking photo instead of the more recent pictures of the kid and Zimmerman in a suit and tie for his job... all of the purpose of inciting outrage. It is intellectually dishonest.

Go look up the kid's recent history. 10 day suspension for punching, or attempting to punch, his bus driver. Extremely strong suspicion of dealing marijuana. But he's just an innocent little boy... yeah, right.

But, wikkid... yes, there are black pieces of garbage in this world. Just like there are white pieces of garbage in this world. He's not saying ALL... but there are definitely segments out there.

Go look up Trayvon's most recent photo, the one with the gold grill looking like a thug. I laughed when I heard Obama say if he had a son he'd look like Trayvon... I thought to myself - one of Barack's advisors needs to tell the dumbass to shut up and actually look at a recent picture of Trayvon and see if he'd still say that. I was rolling when I saw it!

Here's a little "being real" for you... this is the shit the slanted media isn't going to cover... just a view from the opposite side.

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-lineh...-a-drug-dealer

1234 ... Last