wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

That fat white guy going to get what's coming to him

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

That video says absolutely nothing...The kid saw nothing, he heard yells of hlep.

I'd walk by that kid and say "hey cool story bro"

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

gates

icon044
    +$1552
    icon044's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Attachment 40428

Yep.... Looks like the kinda kid that could take on a 260 pound fat ass

With every post the boy gets smaller and Zimmerman gets bigger... These pics the media is putting up are old pics but use them to put more light on the story... That what sells

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    im just calling evil white devils scum, not you upstanding citizens. Someone made reference to black garbage, i thought we are all over this racist crap now. We are all equal man. I would hug you if i ever met you but the fact remains there will still be white devils and CRACKERS. When i say this word CRACKER - im referring to those who think they are so high and mighty to speak down to black folks like they are still their slave owners. Just to clear things up GROUP HUG* And dont call me a gay either because that is not being truthful and people might see you as a HOMOPHOBIC PREJUDICE CRACKER.
    Dont give me that fukking shit, if someone spouted out the N word and posted it you would be all up in arms about it, your just another black guy who thinks its OK to use racial slurs becuase your black, which again makes you a full blown racist. If a white poster was on here saying "im just calling evil N words scum, not you upstanding citizens" you'de be emailing the mods about it before you could blink, hate to break it to you man but you dont get a free pass to say that shit cause your black and think your entiitled.

wikkidinsane

picms i already reported the racist behavior to the mods. You havent been reading the comments if you think the n word hasnt been used. Love you

TrailerParkBoy
    Free Speech!
    TrailerParkBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

What white guy?

I know english is never your strong suit but does lack of intelligence affect your eyesight as well?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I for one forgive your ancestors for butt fkin and raping my ancestors and denying us what is now known as human rights. I here to forgive you- do not let the past cloud your judgrment and cripple US from going forward.
    What about your black ancestors in Africa that enslaved you in the first place and then sold you to the white man? You should see that for what it really is, a blessing that you somehow made it to this great country and are now free to trap baby Komodo Dragons in your back yard.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

picms i already reported the racist behavior to the mods. You havent been reading the comments if you think the n word hasnt been used. Love you
    Well i aint gonna report you but your no better since you post racial slurs too, and posting a video where at the end its basically a threat aginast whites shows your a racist as well.

icon044
    +$1552

How can you report something that u have did 5-6 times in this thread?Doesn't go both ways? Guess we owe u that?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I don't think the MODS care too much about raciest shiit on here. It seems like every hour there are 2 or 3 threads that open with

"Why do Black (fill in your own stereotypical race-bait)"

I'd honestly wished they'd give out infractions for some of that crap.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    I don't think the MODS care too much about raciest shiit on here. It seems like every hour there are 2 or 3 threads that open with

"Why do Black (fill in your own stereotypical race-bait)"

I'd honestly wished they'd give out infractions for some of that crap.

You probably realize it's the same few people...If it really bothers you, then report it.

I hardly ever read racism on here, maybe I'm not visiting the right threads, but since this black kids death, I've seen a little racism, and I enjoy reading it, although it's sick to believe that people are still racist...But I get it some white people hate blacks, therefore most blacks love to see white on black crimes, not because they actually care about the family that was unfortunate, but because they get a reason to yell RACISM...It's sad, but true.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    You probably realize it's the same few people
    Good point.

icon044
    +$1552

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Good point.
    As you all can tell i have a post count of 100 and a few.. I dont post much but when see a pic with a guy wearing a shirt like that and somebody takes up for him that is crazy. No excuse for that and if that was any other race wearing a shirt like that he would be on the news to with al sharpton saying he needs to be convicted of hate crimes

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    As long as we have liberal white democrats who buy into this crap about a black life being worth more than a white life to make up for the evils of slavery, things are only going to get worse.

I remember during the Rodney King riots, when that black piece of garbage took a brick to that truck drivers head and the whole thing was caught on film.

A huge, long list of liberal white lawyers along with self-proclaimed black leaders like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton argued before the court to show extreme leniency due to the riots going on and the liberal court agreed giving the black punk a minimum sentence.

You want pictorial evidence of why the U.S. is falling apart at the seams. Look no further than this bag of crap.
    yeah that's a real winner. education..next to none no doubt.

have to keep dumbing down the system so garbage like this can exist.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Not sure why people want to keep arguing about who attacked who first.....who started talking shit first.....whether TM was a drug user, drug dealer, gots suspended from school or whatever the Fukk else you want to ramble about to take the focus away from the Main point at hand:

Zimmerman minds his own fukkin business, or at worst calls the police to report a suspicious character, then we never have this discussion

Zimmerman wanted to be a hero and approached a fukkin teenager with a loaded gun.....and whatever fukkin happened next should be irrelevant because he's already in the wrong here, and an innocent kid ends up fukkin shot to death

How can people even argue this?? I just don't fukkin get it

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Not sure why people want to keep arguing about who attacked who first.....who started talking shit first.....whether TM was a drug user, drug dealer, gots suspended from school or whatever the Fukk else you want to ramble about to take the focus away from the Main point at hand:

Zimmerman minds his own fukkin business, or at worst calls the police to report a suspicious character, then we never have this discussion

Zimmerman wanted to be a hero and approached a fukkin teenager with a loaded gun.....and whatever fukkin happened next should be irrelevant because he's already in the wrong here, and an innocent kid ends up fukkin shot to death

How can people even argue this?? I just don't fukkin get it
    Moneyline I don't get how you can think the designated neighborhood patrol should see a suspicious acting and looking person in his neighborhood, which has recently had several break ins, and look the other way and "mind his own business." It's his neighborhood, it is his business.

Whether he was at fault or not in what transpired, saying he should ignore such a character, especially when it is looking more and more like Trayvon does have a troublesome past with drugs, violence, etc. is living in some sort of delusional utopia.

note:never hire or let moneylinedawg volunteer to guard or protect anything

Go Cocks!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Moneyline I don't get how you can think the designated neighborhood patrol should see a suspicious acting and looking person in his neighborhood, which has recently had several break ins, and look the other way and "mind his own business." It's his neighborhood, it is his business.

Whether he was at fault or not in what transpired, saying he should ignore such a character, especially when it is looking more and more like Trayvon does have a troublesome past with drugs, violence, etc. is living in some sort of delusional utopia.

Go Cocks!

Just because a kid is black and wearing a hoodie in the rain, doesn't automatically tell you he has a troubled past.

I agree with the first part though, The only thing he should of done was drive straight up to the kid as soon as he saw him and questioned what he was doing, if he really thought he was suspicious.

But again it's funny how his family portrayed him as a great kid...Now his family has came out to say that he has been suspended 3 times from school...1 time was for grafitti and when they searched him when he was caught, he had a screwdriver and 12 pieces of females jewelry in his possession.

Apparently the kid wasn't the saint that we all thought he was when this whole thing started...Still doesn't make it right though.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Go Cocks!
    Neighborhood watchman, whatever the Fukk that is, is not a fukkin cop......he did his good deed by calling the cops and they told him help was on the way

Sounds like zimmerman tried to be a hero and act as a cop would and shit turned ugly......He should be held accountable for trying to act like a cop and failing miserably

I would never kill someone innocent as a watchman or guard or whatever.....like this scrub ass zimmerman

Go Cocks!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Just because a kid is black and wearing a hoodie in the rain, doesn't automatically tell you he has a troubled past.

I agree with the first part though, The only thing he should of done was drive straight up to the kid as soon as he saw him and questioned what he was doing, if he really thought he was suspicious.

But again it's funny how his family portrayed him as a great kid...Now his family has came out to say that he has been suspended 3 times from school...1 time was for grafitti and when they searched him when he was caught, he had a screwdriver and 12 pieces of females jewelry in his possession.

Apparently the kid wasn't the saint that we all thought he was when this whole thing started...Still doesn't make it right though.
    Does it really matter if the kid was bad in school or whatever......I have plenty of friends who are great people that fukked around in high school and got suspended or in trouble here and there

Bottomline, the kid did not deserve to die that night, no matter what else had happened in his past

I hate all the backlash that comes out of this because I really don't even think of this thing as Latino or white on black crime.....It's just a fukked up story, period, where some over zealous moron made an unforgivable move and looks to be getting away with it for now

In Florida, I can approach someone with a loaded gun, harass them until they attack me, and then shoot them? Makes no sense......

TheCentaur

If you listen to the 911 call where he reports the guy, he says the guy is acting weird and there's something wrong with him like he might be high. It's not because he's wearing a hoodie. He doesn't mention race until the dispatcher asks him about it because he isn't sure, then Trayvon walks toward him and Zim can see he is probably black.

I just find it hard to believe a guy can call 911 what, eighty something times with no violent outcome? Then he decides to off the kid for no reason. There is no video evidence, there are eyewitnesses in the report that support Zim's story, the back of his head is bloody, and the kid is far far from a saint. I will graciously change opinions if other evidence comes to light to contradict, but you have to say it looks like Zim pissed off the kid, the kid cheap shot him in the back and was pummeling him on the ground, Zim had a plan until he got knocked around and then just reacted by pulling his gun. But yeah, if he had no gun he just would have gotten beat up probably and the cops were on their way.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Does it really matter if the kid was bad in school or whatever......I have plenty of friends who are great people that fukked around in high school and got suspended or in trouble here and there

Bottomline, the kid did not deserve to die that night, no matter what else had happened in his past

I hate all the backlash that comes out of this because I really don't even think of this thing as Latino or white on black crime.....It's just a fukked up story, period, where some over zealous moron made an unforgivable move and looks to be getting away with it for now

In Florida, I can approach someone with a loaded gun, harass them until they attack me, and then shoot them? Makes no sense......

I agree, that's why I said, although this kid wasn't a saint, like it was first reported by his family, it still doesn't make what happened right.

The laws down there are fukked up apparently, and you're right, they make absolutely no sense.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I agree, that's why I said, although this kid wasn't a saint, like it was first reported by his family, it still doesn't make what happened right.

The laws down there are fukked up apparently, and you're right, they make absolutely no sense.
    Yeah I know I saw that.....Crazy shit down there in Florida

TheCentaur

Yes it matters. Patterns of behavior matter. That's why they asked you all those questions on your application to USC, that's why when you apply for a job they want references and previous employers. They weren't there with you in high school to know how you behaved, and they weren't with you at your previous jobs, and there were no videos of what happened between Trayvon and Zim. Are these indicators 100%? No, but they're pretty helpful.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Yeah I know I saw that.....Crazy shit down there in Florida

I think the only time you should be able to shoot someone is if they enter your house...No questions asked, you get shot...There are only a few reasons why someone would be breaking in your house and none of them are good.

I've never really understood why civilians are able to carry guns. What possible good can happen from it...Of course people will always carry illegally, but if you're just a regular old person, then you'll never have the chance to be mixed up in a ugly situation like this one.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Christ, this kid looks like Dwayne from Whats Happening.

wikkidinsane

This Zimmmerman is kinda smart though, lawyers prob lectured him good. He is staying out of the media and for some reason I cant get any other photo outside the two that are circulating.

TrailerParkBoy
    Free Speech!
    TrailerParkBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Just like the classy Sharpton, Jackson and the Black Panther Klansman probably told momma dead boy to trademark his name and cash in.

N*ggas gotta eat.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Burn down your own neighborhoods and loot your own stores. That'll teach evil whitey.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I think the only time you should be able to shoot someone is if they enter your house...No questions asked, you get shot...There are only a few reasons why someone would be breaking in your house and none of them are good.

I've never really understood why civilians are able to carry guns. What possible good can happen from it...Of course people will always carry illegally, but if you're just a regular old person, then you'll never have the chance to be mixed up in a ugly situation like this one.
    Sharp post

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Yes it matters. Patterns of behavior matter. That's why they asked you all those questions on your application to USC, that's why when you apply for a job they want references and previous employers. They weren't there with you in high school to know how you behaved, and they weren't with you at your previous jobs, and there were no videos of what happened between Trayvon and Zim. Are these indicators 100%? No, but they're pretty helpful.
    I get that, but how does Trayvon smoking weed or whatever else = Him deserving to be shot.....That's all I meant when I said all that shit doesn't matter

Can we just fry this Zimmerman jerkoff? All the rioting crazy black people will be satisfied.....And the whites and/or latinos, whoever claims this crazy fukkin neighborhood watchman Im sure won't miss this lunatic too much

Simple solution.

Ernie Mccracken

How about the constitution? Is that a good enough reason?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    How about the constitution? Is that a good enough reason?
    The constitution only protects the right that a civilian can keep a weapon in the home.

Being able to carry a gun is not a constitutional right but rather a privilege given by the state.

1. The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. Pp. 2–53.

Ernie Mccracken

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The constitution only protects the right that a civilian can keep a weapon in the home.

Wasn't Zimmerman in his home, initially? Either way, I strongly disagree. Don't turn this into a gun control debate. One of the few issues that most people agree on is that Zimmerman was well within his rights to possess and carry a firearm.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Ernie, you brought up the constitution, not me. I was just pointing out that concealing a weapon on your person is not a constitutional right, it's a state privilege. Whether you agree or not is irrelevant as the Supreme court has already ruled on it. I'm just splitting hairs and arguing semantics at this point.

You're right however that Zimmerman is legally allowed to carry a gun on his person as he has a valid concealed carry permit. That's not going to be an issue.

Zimmerman is doing good by keeping his mouth shut right now. There was a somewhat similar case here recently and there was not enough evidence to charge the shooter, so they let him go. Well after 8 days of running his mouth on every news channel that would listen, the DA determined the shooter was not credible and the state would likely win the case. And they did. The shooter also had strong public support which made his conviction even more improbable but because he gave contradicting stories after the shooting, jurors decided he was not credible and now he's in prison for life. Assuming a governor doesn't pardon him on their last day.

So assuming there is no video evidence and Zimmerman keeps his mouth shut, I now find it likely he won't be charged. I don't think the state of Florida will have enough evidence to convince 12 jurors he is guilty beyond reasonable doubt of murder or manslaughter. This is a high profile case and will be a very expensive one.

On the flip side, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if the Grand Jury decides to press charges. The state will obviously have the support of the public to charge Zimmerman.

Oh the politics of the justice system.

First 123456 ... Last