Taos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Trey Gowdy: "we got nothing"

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5211

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Nypost... What an actual rag.
    Why do you keep saying that.?. You've posted from some obscure news sources more than once. Sources which no one has ever heard of. Yet you knock the Post which presents honest news, not political bullshit.

You discredit yourself more when you try to discredit the NY Post. Your learning something from me now. I won't charge you . I'm all about altruism.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Taos View Post
    Trey Gowdy: "we got nothing"
    I can take a '' good guess '' who this new poster is.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7748

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Why do you keep saying that.?. You've posted from some obscure news sources more than once. Sources which no one has ever heard of. Yet you knock the Post which presents honest news, not political bullshit.

You discredit yourself more when you try to discredit the NY Post. Your learning something from me now. I won't charge you . I'm all about altruism.
    Only people with an actual brain understand.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Only people with an actual brain understand.
    Nice Chico. You prove how intelligent you are once again. College grad, has some money, rich family, has young girls around whenever you want . All the things you’ve told us..

Yet the best you can do with your life is sling insults all day long.

You can’t change the world Chico. But you can change yourself..

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8936

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post

Nypost is the epidemy of fake news just like fox spews. You think because they have fonts the size of the page is true stuff? Fox yells to high heaven about something everyday and you suck it up like a sponge. Turn that shit off, you'll live longer!