khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16684

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post

THE SCHOOL is condoning it. Defending this idiot’s ‘gender rights’. And who cares where this happened, like I said it’s setting a precedence. There’s already ‘Drag Queen Story Time’ here, this is the next logical step, and like I said, you take it from there.

And yes, it’s directed solely at children because THEY’RE THE ONLY ONES SEEING IT! If this freak wants to do this at a g@y bar at night, that’s one thing. But no, this is in a school, and this guy gets off on showing his massive ‘breasts’, nipple, areola, and all to children. That, my friend, is called ‘pedophilia’…..
    One school in small town Canada. LMAO Old man that yells at cloud: Its the end of the world. STFU fool.

Yea how do you know this isn't a fetish meant for him only, other teachers or school staff. You don't, and the guy hasn't done anything with the kids at this school. Should he keep his fake at home? YES

Should you leave your kids alone with a catholic priest? NEVER

Meaning shit isn't always obvious, everyone is watching fake man. But your stupid ass left your kids with the priest.

How the fuk are your kids still alive.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7529

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    One school in small town Canada. LMAO Old man that yells at cloud: Its the end of the world. STFU fool.

Yea how do you know this isn't a fetish meant for him only, other teachers or school staff. You don't, and the guy hasn't done anything with the kids at this school. Should he keep his fake at home? YES

Meaning shit isn't always obvious, everyone is watching fake man. But your stupid ass left your kids with the priest.

I used to think you were only pretending to be dumb.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I used to think you were only pretending to be dumb.
    Did your parents leave you with the priest? Is that why your a fuked up freak?

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7224

A7919920-EA22-419-F-93-C7-86-EF837702-F4

Would you be O.K. if this dude showed up to school with a huge veiny dildo or engorged labia & cl!t that you could clearly see the molding of through his clothes? How about a butt plug or benwa balls hanging out of his @$$? Is that O.K.?

If you’re a teacher, your weird ‘fetish’ shouldn’t be part of the school day. Leave that $#!T at home. Same thing with your Tard ‘politics’ like having kids ‘pledge allegiance’ to the Pride flag - how’d that work out for that moron, BTW? And who’s talking about priests? If they’re molesting, then bring them up on charges, just like you would for anyone else.

You might want to consider quitting this one while you’re behind - I’ll give you a free pass & not reply to you anymore.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7529

Did your parents leave you with the priest? Is that why your a fuked up freak?
    never spoke to a priest in my life except at a wedding or funeral.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    never spoke to a priest in my life except at a wedding or funeral.
    So would you say you have meet more priest than men with large fake .

khicks26

How many men with large fake have you meet? LMAO

khicks26

I guess your not going to answer.

But I would say the men with large fake that you have met is zero.

Which would make this thread BS and your outrage fake. These guys are few in the big picture. You and the malted ghost are using it to push an agenda, just like your hero Clunker.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    A7919920-EA22-419-F-93-C7-86-EF837702-F4

Would you be O.K. if this dude showed up to school with a huge veiny dildo or engorged labia & cl!t that you could clearly see the molding of through his clothes? How about a butt plug or benwa balls hanging out of his @$$? Is that O.K.?

If you’re a teacher, your weird ‘fetish’ shouldn’t be part of the school day. Leave that $#!T at home. Same thing with your Tard ‘politics’ like having kids ‘pledge allegiance’ to the Pride flag - how’d that work out for that moron, BTW? And who’s talking about priests? If they’re molesting, then bring them up on charges, just like you would for anyone else.

You might want to consider quitting this one while you’re behind - I’ll give you a free pass & not reply to you anymore.
    Why are you trying to prove something that isn't there? I said leave the at home.

Maybe because you have nothing and can't catch up.

Just like your hero.

khicks26

LMAO Malted crackpot.

You and Dwight are the same dumbass mother fuker.

khicks26

First 123