slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5301

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    You never see Roy ,Slew or Dwight taking this up, he took the fifth so by his own words he is not innocent.

Its funny how its wrong for everyone else but not King Trump.

Hoax
    Hoax
    Hoax

They can here him say it, and somehow he didn't say it and its still ok
    It's his constitutional right to plead the 5th. When you have a Fascist government attacking you with several witch hunts and kangaroo courts, he should plead the 5th. Why don't you address the issues of the Nazi tactics Demo-Nazi's have used over the past 6 years. Yet you call people out .?.

Your the one who is bragging you are not a Democrat. Yet, you always side with the liars on the left. You are a phony. Another keyboard warrior unable to face the truth. You and the people you aspire to are afraid of Donald Trump because he exposed the Demo-Nazi's and their DOJ and FBI..

HEIL Demo-Nazi....

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 120

Well it will be easy to find out for sure, because he released his tax returns like very other POTUS candidate did for at least the last 50 years expect one! Wonder who that could be that was trying to hide something
    Money from China isn't on tax returns

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9909

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Ever heard of Afghanistan, genius?
    I have. Biden restored the Taliban there and gifted them with $85 billion in military hardware. Chinese military now leases Afghanistan's uniquely strategic Bagram Air Base, which America had just built.

This military capitulation & incompetency emboldened Putin in Ukraine and China has now surrounded Taiwan with its fleet.

This all happened in the past year, it's a lot less safer world now.

I'm sorry, but were the MSNBC people claiming to be worried about nuclear secrets in a Mar-A-Lago safe that might fall in the hand of terrorists?

jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11269

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    It's his constitutional right to plead the 5th. When you have a Fascist government attacking you with several witch hunts and kangaroo courts, he should plead the 5th. Why don't you address the issues of the Nazi tactics Demo-Nazi's have used over the past 6 years. Yet you call people out .?.

Your the one who is bragging you are not a Democrat. Yet, you always side with the liars on the left. You are a phony. Another keyboard warrior unable to face the truth. You and the people you aspire to are afraid of Donald Trump because he exposed the Demo-Nazi's and their DOJ and FBI..

HEIL Demo-Nazi....
    Ooops hit a nerve!
    I agree 10000% its his right HE was the one that said innocent people don't plead the 5th.

Funny how yall have a problem with the constitution when others use its protectionS but when you want to use them you sing a different tune!! BUT BUT, BUT, BUT,
    He put no expectation on his statement! You can call me what ever, I know how I vote! ( I don't brag ) in 2024 ill be voting in the Republican primaries so that will make me a Republican! Ive never once voted a straight ticket in general elections, when it comes to national elections, Senators, House, POTUS, I do vote for more Dems than Reps and have voted 3rd party every election this century for POTUS

Yes the FBI is probably all the things you say being run by a Trump crony, he put so many great Americas in position of power I know this because he always bragged how great they all were! The funny thing is a couple turned out to have integrity and would not go along when he committed crime or did something that was just wrong ! Then he would turn on these great people as he had called them and tied to destroy them!

Mike Pence for one, kissed his ass and was a good little soldier for 4 years then Trump wanted him to go against the constitution and thankful he grew a set of balls for once and said no

jackpot269
    Baiter

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    So nothing specifically. This is a little like the guy here who claims Trump told 40,000 lies yet has trouble dialing one up for the forum.
    In case you missed it I was moving this to the front didnt want you to think no one gave you one lie. or something specific

Dont know you said 40,000, but im sure at least that many, but you want one

He claimed on TV many times that other POTUS for decades, had tried to get the veterans bill passed and could not and he did !

The veterans Bill was passed when Obama was POTUS in 2014, I think was the year, that is sad taking credit for what Obama did.

One bonus lie !

The last POTUS didn't go after or get any high profile Terrorist, Osama Bin Laden (the highest of them all) was killed on Obama watch

So the other person didn't have one, there is you two

On the other one

Interfering with a government preceding
    Starting a riot

Im not listing more they have been listed hundreds of times on here and been very specific

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 200

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    I have. Biden restored the Taliban there and gifted them with $85 billion in military hardware. Chinese military now leases Afghanistan's uniquely strategic Bagram Air Base, which America had just built.

This military capitulation & incompetency emboldened Putin in Ukraine and China has now surrounded Taiwan with its fleet.

This all happened in the past year, it's a lot less safer world now.

I'm sorry, but were the MSNBC people claiming to be worried about nuclear secrets in a Mar-A-Lago safe that might fall in the hand of terrorists?
    https://thehill.com/policy/internati...as-a-disaster/

Former Afghan president agrees Trump’s deal with Taliban on US withdrawal was a disaster

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8836

The FBI and DOJ are a complete disgrace now! Nobody trusts them anymore. Need dismantling ASAP when Republicans take back power in the House, Senate and White House.

You will find no equal justice under the law today with this current FBI and DOJ that is fully controlled by the white house and weaponized.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The FBI and DOJ are a complete disgrace now! Nobody trusts them anymore. Need dismantling ASAP when Republicans take back power in the House, Senate and White House.

You will find no equal justice under the law today with this current FBI and DOJ that is fully controlled by the white house and weaponized.
    Switch the channel. Watching Fox News all day has made you paranoid.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8314

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Even retard news is reporting the same.

Obama's IRS targeted right wing non profits. Nothing happened. Biden is targeting the #1 contender for potus '24.

Tards have learned there are no consequences for their hoaxes(see russia, russia, russia & impeachment hoaxes I & II).

These hoaxes will continue until voters make a statement.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7753

jackpot269
    Baiter

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Even retard news is reporting the same.

Obama's IRS targeted right wing non profits. Nothing happened. Biden is targeting the #1 contender for potus '24.

Tards have learned there are no consequences for their hoaxes(see russia, russia, russia & impeachment hoaxes I & II).

These hoaxes will continue until voters make a statement.
    I thought they made a statement in 2020! maybe time for another one

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 540

But it was rigged! lmao

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Nope Pavy, just don't see equal justice anymore.

You can't defend that a former President raid of his home that has never been done before is just under the law based on so called sensitive documents. Don't be blind Pavy. I would say the same if this happened with Obama and or the Clinton's houses if they were raided in this fashion.

Times are changing.. Don't like what I'm seeing. Trump doesn't have nuclear codes and threatening the world now. Come on man!! Just another witch hunt!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    But it was rigged! lmao

jackpot269
    Baiter

But it was rigged! lmao
    You know I've changed my mind about the election it was rigged!! Them Democrats are so much smarter than the Republicans ( before 2020 election i didn't think this) it was so easy like taking candy from a baby or in this case a cry baby!

DwightShrute

when big tech all ban together to suppress anyone who shared the hunter Biden laptop story showing the Biden crime family's dealings with the CCP and Ukraine ... rigged.

When big tech colludes to prevent anyone to download the Parler App who was willing to share the Hunter Biden laptop story ... rigged.

When 51 former intelligence officials all signed a letter stating (LYING!) that teh Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation and that was allowed on social media ... rigged!

When governors circumvent State legislature laws by mailing out ballots to everyone ... rigged. Not to mention unconstitutional.

When big tech bans conservatives on their platforms ... rigged.

Do I even need to list anymore?

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ByeShea

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8314

Retards actually lost seats in 2020 Einstein.

So yea, like 2020.

Even non-TDS dems are hoping patriots can get in there and clean up this woke abortion.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Anyone knows where I can buy tickets for Dwight and Roy so they can see 2000 Mules one more time? I'm buying them the tickets but they have to buy popcorn themselves.

jackpot269
    Baiter

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Retards actually lost seats in 2020 Einstein.

So yea, like 2020.

Even non-TDS dems are hoping patriots can get in there and clean up this woke abortion.
    That's one out of three, what happen in the Senate, and white house I guess that does make me Einstein, And you not as smart as the average bear, boo boo

Oops forgot light bulb

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9032

Confucius says, those who defend idiots, are who they defend.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3151

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Confucius says, those who defend idiots, are who they defend.
    Confucius says, if you support Joe Biden and his administration you are a blind idiot which is one step further then just being an idiot.

jackpot269
    Baiter

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    when big tech all ban together to suppress anyone who shared the hunter Biden laptop story showing the Biden crime family's dealings with the CCP and Ukraine ... rigged.

When big tech colludes to prevent anyone to download the Parler App who was willing to share the Hunter Biden laptop story ... rigged.

When 51 former intelligence officials all signed a letter stating (LYING!) that teh Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation and that was allowed on social media ... rigged!

When governors circumvent State legislature laws by mailing out ballots to everyone ... rigged. Not to mention unconstitutional.

In the usa we call this free enterprise

Was they convicted of any crimes?

If I own a company I make the rules for my company as long as I don't break any laws!
    Its your right to have your on tech company and make you own rules and what you want to appear on it

Google store and apple store or anyone else can refuse any app for any reason I can build one tomorrow and they do not have to add it or keep it, after its been added, it happens every day

Im pissed no one mailed me one, I had to wait on the mule to come by and bring mine

Ive heard at least three states have done this for years and if you dont live in those states its not your concern

So if you own a business you have got to let anybody use it that wants too and you have no say sounds communist

Yep they out smarted the Republicans you can see in this post, they controlled all the platforms, they had been planning this since to start of the internet and cell phones that was smart. The GOP was not thinking of this day 20 years ago like Democrats, and they was able to rig it cause the GOP was to dumb to get in on all the Tech

Im going to open a store and I want to see the fuker that's going to tell me, I've got to carry his product !! He has had a bad day! He is going to be crying also

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18056

Day 8 and President Trump has not been arrested.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

rkelly110

Confucius says, if you support Joe Biden and his administration you are a blind idiot which is one step further then just being an idiot.

IDK, Joe is taking names and kicking ass. He's not mean tweeting or saying anything about your boy. Just rolling up his sleeves getting shit done, not exec ordering where it can be undone by the next guy, but through the legislature of which your people just sit on their puckered asses and bitch and moan about it. Even you guys have to say WTF?!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

IDK, Joe is taking names and kicking ass. He's not mean tweeting or saying anything about your boy. Just rolling up his sleeves getting shit done, not exec ordering where it can be undone by the next guy, but through the legislature of which your people just sit on their puckered asses and bitch and moan about it. Even you guys have to say WTF?!
    Joe is on vacation right now and doesn't know what is ever going on around him.

He shakes hands with ghosts and needs the Easter Bunny to keep him from talking to the press.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7179

Keep on drinking the Kool-Aid & sniffing your sister-in-law’s dildo, you perv idiot!!!!!

6-D027602-43-F7-4-F95-8-EF6-F1-F0-E3-CF9-B58

DwightShrute

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 540

He shakes hands with ghosts and needs the Easter Bunny to keep him from talking to the press.

And he still beat Donny

America spoke in 2020

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

And he still beat Donny

America spoke in 2020
    Let's see if he can beat the Don again in 2024 even with all the mail fraud and cheating still going on again?

Laugh now cry later buddy. Biden sucks ass and every one knows it, even the Democrats know it.

rkelly110

One of your future girl friends or perhaps old ones?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ I eat alot of raw veggies daily as those chicks have nothing on me! Matches made in heaven RK!

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3151

First ... 11121314151617 ... Last