1. #1
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 5,534
    Betpoints: 7401

    NY AG: ‘Significant evidence’ Trump Organization misused funds

    New York Attorney General Letitia said her office is undergoing legal action to “force” compliance from members of the Trump family.

    “No one in this country can pick and choose if and how the law applies to them,” James said.

    According to James, “significant evidence” indicates that former President Donald Trump’s organization “used fraudulent and misleading asset valuations on multiple properties to obtain economic benefits, including loans, insurance coverage, and tax deductions for years.”

    She said Trump and two of his children — Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump — were all involved in the questionable transactions.


    “We will not be deterred in our efforts to continue this investigation, uncover the facts and pursue justice, no matter how many roadblocks Mr. Trump and his family throw in our way,” James concluded. “No one is above the law.”

    In a motion filed Tuesday, James took legal action to “compel” the Trump family to testify as part of an ongoing investigation, according to a release from the Attorney General’s Office.

    The filing indicates that Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump were directly involved in one or more transactions under review, and therefore need to testify.

    https://pix11.com/news/local-news/si...ag-james-says/

    https://www.reuters.com/business/ny-...er-2022-01-19/

    https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...james-1286741/

    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/18/n...tia-james.html

    and the actual letter from the NY AG office:

    https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2022...d-trump-jr-and

    Looks like Michael Cohen wasn't lying to congress when he testified that Donnie and his seed were cooking the books at the ole Organization.

    Now don't get to excited,this is the civil case, SDNY is handling the criminal probe, but I can't imagine they are to far behind in filing criminal charges.

    Maybe Ivanka should start watching the NetFlix show "Orange is the New Black".

    As for Donnie and JR., I hope they can dance because Bubba and the boys at Otisville are getting their dance cards in order.

  2. #2
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 87,125
    Betpoints: 8424

    You are so desperate to believe anything negative towards the Trump family. How many of these types of stories have we seen now? Must be close to 100 by now. Maybe more. I have lost track.

    Don't forget that Adam Schiff, said several times on TV while looking directly into the camera and said (with a straight face) that he seen evidence of Russian collusion by Trump. He lied of course. Were there any repercussions for his lies? Nope. In fact, he got promoted to chairman of the house intelligence committee of all things LOL. That would be like having dishonest dante be an SBR mod after his years of lying on the forum.

    You know that little tingly feeling you get down below in your special area when read stories like the latest one you posted, it's not real. It's all about power. And if you still don't believe me, just remember the second impeachment. They tried to impeach someone who wasn't even president anymore. If that won't convince you, nothing will.

  3. #3
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 5,534
    Betpoints: 7401

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    You are so desperate to believe anything negative towards the Trump family. How many of these types of stories have we seen now? Must be close to 100 by now. Maybe more. I have lost track.

    Don't forget that Adam Schiff, said several times on TV while looking directly into the camera and said (with a straight face) that he seen evidence of Russian collusion by Trump. He lied of course. Were there any repercussions for his lies? Nope. In fact, he got promoted to chairman of the house intelligence committee of all things LOL. That would be like having dishonest dante be an SBR mod after his years of lying on the forum.

    You know that little tingly feeling you get down below in your special area when read stories like the latest one you posted, it's not real. It's all about power. And if you still don't believe me, just remember the second impeachment. They tried to impeach someone who wasn't even president anymore. If that won't convince you, nothing will.
    LOL, this has nothing to do with congress or politics, this is about the draft dodging grifter and his privileged offspring breaking the law.

    I love how the AG said "Significant evidence", that tells me that they have the goods on the big cheeto with the added bonus of having Jr. and the princess in the same boat, they escaped when the foundation got closed down for fraud, but tax evasion and submitting false documents that is another story altogether.

    Yes, it is a civil suit, so keep buying that Donnie paraphernalia, because the fine I would imagine is going to be "bigly hugggge"

    Now to the SDNY, you do know that the NY AG is working with the SDNY and the new District Attorney who has said that he is involved in the case personally, hmmm, criminal charges on the way?

    and yes I got that little tingly feeling in that special area this morning when I read all the articles I posted links to.

  4. #4
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 35,852
    Betpoints: 323

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    LOL, this has nothing to do with congress or politics, this is about the draft dodging grifter and his privileged offspring breaking the law.

    I love how the AG said "Significant evidence", that tells me that they have the goods on the big cheeto with the added bonus of having Jr. and the princess in the same boat, they escaped when the foundation got closed down for fraud, but tax evasion and submitting false documents that is another story altogether.

    Yes, it is a civil suit, so keep buying that Donnie paraphernalia, because the fine I would imagine is going to be "bigly hugggge"

    Now to the SDNY, you do know that the NY AG is working with the SDNY and the new District Attorney who has said that he is involved in the case personally, hmmm, criminal charges on the way?

    and yes I got that little tingly feeling in that special area this morning when I read all the articles I posted links to.
    yeah if they follow through. just read the article and they are not positive they will bring a case.

    that orange creature along with one of the dumbest on the planet is also incredibly lucky. he committed treason that IMO is a fact. why is he not being prosecuted. they don't have enough evidence? really? all his life he was lucky. I think some people claim the very stupid have two guardian angels this orange clown must have an army of them.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/12/2022


  5. #5
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 36,371
    Betpoints: 7828

    "significant evidence" LOL

    A little bit pregnant?

    Tards... the party of the perpetual hoax.

  6. #6
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 87,125
    Betpoints: 8424

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    LOL, this has nothing to do with congress or politics, this is about the draft dodging grifter and his privileged offspring breaking the law.

    I love how the AG said "Significant evidence", that tells me that they have the goods on the big cheeto with the added bonus of having Jr. and the princess in the same boat, they escaped when the foundation got closed down for fraud, but tax evasion and submitting false documents that is another story altogether.

    Yes, it is a civil suit, so keep buying that Donnie paraphernalia, because the fine I would imagine is going to be "bigly hugggge"

    Now to the SDNY, you do know that the NY AG is working with the SDNY and the new District Attorney who has said that he is involved in the case personally, hmmm, criminal charges on the way?

    and yes I got that little tingly feeling in that special area this morning when I read all the articles I posted links to.
    its has everything to do with politics.

    Dude, as I said before, Adam Schiff said he saw evidence about Russian collusion with his own 2 eyes. That is way more damming than "Significant evidence" isn't it? He saw it. With his own eyes. All he had to do is show everyone what he saw. He saw nothing. It was a way to drag out the phony investigations until the midterms. Same goes with all this other nonsense. Midterms and then the 2024 general.

    You can pretend all ya want that its not political but you will only convince dumb people of this.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 01-19-22 at 12:19 PM.

  7. #7
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 35,954
    Betpoints: 7482

    Notice how fast the rumptards were here to defend the orange rump.

  8. #8
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 5,534
    Betpoints: 7401

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    yeah if they follow through. just read the article and they are not positive they will bring a case.

    that orange creature along with one of the dumbest on the planet is also incredibly lucky. he committed treason that IMO is a fact. why is he not being prosecuted. they don't have enough evidence? really? all his life he was lucky. I think some people claim the very stupid have two guardian angels this orange clown must have an army of them.
    There was once a man from NY, his name was John Gotti he was called the 'Teflon Don", I believe he was indicted like 28 times with no convictions, until he was ratted out by an associate, he died in prison, justice may be slow, but it works.

  9. #9
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 87,125
    Betpoints: 8424

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    There was once a man from NY, his name was John Gotti he was called the 'Teflon Don", I believe he was indicted like 28 times with no convictions, until he was ratted out by an associate, he died in prison, justice may be slow, but it works.

  10. #10
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 5,534
    Betpoints: 7401

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    "significant evidence" LOL

    A little bit pregnant?

    Tards... the party of the perpetual hoax.
    one of the specific items from the horses mouth:

    Misrepresentations to the IRS

    Evidence indicates that the Trump Organization also submitted fraudulent or misleading valuations to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), specifically related to the Trump National Golf Club Los Angeles and Seven Springs.

    Evidence indicates that an appraisal commissioned by the Trump Organization and submitted to the IRS substantially overstated the value of a land donation at the Trump National Golf Club Los Angeles by overstating the speed with which the site could be developed and by failing to value a reduction in affordable housing requirements that the donation enabled. During the preparation of that appraisal, one appraiser wrote that “Trump is fighting for every $1.” The misrepresentations were incorporated into the final valuation arrived at by appraisers, and ultimately submitted to the IRS in connection with a tax deduction Mr. Trump sought on the property.

    Evidence indicates that an appraisal commissioned by the Trump Organization also substantially overstated the value of a land donation at Seven Springs. After efforts to develop the Seven Springs property in Westchester were unsuccessful, the Trump Organization granted a conservation easement over 158 acres of the property in 2015.

    The OAG has identified evidence that the number of lots relied upon to calculate the value of the conservation easement that the Trump Organization sought on this property was more than double what was permitted by development restrictions imposed by a locality — restrictions that the Trump Organization was long aware of and had agreed to on the record at a town meeting. As a result of these restrictions, the Trump Organization would have been required to reduce the number of potential subdivision lots that could be developed, which on information and belief, would have reduced the value reached by the appraisal by as much as approximately 50 percent. The OAG has also identified evidence suggesting that the development timeline used to calculate the value of the easement donation was inconsistent with applicable disturbance restrictions, and if the actual timeline were utilized, it would have further reduced the value of the appraisal.

    Mr. Trump’s accountants have told OAG that the easement deductions at Trump National Golf Club Los Angeles and Seven Springs resulted in several million dollars of benefit to Mr. Trump.

    Sorry El Gordo, nobody named Mnuchin at Treasury to protect his fat ass now

  11. #11
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 5,534
    Betpoints: 7401

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    its has everything to do with politics.

    Dude, as I said before, Adam Schiff said he saw evidence about Russian collusion with his own 2 eyes. That is way more damming than "Significant evidence" isn't it? He saw it. With his own eyes. All he had to do is show everyone what he saw. He saw nothing. It was a way to drag out the phony investigations until the midterms. Same goes with all this other nonsense. Midterms and then the 2024 general.

    You can pretend all ya want that its not political but you will only convince dumb people of this.
    https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2022...d-trump-jr-and

    Grifters gotta griff, nothing political about the dirt they are digging up, take off the blinders and read the AG's list of specific evidence.

  12. #12
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 7,470
    Betpoints: 7682

    “We’ve got the pee tapes!”
    ‘Russian Collusion!’
    ‘It’s Mueller Time!’
    ‘Impeachment 1.0!’
    “Mueller 2.0!”
    “IMPEACHMENT 2.0!!!!!”
    ‘JANUARY 6TH!!!!!’

    …..and now…..

    ‘SIGNIFICANT EVIDENCE TRUMP MISUSED FUNDS!!!!!’

    FD40-FE1-A-F90-F-4445-A034-7-FC538-BF0-BD0



    FAIL…..

  13. #13
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 87,125
    Betpoints: 8424

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2022...d-trump-jr-and

    Grifters gotta griff, nothing political about the dirt they are digging up, take off the blinders and read the AG's list of specific evidence.

  14. #14
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 5,534
    Betpoints: 7401

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Notice how fast the rumptards were here to defend the orange rump.
    A couple have shown up, but notice they can not offer any specifics against the accusations, only it's political or it is a hoax, we will see.

  15. #15
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 7,470
    Betpoints: 7682

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    A couple have shown up, but notice they can not offer any specifics against the accusations, only it's political or it is a hoax, we will see.
    I’m recommending a book for you to read:

    103-EE082-6-EAC-4-B29-9-BB3-2-BA38-DDF4-B0-B

  16. #16
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 5,534
    Betpoints: 7401

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    “We’ve got the pee tapes!”
    ‘Russian Collusion!’
    ‘It’s Mueller Time!’
    ‘Impeachment 1.0!’
    “Mueller 2.0!”
    “IMPEACHMENT 2.0!!!!!”
    ‘JANUARY 6TH!!!!!’

    …..and now…..

    ‘SIGNIFICANT EVIDENCE TRUMP MISUSED FUNDS!!!!!’

    FD40-FE1-A-F90-F-4445-A034-7-FC538-BF0-BD0





    FAIL…..


    Oh Preppie, glad to see you show up, it doesn't look good in Donnie world today and yes he is a total fail

  17. #17
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 5,534
    Betpoints: 7401

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    I’m recommending a book for you to read:

    103-EE082-6-EAC-4-B29-9-BB3-2-BA38-DDF4-B0-B
    I'll make sure I send Donnie a copy when he moves into the penthouse at Otisville, do you think he will sign a copy for me?, I will make a mint off of selling it to one of your cult members.

  18. #18
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 7,470
    Betpoints: 7682

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post


    Oh Preppie, glad to see you show up, it doesn't look good in Donnie world today and yes he is a total fail
    Here is you & the Sheeple Tards, represented in cartoon form:

    Lucy is the MSM/Tard Conglomerate
    The football is the latest “Hot Trump News/Tard Distraction”
    You & the other idiots are Charlie Brown


    B3192-B0-F-514-D-4-E11-8655-3-B7-B38522223

  19. #19
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 19,737
    Betpoints: 976

    [IMG] [/IMG]

  20. #20
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 7,470
    Betpoints: 7682

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    I'll make sure I send Donnie a copy when he moves into the penthouse at Otisville, do you think he will sign a copy for me?, I will make a mint off of selling it to one of your cult members.
    Hey idiot - you want to make a friendly wager? Who goes to prison first - Trump for your ‘nothing burgers’ you & the Tards keep serving up, or your beloved William Jefferson Clinton for ‘perv crimes’ with underage Epstein kidnapped runaways…..

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....-brothers/amp/

    {One of Prince Andrew’s well-connected ex-girlfriends has claimed that former President Bill Clinton and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein were so close, they were “like brothers.”}



    FAIL…..

  21. #21
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 36,371
    Betpoints: 7828

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post


    Oh Preppie, glad to see you show up, it doesn't look good in Donnie world today and yes he is a total fail
    Trump really ripped your ass apart. Dems are filled with hate.

    I never hated Obama and I won't hate Biden either. I reckon we're just different.

  22. #22
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 5,534
    Betpoints: 7401

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Hey idiot - you want to make a friendly wager? Who goes to prison first - Trump for your ‘nothing burgers’ you & the Tards keep serving up, or your beloved William Jefferson Clinton for ‘perv crimes’ with underage Epstein kidnapped runaways…..

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....-brothers/amp/

    {One of Prince Andrew’s well-connected ex-girlfriends has claimed that former President Bill Clinton and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein were so close, they were “like brothers.”}



    FAIL…..
    Nice deflect Preppie, I could care less if Clinton goes to prison

  23. #23
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 5,534
    Betpoints: 7401

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Trump really ripped your ass apart. Dems are filled with hate.

    I never hated Obama and I won't hate Biden either. I reckon we're just different.
    My ass is still intact, it will take more than Donnie to rip me a new one

    nice to know that you are a loving kinda person, you must have that christian thing working for you

  24. #24
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 87,125
    Betpoints: 8424

    2015 - Trump is going to prison
    2016 - Trump is going to prison
    2017 - Trump is going to prison
    2018 - Trump is going to prison
    2019 - Trump is going to prison
    2020 - Trump is going to prison
    2021 - Trump is going to prison
    2022 - Trump is going to prison
    2023 - Trump is going to prison
    2024 - Trump is going to prison
    2025 - Trump is going to prison
    2026 - Trump impeachment #3
    2026 - Trump is going to prison
    2027 - Trump is going to prison
    2027 - Trump impeachment #4
    2028 - Trump is going to prison
    2028 - Trump impeachment #5
    2029 - Trump is going to prison
    2030 - Trump is going to prison
    2031 - Trump is going to prison

    Points Awarded:

    MaltedHopsFrenzy gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  25. #25
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 36,371
    Betpoints: 7828

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    My ass is still intact, it will take more than Donnie to rip me a new one

    nice to know that you are a loving kinda person, you must have that christian thing working for you
    Obama and Trump are long gone.

    Your hate thingy is just a waste of time and energy.

    I'm sorry Trump ruptured your azz and made you cry. But he's gone now. You're safe. No he wasn't dragged out of the WH straight to jail. No, the SDNY was another fake news hoax. No, russia was a hoax. There are no tax issues for Don personally. Maybe his company will be fined. My company just paid one. It happens.

  26. #26
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 5,534
    Betpoints: 7401

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    2015 - Trump is going to prison
    2016 - Trump is going to prison
    2017 - Trump is going to prison
    2018 - Trump is going to prison
    2019 - Trump is going to prison
    2020 - Trump is going to prison
    2021 - Trump is going to prison
    2022 - Trump is going to prison
    2023 - Trump is going to prison
    2024 - Trump is going to prison
    2025 - Trump is going to prison
    2026 - Trump impeachment #3
    2026 - Trump is going to prison
    2027 - Trump is going to prison
    2027 - Trump impeachment #4
    2028 - Trump is going to prison
    2028 - Trump impeachment #5
    2029 - Trump is going to prison
    2030 - Trump is going to prison
    2031 - Trump is going to prison

    a lot of effort in that post

    2024: Donnie and Jr. are sentenced to Otisville for financial crimes, thus ending their reign of bullsh!t, MAGA cult members in denial start committing suicide by the thousands as there is nothing left for them.

    2025: Donnie and Jr. gang raped by Jan. 6th insurrectionist that thought Donnie had their backs that day.

    2028: Donnie and Jr pardoned by president Bernie Sanders

  27. #27
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 87,125
    Betpoints: 8424

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    a lot of effort in that post

    2024: Donnie and Jr. are sentenced to Otisville for financial crimes, thus ending their reign of bullsh!t, MAGA cult members in denial start committing suicide by the thousands as there is nothing left for them.

    2025: Donnie and Jr. gang raped by Jan. 6th insurrectionist that thought Donnie had their backs that day.

    2028: Donnie and Jr pardoned by president Bernie Sanders

  28. #28
    Auto Donk
    Please let this whore run in 2024!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 42,130

    even a first-year defense attorney can beat this case, with one word.......


    "Leticia".......


    no one takes a hood rat named "Leticia" seriously....... NOT GUILTY!!!!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  29. #29
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 5,534
    Betpoints: 7401

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Obama and Trump are long gone.

    Your hate thingy is just a waste of time and energy.

    I'm sorry Trump ruptured your azz and made you cry. But he's gone now. You're safe. No he wasn't dragged out of the WH straight to jail. No, the SDNY was another fake news hoax. No, russia was a hoax. There are no tax issues for Don personally. Maybe his company will be fined. My company just paid one. It happens.
    What planet do you live on? Donnie still controls the pube party and is not gone, just ask Cruz, Graham and the rest of the spineless cuck pubes in congress. His endorsement is gold to them, prove me wrong

    No doubt the organization pays a hefty fine, but if you look at the evidence presented it looks like Donnie, Jr. and the princess, were pulling the strings and knew of the fraud they were committing.

  30. #30
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 7,470
    Betpoints: 7682

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    Nice deflect Preppie, I could care less if Clinton goes to prison
    Deflect?!?!



    Take a look at your stupid thread you started!

    **ALL YOU TARDS HAVE LEFT IS CRYING OVER TRUMP & JANUARY 6th!!!!!**

    Your Tard party is exposed! Idiot Creepy, Hoe-Bag Kamel-Toe, Piglosi, and fake-@$$ ‘racism’ is your legacy! And guess what, NOBODY’S buying the $#!T you’re selling anymore!

    It’s over Johnny…..

    IT’S OVER!!!!!

  31. #31
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 9,844
    Betpoints: 7551

    If Clinton goes to jail, what will happen to the latest and the Great Democrat Hopeful, Hillary..?..


  32. #32
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 5,534
    Betpoints: 7401

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    even a first-year defense attorney can beat this case, with one word.......


    "Leticia".......


    no one takes a hood rat named "Leticia" seriously....... NOT GUILTY!!!!
    I wouldn't call her a hood rat, her credentials and education suggests otherwise, the letter laying out Donnie's shortcomings is golden, speaking of we haven't heard a peep from the big cheeto since it was published, I'm wagering Donnie, Jr. and the princess are shitting their pants today.

  33. #33
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 5,534
    Betpoints: 7401

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Deflect?!?!



    Take a look at your stupid thread you started!

    **ALL YOU TARDS HAVE LEFT IS CRYING OVER TRUMP & JANUARY 6th!!!!!**

    Your Tard party is exposed! Idiot Creepy, Hoe-Bag Kamel-Toe, Piglosi, and fake-@$$ ‘racism’ is your legacy! And guess what, NOBODY’S buying the $#!T you’re selling anymore!

    It’s over Johnny…..

    IT’S OVER!!!!!
    Oh Preppie,

    I know you cult members wish it was over, but it's just starting, stay tuned you gullible rube

  34. #34
    Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 6,721
    Betpoints: 3131

    Lock that corrupt fuk up

  35. #35
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 36,371
    Betpoints: 7828

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    What planet do you live on? Donnie still controls the pube party and is not gone, just ask Cruz, Graham and the rest of the spineless cuck pubes in congress. His endorsement is gold to them, prove me wrong

    No doubt the organization pays a hefty fine, but if you look at the evidence presented it looks like Donnie, Jr. and the princess, were pulling the strings and knew of the fraud they were committing.

    If you looked at ANY company as large as Trump's, and investigate it for literally years, you would find violations 100% of the time. You are hyper ventilating over a corporate process crime...again. He inflated subjective property values. lol. ok. Wow. Did anyone get cheated or lose money? Well, no Mr. Bacon but still.... lol

    So you are still terrified of Trump? OK. BTW, he's a private citizen. He's not even leading in the '24 polls but stay terrified.

1234 Last
Top