1. #1
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 8,622
    Betpoints: 6843

    The leftist Thanksgiving...

    For a leftist Thanksgiving must be the pits. To be thankful...is there anything more antithetical to the left's worldview? Imaginary injustice lurks behind every corner. Unconscious prejudice taints every good deed. Every wholesome tradition props up the "supremacy" of some unworthy culture. No, no, who could be thankful for all that? Dividing people for sport and insisting they feel miserable in their lives are the fuels that propel leftist power. Something must always be wrong, and someone, somewhere, must always be blamed. When life is seen as nothing more than a series of battles on the bloody path to "progressive" Utopia, every day must end in failure and what kind of human being could possibly be thankful for that?

    "Before we pass around the tofu turkey, let's give thanks to Karl Marx."


    "Perhaps we should first apologize to Mother Earth for the damage we've caused her."


    "I think we should all go around the table and share how we were oppressed this last year, except for Shaun, since he's white."

    "Actually, I see myself as black now."


    "Alright, then whoever has the most hyphens in his/her/xir/their gendered pronouns deserves to go first."


    "How about we just ask everybody who's unhappy to raise a hand?"


    It's not hard to see how empty the life of a leftist is. Incapable of sincere thanks and incapable of genuine happiness, meaning in life is lost. Political platitudes are all that remain. So is leftism a disease that rots the human soul?
    Points Awarded:

    oldmanTED gave slewfan 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  2. #2
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 5,354
    Betpoints: 6690

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post


    "How about we just ask everybody who's unhappy to raise a hand?"


    It's not hard to see how empty the life of a leftist is. Incapable of sincere thanks and incapable of genuine happiness, meaning in life is lost. Political platitudes are all that remain. So is leftism a disease that rots the human soul?

    The monkey is not happy

  3. #3
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 83,954
    Betpoints: 7628


  4. #4
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 83,954
    Betpoints: 7628


  5. #5
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 34,409
    Betpoints: 2994

    Dems! Lefties! Dems! Lefties!

  6. #6
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 83,954
    Betpoints: 7628


  7. #7
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 33,848
    Betpoints: 7122

    Stolen land LOL... They don't call these leftist reatrds "tards" for nothing.

  8. #8
    guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-07
    Posts: 4,837
    Betpoints: 6655

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Stolen land LOL... They don't call these leftist reatrds "tards" for nothing.
    Yeah, you've got to love how all of the sudden socialists are upset about the confiscation and redistribution of property.

  9. #9
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 8,622
    Betpoints: 6843

    Quote Originally Posted by dwightshrute View Post

    hahahahahahahahahaha lol..

  10. #10
    VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 5,671
    Betpoints: 15781

    Stolen land. LOL. You live here too, bitch. Don't like it? Move back to a mud hut in Africa.

    Say "Hi" to Obama while you're there.

    Oh, never mind.

    He's worried about climate change while living in a mansion.
    On the beach.
    On an island.

  11. #11
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 8,622
    Betpoints: 6843

    Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Stolen land. LOL. You live here too, bitch. Don't like it? Move back to a mud hut in Africa.

    Say "Hi" to Obama while you're there.

    Oh, never mind.

    He's worried about climate change while living in a mansion.
    On the beach.
    On an island.
    Lefties are hypocrites..! They hate themselves and therefore hate everything in the world…

  12. #12
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 34,409
    Betpoints: 2994

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Lefties are hypocrites..! They hate themselves and therefore hate everything in the world…
    Repeat what you wrote slowly into a mirror.....
    Last edited by rkelly110; 11-29-21 at 07:30 AM.

  13. #13
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490


  14. #14
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 6,863
    Betpoints: 6899

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Meanwhile, I'm sure K-Hypocrite's Thanksgiving looked exactly like this minus the stupid 'Indigenous People' agenda.....

    FAIL.....

  15. #15
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 33,848
    Betpoints: 7122

    We need to get rid of everyone who hates the country. Hicky you can still post from Russia though.

  16. #16
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 83,954
    Betpoints: 7628

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    did you know that Indians owned slaves? Did you know Indians killed each other for land? Did you know certain tribes sided with Europeans and fought and killed other Indian tribes? Some were called savages. Some were decent people. Same as today's society.

    This hating America and Thanksgiving is just another narrative being pushed by dumb dishonest people onto dumb dishonest people.

  17. #17
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 6,863
    Betpoints: 6899

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    did you know that Indians owned slaves? Did you know Indians killed each other for land? Did you know certain tribes sided with Europeans and fought and killed other Indian tribes? Some were called savages. Some were decent people. Same as today's society.

    This hating America and Thanksgiving is just another narrative being pushed by dumb dishonest people onto dumb dishonest people.
    I can picture ‘Uncle Khicks’ at the Thanksgiving dinner table wearing his “Meat Is Murder” T-Shirt, his CEO millionaire Brother-In-Law who’s hosting the Thanksgiving dinner has finally had his fill of Khicks Kommie Bull$#!T he’s been spewing non-stop, gives him that exact speech.

    Khicks then screams “YOU’RE ALL RACIST FASCISTS!”, then goes crying onto the back porch to pop a few edibles…..

  18. #18
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 34,409
    Betpoints: 2994

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    We need to get rid of everyone who hates the country. Hicky you can still post from Russia though.
    See ya! Yes, you do hate America. You don't like it the way it is and bitch constantly.

  19. #19
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    See ya! Yes, you do hate America. You don't like it the way it is and bitch constantly.
    Roy only believes in his free speech. Not anyone else. LOL

  20. #20
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490

    Just what I wanted to do with that cartoon, piss off the HOGS. LMAO Look at that I got three of the biggest HOGS on the site.


    Not going to address any of the stupid talking points because its meaningless & you crybaby clowns don't know history anyway. LOL


    Choke on a turkey bone CHUDs.

  21. #21
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 33,848
    Betpoints: 7122

    LOL

    Remind me again...did the leftist media shutdown Trump and most conservative voices??? Was it conservatives who called parents terrorists?

  22. #22
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    LOL

    Remind me again...did the leftist media shutdown Trump and most conservative voices??? Was it conservatives who called parents terrorists?
    I have no idea what goes on inside the Fox bubble.

  23. #23
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490


  24. #24
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 83,954
    Betpoints: 7628

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I have no idea what goes on .

  25. #25
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 33,848
    Betpoints: 7122

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I have no idea what goes on inside the Fox bubble.
    They don't have real news on your Marxist propaganda videos? Did you even know there was an election in Virginia recently??

  26. #26
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    They don't have real news on your Marxist propaganda videos? Did you even know there was an election in Virginia recently??
    Real News LOL. Yea who cares about Virginia.

  27. #27
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    WOW good one


  28. #28
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490

    For real though. You clowns are easy.

  29. #29
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 6,863
    Betpoints: 6899

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Just what I wanted to do with that cartoon, piss off the HOGS. LMAO Look at that I got three of the biggest HOGS on the site.


    Not going to address any of the stupid talking points because its meaningless & you crybaby clowns don't know history anyway. LOL


    Choke on a turkey bone CHUDs.
    {Khicks frantically posting this Bull$#!T from an iPhone he bought on Amazon while he’s eating Thanksgiving leftovers and drinking a Starbucks…..}

    FAIL…..

  30. #30
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 33,848
    Betpoints: 7122

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Real News LOL. Yea who cares about Virginia.

    Hmmm... makes you wonder why Obama went there and Biden there twice to campaign. LOL. Yea, who cares. LOL.

  31. #31
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 83,954
    Betpoints: 7628

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    I can picture ‘Uncle Khicks’ at the Thanksgiving dinner table wearing his “Meat Is Murder” T-Shirt, his CEO millionaire Brother-In-Law who’s hosting the Thanksgiving dinner has finally had his fill of Khicks Kommie Bull$#!T he’s been spewing non-stop, gives him that exact speech.

    Khicks then screams “YOU’RE ALL RACIST FASCISTS!”, then goes crying onto the back porch to pop a few edibles…..
    while wearing his pink pussy hat
    Points Awarded:

    MaltedHopsFrenzy gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  32. #32
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 6,863
    Betpoints: 6899

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    while wearing his pink pussy hat
    38-DD1-A56-A437-4-FB0-A510-430-BB5-B72-BFE

    The Little Rebel Khicks…..

    FAIL…..

  33. #33
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490

    LMAO, you CHUDS do try hard. Try harder its not working.

  34. #34
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 6,863
    Betpoints: 6899

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    LMAO, you CHUDS do try hard. Try harder its not working.
    DCC7-FE39-A51-C-49-E9-8029-5-B35209-FB6-A7
    post pics

  35. #35
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490

    Yet another Malted Flop. LOL

12 Last
Top