1. #1
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 7,342
    Betpoints: 2759

    Trump with massive rally in Ocala, Florida

    One huge crowd just finishing up at Donald's rally. And grab him--if you think he's a lock--because it's falling.
    And even in the last 45 minutes it has fallen to +165 and +150. Both dropped today I do believe.
    And the trend is very probable to continue. Why not?

  2. #2
    Auto Donk
    Shootin' for Putin!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 38,150

    Ocala's finest:



    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #3
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 7,342
    Betpoints: 2759

    My theory on Trump's odds.

    Surely, the answer is this: These Books have so much cash to burn, knowing, if Trump wins like Nostradamus figures, they firmly believe it's good for business down the road.
    We have the Super Bowl and the highly popular college hoops coming up, so plenty of time to get that worthwhile loss back, and then some.

    It's the only sound logic I could muster up.

  4. #4
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 18,266
    Betpoints: 389

    the pathetic lying pos galt said his line would be higher after last nights "disaster"
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/19/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/15/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/12/2020


  5. #5
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 4,343
    Betpoints: 4431

    Ocala??? fitting for a redneck MAGA rally, super spreader alert, hope DeSantis is attending

  6. #6
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 15,332
    Betpoints: 584

    I just saw ten people from the rally being interview. You idiots are so embarassing it is a miracle you can stand up and talk. Holy fuk. If i knew my vote had these people on my side i would blow my brains out

  7. #7
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 15,332
    Betpoints: 584

    Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    the pathetic lying pos galt said his line would be higher after last nights "disaster"
    Galt is a liar. Care to share some of his lies with the rest of us?

  8. #8
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 39,925
    Betpoints: 6832

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I just saw ten people from the rally being interview. You idiots are so embarassing it is a miracle you can stand up and talk. Holy fuk. If i knew my vote had these people on my side i would blow my brains out
    Biggest idiots on the plant are trump voters.

  9. #9
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 7,342
    Betpoints: 2759

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I just saw ten people from the rally being interview. You idiots are so embarassing it is a miracle you can stand up and talk. Holy fuk. If i knew my vote had these people on my side i would blow my brains out
    It's okay, they have DTS, stage B.
    They all are delirious about Trump. Trump has millions, all with that stage B syndrome.

    Biden? I understand he will go to Hollywood after losing the election.
    They want to start bringing back the old Frankenstein movies.

  10. #10
    HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 5,437
    Betpoints: 14960

    Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    One huge crowd just finishing up at Donald's rally. And grab him--if you think he's a lock--because it's falling.
    And even in the last 45 minutes it has fallen to +165 and +150. Both dropped today I do believe.
    And the trend is very probable to continue. Why not?
    t Hey CHUMP, take every last penny you have, even steal the kids college money and lay it all on Douchebag Don to win...Come on, do it today...

  11. #11
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 7,342
    Betpoints: 2759

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    t Hey CHUMP, take every last penny you have, even steal the kids college money and lay it all on Douchebag Don to win...Come on, do it today...
    CHUMP? Do I know you? Did you get that name hockey when you are a 4 year old and kept hockeying in your pants?
    U don't understand? Ask any Kentuckian.

  12. #12
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,267
    Betpoints: 30301

    Are you loaded up to win big on Trump Abe?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  13. #13
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 7,342
    Betpoints: 2759

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Are you loaded up to win big on Trump Abe?
    Well, I hopefully, will get a lot of straight money back, also, have some open parlays riding on our future, "Head, to be chiseled out of Mount Rushmore."
    What's your opinion, Opt., of Biden's chances as of today?

  14. #14
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 7,342
    Betpoints: 2759

    Dimes took my biggest plays away.

  15. #15
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,267
    Betpoints: 30301

    Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post

    Well, I hopefully, will get a lot of straight money back, also, have some open parlays riding on our future, "Head, to be chiseled out of Mount Rushmore."
    What's your opinion, Opt., of Biden's chances as of today?
    50/50 both of them I think.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  16. #16
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,267
    Betpoints: 30301

    Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Dimes took my biggest plays away.
    Odds better now to help make up for it at least. But yeah, sucks for long term election bets there :\

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  17. #17
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 7,342
    Betpoints: 2759

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Odds better now to help make up for it at least. But yeah, sucks for long term election bets there :\
    And Mt. Rushmore?

  18. #18
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,267
    Betpoints: 30301

    Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post

    And Mt. Rushmore?
    Not in our lifetime! LOL

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  19. #19
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 30,644
    Betpoints: 3517

    Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Surely, the answer is this: These Books have so much cash to burn, knowing, if Trump wins like Nostradamus figures, they firmly believe it's good for business down the road.
    We have the Super Bowl and the highly popular college hoops coming up, so plenty of time to get that worthwhile loss back, and then some.

    It's the only sound logic I could muster up.
    Do you know how books work? It's all about the money. If more money comes in on biden his odds go down. The same for rump, no money, higher odds. Plus they copycat. Pathetic bunch.

  20. #20
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 7,342
    Betpoints: 2759

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Do you know how books work? It's all about the money. If more money comes in on biden his odds go down. The same for rump, no money, higher odds. Plus they copycat. Pathetic bunch.
    Not buying that theory.
    Dems are at a high percentage, blue-collars. Pubs are the more educated, at a higher percentage.
    No millionaires are loading up on Biden.
    I still believe the higher percentage of voters have common sense, meaning, they generally are NOT stupid.
    So, with tantalizing odds on Trump, who the *ell would ever vote Biden and his--my goodness--high odds?

    And this is a 4 year experienced president.
    Biden has always shown himself to be part clown, part cockyness, highly irregular, and no one you would ever want your sister to marry.
    I haven't forgot the ignorance he displayed when he debated Paul Ryan, 8 years ago.
    Who could forget a serious--supposedly--debate, for VP of the USA?

    * Books figure on losing, or either that miracle, Trump doesn't "survive" before he's elected?
    Either way, bettors just my be loaded for bear in 1 month and ready to fire on all cylinders?
    Books will be licking their chops.

    **Who in SBR land, agrees with my theory?
    *** And add; That obnoxious--dumbest smile for no logical reason--I have ever witnessed in a man of political power. YUCK!
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 10-17-20 at 06:46 PM.

  21. #21
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 30,644
    Betpoints: 3517

    We are not voting for Joe, we are voting against rump, saving America from a wanna be dictator. Joe is just a guy that was nominated.

  22. #22
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 7,342
    Betpoints: 2759

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    We are not voting for Joe, we are voting against rump, saving America from a wanna be dictator. Joe is just a guy that was nominated.
    Well, expose the facts of the 2 worst things Trump has done in 4 years?
    But you cannot, just because you are a Dem, not look at the great things that obliterate the negatives you come up with.

    Oh, you just hate Trump for personal reasons? I see.
    If Trump wins, like all common sense and pure logic quietly exposes to all voters, he will be the next president to be seen on Mt. Rushmore.
    Wanna bet?
    Our grandkids/great grandkids can collect from the the loser.

  23. #23
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 30,644
    Betpoints: 3517

    Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Well, expose the facts of the 2 worst things Trump has done in 4 years?
    But you cannot, just because you are a Dem, not look at the great things that obliterate the negatives you come up with.

    Oh, you just hate Trump for personal reasons? I see.
    If Trump wins, like all common sense and pure logic quietly exposes to all voters, he will be the next president to be seen on Mt. Rushmore.
    Wanna bet?
    Our grandkids/great grandkids can collect from the the loser.
    There is so many. Big ones were pulling out of the iran deal. Alienating us from the world for another. Down playing the virus is a huge one. Ginsberg not even in the ground yet while rump is naming a new justice. And to top it all off the man is a fukking pig of a human.

  24. #24
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 9,077
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    There is so many. Big ones were pulling out of the iran deal. Alienating us from the world for another. Down playing the virus is a huge one. Ginsberg not even in the ground yet while rump is naming a new justice. And to top it all off the man is a fukking pig of a human.
    abey & trump, loud and Proud, 13 year old emotionally Boys.

  25. #25
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,267
    Betpoints: 30301

    Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Well, expose the facts of the 2 worst things Trump has done in 4 years?
    From the perspective of a foreigner in the South East Asian area of the globe, he did the worst thing on day 1 he took office. The very first thing he signed was the most damaging thing he has done to the world that I know about.

    He walked away from the TPP and handed China complete control of Sth China sea regional area.

    That will be looked back on as the key moment that started world war 3 in history books, and Trump will be vilified for being strategically dumber than Chamberlain for it in the fullness of time.


    I am sure you will just write that opinion off and not even consider that I might be correct. And that is why no one else answers you usually


    Anyway, you got one example that I think is big enough all on it's own to want him gone gone gone.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  26. #26
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 7,342
    Betpoints: 2759

    Gee, Opt., you really came out from under the covers. Wow. Let me catch my breath a minute.

    Okay, I don't know all the facts of what you claim "for damaging America's future," your prediction?

    I do know this; His followers love the man too death and I certainly do not believe they are undereducated, generally speaking, nor so ignorant, they would blindly follow a man who is on track to wrecking our future for our kids and grandkids? Nope, and we seem to have the majority of mothers this time around. And women in general, also.
    Also, be honest non-Trumpers; What president or even candidate, ever, brought people from the comfort of their homes, to pledge their support for Donald, by the thousands? No one! Period.

    I have followed this man and his speeches for nearly 5 years. I saw a man who could speak the language of promise to better America, and I believed him. At the same time, we just had, Obama, a 1/2 black, not his fault and nothing wrong with that, but he did, in my opinion, stir up terrible ideas of police brutally by making statement in public, siding with several known thugs, thugs that had proven records that proved they were, indeed, thugs. Did he not say more then once, " he could have been my son?"
    And did not almost all of the thug incidents, NOT, resist arrest? That was too much for me to handle and I didn't forget it either.

    Then you have this "goofy" Biden. A man who giggles and laughs while in the most important debate of his life; the VP debate for America's next, potential, president, if Obama doesn't survive his 2nd 4 years. Who would want a goofball like him having kind of power? I sure didn't.


    I also--I will confess now and not before on SBR, I won many thousands of dollars--hope that hurts his dedicated enemies, --by believing in this vastly impressive man, so strongly, and was lucky to believe enough to lay down my hard earned bucks to get those 150/1 payoffs, for DT to win the election.
    I believed in Trump and caught those odds early.

  27. #27
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 27,580
    Betpoints: 176

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    From the perspective of a foreigner in the South East Asian area of the globe, he did the worst thing on day 1 he took office. The very first thing he signed was the most damaging thing he has done to the world that I know about.

    He walked away from the TPP and handed China complete control of Sth China sea regional area.

    That will be looked back on as the key moment that started world war 3 in history books, and Trump will be vilified for being strategically dumber than Chamberlain for it in the fullness of time.


    I am sure you will just write that opinion off and not even consider that I might be correct. And that is why no one else answers you usually


    Anyway, you got one example that I think is big enough all on it's own to want him gone gone gone.

    It's called "America First", not the world first.

    Trump is popular with working folks because for too long our politicians gave away our jobs to China, Mexico and Canada. By giving China the US's wealth they were able to build a military to now challenge for the China Sea.

    As a foreigner you probably agree with bleeding the US out and rendering it insignificant. With Trump the US finally stopped the bleeding. The working people were finally heard. Maybe not for long but it's a start.

  28. #28
    Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2020
    Shafted69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-04-08
    Posts: 6,203
    Betpoints: 54

    Don's Dementia is kicking into high gear...........


    https://jimheath.tv/2020/10/trump-lo...florida-rally/

    In the same speech in which he has mocked Joe Biden for making verbal slips, Trump called hypersonic weapons “hydrosonic,” referred to some combo of Rick Scott and Matt Gaetz as “Rick Gates,” and mentioned the Obama-era crisis in “Henderson” before correcting to Ferguson.


  29. #29
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,267
    Betpoints: 30301

    Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Gee, Opt., you really came out from under the covers. Wow. Let me catch my breath a minute.

    Okay, I don't know all the facts of what you claim "for damaging America's future," your prediction?

    I do know this; His followers love the man too death and I certainly do not believe they are undereducated, generally speaking, nor so ignorant, they would blindly follow a man who is on track to wrecking our future for our kids and grandkids? Nope, and we seem to have the majority of mothers this time around. And women in general, also.
    Also, be honest non-Trumpers; What president or even candidate, ever, brought people from the comfort of their homes, to pledge their support for Donald, by the thousands? No one! Period.

    I have followed this man and his speeches for nearly 5 years. I saw a man who could speak the language of promise to better America, and I believed him. At the same time, we just had, Obama, a 1/2 black, not his fault and nothing wrong with that, but he did, in my opinion, stir up terrible ideas of police brutally by making statement in public, siding with several known thugs, thugs that had proven records that proved they were, indeed, thugs. Did he not say more then once, " he could have been my son?"
    And did not almost all of the thug incidents, NOT, resist arrest? That was too much for me to handle and I didn't forget it either.

    Then you have this "goofy" Biden. A man who giggles and laughs while in the most important debate of his life; the VP debate for America's next, potential, president, if Obama doesn't survive his 2nd 4 years. Who would want a goofball like him having kind of power? I sure didn't.


    I also--I will confess now and not before on SBR, I won many thousands of dollars--hope that hurts his dedicated enemies, --by believing in this vastly impressive man, so strongly, and was lucky to believe enough to lay down my hard earned bucks to get those 150/1 payoffs, for DT to win the election.
    I believed in Trump and caught those odds early.

    You're right Abe. He's popular and of course his supporters aren't all "dumb".

    That doesn't mean he didn't make a massive error there.


    American administrations of both sides had fought tooth and nail for decades to keep control and protect all allies surrounding that region. And yes, the proposed agreement in the lead up was a big compromise compared to previous versions, but that wasn't the end game. It was just another move in the chess game America had kept control of for about 30 years.

    It was a soft target for election campaigning. That is all.

    Trump was supposed to reject the agreement, but he was supposed to stay at the negotiating table and keep the never ending diplomoacy going and China contained in that area.

    Instead he acted with bravado and walked away.

    All countries in the region were forced to sign the opposing China sponsored agreement, literally within weeks.

    That is the sole reason why we have the war like stance in the South China sea now.

    And why I think history books will vilify Trump for that decision.


    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post


    It's called "America First", not the world first.

    Trump is popular with working folks because for too long our politicians gave away our jobs to China, Mexico and Canada. By giving China the US's wealth they were able to build a military to now challenge for the China Sea.

    As a foreigner you probably agree with bleeding the US out and rendering it insignificant. With Trump the US finally stopped the bleeding. The working people were finally heard. Maybe not for long but it's a start.
    I'm all for USA being the dominant power in the world. And happy Australia is USA's most loyal ally for 100+ years. But Trump is risking that position I think.

    Sure he is popular. He is fun and tough and entertaining. I would have voted for him last time if American. But what he did with the TPP is coming back to bite him and the USA and the rest of us sooner than later now.

    It was a massive strategic error.

    So hard to understand that if I had TDS I might suspect it was a quid quo pro payment to the Chinese from Don.


    The situation is already far more serous than I think the US media lets on.

    And I think the problems he has caused by acting with bravado on day 1, instead of doing the obvious smart thing and forcing everyone back to the negotiating table, will be his largest legacy long term.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  30. #30
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 27,580
    Betpoints: 176

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You're right Abe. He's popular and of course his supporters aren't all "dumb".

    That doesn't mean he didn't make a massive error there.


    American administrations of both sides had fought tooth and nail for decades to keep control and protect all allies surrounding that region. And yes, the proposed agreement in the lead up was a big compromise compared to previous versions, but that wasn't the end game. It was just another move in the chess game America had kept control of for about 30 years.

    It was a soft target for election campaigning. That is all.

    Trump was supposed to reject the agreement, but he was supposed to stay at the negotiating table and keep the never ending diplomoacy going and China contained in that area.

    Instead he acted with bravado and walked away.

    All countries in the region were forced to sign the opposing China sponsored agreement, literally within weeks.

    That is the sole reason why we have the war like stance in the South China sea now.

    And why I think history books will vilify Trump for that decision.




    I'm all for USA being the dominant power in the world. And happy Australia is USA's most loyal ally for 100+ years. But Trump is risking that position I think.

    Sure he is popular. He is fun and tough and entertaining. I would have voted for him last time if American. But what he did with the TPP is coming back to bite him and the USA and the rest of us sooner than later now.

    It was a massive strategic error.

    So hard to understand that if I had TDS I might suspect it was a quid quo pro payment to the Chinese from Don.


    The situation is already far more serous than I think the US media lets on.

    And I think the problems he has caused by acting with bravado on day 1, instead of doing the obvious smart thing and forcing everyone back to the negotiating table, will be his largest legacy long term.

    Bernie also opposed it and finally Hillary came around to opposing the TPP. NAFTA was also a "good idea" unless you are in the working class and you were fired and Jose Pina took your place in Mexico.

    We have many, many better ways to deal with trade besides multi nation agreements that end up killing our workers.

  31. #31
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 7,342
    Betpoints: 2759

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You're right Abe. He's popular and of course his supporters aren't all "dumb".

    That doesn't mean he didn't make a massive error there.


    American administrations of both sides had fought tooth and nail for decades to keep control and protect all allies surrounding that region. And yes, the proposed agreement in the lead up was a big compromise compared to previous versions, but that wasn't the end game. It was just another move in the chess game America had kept control of for about 30 years.

    It was a soft target for election campaigning. That is all.

    Trump was supposed to reject the agreement, but he was supposed to stay at the negotiating table and keep the never ending diplomoacy going and China contained in that area.

    Instead he acted with bravado and walked away.

    All countries in the region were forced to sign the opposing China sponsored agreement, literally within weeks.

    That is the sole reason why we have the war like stance in the South China sea now.

    And why I think history books will vilify Trump for that decision.




    I'm all for USA being the dominant power in the world. And happy Australia is USA's most loyal ally for 100+ years. But Trump is risking that position I think.

    Sure he is popular. He is fun and tough and entertaining. I would have voted for him last time if American. But what he did with the TPP is coming back to bite him and the USA and the rest of us sooner than later now.

    It was a massive strategic error.

    So hard to understand that if I had TDS I might suspect it was a quid quo pro payment to the Chinese from Don.


    The situation is already far more serous than I think the US media lets on.

    And I think the problems he has caused by acting with bravado on day 1, instead of doing the obvious smart thing and forcing everyone back to the negotiating table, will be his largest legacy long term.
    Opt, you seem to be on top of foreign affairs, I am not. I have to trust the smartest man, I consider to be, of my lifetime.
    He certainly stopped the [full?] payments to Iran--and what was that trillion?--money for, a bribe, buying a foreign countries friendship? This Iran that taunts America as the great satan?" And worse words than that I understand.

    Yes, DT is all in for America, that's for sure and he let's us all know that very often. Nothing phony about this man I can detect. What flaws his opponents see may very well be there, but can they not see the great positives of a thriving economy, last Nov., Dec., and January?
    Where is the unfairness of this dreaded disease coming from, guess who? Dems claim DT being responsible as their big negative side and Pubs claim it's China.
    Where is the 100% proof one side is wrong and the other is correct? None. Move on on that back luck scenario. Or was it bad luck? I do believe China knows the correct answer.

    And the millions of Americans who have fattened up their 401K's, you think they want a change in presidents?
    Finally, not one genius on earth can predict America's future, be it disastrous or be it a glorious time coming.

    I do not like the Party system, never did. Too many blind followers, pledging only to each other's flag.
    And how dumb, when you get down to it, can that be?
    I say, eliminate all political parties and elect [numbers are too unpredictable], say, 100 individuals, or a percentage of each state's population, and have all those individual states member's, stand before the public, each divided into possible office categories needed, for each elected office in every state.
    All, will meet on stage in an auditorium, to have all debate their cause, while taking questions from the audience and the winners will be the best of the best, according to the public and will move on to the office they chose to run for.

    This election process our forefathers erected has fallen into deep corruption and will stay that way with the 2 dominating parties backstabbing each other for eternity.

    No bought politics or politicians, this way.
    Truly elected on leadership and the merits they bring to the table.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 10-18-20 at 06:23 PM.

  32. #32
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,267
    Betpoints: 30301

    Well no arguing he knows more than me about that agreement too. That's just the perspective of someone down here at the ass end of the world who does not want war on our doorstep, more than caring about USA domestic issues.

    But agree he was doing quite well with the economy. Better than i expected after 3 years.

    If American I just would not vote this year, for what it's worth.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  33. #33
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,267
    Betpoints: 30301

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post


    Bernie also opposed it and finally Hillary came around to opposing the TPP. NAFTA was also a "good idea" unless you are in the working class and you were fired and Jose Pina took your place in Mexico.

    We have many, many better ways to deal with trade besides multi nation agreements that end up killing our workers.
    I remember. I think they were all forced by political expedience to take that line, but I think all of them genuinely expected whoever won to reneg on the Obama agreement and keep playing the TPP negotiating game for another 4 years.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  34. #34
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 27,580
    Betpoints: 176

    We have had idiots run the country for too long. Do you think Obama had the foggiest idea about trade? He never even worked a real job. Bill Clinton?

    Don’t get me wrong, many benefited from our high paying jobs leaving. Many benefited in Canada, Mexico and China.

    The US gov needs to act like a labor union and protect us, not screw us.

  35. #35
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,267
    Betpoints: 30301

    I agree more self reliance is a good thing. But no use blaming presidents for all Western nations chasing cheap labor and cheap products and throw away clothes for decades.

    We all did it and it sure seemed like a good idea at the time.

    Do you think Americans are really prepared to pay for American made again? I don't think Australians are prepared to pay for stuff manufactured by people on $17/hr min wage.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


12 Last
Top