RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8314

Stock market rises 10 straight weeks - patriots celebrate!

Tards depressed. Oh well.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7763

they will be happy once there's some bad news.

Maybe another Smollett story can lift their spirits for a few hours. I am sure something's coming soon.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Stock market rises 10 straight weeks - patriots celebrate!

Tards depressed. Oh well.
    All while you still try to illegally invade yet another country (and kill thousands of innocents in the process, as you normally would do)...more thoughts on that please.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    You still try to illegally invade yet another country (and kill thousands innocents in the process)...more thoughts on that please
    you talking about when Russia annexed Crimea?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you talking about when Russia annexed Crimea?
    over 90% of population, who just happened to be Russians over there have voted to be part of Russia

not a single bullet fired

learn from the best

I hope you can pull something like this in Venezuela

DwightShrute

over 90% of population, who just happened to be Russians over there have voted to be part of Russia

learn from the best

totally different situation as you know.

RoyBacon

All while you still try to illegally invade yet another country (and kill thousands of innocents in the process, as you normally would do)...more thoughts on that please.
    I missed that news, we are trying to invade Putin's buddy Maduro?? Did our Jeep run out of gas?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I missed that news, we are trying to invade Putin's buddy Maduro?? Did our Jeep run out of gas?
    Why in the world would I buy Jeep? Bacon you can do better, than that, I'm sure...

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5311

learn from the best

Over 90%......???????
    Thats really funny.... Over 90 PERRRRR CEEENNNTTT.....???.... Did you dream up that number or get it from Rachel Maddow...???

Putin is a true hero in Crimea I'm sure....

He does seem to be a hero of the leftist party in America... AKA democrats...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

totally different situation as you know.
    As far as???

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Over 90%......???????
    Thats really funny.... Over 90 PERRRRR CEEENNNTTT.....???.... Did you dream up that number or get it from Rachel Maddow...???

Dream? No I actually just came back from Crimea a few weeks ago...and, unlike you Yankee clown, I have a ton of close relatives who live there.

Anyway...what were you trying to say again, dummy? HAHA

Who voted for whom over there again???

RoyBacon

I'll give you a pass RR. I know English is not your primary language.

But sooner you and Putin forget about VZ the better. It's over there. The rest is just a formality. Maduro will be in Moscow permanently by the end of the month.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I'll give you a pass RR. I know English is not your primary language.

But sooner you and Putin forget about VZ the better. It's over there. The rest is just a formality. Maduro will be in Moscow permanently by the end of the month.
    Not sure what my English has to do with anything here... and since you're too dumb to learn Russian - I'll be the only one who can speak YOUR language with You, dummy...so get used to it.

In any case- Not a good look trying to steal resources from another neighboring nation , Bacon...normal countries don't do that kinda stuff.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Bacon and since we're on this topic

Remember when State Sec. John Kerry accused Russia of violating Ukraine’s territorial integrity while US still had Gitmo in Cuba, invaded Iraq on a phony pretex of Weapons of Mass Distraction, attacked Libya ( while killed hundreds thousands in the process), supported Saudi Arabia in Yemen, attacked and occupied Syria, etc...Can you be anymore retarded, really?

When are you going to apologize for all of that Clown- in your perfect fukking English?

let me know- cause I would love to witness that shit

RoyBacon

Not sure what my English has to do with anything here... and since you're too dumb to learn Russian - I'll be the only one who can speak YOUR language with You, dummy...so get used to it.

In any case- Not a good look trying to steal resources from another neighboring nation , Bacon...normal countries don't do that kinda stuff.
    Uh-huh, like Russia would never try to increase their footprint and global influence???

VZ is within walking distance of our border. This is our biatch and we will do whatever we fuggin please there. You guys have fun in Syria.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Uh-huh, like Russia would never try to increase their footprint and global influence???

VZ is within walking distance of our border. This is our biatch and we will do whatever we fuggin please there. You guys have fun in Syria.
    Oh...but but but how about Ukraine and your silly Yankee trainers (minus one pilot...lol) for them Nazi pigs over there...that are just happened to be within walking distance of boarders of my country.

See how pathetic you make yourself look on the global arena?

I pray to God that you clowns invade Venezuela and I hope each one of you, morons get a well deserved gift of 9 grams of Zinc right between your eyes, from those brave people of Venezuela.

Cheers!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9044

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Over 90%......???????

What's you talkin' 'bout willis?

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19083

they will be happy once there's some bad news.

Maybe another Smollett story can lift their spirits for a few hours. I am sure something's coming soon.
    Suppose they have an "incident" at CPAC or something, you can see that, can you not?

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16792

WOW Roy you watch to much Fox News. The only way the coup works is if you get the VZ army to turn on Maduro, which hasn't happened yet. Even if they do turn (which all will not do) you still have about 8 million people that will not accept it. Many who live in areas that have militia groups. Not to mention the Colombian terrorist groups just across the border that hate Americans. Plus the fact that 80% of the people in VZ & many in South America don't want the US involved.

What your looking at is the Vietnam War part two. Most people in America are sick of these BS wars.
    Last edited by khicks26; 03-01-19 at 08:09 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    What your looking at is the Vietnam War part two.
    Here sure does

It's no secret to anyone around the globe either of America's true intentions in Venezuela

Lots of body bags will be coming back to U S of Invasion, if they decide to go there

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Robert Kraft isn't celebrating..........

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

He grabbed the wrong pussy as well......

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7820

well the war machine needs fed. Shame these azzholes never serve. Let their children serve so they understand how the rich never serve. Unless they are in the rear getting accommodations for doing nothing. i hope they bring the draft back so they can lose someone they love. fuccing chicken hawks are ruining this country. Before one of you dumb asses say something stupid. I served as my great grandfather as my grand father as my father. Let them take some dumb ass like one of bacon's kid so maybe he could quit being so gun ho to go to war.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7820

Here sure does

It's no secret to anyone around the globe either of America's true intentions in Venezuela

Lots of body bags will be coming back to U S of Invasion, if they decide to go there
    When do we go to war? When the president is in trouble.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    well the war machine needs fed. Shame these azzholes never serve. Let their children serve so they understand how the rich never serve. Unless they are in the rear getting accommodations for doing nothing. i hope they bring the draft back so they can lose someone they love. fuccing chicken hawks are ruining this country. Before one of you dumb asses say something stupid. I served as my great grandfather as my grand father as my father. Let them take some dumb ass like one of bacon's kid so maybe he could quit being so gun ho to go to war.

khicks26

Here sure does

If Maduro can keep his army. The right opposition will split over a US invasion. So what you would have is a US invasion of VZ in support of Middle Class & Rich people. Not to mention the oil, gold, & what ever else they can steal. Yes bring on the body bags.

Also just heard today that Exxon has discovered 5 billion barrels of oil just off the VZ coast. That could be your invasion right there.

khicks26

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Also just heard today that Exxon has discovered 5 billion barrels of oil just off the VZ coast. That could be your invasion right there.
    You know that both Bolton and Pompeo would absolutely love to get some of that cake

...by ANY means necessary

khicks26

Bolton and Pompeo both in bed with the Koch Brothers, the string pullers in this whole shit show. Also have Pence & even some Dems in their pockets.

They figure let the tax payer, pay with his or hers money & blood to get what they want.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Bolton and Pompeo both in bed with the Koch Brothers, the string pullers in this whole shit show. Also have Pence & even some Dems in their pockets.

They figure let the tax payer, pay with his or hers money & blood to get what they want.
    Pence is a beauty

The entire Russia laughed at his death stare at Putin during the APEC meeting 3 months ago

That shit was something else, I tell ya...just look at it

Sadly, John Bolton quickly blew the tough guy act as he does his best impression of a teenage girl meeting their popstar idol for the first time.

khicks26

HA Look at Bolton that POS, two faced little rat.

Pence is evangelical garbage. God Dam psycho.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

HA Look at Bolton that POS, two faced little rat. <br>
    <br>
    Pence is evangelical garbage. God Dam psycho.
    <br>
    <br>
    If you look closely at that odd exchange - Pence didn't drop a single word...with an exception of two Okays. Did his skull and tongue got numb fukked from seeing Putin? Isn't he (and not Bolton) the Vice President who should be doing all the talking? Who the fukk is in charge over there?<br>
    <br>
    Putin to Bolton: "What's wrong with this kid, he doesn't talk".

Bolton: "Yeah, I get that all the time. He is probably starstruck again. forgive him Mr. Putin, He will do better next time."

khicks26

If you look closely at that odd exchange - Pence didn't drop a single word...with an exception of two Okays. Did his skull and tongue got numb fukked from seeing Putin? Isn't he (and not Bolton) the Vice President who should be doing all the talking? Who the fukk is in charge over there?

Putin to Bolton: "What's wrong with this kid, he doesn't talk".

Bolton: "Yeah, I get that all the time. He is probably starstruck again. forgive him Mr. Putin, He will do better next time."
    LOL Your guess is as good as mind. Surly not these two clowns.

Were Bolton is a Rat, Pence is a Weasel. Vlad may have scared him a little. Pence can't be alone in a room with another women ever, his wife has to be with him. Guy is a freak show.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 60

You know that both Bolton and Pompeo would absolutely love to get some of that cake

Take it and lower our taxes

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

LOL Your guess is as good as mind. Surly not these two clowns.

Were Bolton is a Rat, Pence is a Weasel. Vlad may have scared him a little. Pence can't be alone in a room with another women ever, his wife has to be with him. Guy is a freak show.
    A freak show for sure.

It does bring into question why anyone in their right mind would send Pence to an international meeting?

You can tell by his actions and facial expressions, he is totally out of his league there, much as he was during the time he went to Korea and most recently in Europe, where he got completely ignored by most attendees.

He is only a mid-West career politician and has no diplomatic experience or skills whatsoever.

He has no appreciation for any other culture, nor can he speak any other language.

All he has is a law degree from Indiana State, which never prepared him for much. American Law degrees are pretty worthless in international meetings.

Pence is absolutely the worst person you can have representing American foreign policy.
    But, then again, who knows... maybe Trump wanted America to be represented that way.

1234 Last