PAULYPOKER
    Six Hundred and Sixty Six.....
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Americans in UK warned to keep ‘low profile’ during Trump visit,....UK hates Trump...

Americans in UK warned to keep ‘low profile’

The US Embassy in London has warned Americans in the British capital to keep a low profile during Donald Trump’s visit later this week in case violent protests break out against the American president.

Thousands of Britons have promised to welcome Trump with a “carnival of protests” when he lands on Thursday in the UK on his first state visit to the country.

The protesters are also planning to fly a blimp over the British parliament portraying Trump as an orange, snarling baby.

Many Britons see Trump as crude, volatile and opposed to their values on a range of issues.

More than 50,000 people have so far signed up to join protests against Trump in London.

“Numerous demonstrations are being planned for July 12 to 14, 2018, surrounding the visit of the President of the United States to the United Kingdom,” the US embassy said in the alert on its website.

“Several of the events are expected to attract large crowds and there will be road closures in connection with those events.”

The embassy advised US citizens to “keep a low profile” and “exercise caution if unexpectedly in the vicinity of large gatherings that may become violent”.

Trump will arrive in Britain after the NATO summit in Belgium and will stay overnight at the US ambassador’s residence in Regent’s Park, London, where a high metal security fence was erected outside.

Trump and his wife, Melania, will then attend a dinner for 100 guests at Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire.

Organizers of the Bring the Noise rally have asked protesters to bring “pots and pans out of the kitchen ... and on to the streets, banging to show our disapproval and claiming our political voice in public space.”

Stop Trump is the title of another rally in London which will also start outside the BBC’s headquarters and end in Trafalgar Square. Organizers say tens of thousands are expected to attend.

The links below are for Trump nuthuggers like Roy who thinks PressTV is fake propaganda...........

Lol.........

Top stories

Americans in UK warned to keep 'low profile' during Trump visit

Reuters
    6 hours ago

US embassy warns Americans in London to 'keep a low profile' during Trump visit

The Guardian
    5 hours ago

The US embassy in London has warned Americans to “keep a low profile” during Trump's visit

Quartz
    4 hours ago

More for Americans in UK warned to keep ‘low profile’

Americans in UK warned to keep 'low profile' during Trump visit | Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/...britain/americans-in-uk-warned-to-keep-low-profile-during...

7 hours ago - LONDON (Reuters) - The U.S. Embassy in London issued an alert on Tuesday to Americansin the British capital, warning them to keep a low profile during President Donald Trump’s visit later this week in case protests against him turn violent. ... While Britain regards the United ...

Videos

US Embassy Warns Americans to 'Keep Low Profile' in London During ...

WZZM - 3 hours ago

13NEWSNOW.com - 3 hours ago

13WMAZ.com - 3 hours ago

KBMT - 3 hours ago

1:04

Video News

CNN.com - Jan 3, 2015

Americans warned to keep a 'low profile' in UK during Donald Trump's ...

https://metro.co.uk/.../americans-warned-keep-low-profile-uk-donald-trumps-visit-77...

2 hours ago - The US Embassy in London has issued a warning to Americans in Britain to keep a 'low profile' during Donald Trump's visit. An alert posted on ...

Americans in UK warned to keep 'low profile' during Trump visit | IOL ...

https://www.iol.co.za/.../americans-in-uk-warned-to-keep-low-profile-during-trump-vi...

6 hours ago - LONDON - The U.S. Embassy in London issued an alert on Tuesday to Americans in theBritish capital, warning them to keep a low profile ...

PressTV-Americans in UK warned to keep 'low profile'

www.presstv.com › US › Foreign Policy

5 hours ago - The US Embassy in London has warned Americans in the British capital to keep a low profile during Donald Trump's visit later this week in case ...

US Embassy in London warns Americans to 'keep low profile' during ...

thehill.com/.../396285-us-embassy-in-uk-warns-americans-to-keep-low-profile-during...

5 hours ago - The U.S. Embassy in London released an alert on Tuesday urging Americans to "keep alow profile" during President Trump's scheduled visit to ...

Americans warned keep low profile during Trump's UK visit as ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Americans-UK-warned-low-profile-Trumps-visit-Britain.html
    7 hours ago - Americans in UK are warned to 'keep a low profile' during Trump's visit to Britain as Ambassador's residence where President will sleep is ...

Americans in UK warned to 'keep a low profile' during Donald Trump's ...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/.../americans-in-uk-warned-to-keep-a-low-profile-during-dona...
    8 hours ago - AMERICANS in London were today warned to "keep a low profile" during Donald Trump's visit to Britain this week. The US embassy claimed ...

Americans in UK warned to keep 'low profile' during Trump visit ...

uk.businessinsider.com/r-americans-in-uk-warned-to-keep-low-profile-during-trump-...

7 hours ago - LONDON (Reuters) - The U.S. Embassy in London issued an alert on Tuesday to Americansin the British capital, warning them to keep a low ...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Pretty sure we stopped caring what the UK thought when we dumped some tea in the Boston Harbor.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave BadNina 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4008

Have a lot of respect for Britain as I do think they are doing it right when it comes to immigration and promoting multi-culturism. Don't blame the UK for harshly rebuking the orange buffoon. I don't even consider myself an American, that's how damn ashamed I am living in a country run by a racist dictator. When you try and separate children from their families at the border I'm gonna get loud and go off my rockers. Try to kick Mexicans from coming into this country well FU TRUMP. I'd give half my net worth to have Trump impeached, jailed and sued till he's bankrupt. Would be willing to go broke to have Bernie in office.

Booya711
    2017 Man of the Year
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5249

We don’t care about the UK....packerd is cool though

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

Booya711
    2017 Man of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Have a lot of respect for Britain as I do think they are doing it right when it comes to immigration and promoting multi-culturism. Don't blame the UK for harshly rebuking the orange buffoon. I don't even consider myself an American, that's how damn ashamed I am living in a country run by a racist dictator. When you try and separate children from their families at the border I'm gonna get loud and go off my rockers. Try to kick Mexicans from coming into this country well FU TRUMP. I'd give half my net worth to have Trump impeached, jailed and sued till he's bankrupt. Would be willing to go broke to have Bernie in office.
    So move bitch...we don’t want your ass here...

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1541

There are snowflakes everywhere.

UK hates their PM who is trying to squash the people's will with Brexit. Her days are numbered.

BTP
    Week 2
    3-2-0 216 pts

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3421

UK will be muslim majority within 40 years. white british are subsidizing ridiculous birthrates of muslims with the aid of traitorous UK government. Brits are taxed at 50% while Pakistanis go there and shit out 7 kids each in a system and infrastructure the whites created.

Why did Britain bother fighting in WW2 If they're going to be ethnically exterminated in their own country?

You like 'multiculturalism' then move to Pakistan or Somalia. Stop ruining every white country.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave spro23 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8946

Considering the ditzy broad running their country now, they should kidnap Trump and force him to fix their country like he did ours.

packerd_00
    Karate's Bad Boy
    packerd_00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12804

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    We don’t care about the UK....packerd is cool though
    Cheers Booya,don't believe what you hear in the media,alot of us are more pissed off with are own Government at the moment over Brexit not going through.Americans over here shouldn't worry mate,trust me.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-10-18 at 05:23 PM.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave packerd_00 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Booya711
    2017 Man of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Cheers Booya,don't believe what you hear in the media,a lot of British people are more pissed off with their own Government at the moment then they are Trump.Americans shouldn't worry mate,trust me.
    I don’t packerd....just posting...i played Futbol in England for
    months and loved it....white hart lane, wembley
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52

You are a sick fool

This is a result of brainwashing

BTP
    Week 2
    4-1-0 466 pts

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Betpoints: 171

Trump greatest Pres of all times

SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

$$$$$

Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24

England's balls have receded up to their throats.
    That is not an adam's apple!

Let the Irish flare up again against
    those rickety scurvy fops.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/24/2018

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

packerd_00
    Karate's Bad Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I don’t packerd....just posting...i played Futbol in England for
    months and loved it....white hart lane, wembley
    You ever play at the Old Den down in Millwall back in the day,use to be a crazy atmosphere.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5985

More fake news. Guess what? More people love Trump than hate him. That news these jerkoffs don't report.

PAULYPOKER

China issues travel warning for US over poor security

China’s Embassy in Washington warned Chinese tourists to be vigilant over such matters as expensive medical bills, the threats of public shootings and robberies, searches and seizures by customs agents, telecommunications fraud, and natural disasters.

“Public security in the United States is not good. Cases of shootings, robberies, and theft are frequent,” the embassy said in the security advisory published on its website on Thursday. “Travelers in the United States should be alert to their surroundings and suspicious individuals, and avoid going out alone at night.”

packerd_00
    Karate's Bad Boy

Hope you guys will all root for us tommorow to make the Final.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    More fake news. Guess what? More people love Trump than hate him. That news these jerkoffs don't report.

DwightShrute

Kane scores the winner.

BTP
    Week 2
    3-2-0 216 pts

packerd_00
    Karate's Bad Boy

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Kane scores the winner.
    I like it mate,let's do this im ready.

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1869

a dictator who hasn't even tried to disarm his people. He doesn't seem to get how to do it right. 🤔

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by shady610 View Post
    a dictator who hasn't even tried to disarm his people. He doesn't seem to get how to do it right. 樂
    No one in washington with significant power tries to disarm the US as they only pretend to.......

Do you know how many in washington are lobbied by the NRA and gun manufacturers?

Every dominant corporation is in Washington's pocket......

Why do you think there is no competition with the largest corporations in the US?

Any Corp. with enough capital can monopolise,choking out all competition as there
    are zero regulations and laws in place for smaller Corps to have any chance at competing
    with these goliath corporations............

Washington is responsible for these Corps being as powerful as they are..........

Fact,,,,,,,,,,,
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 07-10-18 at 07:20 PM.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

What are your sources?

PAULYPOKER

"More people love Trump than hate him"

About 73,600,000 results (0.48 second
    Search Results

Europe hates Trump. Does it matter? - BBC News - BBC.com

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35702584

It did indeed galvanise local voters, but it did so for Bush not Kerry. ... Two hundred thousand peopleturned out to see the candidate in Berlin before the election. ... in which Trump's American supporters rally round their candidate even more ...

Why do some people hate Donald Trump and others like him? - Quora

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-pe...thers-like-him

Jump to More Answers Below - As for hating Trump the man… there is plenty of that, sure, but I ... Why do people love Donald Trump or hate him so much?

Trump is Training His Base to Hate NATO and Like Putin - NYMag

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/.../trump-nato-summit-putin-russia-collusion.htm...

5 hours ago - President Trump arrives for a summit with America's allies, which, he now says, ... more than for Trump to take a victory lap and claim credit for them boosting ... Needless to say, “we're all fine, we're all people” is not Trump's ...

Science Knows Why People Love Donald Trump — and It's Scary | Big ...

https://bigthink.com/.../trump-and-t...-politically-c...

Donald Trump is the topic of our national conversation, and the reason for his ... shows that peoplewho are anxious about the future tend to lean more politically ...

I Finally See It: Democrats Don't Hate Trump As Much as They Love ...

https://www.theroot.com/i-finally-se...as-much-as-182...

Jun 21, 2018 - White supremacy is like the NFL: It wants white people to run everything, ... White nationalism is more like a gentrifying Starbucks—it is the idea that America is ... The problem is, it'spretty easy for white supremacists to remain ... Most white Democrats think Trump is bad, but most ofthem don't hate him; they ...

Why do I have to love or hate Trump? (opinion) - CNN - CNN.com

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/08/opini....../index.html
    Nov 8, 2017 - Some people show support for Trump, others show disdain for him, but no ... the US trade association representing more than 2,200 consumer ...

Donald Trump - Wikiquote

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

Often, in fact, they are far more effective than the men around them. p. 173 ..... And Saddam Hussein, whether they like him or didn't like him, he hated terrorists.

Yes, Donald Trump Is Making White People More Hateful | The Nation

https://www.thenation.com/.../yes-do...e-more-hateful...

May 2, 2018 - Yes, Donald Trump Is Making White People More Hateful .... like this is you have to avoid tipping off your subjects about what you're looking for.

Why is Trump So Hated? It's The Tribalism - Rasmussen Reports®

www.rasmussenreports.com/...commentary/commentary.../why_is_trump_so_hated_it...

Apr 8, 2017 - This one is in post-9/11 cadence: why do liberals hate Trump so much? ... President Obama -- who, save for the short-lived Occupy Wall Street protests, ... more undocumented workersthan any other president in history? ... He doesn't know what he's talking about and he doesn't care thateveryone knows it.

'How much do you hate Donald Trump' defines California Democrats ...

https://www.dailyrepublic.com/.../ho...-defines-calif...

SUISUN CITY — Insufficient hate for the president can make a California Democrat ... The defense industry in Southern California collapsed and more than a million .... People who voted for Trump are still crowing about it, despite all of the ...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

19th Hole

Haven't made a wager yet but just for you I'm
    rooting for England to bring it.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Pretty sure we stopped caring what the UK thought when we dumped some tea in the Boston Harbor.
    We don't curtsy to any inbred royalty like our numb-minded neighbors to the north.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

DwightShrute

I like it mate,let's do this im ready.
    to make it to the final

06/28/2018
    10:58 PM
    STRAIGHT BET
    07/11/2018 @ 02:00 PM TNT [90436] England +775
    06/28/2018
    STRAIGHT BET
    07/11/2018 @ 02:00 PM TNT [90438] Croatia +1251
    07/01/2018
    07:11 PM
    STRAIGHT BET
    07/11/2018 @ 02:00 PM TNT [90436] England +560

I am just gonna enjoy the game and its also my day off.

BTP
    Week 2
    3-2-0 216 pts

packerd_00
    Karate's Bad Boy

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Haven't made a wager yet but just for you I'm
    rooting for England to bring it.
    I appreciate that mate.

packerd_00
    Karate's Bad Boy

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    to make it to the final

06/28/2018
    STRAIGHT BET
    07/11/2018 @ 02:00 PM TNT [90436] England +775
    06/28/2018
    STRAIGHT BET
    07/11/2018 @ 02:00 PM TNT [90438] Croatia +1251
    07/01/2018
    07:11 PM
    STRAIGHT BET
    07/11/2018 @ 02:00 PM TNT [90436] England +560

I am just gonna enjoy the game and its also my day off.
    Nice one either way youre gonna be laughing.Wish I could enjoy this game,gonna be sweating it mate.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-10-18 at 09:53 PM.

petepan69
    MAGA! Resistance is futile!
    petepan69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 472

Just stfu u moron and move to n. Korea already. Idiot. Nobody wants ur kind around anymore. Ur days r numbered... 123456789.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8956

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trump greatest Pres of all times
    It's not just Britain that Trump is attempting to straighten out it's the entire
    continent of Europe! Our allies ought to engage with Trump on eliminating
    the 150 billion trade advantage they enjoy with the US. More importantly
    they must pony up their financial pledges of 2% or more to the NATO budget. If they
    would do the right thing Trumps attacks would turn to praise & the alliance would be strengthened.

The US as I heard today at the leftwing radio NPR pays 72% of NATO's budget. As I recall the
    entire GDP of either all NATO nations or the EU is approximately the same as the USA's GDP.
    So them paying 50% of NATO's budget should be their proper
    contributions not the 28% they are now paying. This is silly, every since I can remember the
    US has been taken for a ride by the EU. The go along to get along formula of the US Trump is trying
    to stop deserves applause not ridicule.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3745

Trump would still find a way to bitch even if they were paying 110%.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 355

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Trump would still find a way to bitch even if they were paying 110%.
    In reality, it has nothing to do with what they are paying. First of all, most of those countries made a commitment to pay 2% I believe come 2015 or 2016. Keep in mind that those NATO countries are spending billions of dollars on defense outside of NATO. The US desperately needs those countries, that DT is bad mouthing, as a buffer against Russian aggression. This is not news, every single president since Roosevelt knows this. What does DT do, he badmouths friends and praises dictators. The man is a complete and total idiot.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 355

and please don't get me wrong, European countries should pay their fair share. But ridiculing them publicly is not the way to go, embarassing friends and praising dictators is just plain stupid.

it makes it obvious that something is up between DT and Russia, what other reason could an educated mind present. They are our adversaries, you don't need a degree in foreign relations to know this. Putin wants a weak NATO and a bad relationship between USA and European friends. How stupid must you be to think otherwise?
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005

DwightShrute

BTP
    Week 2
    3-2-0 216 pts

12 Last