RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2284

The Syria Response

Bolton's first day on the job and pacifist Tillerson gone.

Just picked up a little gold, symbol GLD on the NYSE.

The fact the response has not already happened makes me wonder if more planning is going into it. Could this be a rather substantial response??? With Bolton in there I don't think any targets are off limits, he is crazy fvvk. Certainly Iranian targets will not be off limits.

SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

The fact the response has not already happened makes me wonder if more planning is going into it. Could this be a rather substantial response??? With Bolton in there I don't think any targets are off limits, he is crazy fvvk. Certainly Iranian targets will not be off limits.
    WOW the timing couldn't be any better. Imagine that.

RoyBacon

Trump has some smart fuggers around him when it comes to military action.

I could see this being a 24 hour sustained attack to take out runways, towers, anti-aircraft defenses, control & command maybe even Assad himself.

khicks26

Trump has some smart fuggers around him when it comes to military action.

I could see this being a 24 hour sustained attack to take out runways, towers, anti-aircraft defenses, control & command maybe even Assad himself.
    To bad Trumps a fuking dumbass.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2844

Your best bet my friend is to stop playing the market and start buying physical gold and silver. Burying it in your
    backyard while stockpiling on MRE's and bullets.

Fukking with Russia won't end well.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Your best bet my friend is to stop playing the market and start buying physical gold and silver. Burying it in your
    backyard while stockpiling on MRE's and bullets.

Fukking with Russia won't end well.
    Yea, I do have gold. Love US gold coins. Silver is a great play to in worse case type stuff.

Obama allowed Russia to roll on in...when they were supposed to be removing chemical weapons cough~cough, so they have difficult air defenses now.

At the end of the day Russia is a small rather fvvked up country. Their GDP is 1/19th of the US. I know libs like to play like they are the world super power because they sucked in clintons email from an unsecure server, but they're not. When the US aircraft start their attack they will be hiding just like the Syrians.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8097

Remember Obama's $500-million program to train and equip vetted moderates
    recruited from among the rebels fighting Assad. John McCain was praising the 'vetted'
    group would wipe out Assad's forces until everyone realized we only were able to recruit
    5 to 10 qualified fighters. We could not have been stupider in dealing with the Syrian problem.

It was embarrassing to listen to the Obama talking heads & the neocons
    as they triied to make a point that Assad is a tyrant who slaughters his OWN people.

Listen, any head of any country who face a rebel force intent on toppling the
    government in power, would use all available means to stem the resurrection.
    In fact Lincoln did the same thing here a while back.

Trump should stick to his original notion and leave Syria, it has been largely won by the
    Russian/Assad alliance anyway. Assad, who is much, much more moderate than ISIS and the
    countless other turd bag groups of Islamic fundamentalists running around
    that area of the world. Like it or not, Assad is a stabilizing force in that area. Assad is tolerant of
    Christians and Kurds. Syria has a significant Christian minority population that is
    for the most part, left alone by Assad's government. They would be in danger if any group
    other than he lead. Assad is a secular leader in a jungle of Muslim fundamentalists.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4239

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Remember Obama's $500-million program to train and equip vetted moderates
    recruited from among the rebels fighting Assad. John McCain was praising the 'vetted'
    group would wipe out Assad's forces until everyone realized we only were able to recruit
    5 to 10 qualified fighters. We could not have been stupider in dealing with the Syrian problem.

It was embarrassing to listen to the Obama talking heads & the neocons
    as they triied to make a point that Assad is a tyrant who slaughters his OWN people.

Listen, any head of any country who face a rebel force intent on toppling the
    government in power, would use all available means to stem the resurrection.
    In fact Lincoln did the same thing here a while back.

Trump should stick to his original notion and leave Syria, it has been largely won by the
    Russian/Assad alliance anyway. Assad, who is much, much more moderate than ISIS and the
    countless other turd bag groups of Islamic fundamentalists running around
    that area of the world. Like it or not, Assad is a stabilizing force in that area. Assad is tolerant of
    Christians and Kurds. Syria has a significant Christian minority population that is
    for the most part, left alone by Assad's government. They would be in danger if any group
    other than he lead. Assad is a secular leader in a jungle of Muslim fundamentalists.
    Are we talking about "Animal Assad" here?
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/23/2018

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    IMO Russia being the bogeyman since the Maidan Coup is much too harsh & riddled with 'FAKE NEWS'

Trump should have, and likely would have had an important sit down with Putin by now if not for the neocon propaganda.

Only idiots would think it treasonous to have a meeting between world powers. It should happen at least once a year.
    Points Awarded:

Barnes & Whine gave 15805 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 96

yeah, Mr moderate Assad who gasses his own people.

I got news for this lad, DT has changed his mind on this one again. You don't know what to say or do when you are a DT supporter. One day, we are leaving Syria, two days later, well we are leaving but not right now, a week later we will stay until we clean this mess up. So what DT do you support? The guy is one fckin asshole and his supporters not much better.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/19/2018

SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005

Under Clinton, Bush #2 & Obama our foreign policy was horrendous
    We went into Kosovo, and awarded that country to the Albanian Muslims, who were
    not even citizens there? We bombed Serbia over a made up story?
    We invaded Iraq over lies? We invaded Afghanistan because Al Qaeda was based there,
    then turn around and got in bed with them so they would terrorize secular Syria.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Under Clinton, Bush #2 & Obama our foreign policy was horrendous
    We went into Kosovo, and awarded that country to the Albanian Muslims, who were
    not even citizens there? We bombed Serbia over a made up story?
    We invaded Iraq over lies? We invaded Afghanistan because Al Qaeda was based there,
    then turn around and got in bed with them so they would terrorize secular Syria.

I agree with most of this, maybe all of this.

You think DT will make things better. Yeah, because so far he has exhibited great restraint and great diplomacy. Fckin guy is all over the place on every national and international subject. One day don't talk to NK, the next week we are going to have meetings. One day calling Putin and celebrating his fixed election victory, the next day placing sanctions.

Yeah DT will make everything just fine.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

IMO Russia being the bogeyman since the Maidan Coup is much too harsh & riddled with 'FAKE NEWS'

Trump should have, and likely would have had an important sit down with Putin by now if not for the neocon propaganda.

Only idiots would think it treasonous to have a meeting between world powers. It should happen at least once a year.

this is the best strategy the D's could have, get the asshole party to commit to infighting. Let the blame be tossed on this faction or that faction until they hopefully split into two asshole parties. Way too much to hope for but you never know, all the political rules are now extinct since DT. nothing is for sure, nothing is a given, anything is possible. Anything!
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

rkelly110

Yea, I do have gold. Love US gold coins. Silver is a great play to in worse case type stuff.

Obama allowed Russia to roll on in...when they were supposed to be removing chemical weapons cough~cough, so they have difficult air defenses now.

At the end of the day Russia is a small rather fvvked up country. Their GDP is 1/19th of the US. I know libs like to play like they are the world super power because they sucked in clintons email from an unsecure server, but they're not. When the US aircraft start their attack they will be hiding just like the Syrians.
    Remember what you said here when the nukes come over your head.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

do you know anything about world history, do you know how many nations and rulers thought Russia was a nothing. Hey, I agree with you when it comes to comparing Russia to the USA. But, my friend they have nukes, plenty of them, they have territory plenty of it, and now Putin is talking about having a weapon that can beat our defenses--did you hear about that. Yeah Russia can't compare to the USA but don't underestimate that country. Many world leaders have and they are in the dustbin of history.

all despots fear one thing and it isn't so much foreign invasion and foreign wars, it is being toppled by an internal struggle. I don't necessarily mean an armed revolution because they are bloody and usually won by the side that has the army. But, more of a demonstration type thing that eventually erodes the power of the despot. That is what they fear the most. Iran fears it, Russia fears it, Saudi A fears it, North K fears it, they have seen what could happen in other countries.

The irony of this scenario is when these countries submit to loosen their grip on the people that is when it seems they lose their ability to control the situation. Meaning if they relent and allow things to become more liberal they are in greater danger of losing control, that has happened recently in some other countries. That I believe is the reason they are so barbaric (in most cases) with their people. To you and me it sounds counter intuitive but check it out, that is what is happening.
    Last edited by dante1; 04-09-18 at 04:43 PM.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

My fear is that with Mueller raiding Cohen's office and the cloud of his probe over Trump, will lead Trump
    to do something stupid in Syria to please the neocon faction of his party in the senate to protect his flank,
    in the event of impeachment proceedings.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2622

I see that the Liberal arseholes Dante, Khicks26 and Kelly are running their mouth's off again. Let me ask you two fools a question. Do you not know that you are dealing from a position of weakness? Do you not know that there is a reason why I have 50 times the wealth that you two idiots added up do? Do you know that there is a reason why some of your Liberal friends no longer post in here? Do you not know that I could do basically anything I want to you two fools and you would NEVER know what hit you? Do you know that there is absolutely NOTHING that you can say or do to stop me from saying anything I want to say or doing what I want to do? Do you dumb uneducated Bassterds realize that the more you talk, the easier it is for someone to reduce you into a pile of feces waiting to be deposited in a bag? Do you have any idea why people like myself can trample all over you whenever we want to? How does it feel to finally realize that you morons are totally insignificant in this world? All you worthless cowards know how to do is to sit behind your computer and pretend that you know everything. You morons know nothing.

Now any time any one of you three want to try and prove me wrong, just let me know. It will give me great pleasure to destroy you fools. I will put you worthless poor slobs in your place, along with all of the other dumb Liberals who are now finding out that they are full of caca. Now go back to your ladies and cry to them. Maybe they will let you join one of their gay groups.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

and I see that Big D is drunk a little early today.

I'll prove you wrong right now you idiot. why is the word liberal in your last paragraph in upper case. do you even know what that means. are you too drunk.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

My fear is that with Mueller raiding Cohen's office and the cloud of his probe over Trump, will lead Trump
    to do something stupid in Syria to please the neocon faction of his party in the senate to protect his flank,

very good point, excellent thought.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

it does my heart well when an opponent presents a well thought out coherent argument or statement and has proof. unlike dwightie who prints ridiculous BS and when asked to prove his nonsense doesn't even make an attempt. I would love him to prove his BS about the FBI, he cannot. I would love him to even explain to me what "deep state" even means. It is such a nebulous term, it is meaningless or it means whatever the crazy right decides it means at that time.

how great would it be if the dwighties and the brooks just left and joined a kiddie playground somewhere, I can probably debate and talk with 99% of the people on this forum. Can't debate with dwightie, he doesn't allow it, not just me but anybody. Can you debate with brooks, is it possible. They are twins you know.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

rkelly110

I was wondering if our resident big boy was alive or not.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump is angry as fukk, who knows what he'll do. Cohen is his guy. Most loyal guy to Trump, maybe more loyal than family.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

RoyBacon

Trump is angry as fukk, who knows what he'll do. Cohen is his guy. Most loyal guy to Trump, maybe more loyal than family.
    Gold up $5, not much. Traders are certainly not expecting much out of this.

Personally, I think DT is in a spot here. He has to hit hard but a pretty big risk of hitting Russia and Iran. And, we have 2,000 troops in there.

Not a good situation.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Personally, I think DT is in a spot here. He has to hit hard but a pretty big risk of hitting Russia and Iran. And, we have 2,000 troops in there.

Not a good situation.
    This news hit about 6 minutes before market close. Don't listen to Trump lying saying it fell due to this.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23

Not a good situation.
    do you think alternative coins will go back up?

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    do you know anything about world history, do you know how many nations and rulers thought Russia was a nothing. Hey, I agree with you when it comes to comparing Russia to the USA. But, my friend they have nukes, plenty of them, they have territory plenty of it, and now Putin is talking about having a weapon that can beat our defenses--did you hear about that. Yeah Russia can't compare to the USA but don't underestimate that country. Many world leaders have and they are in the dustbin of history.

all despots fear one thing and it isn't so much foreign invasion and foreign wars, it is being toppled by an internal struggle. I don't necessarily mean an armed revolution because they are bloody and usually won by the side that has the army. But, more of a demonstration type thing that eventually erodes the power of the despot. That is what they fear the most. Iran fears it, Russia fears it, Saudi A fears it, North K fears it, they have seen what could happen in other countries.

The irony of this scenario is when these countries submit to loosen their grip on the people that is when it seems they lose their ability to control the situation. Meaning if they relent and allow things to become more liberal they are in greater danger of losing control, that has happened recently in some other countries. That I believe is the reason they are so barbaric (in most cases) with their people. To you and me it sounds counter intuitive but check it out, that is what is happening.
    Russia is too big to be ignored, and too strong to be lectured to with any hope of results – when it has
    retreated into itself. It will remain an important player in world affairs however the Syrian drama plays out.
    But the way in which at least the West, and eventually other countries, deal with Russia will have to change,
    because of how Russia now remembers its past and is shaping its future accordingly.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    do you think alternative coins will go back up?
    I don't know. I made a killing on BTC but have given a chunk back on ETH. LTC and ETH have been weak relative to BTC so it's sure hard to make a bullish case.

I always thought there was a place for a pepsi and dr pepper to ride the blockchain wave. But I could be dead wrong on that. It's possible there is only room for one.

I'm holding all my ETH at least until late december. Take a fresh look at things then.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I see that the Liberal arseholes Dante, Khicks26 and Kelly are running their mouth's off again. Let me ask you two fools a question. Do you not know that you are dealing from a position of weakness? Do you not know that there is a reason why I have 50 times the wealth that you two idiots added up do? Do you know that there is a reason why some of your Liberal friends no longer post in here? Do you not know that I could do basically anything I want to you two fools and you would NEVER know what hit you? Do you know that there is absolutely NOTHING that you can say or do to stop me from saying anything I want to say or doing what I want to do? Do you dumb uneducated Bassterds realize that the more you talk, the easier it is for someone to reduce you into a pile of feces waiting to be deposited in a bag? Do you have any idea why people like myself can trample all over you whenever we want to? How does it feel to finally realize that you morons are totally insignificant in this world? All you worthless cowards know how to do is to sit behind your computer and pretend that you know everything. You morons know nothing.

Now any time any one of you three want to try and prove me wrong, just let me know. It will give me great pleasure to destroy you fools. I will put you worthless poor slobs in your place, along with all of the other dumb Liberals who are now finding out that they are full of caca. Now go back to your ladies and cry to them. Maybe they will let you join one of their gay groups.
    Look little daddy, STFU you ignorant pig. What the hell tough guy says caca. LOL

Go back in your hole before I step on your dick. Your dumpster awaits you fuking sack of potatoes.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13345

Who knows what he'll do, is right. Assad is thinking he'll take it out on them. Trump practically has a valid permit to hit the Syrians for at least 36 hours or so. He'd be crazy to wait. After a few days, Congress would say no, just like they did for Obama's 'red line'.

khicks26

If Trump is the leader you clowns say he is. He doesn't fall for this Neocon BS. Get the fuk out of Syria, do what you said you were going to do.

What the fuk does Trump care about the Syria people. He won't even let them in the country. Now he's going to fight a war over 24 that died in an attack. Fuking Trump kills more than that in a Drone strike. This shit is a fuking joke.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

I don't know. I made a killing on BTC but have given a chunk back on ETH. LTC and ETH have been weak relative to BTC so it's sure hard to make a bullish case.

I always thought there was a place for a pepsi and dr pepper to ride the blockchain wave. But I could be dead wrong on that. It's possible there is only room for one.

I'm holding all my ETH at least until late december. Take a fresh look at things then.
    Holding here as well, there's a big Consensus Conference meeting in May with a lot of sponsors and investors. I think it could boost the altcoin market I'm hoping at least.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

John McCainVerified account @SenJohnMcCainFollowFollow
    @SenJohnMcCain

More

.@POTUS's pledge to withdraw from #Syria has only emboldened Assad, backed by Russia & Iran, to commit more war crimes in #Douma. @POTUS responded after last year's chemical attack. He should do so again & make Assad pay a price for his brutality. https://www.mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=press-releases&id=AFAA97B8-FDFD-4166-AF03-B82A6B29D1C3 …

Look at McCain run his mouth after this attack urging Trump to attack Assad.
    It's so obvious that McCain has a horse in this race, or is just a traitor...you know what i mean.... NO? Look at the pics.

Trump won't listen to this bastard traitor, whatever he says POTUS will most likely do opposite. Despite the tweets that seem to say otherwise. We will see what happens...

Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 04-10-18 at 05:14 AM.

RoyBacon

Gold up...stocks way up

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    John McCainVerified account @SenJohnMcCainFollowFollow
    @SenJohnMcCain

More

.@POTUS's pledge to withdraw from #Syria has only emboldened Assad, backed by Russia & Iran, to commit more war crimes in #Douma. @POTUS responded after last year's chemical attack. He should do so again & make Assad pay a price for his brutality. https://www.mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=press-releases&id=AFAA97B8-FDFD-4166-AF03-B82A6B29D1C3 …

Look at McCain run his mouth after this attack urging Trump to attack Assad.
    It's so obvious that McCain has a horse in this race, or is just a traitor...you know what i mean.... NO? Look at the pics.

Trump won't listen to this bastard traitor, whatever he says POTUS will most likely do opposite. Despite the tweets that seem to say otherwise. We will see what happens...

Nowadays you can always count on the Old Songbird to backstab you when the chips are down!

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    If Trump is the leader you clowns say he is. He doesn't fall for this Neocon BS. Get the fuk out of Syria, do what you said you were going to do.

What the fuk does Trump care about the Syria people. He won't even let them in the country. Now he's going to fight a war over 24 that died in an attack. Fuking Trump kills more than that in a Drone strike. This shit is a fuking joke.
    So you would rather us NOT respond to now multiple chemical weapons attacks? And you would be in favor of accepting millions of Syrian refugees?

We would be speaking german if there were more like you. And your millions of refugees will create more corp welfare. Very strange logic.

The attack on Syria is going to be sustained. This is a little like 9/11. If it was going to be a pin prick it would have already happened. Ships just left port this AM. That indicates an attack that will last weeks, maybe months. We need to show the world this will not succeed. Obama hiding under his desk did not work.

1234 ... Last