1. #1
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 34,059
    Betpoints: 450

    liberals like rkelly have forgot obama had WORST RECOVERY IN HISTORY

    fact.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/11/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 184 pts


  2. #2
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 876
    Betpoints: 367

    What were we recovering from? Another republican disaster. Have you looked at economy, unemployment and stock market on Bush last day and Obamas last day? You should look.

    I already closed your newest thread. Stop starting threads....you keep getting bitch slapped in them.

  3. #3
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 34,059
    Betpoints: 450

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    What were we recovering from? Another republican disaster. Have you looked at economy, unemployment and stock market on Bush last day and Obamas last day? You should look.

    I already closed your newest thread. Stop starting threads....you keep getting bitch slapped in them.
    wrong moron

    try looking up the GFC and how liberals caused it you ignorant lying pos. Of course, you will not because you're lazy and have a weak mind.


    Democrats forced banks to give NINJA loans, no one else. In fact, republicans tried to fight it but were labelled racist. Even SNL made fun of democrats for this lol


    wow nice work proving you're still in middle school you idiot
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/11/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 184 pts


  4. #4
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 876
    Betpoints: 367

    Yes!!! The favorite repub talking point. They control everything for years....things fall apart and itís Dems fault.
    Right wing logic:


    Economy and stock market do great under Clinton and Obama....and we should thank Repubs.

    Economy and stock market boom in 10 months under trump and we should thank Repubs

    Economic collapse under Repubs and bush. Blame Dems

    9-11 happens under Repubs. Blame Clinton.

    Bin Laden killed under Dems. Thank Bush and Repubs.

    Great job Brooksy!! I see Fox and breitbart taking points have brainwashed you!!

  5. #5
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 34,059
    Betpoints: 450

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Yes!!! The favorite repub talking point. They control everything for years....things fall apart and it’s Dems fault.
    Right wing logic:


    Economy and stock market do great under Clinton and Obama....and we should thank Repubs.

    Economy and stock market boom in 10 months under trump and we should thank Repubs

    Economic collapse under Repubs and bush. Blame Dems

    9-11 happens under Repubs. Blame Clinton.

    Bin Laden killed under Dems. Thank Bush and Repubs.

    Great job Brooksy!! I see Fox and breitbart taking points have brainwashed you!!
    the stock market did not do great under Obama you moron lol nice work proving you're an idiot.



    lol this is the best you got? lol this illogical nonsense... haha
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/11/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 184 pts


  6. #6
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 34,059
    Betpoints: 450

    Obama had WORST RECOVERY IN HISTORY you dumb clown

    and the collapse was caused by the liberal agenda. You can't hide from the truth or dodge it with me. Won't work.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/11/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 184 pts


  7. #7
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 20,142
    Betpoints: 1967

    My name in lights again........brooksy owned.

    When will you dumb fuks take ownership of your failed shit? Always someone else's fault.

    The worst recession in US history and you guys cry Obama had the worst recovery in history.

    What did your boys do on the day of Obama's inauguration? Had a steak dinner behind closed doors scheming to obstruct everything Obama was going to do, like a bunch of butt hurt snowflakes.

    Your own boy McConnell publically states they will do everything in their power to make Obama a one term prez.
    Then he wins a 2nd term........BOOM! Their heads explode, but continue their obstruction.

    What's funny is your boys and prez are hollering the Dems are obstructing. Dumb fuks.

    We don't want to hear your stupid shit about Obama's failed recovery when your boys did absolutley fukking nothing
    to get the economy going. I'll say it again, STFU!

  8. #8
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 34,059
    Betpoints: 450

    ^lol see vitter, an idiot that is proud to be an idiot. This is your future.. minus the dildo sniffing because I'm sure as dumb as you are you're still as low as rkelly.




    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    My name in lights again........brooksy owned.

    When will you dumb fuks take ownership of your failed shit? Always someone else's fault.

    The worst recession in US history and you guys cry Obama had the worst recovery in history.

    What did your boys do on the day of Obama's inauguration? Had a steak dinner behind closed doors scheming to obstruct everything Obama was going to do, like a bunch of butt hurt snowflakes.

    Your own boy McConnell publically states they will do everything in their power to make Obama a one term prez.
    Then he wins a 2nd term........BOOM! Their heads explode, but continue their obstruction.

    What's funny is your boys and prez are hollering the Dems are obstructing. Dumb fuks.

    We don't want to hear your stupid shit about Obama's failed recovery when your boys did absolutley fukking nothing
    to get the economy going. I'll say it again, STFU!
    .... see how rkelly lies and makes up BS. In fact, rkelly has even made up a term for his lies called "my truths."

    This is your future vitter.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/11/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 184 pts


  9. #9
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 2,491
    Betpoints: 85

    Thanks Obama .

    Worst. President. Ever: Obama First President EVER to Not Reach a single year of 3% GDP Growth.




    The rate of real economic growth is the single greatest determinant of both America’s strength as a nation and the well-being of the American people.

  10. #10
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 20,142
    Betpoints: 1967

    Brooksy, didn't I tell you to STFU? In case your dumb ass doesn't know what that acronym means...Shut The Fuk Up!

  11. #11
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 20,142
    Betpoints: 1967

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Thanks Obama .

    Worst. President. Ever: Obama First President EVER to Not Reach a single year of 3% GDP Growth.




    The rate of real economic growth is the single greatest determinant of both America’s strength as a nation and the well-being of the American people.
    Holy fuk! Now we know who brooks' ghost is! Nice job jt.... I mean brooks.

  12. #12
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 2,491
    Betpoints: 85

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Holy fuk! Now we know who brooks' ghost is! Nice job jt.... I mean brooks.
    Baaahaaahaw ....Drebin gets another sidekick .

  13. #13
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 20,142
    Betpoints: 1967

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Baaahaaahaw ....Drebin gets another sidekick .
    I rather be Dante's side kick than booksys, eh jt?

  14. #14
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 876
    Betpoints: 367

    Jt315 is a known troll at many sports gambling sites. Guy has about 30 different names.

    Heís a stiff that owes books, dead broke and in hiding.

  15. #15
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 2,491
    Betpoints: 85

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Jt315 is a known troll at many sports gambling sites. Guy has about 30 different names.

    He’s a stiff that owes books, dead broke and in hiding.
    Biggest left wing multiple times banned nut on the internet . Wayne 1218 .

  16. #16
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 876
    Betpoints: 367

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Biggest left wing multiple times banned nut on the internet . Wayne 1218 .
    You have been banned under many names. You used to be jt132 and jt133

  17. #17
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 34,059
    Betpoints: 450

    ^wow what a level of pathetic. Runs from thread after being owned but chimes in on something completely unrelated and desperate.

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Brooksy, didn't I tell you to STFU? In case your dumb ass doesn't know what that acronym means...Shut The Fuk Up!
    lol the coward think this means something to me
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/11/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 184 pts


  18. #18
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 20,142
    Betpoints: 1967

    Stfu!

  19. #19
    Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-07-10
    Posts: 8,627
    Betpoints: 3419

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    the stock market did not do great under Obama you moron lol nice work proving you're an idiot.



    lol this is the best you got? lol this illogical nonsense... haha
    S&P 500 - 805 when Obama started, 2264 when he left. That's pretty great.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/14/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/04/2017

    BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 423 pts


  20. #20
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 34,059
    Betpoints: 450

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    S&P 500 - 805 when Obama started, 2264 when he left. That's pretty great.
    no, actually it's not because you're an idiot you forgot to look where it dropped from.


    Wow you're are stupid andy. A liberal.


    Again, WORST RECOVERY IN HISTORY
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/11/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 184 pts


  21. #21
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 20,142
    Betpoints: 1967

    Stfu!

  22. #22
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 34,059
    Betpoints: 450

    ^someone didn't get to sniff the dildo last night
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/11/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 184 pts


  23. #23
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 20,142
    Betpoints: 1967

    stfu!

  24. #24
    Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-07-10
    Posts: 8,627
    Betpoints: 3419

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    no, actually it's not because you're an idiot you forgot to look where it dropped from.


    Wow you're are stupid andy. A liberal.


    Again, WORST RECOVERY IN HISTORY
    Ok so you want to base it on the high from October of 08? 1560 to 2264 is still good.

    Still better to have a recovery than what happened the last time Republicans were in charge.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/14/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/04/2017

    BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 423 pts


  25. #25
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 34,059
    Betpoints: 450

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Ok so you want to base it on the high from October of 08? 1560 to 2264 is still good.

    Still better to have a recovery than what happened the last time Republicans were in charge.
    hey look the liberal who is in denial is here to defend obama.... go figure lol


    again, WORST RECOVERY in HISTORY.


    Also, nice work proving, again, you know nothing about the stock market or economics.

    1560 to 2264 is not "still good." Worst RECOVERY IN HISTORY you moron. Slowly gaining back what you lost because of the liberal agenda over 8 years is not "good" you liberal. It's actually the WORST RECOVERY IN HISTORY and your dumbass just called it good lol
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/11/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 184 pts


  26. #26
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 20,142
    Betpoints: 1967

    Oh goody. Look who came back from lala land. Did you load up on Breitbart and the drudge report while gone?
    Maybe you had a break down over Ohio state not getting in but Alabama did.

    Need Khicks to insert jones break down pic/ gif here.

  27. #27
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 34,059
    Betpoints: 450

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Oh goody. Look who came back from lala land. Did you load up on Breitbart and the drudge report while gone?
    Maybe you had a break down over Ohio state not getting in but Alabama did.

    Need Khicks to insert jones break down pic/ gif here.
    lol coming from the idiot who watches MSNBC everyday this is hilarious
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/11/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 184 pts


  28. #28
    Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-07-10
    Posts: 8,627
    Betpoints: 3419

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    hey look the liberal who is in denial is here to defend obama.... go figure lol


    again, WORST RECOVERY in HISTORY.


    Also, nice work proving, again, you know nothing about the stock market or economics.

    1560 to 2264 is not "still good." Worst RECOVERY IN HISTORY you moron. Slowly gaining back what you lost because of the liberal agenda over 8 years is not "good" you liberal. It's actually the WORST RECOVERY IN HISTORY and your dumbass just called it good lol
    Thought you had run away.

    It's funny how keep moving the goalposts. It was the slowest recovery but it was also the worst economy to take over since the depression. If what Obama did was so bad what did you have to say about Bush's performance?


    I don't know why I'm asking you questions as if you're capable of a reasonable response.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/14/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/04/2017

    BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 423 pts


  29. #29
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 34,059
    Betpoints: 450

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Thought you had run away.

    It's funny how keep moving the goalposts. It was the slowest recovery but it was also the worst economy to take over since the depression. If what Obama did was so bad what did you have to say about Bush's performance?


    I don't know why I'm asking you questions as if you're capable of a reasonable response.
    ?

    why would I run from you, the liar who always runs away. Always. Notice the trend that kids try to use this same tactic also, the just repeat what is being used to defeat them just like how I've proven the fact you run away every time facts are required.


    again, great work calling the WORST RECOVERY IN HISTORY "good" you liberal
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/11/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 184 pts


  30. #30
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 14,592
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Thanks Obama .

    Worst. President. Ever: Obama First President EVER to Not Reach a single year of 3% GDP Growth.




    The rate of real economic growth is the single greatest determinant of both America’s strength as a nation and the well-being of the American people.
    written by a lad who has absolutely no idea what GDP is all about or how population is involved of anything else concerning it. I would wager he can't even define it without checking the internet. These idiots grap onto a right wing headline and run with it, they haven't one clue if their president will improve GDP or what is actually needed to improve it. Or better yet what averages are more important that simply an increase in GDP.

    the barrens of brain matter strike again.

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 504 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 522 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  31. #31
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 14,592
    Betpoints: 36

    on and btw "the worst president ever". whenever you hear or read any idiot claiming "the worst" you can automatically toss him into the idiot barrel. I haven't used that term until DT. this lad can't name 10 US presidents without the net. but Obama is the "worst.". lol

    the barrens of brain matter.

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 504 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 522 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  32. #32
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 2,491
    Betpoints: 85

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    on and btw "the worst president ever". whenever you hear or read any idiot claiming "the worst" you can automatically toss him into the idiot barrel. I haven't used that term until DT. this lad can't name 10 US presidents without the net. but Obama is the "worst.". lol

    the barrens of brain matter.

    The economic anchors have been lifted Chicken Little .


    Worst. President. Ever: Obama First President EVER to Not Reach a single year of 3% GDP Growth.


    Thanks Obama !!!
    Last edited by jt315; 12-06-17 at 09:44 AM.

  33. #33
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 876
    Betpoints: 367

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    The economic anchors have been lifted Chicken Little .
    Numbers don't lie Chicken Little .


    Worst. President. Ever: Obama First President EVER to Not Reach a single year of 3% GDP Growth.


    Thanks Obama !!!
    JT thinks the economy turns on a dime. This is still obama economy.

    This is the type of thinking of trump voters. You idiots are so dumb. Thatís why trump wins the uneducated vote by large margins.

  34. #34
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 876
    Betpoints: 367

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    What were we recovering from? Another republican disaster. Have you looked at economy, unemployment and stock market on Bush last day and Obamas last day? You should look.

    I already closed your newest thread. Stop starting threads....you keep getting bitch slapped in them.
    I already closed this thread with this post. Why is it still open?

  35. #35
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 2,491
    Betpoints: 85

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    JT thinks the economy turns on a dime. This is still obama economy.

    This is the type of thinking of trump voters. You idiots are so dumb. That’s why trump wins the uneducated vote by large margins.

    Thanks Obama !!


    GDP Growth Slows to 1.9 Percent in Obama's Final Days

    The economy slowed in the final quarter of 2016, growing less than 2 percent.


1234 Last
Top