1. #1
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 14,338
    Betpoints: 39

    If a R politician tells you he is a Christian

    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/four...190204920.html



    hold your wallet and hide your daughters.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 61 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  2. #2
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 14,338
    Betpoints: 39

    "normal" R are getting all over this asshole to quit the race, I wonder why. Anybody have any ideas about that. I'd ask dwightie or brooks but they won't have a clue.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 61 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  3. #3
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 19,714
    Betpoints: 1806

    Pretty much what preachers preach, but do the opposite. Do what I say, not what I do. Pretty much why I left the church.

  4. #4
    Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-10
    Posts: 4,019
    Betpoints: 12007

    The "Ten Commandments guy" likes to, as they say in Alabama, diddle the little girls. But hey he's against the queers, and that's what's important.






    On a side note,..with these brimstone and fire gay hating evangelical republicans, it's usually your sons that you have to hide

  5. #5
    Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-07-10
    Posts: 8,532
    Betpoints: 3101

    Laughable attempt at justification here
    "Other than being with an underage person - he didn't really force himself," Alabama Geneva County GOP chairman Riley Seibenhener tells me. "I know that's bad enough, but I don't know. If he withdraws, it's five weeks to the election...that would concede it to the Democrat."
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 1047 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 793 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 175 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 159 pts


  6. #6
    Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-07-10
    Posts: 8,532
    Betpoints: 3101

    Moore is now fundraising off the story that he sexually abused a girl. Very classy.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 1047 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 793 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 175 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 159 pts


  7. #7
    antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-09
    Posts: 3,360
    Betpoints: 4323

    washington post is fake news.
    Points Awarded:

    ericc gave antifoil 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  8. #8
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 14,338
    Betpoints: 39

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Moore is now fundraising off the story that he sexually abused a girl. Very classy.




    doesn't surprise me even a little.

    here is the scenario I want. I do not want him to drop out of the race. Oh no, it is much better if he stays in and he wins. And most R, as I have stated over and over, will vote for the devil if that devil wears red. So let us assume he wins and let us assume along with these 5 women there are others, and there are others. And they decided to pursue this asshole. So we have this in the news about a R senator. It will become another festering wound on that asshole party.

    We have DT at the top fckin up everything, we have this asshole with maybe dozens of women accusing him--what can be better than that to degrade the R brand? Oh yes, let him stay in the race and win.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 61 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  9. #9
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 14,338
    Betpoints: 39

    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    The "Ten Commandments guy" likes to, as they say in Alabama, diddle the little girls. But hey he's against the queers, and that's what's important.






    On a side note,..with these brimstone and fire gay hating evangelical republicans, it's usually your sons that you have to hide


    you're correct, I should have wrote hide our sons and daughters. there is absolutely no hypocrite like a R hypocrite. it is simply beyond incredible how wicked these assholes are.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 61 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  10. #10
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 32,746
    Betpoints: 1385

    lol thread full of liberals consorting, true clown show.

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 132 pts


  11. #11
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 1,454
    Betpoints: 1739

    dante1 it doesn't matter if you are a R or D. I doubt you were for throwing Bill out of office after his rapes and sexual assaults. Don't fool yourself again that some scandal or Russia will save the day. You will lose yet again next Nov because the policies of the current liberals are deficient. Until your party can address working family issues it will be a replay of the last 8 years, lose lose, lose.

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-1-1 285 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  12. #12
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 22,442
    Betpoints: 524

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/four...190204920.html



    hold your wallet and hide your daughters.
    Good advice.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 338 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  13. #13
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 14,338
    Betpoints: 39

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    dante1 it doesn't matter if you are a R or D. I doubt you were for throwing Bill out of office after his rapes and sexual assaults. Don't fool yourself again that some scandal or Russia will save the day. You will lose yet again next Nov because the policies of the current liberals are deficient. Until your party can address working family issues it will be a replay of the last 8 years, lose lose, lose.

    well sir that is your opinion and you are welcome to it. but think about this fact, you conservatives have been on the wrong side of history since the beginning of our beloved republic. which also means that most of the time your opinions are basically worthless. it is only a matter of time my good friend when the R brand will be so battered and pummelled that even gerrymandering won't save it. You do know that DT lost the popular by 3 million. How long can that trend continue until it brings a certain death or gigantic change to that asshole party?

    Do the math, use some logic.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 61 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  14. #14
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 14,338
    Betpoints: 39

    btw, see the difference when you attempt a conversation with a guy like Roy. it can happen, because at the very least he has some ability to reason and is somewhat reasonable. try this with brooks or dwightie--fckin completely impossible
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 61 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  15. #15
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 41,728
    Betpoints: 1479

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    dante1 it doesn't matter if you are a R or D. I doubt you were for throwing Bill out of office after his rapes and sexual assaults. Don't fool yourself again that some scandal or Russia will save the day. You will lose yet again next Nov because the policies of the current liberals are deficient. Until your party can address working family issues it will be a replay of the last 8 years, lose lose, lose.

  16. #16
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 14,338
    Betpoints: 39

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

    dwightie, good to see you are attempting to get your feet wet again. Pretty soon you will be making short statements of BS, that is great, forum isn't the same without you.

    Roy bad news my friend, dwightie agrees with you. not so good. lol
    Last edited by dante1; 11-10-17 at 04:36 PM.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 61 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  17. #17
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 1,207
    Betpoints: 12374

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/four...190204920.html



    hold your wallet and hide your daughters.

    When do you expect the indictment?

    A. IMMINENT
    B. BEFORE THE ELECTION
    C. AFTER THE ELECTION
    D. NEVER

  18. #18
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 2,064
    Betpoints: 2410

    It is obviously impossible to know what happened that long ago, but the idea that some hillbilly religious freak, who fought to keep the 10 commandments at the court house, being a sexual violator seems about right to me.

  19. #19
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 1,454
    Betpoints: 1739

    Is it just me because it seems lib sex abusers outnumber Rs by 10-1 these days. If I was one I would hire Hillary. She has tons of experience defending pedophiles and discrediting the abused.

    Dante I don't agree with wrong side of history and even if I did it wouldn't change the proven current day facts. You fail to even consider that it is possible to move too far left. But the numbers don't lie. Even with all the black vote, all the welfare vote and all the special interest vote and elitists you still need more than 29% of the working class vote to win.

    And unfortunately for you, popular vote concentrated in 5 big cities is somewhat irrelevant. Hence the name United States of America and not Republic of America. I really wish you guys would come to terms with that uncomplicated fact.

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-1-1 285 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  20. #20
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 14,338
    Betpoints: 39

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Is it just me because it seems lib sex abusers outnumber Rs by 10-1 these days. If I was one I would hire Hillary. She has tons of experience defending pedophiles and discrediting the abused.

    Dante I don't agree with wrong side of history and even if I did it wouldn't change the proven current day facts. You fail to even consider that it is possible to move too far left. But the numbers don't lie. Even with all the black vote, all the welfare vote and all the special interest vote and elitists you still need more than 29% of the working class vote to win.

    And unfortunately for you, popular vote concentrated in 5 big cities is somewhat irrelevant. Hence the name United States of America and not Republic of America. I really wish you guys would come to terms with that uncomplicated fact.



    well if you don't believe the wrong side of history story well then tell me three, just three settled issues settled on the side of the conservative argument.

    it isn't only the cities Roy, young voters are increasingly on the side of progressives, social issues are changing on the side of the progressives almost monthly. just a matter of time. all the trends against the conservative viewpoint and right so because they are seldom correct.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 61 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  21. #21
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 14,338
    Betpoints: 39

    Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    When do you expect the indictment?

    A. IMMINENT
    B. BEFORE THE ELECTION
    C. AFTER THE ELECTION
    D. NEVER
    sorry Ericc you are a "fake news" crazy so engaging with you is much like talking to a tree. you simply lack what it takes to play in the same playground my friend. when you intellectually mature and realize fake news is basically BS, or when you explain to me how it works the protocol involved and the actual fake news stories, well then maybe I will communicate with you without ridiculing you.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 61 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  22. #22
    Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-10
    Posts: 4,019
    Betpoints: 12007

    Who Would Jesus Diddle

  23. #23
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 14,338
    Betpoints: 39

    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Who Would Jesus Diddle

    lol, no shame from those animals

    however, I am of the opinion that about 99.99% men are sexually fcked up. small head takes the lead over the big head almost always, we just can't help it, it is an evolutionary type thing to spread our DNA as often and as much as we can. The assholes that do it without permission are many I am afraid. Liberals, conservatives and all. The biggest difference is the conservatives pretend, they like to pretend.

    We need women in charge, then things will change.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 61 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  24. #24
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 19,714
    Betpoints: 1806

    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Who Would Jesus Diddle
    Oops, that put cold water on the religious right.

  25. #25
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 1,454
    Betpoints: 1739

    Trump won 3000 out of 3150 counties nationwide. Geographically he won 95% of the country. Hillary won the pop vote by racking up huge margins in Chicago, LA, SF, NYC and Seattle. All in cities the President didn't even visit.

    States elect presidents and congress. If you want that changed you must amend the Constitution. Otherwise stop complaining. I am very sure a reasonably smart guy like yourself has at least some passing knowledge of the Constitution.

    Because the country has moved left your argument seems to be it is in the right. Yet it was the conservatives that defeated southern liberals and ended slavery putting a severe dent in your theory assuming you are against slavery. More recently it was the Reagan revolution that lifted the country out of a near depression. Always dangerous to assume moving to the left is always right.

    Countries that moved to far to the left have failed every time or are in the process of failing like Venezuela. So your argument really should be there are elements of leftist policy that have merit.

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-1-1 285 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  26. #26
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 14,338
    Betpoints: 39

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Trump won 3000 out of 3150 counties nationwide. Geographically he won 95% of the country. Hillary won the pop vote by racking up huge margins in Chicago, LA, SF, NYC and Seattle. All in cities the President didn't even visit.

    States elect presidents and congress. If you want that changed you must amend the Constitution. Otherwise stop complaining. I am very sure a reasonably smart guy like yourself has at least some passing knowledge of the Constitution.

    Because the country has moved left your argument seems to be it is in the right. Yet it was the conservatives that defeated southern liberals and ended slavery putting a severe dent in your theory assuming you are against slavery. More recently it was the Reagan revolution that lifted the country out of a near depression. Always dangerous to assume moving to the left is always right.

    Countries that moved to far to the left have failed every time or are in the process of failing like Venezuela. So your argument really should be there are elements of leftist policy that have merit.


    the conservatives of the time did never in any circumstance side with the abolitionist in the mid 19th century. NEVER. Every single individual involved in the ending of slavery was either a moderate or a progressive. My god my friend Lincoln was opposed by every conservative in the country.

    no one is saying move to the far left, that is not the purpose or what is happening. the times are changing like they always change toward the progressives. that isn't a theory that is factual. can't you see what is happening right in front of your eyes. Far left is not what I am speaking/writing about, simply left of center and that point will change about every decade like it has for the past 150 plus years.
    Last edited by dante1; 11-11-17 at 11:08 AM.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 61 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  27. #27
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 14,338
    Betpoints: 39

    even the conservative protestant ministers at the time preached right from the pulpit that slavery was ordained by god, and they even used bible passages to prove it. anybody or any person that is attempting to tell you otherwise is a fckin liar, a revisionist or completely stupid.


    and that goes for the BS the heritage foundation is attempting to pass off as truth.


    and please either know or be reminded that the R party at that time of history consisted of more progressives and liberals than the D party--you do know that right?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 61 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  28. #28
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 1,454
    Betpoints: 1739

    Even if that was true, and it's not, then state which party the KKK was from?(if you want a more modern example, although at this point you should raise the white flag and cut your losses)

    Your argument the left is always righteous is considerably below your intellect and I honestly believe you know it.

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-1-1 285 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  29. #29
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 14,338
    Betpoints: 39

    it is true that both words liberal/conservative were not in play at that time, however what the R party represented and especially what the abolitionists represented was definitely more liberal than any other word. I mean just follow the timeline all the way up to the mid 20th century. Who opposed the civil rights movement, liberals or conservatives. hmmm.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 61 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  30. #30
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 14,338
    Betpoints: 39

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Even if that was true, and it's not, then state which party the KKK was from?(if you want a more modern example, although at this point you should raise the white flag and cut your losses)

    Your argument the left is always righteous is considerably below your intellect and I honestly believe you know it.


    of course it is true sir. you need a history lesson. and you're correct about the D party being a party of bigots. That is what my argument is about. This isn't about parties Roy, this is about liberal/conservative. If you are attempting to say that the D of the 19th century were bigots you are correct, they were the CONSERVATIVES of the time.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 61 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  31. #31
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 14,338
    Betpoints: 39

    my argument was and is the conservatives in this country have seldom been on a winning argument. and for you to say the slavery argument was advanced by people with conservative values is completely ridiculous. Forget about party here Roy because the R and D is not important, what is important is liberal vs conservative.

    you do know that when Lincoln won the presidency the south became D. Now I am sure you realize that the south fought for slavery not against slavery. So the south was solid D and pro slavery. Now when Johnson started talking about Civil Rights the south flipped again to become R, this is history Roy. My god.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 311 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 61 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  32. #32
    Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-10
    Posts: 4,019
    Betpoints: 12007

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    of course it is true sir. you need a history lesson. and you're correct about the D party being a party of bigots. That is what my argument is about. This isn't about parties Roy, this is about liberal/conservative. If you are attempting to say that the D of the 19th century were bigots you are correct, they were the CONSERVATIVES of the time.

    Yes when I think of notable progressives from the 20th century, Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms are the first people who come to mind...

  33. #33
    antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-09
    Posts: 3,360
    Betpoints: 4323

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Trump won 3000 out of 3150 counties nationwide. Geographically he won 95% of the country. Hillary won the pop vote by racking up huge margins in Chicago, LA, SF, NYC and Seattle. All in cities the President didn't even visit.

    States elect presidents and congress. If you want that changed you must amend the Constitution. Otherwise stop complaining. I am very sure a reasonably smart guy like yourself has at least some passing knowledge of the Constitution.

    Because the country has moved left your argument seems to be it is in the right. Yet it was the conservatives that defeated southern liberals and ended slavery putting a severe dent in your theory assuming you are against slavery. More recently it was the Reagan revolution that lifted the country out of a near depression. Always dangerous to assume moving to the left is always right.

    Countries that moved to far to the left have failed every time or are in the process of failing like Venezuela. So your argument really should be there are elements of leftist policy that have merit.
    actually, the problem you are talking about isnt' constitutional at all. it was congress that set the limit of representatives to 435 in the early nineteen hundreds, i believe. As you can imagine the population has grown substantially since then. there is a district in montana that has over 1 million people in it, and then some that have 500k people. these people are not represented equally with their vote.

    so of course counties with larger population should have more representation in congress and in the presidency and those people in montana are getting royally screwed. the number of representatives should probably be upped until every district governs about 500k people and then redo the electoral votes for each state, so everyone is represented more equally.

  34. #34
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 1,207
    Betpoints: 12374

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    sorry Ericc you are a "fake news" crazy so engaging with you is much like talking to a tree. you simply lack what it takes to play in the same playground my friend. when you intellectually mature and realize fake news is basically BS, or when you explain to me how it works the protocol involved and the actual fake news stories, well then maybe I will communicate with you without ridiculing you.


    you'll be sorry

  35. #35
    Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-07-10
    Posts: 8,532
    Betpoints: 3101

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Trump won 3000 out of 3150 counties nationwide.
    .
    You're not close to right about that. Clinton won almost 500 counties.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 1047 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 793 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 175 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 159 pts


12 Last
Top