opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Because I'm a US citizen as is my child and I've voted, and will continue to vote in every election until I die. I may even live there again if the country ever starts to get it's shit sorted. Is that ok?
    And even if I wasn't, the last time I checked each of us live in a global community.
    Why do you have an opinion on the Rangers? No fukking hope in hell of you playing for them.
    Thanks for the tip though.

I find you extremely attractive when you're feisty like this!

I'm just playing with you, hun! You know you're my favorite canadian/australian/female moderator on here.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Why would you have an opinion on the state of the US economy when you're not even a resident of this country?

I have zero opinion on the state of Australia's economy. Thanks for the tip, though.
    Like I said earlier, your opinions are limited to the Texas Rangers, fast food and beer.

You have zero opinion on the state of Australia's economy because you have absolutely no knowledge on the state of Australia's economy. You have no knowledge on the state of any nation's economy. You probably don't even know what is happening in your own country either. As long as alcohol, food and sports keep you happy, that's all you need. While you're in your happy state, the politicians in your country are taking away your liberties, bailing out multi billion dollar banks and stealing from your social security while you sit there with your buzz on. It's no wonder why the US is going down the toilet, it's guys like Opie who are completely oblivious to what's going on around them.

hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    Great copy and paste post. The picture is hilarious. Do you have anything unique or interesting to say that isn't sourced from elsewhere? You can never reason with the typical Fox News brainwashed Texan. Opie, can you make one single comment on the initial post I made in this thread? Just one? Are you capable of doing it?
    Forsberg- You have a classic case of narcissistic personality disorder. This is not an insult, or a "burial". I mean it. Get help.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/nar...CTION=symptoms

However, in the spirit of debate, have you seen our Canada VS United States GDP per capita PPP rankings?

USA-$47,200
    Canada-$39,400

Nearly a 20% difference.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../2004rank.html

Spare me the GINI coefficient and it's discrepancies.

In comes the self important insults, comments of his superiority, and possibly questioning my education all while continuing to exert his presence in a thread. Cheers mate.
    Last edited by hardball; 07-20-11 at 10:47 PM.

opie1988

Like I said earlier, your opinions are limited to the Texas Rangers, fast food and beer.
    You have zero opinion on the state of Australia's economy because you have absolutely no knowledge on the state of Australia's economy. You have no knowledge on the state of any nation's economy. You probably don't even know what is happening in your own country either. As long as alcohol, food and sports keep you happy, that's all you need. While you're in your happy state, the politicians in your country are taking away your liberties, bailing out multi billion dollar banks and stealing from your social security while you sit there with your buzz on. It's no wonder why the US is going down the toilet, it's guys like Opie who are completely oblivious to what's going on around them.
    Not gonna lie to you, pal. I didn't even read your initial post in this thread. Nerdy topics geeks like you always rant about bore me. I just saw you were here and decided to chime in.

I live in a pretty good neighborhood. 6-3 Rangers!! All is well........

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by hardball View Post

Forseberg- You are a classic case of narcissistic personality disorder. This is not an insult, or a "burial". I mean it. Get help.

However, in the spirit of debate, have you seen our Canada VS United States GDP per capita PPP rankings?
    Okay there Doctor, I have faith in your diagnosis.

Yes, I know the GDP/capita stats for Canada vs. USA. The USA is slightly ahead. However, are you familiar with the Gini coefficient? The Canadian middle class is probably better off than the American middle class IMO.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

It's getting close to 12 ET and I was thinking to myself, where can I post and get my 8 pts for "contributing"? Then I stubbled upon this genius thread. What timing! I see you are having a productive night tonight forsberg. Keep grinding it out!

forsberg21

Not gonna lie to you, pal. I didn't even read your initial post in this thread. Nerdy topics geeks like you always rant about bore me. I just saw you were here and decided to chime in.

I live in a pretty good neighborhood. 6-3 Rangers!! All is well........
    Sigh... don't bother posting if you're not going to read the thread. Although, you probably didn't read it because you're simply incapable of reading basic text. Your brain probably starts overheating if you've read anything beyond a paragraph. I feel sorry for you.

These nerdy geek topics will dictate how long your children will be paying the American debt off. Either they'll be paying it off, or their children will. Tune in to find out. You and your generations are going to be debt slaves, enjoy it.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

It's been posted before, but it bears repeating.

opie1988

Yes, I know the GDP/capita stats for Canada vs. USA. The USA is slightly ahead. However, are you familiar with the Gini coefficient? The Canadian middle class is probably better off than the American middle class IMO.

Hardball shows up....and look how the nerds tune changes. Goodnight, forsberg.

Odds Hardball buries forsberg in this thread:

yes -280
    no +170

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

forsberg21

Forsberg- You are a classic case of narcissistic personality disorder. This is not an insult, or a "burial". I mean it. Get help.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/nar...CTION=symptoms

USA-$47,200
    Canada-$39,400

Nearly a 20% difference.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../2004rank.html

Spare me the GINI coefficient and it's discrepancies.

In comes the self important insults, comments of his superiority, and possibly questioning my education all while continuing to exert his presence in a thread. Cheers mate.
    Here's nominal GDP/capita, from the same source, the CIA handbook 2010:

USA: $47,100
    Canada: $46,300

IMF 2010:

USA: $47,284
    Canada: $46,215

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...al)_per_capita

Your stats are from 2004 by the way. Good job on the research.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

US dollar continues it's slide into the shitter. With the debt ceiling certain to be raised at least 2.5T and the proposals to reduce spending merely reductions in deficit spending insuring that for the next tens years the US will continue to spend more than it takes in.

In ten years many Canadians will be able to buy and sell 99% of all Americans.

forsberg21

Hardball shows up....and look how the nerds tune changes. Goodnight, forsberg.

Odds Hardball buries forsberg in this thread:

yes -280
    no +170
    The only guy getting buried here will be the guy who uses stats from 2004. You're an idiot Opie, get over it. You have to get this hardball character to fight your battles for you like the true bitch you are. Good night retard, though you've said good night about 5 times already.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    It's been posted before, but it bears repeating.
    Copy and paste. Thanks for showing us your creative side.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Thanks to an earlier poster who posted "Chinese School"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHXBg...yer_detailpage

They should be telling us what to do - as our schools become more and more of a joke their students study their a$$ off

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Copy and paste. Thanks for showing us your creative side.
    Hypocrite.

clip1
    clip1's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^ if anyone ever finished high school in US that's a given every other country is more strict

hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Here's nominal GDP/capita, from the same source, the CIA handbook 2010: USA: $47,100 Canada: $46,300 IMF 2010: USA: $47,284 Canada: $46,215 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_c apita Your stats are from 2004 by the way. Good job on the research.
    Do I really have to explain to you why the most respected economists use GDP per capita PPP vs Nominal??

I really thought you would be a challenge.....

And the data is from a 2010 est pal....Click the link.

You sir, are a LIAR or an IDIOT. Which is it?

Here's a source from a different link.The very source of your education. Again...just click the link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...%29_per_capita

Enjoy.

More info on your disorder. I really don't like wiki... but it seems to be where you get your facts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narciss...ality_disorder
    Last edited by hardball; 07-20-11 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Corrected link.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

you can talk about all these hypothetical internet fights you want, but in real life, I'd probably
    Jesus Christ, foreplay21. Did you really just type that?

You're a disgrace to the internet.

opie1988

Another Forsberg burial conducted by the mighty Hardball.

Hardball is the resident SBR undertaker. Has 156 confirmed burials on his SBR resume'. Guy is ruthless.

I'm glad we're friends, Hardball! Opie loves Joe Dimaggio, pal!
    Points Awarded:

hardball gave opie1988 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Foorsberg continues to bury america and its sbr posters.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    It's getting close to 12 ET and I was thinking to myself, where can I post and get my 8 pts for "contributing"? Then I stubbled upon this genius thread. What timing! I see you are having a productive night tonight forsberg. Keep grinding it out!
    I guess I'll get my post pts for today too, thanks forser.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    I guess I'll get my post pts for today too, thanks forser.

valaub04
    valaub04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

we're in debt. most of that is to china. thanks for pointing out the obvious.

now, feel free to come with the ever-present insults.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    Fuk u all hating morons. US shoulda turned its head before asking china for "Loan" money which they thought would be free

LETS FACE IT, USA IS NOT GONNA PAY CHINA BACK ALL THE MONEY IT BORROWED.
    Those fuks are now mass printing money daily to get out of the hole they purposely dug themselves. Soon inflation will take over and US gov is destroyed. Greedy politicians will make a killing while every other hard working american will suffer due to the 500% inflation. I think its only fair that China starts to dictate some of US's --broken-- policies. Also what's wrong with there being a new Alpha Dog?? Britain used to be the great alpha wolf owning 25% of the Earth but we all know what happened. ROOTING FOR CHINA here and hope one day all of the suffering brought by the USA will be brought to justice

Side note: Fuk y'all if you're saying china's got broken politicians too. America's worse, and atleast the chinese politicians are being controled to not create massive disasters like what the greedy US fuks did some 20 to 10 years ago
    Please change your avatar........it hurts my eyes. Thanks Pal.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

US for sure has radical weapons socked away that will defeat anybody in WW3.

forsberg21

Do I really have to explain to you why the most respected economists use GDP per capita PPP vs Nominal??

I really thought you would be a challenge.....

And the data is from a 2010 est pal....Click the link.

You sir, are a LIAR or an IDIOT. Which is it?

Here's a source from a different link.The very source of your education. Again...just click the link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...%29_per_capita

Enjoy.

More info on your disorder. I really don't like wiki... but it seems to be where you get your facts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narciss...ality_disorder
    Hardball, your arrogance makes me think that you're the one with this disorder. Let's rip apart your post now.

I see a trend in your posting. You use these "do I really need to explain to you why economists..." lines which you consider gives you instant credibility. You said it earlier for the Gini Coefficient and now you're saying it with PPP vs. Nominal GDP. Let's hear your own explanation and spare me the "do I really need to explain to you" lines. Let's hear it.

Look at the link you posted. It has 2004 in the HTML. So how is the LIAR or IDIOT now? Your link doesn't even open. Your stats are from 2004 sir. You are the piece of shit liar. Look at the HTML. It ends with "2004rank.html" and it doesn't even open. You are so full of shit and you've been exposed.

As for you not liking Wiki, that's not my problem, it's yours. If you knew how Wiki works, all of the facts on it are sourced, it's one of the requirements of posting on Wiki. Each fact is reference to its source. It's more credible than sites that don't source their facts. If you're the academic type you try to make yourself out to be, why would you not like a source that references its facts?

Anyways, I'm waiting on your explain as to why the Gini Coefficient is so flawed and why PPP per capita is a better measure than GDP per capita.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy

forsberg21

Another Forsberg burial conducted by the mighty Hardball.

Hardball is the resident SBR undertaker. Has 156 confirmed burials on his SBR resume'. Guy is ruthless.

I'm glad we're friends, Hardball! Opie loves Joe Dimaggio, pal!
    Burial? LOL, are you serious? The guy's using stats from 2004, claims they are from 2010, then when he gets called on it, he calls me the liar! And you support this guy! Your credibility went down another notch there Opie. You get buried every time you post Opie, that's just the idiot you are. Keep up with your internet high fives, you're only proving my point that you're all flash, no substance.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    US for sure has radical weapons socked away that will defeat anybody in WW3.
    LOL, you Americans love fantasizing about WW3. There's not going to be one, get it through your thick skull.

Here, I'll explain why.

Remember when North Korea attacked South Korea? That was an act of war. The US came in to side with South Korea. As soon as that happened, China backed North Korea and the US stepped down. If an act of war was disregarded, what's it going to take to start a war between these two? It won't happen because of MAD, Mutually Assured Destruction. Google it, I'm done with explaining such elementary things on here.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Jesus Christ, foreplay21. Did you really just type that?

You're a disgrace to the internet.
    LOL, didn't you bring this topic up yourself?

A disgrace to the internet? LOL. I'm sure the internet feels so offended. Anyways, you brought this up with your hypothetical scenarios, not me. You're the idiot.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Foorsberg continues to bury america and its sbr posters.
    It's a tough job, but somebody has to put these retards and their joke of a country in their place.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Luckily for me, I have dual citizenship and am a citizen of the United States and Portugal. When I am done with college, I'll be joining my family in Portimão

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    Luckily for me, I have dual citizenship and am a citizen of the United States and Portugal. When I am done with college, I'll be joining my family in Portimão
    Welcome to the dual citizen club. I'd get the hell out of the USA as soon as I could too if I were in your position. Hopefully with the way the system is set up there, you don't end up graduating school with 50K in debt. You could probably get a free university education in Portugal BTW.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Unreal....this burial is still taking place.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

america is a bastion of lazy fat clods, all expecting a 100k salary

love reading about all these unemployed dorks, whining like little bitches-oh but i have a degree, i have an mba, so i am supposed to be hired and sit around all day and make trips to starbucks

instead the chinese mother fucka would start his own business and make his mark, that is the difference

anyway it is way too late now, all they have now is the bitching about politicians

First 1234567 Last