King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    It's a tough job, but somebody has to put these retards and their joke of a country in their place.
    Last edited by King Mayan; 07-21-11 at 12:57 AM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    america is a bastion of lazy fat clods, all expecting a 100k salary

love reading about all these unemployed dorks, whining like little bitches-oh but i have a degree, i have an mba, so i am supposed to be hired and sit around all day and make trips to starbucks

instead the chinese mother fucka would start his own business and make his mark, that is the difference

anyway it is way too late now, all they have now is the bitching about politicians
    Slaves have businesses in China??

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Just stop posting. Please. You don't add any value to these forums. Just leave. Please.

forsberg21

Slaves have businesses in China??
    Sigh... the typical arrogant, ignorant American. This guy has never left his home state before, yet he's making judgments on how business is done on the other side of the world?

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Just stop posting. Please. You don't add any value to these forums. Just leave. Please.
    Pot/kettle?

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post

Pot/kettle?
    The truth about your disgrace of a country hurts, doesn't it? The USA is an embarrassment to the world. My value here is to show other forum members why this is the case. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings, but it's better to live in reality than in fiction.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Sigh... the typical arrogant, ignorant American. This guy has never left his home state before, yet he's making judgments on how business is done on the other side of the world?
    japan, Iraq(x2), most of central America many us states,etc..

You?? I'll tell you one thing lil boy, you wouldn't say shit to my face... Your Face would be destroyed... Keep trolling Americans over a computer screen lil slut.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Get off that high horse lil boy.. You ain't shit but a bitch that rants about the USofA over a computer screen..

forsberg21

japan, Iraq(x2), most of central America many us states,etc..

You?? I'll tell you one thing lil boy, you wouldn't say shit to my face... Your Face would be destroyed... Keep trolling Americans over a computer screen lil slut.
    LOL, you're an ex marine?!? Hahaha! What do you do for a living now? How has your country repaid you for your service? I bet you work at a Foot Locker. By the way, living in a different country, and living on a military base are two different things. Even so, someone with traveling experience usually is more open minded than those without it. You're the obvious exception.

I'd slap you in the face if I ever saw you and tell you in person how much of a joke your nation is. Keep hurling your internet threats at me though, you're the one who's exposing themselves for the bitch they are!

rsnnh12

The truth about your disgrace of a country hurts, doesn't it? The USA is an embarrassment to the world. My value here is to show other forum members why this is the case. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings, but it's better to live in reality than in fiction.
    An embarassment to the world? Lol. Its cute that you think we give a fukk what you pussies think of us. We'll continue running the world, you continue being our hat. You're doing a great job, little guy!

For the record, no my post isn't serious. I like Canada. I'm fighting fire with fire, or in this case, stupidity with stupidity

forsberg21

An embarassment to the world? Lol. Its cute that you think we give a fukk what you pussies think of us. We'll continue running the world, you continue being our hat. You're doing a great job, little guy!

For the record, no my post isn't serious. I like Canada. I'm fighting fire with fire, or in this case, stupidity with stupidity
    Continue running the world?!? LOL, keep dreaming pal! Read the article that started this post. The Chinese are telling you what to do. The Chinese have the balls and firepower to start calling the shots now.

Your embarrassment of a country is in debt to the tune of over $14 trillion. How do you like them apples? How are you going to like handing out billions and billions of greenbacks to the Chinese for the next 100 years?

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

just reading the first page, but...

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    China is by far and has been for the past few years, the #1 super power in the world.
    lol, and..

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    In 10 years, they will have the #1 military (with the ability to project it as well).
    LOL.

no no no. justin why do you think we're deficit spending? we're spending more per year on defense than the next 6 or 7 countries combined. china has a piddly-wink coastal defense navy. in 10 years, they *may* have something resembling our navy now. however in 10 years, we'll have a navy resembling something 10 years from now.

they'll never collect, they know it and are trying to sell off US bonds/securities for gold, but the **** off deal they're stuck with is that if they ever try to dump the dollar completely, our debt goes *poof* because the dollar tanks. we'll pay them back in worthless greenbacks.

i'm gonna read pages 2-5 now, but people are so reactionary and don't understand global economics at all. sure, debt ceilings and trillions of dollars raise eyebrows, but if china were to stop buying our treasury bonds or dumb their dollar holdings, they are completely ****** themselves.

hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Hardball, your arrogance makes me think that you're the one with this disorder. Let's rip apart your post now.
    Listen, this isn't a burial, this isn’t AA or GA. You can deal with it as you wish.

However, you DO suffer from Narcissistic personality disorder. I mean this. Not kidding.

Best of luck.

Lets continue shall we?

I see a trend in your posting. You use these "do I really need to explain to you why economists..." lines which you consider gives you instant credibility. You said it earlier for the Gini Coefficient and now you're saying it with PPP vs. Nominal GDP. Let's hear your own explanation and spare me the "do I really need to explain to you" lines. Let's hear it.
    I can't argue with ignorance. You CLEARLY don't have a strong grasp on the difference and need me to bail you out. You want me to write my dissertation on here? Get a clue…

What’s the matter? When you google GDP ppp vs nominal all you got was Yahoo answers and zero wiki pages?

Look at the link you posted. It has 2004 in the HTML. So how is the LIAR or IDIOT now? Your link doesn't even open. Your stats are from 2004 sir. You are the piece of shit liar.
    False, you’re just an idiot who can’t open a link. Look again at the date referenced….

Look at the HTML. It ends with "2004rank.html" and it doesn't even open. You are so full of shit and you've been exposed.
    The internet is tough isn't it?
    The only thing you’ve exposed is that you can’t mine basic data out of a given link.
    The link works fine....And if you were to use it, it references 2010 data. The link was created in 2004 and updated annually.

If the link STILL doesn't work. Try a website called GOOGLE. Type gdp per capita ppp CIA Fact book. It's the first link. Notice the date referenced?

What happened to the other link I cited? You ignored it. Did the internet not work for you AGAIN?

Damn that internet!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...%29_per_capita
    Three different sources referenced on your so called credible wiki page.

As for you not liking Wiki, that's not my problem, it's yours. If you knew how Wiki works, all of the facts on it are sourced, it's one of the requirements of posting on Wiki. Each fact is reference to its source. It's more credible than sites that don't source their facts. If you're the academic type you try to make yourself out to be, why would you not like a source that references its facts?
    If I have to debate with you the credibility of "Wiki" vs the CIA fact book this debate is over. Stupidity wins I guess.

Anyways, I'm waiting on your explain as to why the Gini Coefficient is so flawed and why PPP per capita is a better measure than GDP per capita.
    Pick up the spoon and educate yourself. I’m not here to fill in for your community college professor.

I will give you a hint for the issues with the GINI coefficient.
    -Oversimplification
    -Government Policies
    -Demographics
    -Take a look and New Zealand and India. Interesting? If not...You have no grasp on the coefficient itself.

As for PPP vs Nominal....This is basic ECON.

You know this...I obviously understand the value of purchasing power in this debate or I wouldn’t have brought it up.

You’re a half wit narcissist pretending to be education in a field you know nothing more than a second year econ college student.

Hit the books Will Hunting. America still stands.

More on your narcissistic personality disorder for you:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001930/
    http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/n...ality-disorder
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001930/
    Last edited by hardball; 07-21-11 at 01:48 AM.
    Points Awarded:

William Walters gave hardball 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Nobody tells the US what to do

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

LOL, you're an ex marine?!? Hahaha! What do you do for a living now? How has your country repaid you for your service? I bet you work at a Foot Locker. By the way, living in a different country, and living on a military base are two different things. Even so, someone with traveling experience usually is more open minded than those without it. You're the obvious exception.

I'd slap you in the face if I ever saw you and tell you in person how much of a joke your nation is. Keep hurling your internet threats at me though, you're the one who's exposing themselves for the bitch they are!

You'll slap in the head?? I would love some Canadian 135 pound beaver-pounder to do that....anytime you leave your moms basement, come to LA....

And I do just fine in my life...I'm one happy muthafukka, while I can't say the same for you..... Your hatred for the USA must be terrible, and by your posts I can tell it's life consuming...

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd slap you in the face if I ever saw you and tell you in person how much of a joke your nation is.
    i bet you wouldn't do that to me.

meh, nevermind that, i'm not trying to get into this at 3am. maybe you would. i'd probably cry, praise the Queen and beg you to stop.

rsnnh12

Continue running the world?!? LOL, keep dreaming pal! Read the article that started this post. The Chinese are telling you what to do. The Chinese have the balls and firepower to start calling the shots now.

Your embarrassment of a country is in debt to the tune of over $14 trillion. How do you like them apples? How are you going to like handing out billions and billions of greenbacks to the Chinese for the next 100 years?
    Our "embarassment of a country" is the biggest reason your country has the standard of living it does. And the Chinese aren't calling the shots. Just because they have an opinion on something DOESN'T mean they're calling the shots. They own about 7% of our debt...

If your country made any real decisions, you might know the difference between calling shots and having an opinion

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

In April, Standard & Poor's said the United States was at risk of having the triple-A rating on its debt lowered within two years
    Question: How can a country have a triple-A rating having a such huge debt?
    Answer (S&P, Moody's, etc.): IT CAN'T *

*this does not apply to USA, regardless of it's situation

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by hardball View Post

Listen, this isn't a burial, this isn’t AA or GA. You can deal with it as you wish.

However, you DO suffer from Narcissistic personality disorder. I mean this. Not kidding.

Best of luck.

Lets continue shall we?

I can't argue with ignorance. You CLEARLY don't have a strong grasp on the difference and need me to bail you out. You want me to write my dissertation on here? Get a clue…

What’s the matter? When you google GDP ppp vs nominal all you got was Yahoo answers and zero wiki pages?

False, you’re just an idiot who can’t open a link. Look again at the date referenced….

The internet is tough isn't it?
    The only thing you’ve exposed is that you can’t mine basic data out of a given link.
    The link works fine....And if you were to use it, it references 2010 data. The link was created in 2004 and updated annually.

If the link STILL doesn't work. Try a website called GOOGLE. Type gdp per capita ppp CIA Fact book. It's the first link. Notice the date referenced?

What happened to the other link I cited? You ignored it. Did the internet not work for you AGAIN?

Damn that internet!!

Three different sources referenced on your so called credible wiki page.

If I have to debate with you the credibility of "Wiki" vs the CIA fact book this debate is over. Stupidity wins I guess.

Pick up the spoon and educate yourself. I’m not here to fill in for your community college professor.

I will give you a hint for the issues with the GINI coefficient.
    -Oversimplification
    -Government Policies
    -Demographics
    -Take a look and New Zealand and India. Interesting? If not...You have no grasp on the coefficient itself.

As for PPP vs Nominal....This is basic ECON. You know this...I obviously understand the value of purchasing power in this debate or I wouldn’t have brought it up.

You’re a half wit narcissist pretending to be education in a field you know nothing more than a second year econ college student.

Hit the books Will Hunting. America still stands.
    I'm becoming more and more convinced that you're the one who possesses this disorder. Your condescending tone proves it. Now it's time to rip apart your rebuttal.

You have failed to provide any explanation for why the Gini Coefficient is flawed. Do you really think that you're smarter than the statisticians who came up with this benchmark? You really are arrogant, aren't you. You simply list 4 bullet points about Gini, yet you fail to explain any of them. Why don't you explain this New Zealand vs. India comparison to me? You're much like your buddy Opie, you talk so much shit, but when you get called on it, you have NOTHING to back yourself up with. You start posts with arrogant lines like "do I really need to explain to you why economists..." and then when you get called on it, you still run and hide, and fail to explain your side of the story.

Next, if you actually read what I posted earlier, you'd see that I myself used the CIA Fact Book from 2010 that I referenced from Wikipedia. Yet, you continue to tell me that your link isn't flawed? It's not my problem that you posted a faulty link that doesn't work. Why should I waste my time correcting your mistake? I have shown my facts, displayed my references, you're the one who looks like schmuck here, not me. Learn how to use references properly you monkey.

You are trying to explain to me the credibility of Wiki vs. the CIA Fact Book? LOL, are you retarded? The CIA Fact Book is referenced on Wiki. Do you not understand how Wiki works? It's a legitimate source because it's referenced to other legitimate sources. You can have an entire Wiki page full of CIA Fact Book resources. As long as the references are from legit sources themselves, the Wiki page is legitimate. Man, I actually had respect for you, but you really are dense.

Again, you offered no explain whatsoever for the Gini and PPP vs. Nominal GDP. All your rebuttal consisted of was:

"You CLEARLY don't have a strong grasp on the difference and need me to bail you out. You want me to write my dissertation on here? Get a clue…"

"As for PPP vs Nominal....This is basic ECON. You know this...I obviously understand the value of purchasing power in this debate or I wouldn’t have brought it up."

If you had anything besides rocks in your brain, you'd realize that I'm not asking you to educated me on the subject, I'm testing to see whether or not you actually know what you're talking about.

Your inability to cite references properly puts your credibility into question. You cite sources from 2004 to sites that don't work. You talk about the Gini Coefficient and PPP/Nominal GDP, yet are unable to offer a rational explanation to what they mean and why one is flawed and why one is a better measure than the other.

You're going to start your reply with that disorder you keep bringing up which you're so obsessed with that I'm convinced that you must have it. You're also going to go back to your reference from 2004 and tell me about this site called "Google". Lastly, you'll give me two bullets as to why PPP is a better measure than Nominal GDP, and have no idea what the bullets even mean.

Contrary to what you think, America is like the obnoxious guy at the party. He's loud, fat, stupid, never has anything interesting to say and he brags about how great he is while everyone laughs at him behind his back.

forsberg21

You'll slap in the head?? I would love some Canadian 135 pound beaver-pounder to do that....anytime you leave your moms basement, come to LA....

And I do just fine in my life...I'm one happy muthafukka, while I can't say the same for you..... Your hatred for the USA must be terrible, and by your posts I can tell it's life consuming...
    LOL, so that means you're at Foot Locker, right? Have fun with that dead end job, or whatever dead end job you're in soldier.

LOL also at you thinking that I'm 135 pounds. You're just a meat head marine who think he's a tough guy because he was in the army. You've come back to the USA now and your brain is all mush. Everything you post is nonsense, you do realize this right? What is "life consuming" supposed to mean in the context of your post? It doesn't make sense you monkey marine.

forsberg21

Our "embarassment of a country" is the biggest reason your country has the standard of living it does. And the Chinese aren't calling the shots. Just because they have an opinion on something DOESN'T mean they're calling the shots. They own about 7% of our debt...

If your country made any real decisions, you might know the difference between calling shots and having an opinion
    That's still roughly $1.2 trillion. Face it, the US is a sinking ship. Have fun paying off the US's debt for the rest of your life. Your kids and their kids will have fun doing that too. I have a feeling that your social security is going to take a hit in your retirement years too. LOL. Enjoy!

rsnnh12

That's still roughly $1.2 trillion. Face it, the US is a sinking ship. Have fun paying off the US's debt for the rest of your life. Your kids and their kids will have fun doing that too. I have a feeling that your social security is going to take a hit in your retirement years too. LOL. Enjoy!
    Its actually under $1 trillion, so maybe 6%?

See, the thing is, I'm not dependent on the government like a lot of Canadians are... I'll have more than enough in my retirement package, regardless of whether the ponzi scheme known as social security is still around for me. Novel concept, huh? Being able to take care of yourself, rather than rely on the government... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

forsberg21

http://www.businessinsider.com/who-o...011-7#china-15

That's as of today. $1.16 trillion. That is how much the USA owes China. That number used to be a lot higher too since China has been selling off this debt to other parties.

"I'm not dependent on the government like a lot of Canadians are". I just lost a lot of respect for you. That's a little stereotypical, isn't it? What about the bailouts in the US? Didn't the government step in and just take money from one sector of the populace and give it to the other? Do you even know anything about Canada? Is your knowledge of Canada limited to whatever you can search about it on Google?

Keep stereotyping with your weak arguments and I'll keep on grinding down the reputation of the USA for what it is. We'll see who comes out ahead.

hardball

I'm becoming more and more convinced that you're the one who possesses this disorder. Your condescending tone proves it. Now it's time to rip apart your rebuttal.
    Here we go again. Denial and ignorance…..
    You perceive it as condescending yet I’m delivering it as educational.
    Do you really think that you're smarter than the statisticians who came up with this benchmark?
    Hardly. I simply am stating there are flaws with the coefficient that you seem to want to ignore to better your position.
    They cover that in 3rd year.
    Why don't you explain this New Zealand vs. India comparison to me?
    Nope….That’s the point.
    If you don’t understand why its pivotal that India and New Zeland have a similar GINI coefficient rating, you don’t have the comprehension of the coefficient to use it in a tool for a debate.
    I don’t need the explanation, I understand it.
    You're much like your buddy Opie, you talk so much shit, but when you get called on it, you have NOTHING to back yourself up with.
    Witty!
    Ill continue to go toe to toe with you if you wish. But this seems a waste of our time.
    I’ve exposed you and your primitive WIKI based Econ knowledge. Get an education pal.

Next, if you actually read what I posted earlier, you'd see that I myself used the CIA Fact Book from 2010 that I referenced from Wikipedia.
    I’ve read it…..You used nominal NOT PPP…..Sweet Jesus….
    Do you NOT truly understand the difference?
    -Do you not understand how PPP adjusts for inflation?
    -Do you not understand how nominal is based on currency. (Not adjusting for overvalued/undervalued currencies)
    -Do you not understand how PPP reflects standard of living more accurately?
    If anything, at least this debate will enhance your Econ comprehension.
    Yet, you continue to tell me that your link isn't flawed? It's not my problem that you posted a faulty link that doesn't work.
    Look….I honestly can’t make this simpler for you. At this point it’s like debating with a monkey with a keyboard.
    1) I’ve given the original link. (Again, the data is 2010 current)
    2) I’ve reposted links. You fail to mine the data correctly
    3) I’ve given you google instruction. You’re too lazy to follow them.
    https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../2004rank.html
    You continue to ignore these two links and act like they don’t exist.
    You are trying to explain to me the credibility of Wiki vs. the CIA Fact Book? LOL, are you retarded
    “Lol, are you retarded”

Answer: No, are you twelve?
    A man with his Masters or PHD doesn’t use “LOL are you retarded” in a debate.

You're not fooling anyone with your pretentious, narcissistic responses.

Beginning to think you’re might be first year.

If you had anything besides rocks in your brain, you'd realize that I'm not asking you to educated me on the subject,
    Yes…… you are.
    I'm testing to see whether or not you actually know what you're talking about.
    No……you are not.
    You’ve exposed your weakness and are buying time to grasp straws of knowledge from wiki and yahoo answers.
    Your inability to cite references properly puts your credibility into question.
    I’ve cited plenty of references from 2010. You fail to open or interpret them correctly.

Damn that internet!
    Contrary to what you think, America is like the obnoxious guy at the party. He's loud, fat, stupid, never has anything interesting to say and he brags about how great he is while everyone laughs at him behind his back.
    Narcissistic , self importance post.

Goodnight Matt Damon. You’ve got a lot to learn.

More on your narcissistic personality disorder:
    http://psychcentral.com/disorders/sx36t.htm
    http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1519417-overview
    Last edited by hardball; 07-21-11 at 03:19 AM.

hardball

You are trying to explain to me the credibility of Wiki vs. the CIA Fact Book? LOL, are you retarded? Do you not understand how Wiki works? It's a legitimate source because it's referenced to other legitimate sources.
    No, I DO understand how it works.

I understand that WIKI itself feels that it's not credible

"Citation of Wikipedia in research papers may be considered unacceptable, because Wikipedia is not considered a credible or authoritative source.[1][2] This is especially true considering anyone can edit the information given at any time"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Academic_use

Enjoy your credible internet education pal.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Wow!!

All-time burial of forsberg by Hardball. Unreal.

I highly doubt we evr hear from forsberg again. Poor bastard has been exposed by the almighty Hardball.

Poor little forsberg.....fool was simply overmatched. Hardball just completed his 162nd burial. Well done, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I buried this kid for being a wiki jockey around 1030, and it seems like the burial continued by numerous other guys for about 6 hours.

It's apparent that he gets about 3 facts prepared, starts a thread, and then just repeats those facts over and over.

Fantastic backfired thread here. Sbr instant classic.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    Luckily for me, I have dual citizenship and am a citizen of the United States and Portugal. When I am done with college, I'll be joining my family in Portimão

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Dear Forsberg,

Based upon your contributions here at SBRforum.com it's fairly clear that you are well read, educated, possess an extensive vocabulary, as well a fairly sharp tongue. When provided an audience you relish the opportunity to debate, debate, debate in order to prove....without question....just how superior your intelligence truly is. Personally, I've chosen not to enter into long, tiresome, time consuming debates with you in regards to why you suffer from "little brother syndrome", why the U.S.A. is beyond reproach, why Canada is utterly insignificant, and/or remedies/solutions to your penile issues. Instead...........I've carefully chosen the following three words to accurately relate my thoughts & feelings while also displaying my capabilities as a wordsmith:

FUKK OFF FORSBERG

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

LOL, so that means you're at Foot Locker, right? Have fun with that dead end job, or whatever dead end job you're in soldier.

LOL also at you thinking that I'm 135 pounds. You're just a meat head marine who think he's a tough guy because he was in the army. You've come back to the USA now and your brain is all mush. Everything you post is nonsense, you do realize this right? What is "life consuming" supposed to mean in the context of your post? It doesn't make sense you monkey marine.
    Foot locker? No...Champs? Yes..

And I was tough guy before my service, during my service, and after my service(more of a pussy now)...but you can try me anytime, lil boy....

My posts are nonsense, but your posts are repetitive and the life consuming hate for America oozes outta every post.

Forsberg= Americas psycho stalker.

Pathetic

forsberg21

here we go again. Denial and ignorance…..
    You perceive it as condescending yet i’m delivering it as educational.
    Hardly. I simply am stating there are flaws with the coefficient that you seem to want to ignore to better your position.
    They cover that in 3rd year.
    Look at the tone of your posts. They are littered with arrogance. I'll admit that I have very low tolerance for stupidity and when I come across it, I'll call people out on it. Some people may view that as condescending, fair enough. You on the other hand are the one who is in denial about it.

nope….that’s the point.
    If you don’t understand why its pivotal that india and new zeland have a similar gini coefficient rating, you don’t have the comprehension of the coefficient to use it in a tool for a debate.
    I don’t need the explanation, i understand it.
    So are you actually going to give me your assessment on Gini between India and New Zealand? Do you even have one? Or are you just one of those pompous academics who spew some vague thoughts about something they heard in class, yet get caught like a dear in the headlights when they get called out on it? Because you've failed to give me an assessment on Gini between these nations, I'll give you mine. On the surface, you'd think that the Gini for India would be high, with all the corruption that takes place there and the known gap between the rich and poor. You wouldn't think that New Zealand, a developed Commonwealth nation, would share a comparable Gini with India, but they somehow do. I personally don't know much about New Zealand myself, so I would have to look more into it. For a nation of only 4 million people, maybe it's possible that the "outliers" wouldn't smooth themselves as they would in other nations with much larger populations. In light of this, are there any other viable anomalies with Gini, or is this the only one you can come up with? It still doesn't take away from the fact that the United States still shares a very comparable Gini to China, Russia and many African nations that are ruled by bandits and warlords. What's that supposed to say about the United States?

Witty!
    Ill continue to go toe to toe with you if you wish. But this seems a waste of our time.
    I’ve exposed you and your primitive wiki based econ knowledge. Get an education pal.
    This much actually be witty if it were true. Great generic insult there pal. I'm going to expose you for the moron you are in regards to your discrediting of Wiki in my next post. I'll get to it later.

I’ve read it…..you used nominal not ppp…..sweet jesus….
    Do you not truly understand the difference?
    -do you not understand how ppp adjusts for inflation?
    -do you not understand how nominal is based on currency. (not adjusting for overvalued/undervalued currencies)
    -do you not understand how ppp reflects standard of living more accurately?
    If anything, at least this debate will enhance your econ comprehension.
    I was going to say this earlier, but you have a SEVERE defect with respect to your reading comprehension. Do you actually read and understand what I'm saying in my posts? Obviously I understand the difference between PPP and per capita, when did I ever imply that I didn't. If you can comprehend English properly, you would have been able to realize that I've been asking you to tell me why PPP is a better indicator that per capita, yet you've failed to do this, most likely because you yourself don't know. Explain. Don't list bullet points. That is what simple minds like Mayan and Opie do. Write it out in one paragraph, if you're capable. Are you ever going to give us an opinion on anything, or are you just going to base your responses on generic phrases like "do I have to tell you why X number of economist agree that... " or "do you not understand how PPP...". Who is the arrogant prick now?

Look….i honestly can’t make this simpler for you. At this point it’s like debating with a monkey with a keyboard.
    1) i’ve given the original link. (again, the data is 2010 current)
    2) i’ve reposted links. You fail to mine the data correctly
    3) i’ve given you google instruction. You’re too lazy to follow them.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/list_of...%29_per_capita
    you continue to ignore these two links and act like they don’t exist.

1. You posted a broken link that doesn't work. It's not my fault that your links don't work and I'm not going to go out and find these sources just because you couldn't list them properly. It's your problem, not mine.
    2. I fail to data mine correctly? LOL are you serious? You fail to post a link properly and you blame me for not data mining properly? Is this what you'd tell your prof if they couldn't access your reference through a broken link? Are you really being serious? This is almost as bad as Mark McGwire testifying that he didn't do steriods. Just pathetic.
    3. Again, I'm not going to correct your mistakes. How old are you? You fukked up and now you are trying to blame it on me? You just lost a ton of credibility there son. A ton.

“lol, are you retarded”

answer: No, are you twelve?
    A man with his masters or phd doesn’t use “lol are you retarded” in a debate.

Well if you actually go back through the post, you're the one who first started using insults. You'll find that you called me an "idiot" well before I had to call you "retarded". Being a hypocrite, are we?

You're not fooling anyone with your pretentious, narcissistic responses.

Beginning to think you’re might be first year.

Yes…… you are.

No……you are not.
    You’ve exposed your weakness and are buying time to grasp straws of knowledge from wiki and yahoo answers.

I’ve cited plenty of references from 2010. You fail to open or interpret them correctly.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/list_of...%29_per_capita

damn that internet!

Narcissistic , self importance post.

Goodnight matt damon. You’ve got a lot to learn.

More on your narcissistic personality disorder:
    http://psychcentral.com/disorders/sx36t.htm
    http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1519417-overview

Personally, if there's anyone who has this disorder, it's you. Anyways, I find it hilarious that you can diagnose this disorder on my based only on keystrokes that you observe on an internet forum. You've never seen me before. You've never heard me speak. You've never seen me interact with other people. You don't know my personality in real life. You don't know what motivates me. You know nothing about me, yet you have the audacity to think that YOU can diagnose me with a disorder? LOL. You must be quite the doctor.

Anyways, work on the reading comprehension and your ability to form an opinion on an issue (Gini, PPP vs. per capita). Lastly, did you really reply at 4:51AM with that last post? What are you doing up so late on a weeknight bro? Arguing on internet forums?

Face it pal, the United States isn't as great as she thinks she is. Your Gini Coefficient buddies are third world nations who are ruled by militias and criminals. Your only legitimate allies in the bunch are Russia and China. Chances are you're in a terrible amount of debt and your future looks dim because high paying jobs in America are disappearing like steroids in baseball after the MLB introduced drug tests. I understand your frustration. Your parents lived in the golden era of the USA, now you're caught going down with the sinking ship. I'd be pissed to if my once mighty economy resembled the stability of a house of playing cards. Don't me mad bro, it's not your fault!
    I'll get to your next post in a second.

forsberg21

No, I DO understand how it works.

I understand that WIKI itself feels that it's not credible

"Citation of Wikipedia in research papers may be considered unacceptable, because Wikipedia is not considered a credible or authoritative source.[1][2] This is especially true considering anyone can edit the information given at any time"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Academic_use

Enjoy your credible internet education pal.
    Seriously man, you are dense. I didn't think you'd be capable of posting something so stupid. The respect I have for you is crumbling like the American economy and its society. I'm going to explain to you why this post is retarded beyond belief.

If your reading comprehension skills were even average, you would have been able to realize that I previously stated that as long as Wiki's facts are referenced properly to their original sources, Wiki itself is a legitimate source. Do you understand my point?

If I find a list of all time home run hitters on Wiki, I may initially doubt it's accuracy. However, when I see that each fact and figure is referenced properly, to let's say, either mlb.com, or Cooperstown's website, I would say it's a lock that those facts and figures are accurate, because they are properly referenced to a legitimate source. If you scroll to the bottom of any Wiki page, you will see a list of all references associated with any facts and figures mentioned in the Wiki article. As long as this is done diligently, Wiki is an excellent source.

I'll fill you in one another thing. When I wrote papers, I'd use Wiki for many sources. However, I'd never reference it directly to Wiki, I'd take the reference on the Wiki page from let's say, imf.com, and use the imf.com reference, even though I found the figures on Wiki. In my opinion, Wiki is an excellent source because it collects a library of reliable references on a given topic and provides you with them along with the content, all conveniently on one page. I don't know how you can argue against this. If you doubt anything on Wiki, go to the reference, check the source, and see if what is said on Wiki and the reference match up.

Now, after all this, if you're going to continue telling me that Wiki is unreliable, you're simply a lost cause sir. I'm actually ticked off that I lost 3 minutes of my life responding to something that simply is basic common sense. Please refrain from posting these ridiculous 5am posts again.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Wow!!

All-time burial of forsberg by Hardball. Unreal.

I highly doubt we evr hear from forsberg again. Poor bastard has been exposed by the almighty Hardball.

Poor little forsberg.....fool was simply overmatched. Hardball just completed his 162nd burial. Well done, pal.
    Sigh, the moron again.

Opie, you've already admitted that you didn't read a single word in the initial post in this thread. It's too bad that your brain says "NO" when it sees more than one paragraph of text. I'm sorry that you were that kid in school who couldn't read within 3 grades of his actual grade level.

Did you even read anything that guy wrote, or did you just see a bunch of text and shout out GO USA in joy? Wait, you're that simple minded, you probably did.

BTW, why is this guy fighting your battles for you? Can't you devise a few words of wit on your own, or is your simpleton Texan mush brain incapable of doing such a thing?

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Dear Forsberg,

Based upon your contributions here at SBRforum.com it's fairly clear that you are well read, educated, possess an extensive vocabulary, as well a fairly sharp tongue. When provided an audience you relish the opportunity to debate, debate, debate in order to prove....without question....just how superior your intelligence truly is. Personally, I've chosen not to enter into long, tiresome, time consuming debates with you in regards to why you suffer from "little brother syndrome", why the U.S.A. is beyond reproach, why Canada is utterly insignificant, and/or remedies/solutions to your penile issues. Instead...........I've carefully chosen the following three words to accurately relate my thoughts & feelings while also displaying my capabilities as a wordsmith:

FUKK OFF FORSBERG
    Great conclusion. 3 simple words that I heard back in elementary school. Very witty. It shows us that your clever and sophisticated.

Have fun riding that sinking ship known as the USA. Your fellow patriot would rather employ a factory full of Chinese workers than his fellow Americans. High paying jobs in your nation are dying by the thousands every day. Your nation has no future. You can call Canada insignificant all you want, but I don't understand why you'd want to be known for a nation that is nothing other than a complete and utter joke.

forsberg21

Foot locker? No...Champs? Yes..

And I was tough guy before my service, during my service, and after my service(more of a pussy now)...but you can try me anytime, lil boy....

My posts are nonsense, but your posts are repetitive and the life consuming hate for America oozes outta every post.

Forsberg= Americas psycho stalker.

Pathetic
    So you seriously work at Champs? LOL. Have fun with your $10 and hour there pal. You have no prospects for the future being the meathead ex marine you are. Good luck pal! Have fun while you make other people wealthy and they pay you peanuts!

First ... 234567 Last