forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

America Crumbling: The Chinese Are Telling The USA What To Do!

http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/20/news...china_us_debt/

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- The Chinese government, the top international investor in U.S. Treasuries, urged the U.S. government to get its debt under control or its credibility will suffer.
    "We hope the U.S. government will take responsible policies and measures to boost global financial market confidence and respect and protect the interests and investors," said the Chinese government's State Administration of Foreign Exchange in a statement on its website.

The Chinese statement referred to U.S. debt as "the reflection of the credibility of the U.S. government" and an important investment tool.

The Chinese government also said it "noticed the opinion expressed by S&P and other rating companies regarding the credibility rating of the U.S. sovereign debt," offering an unpleasant reminder of a recent credit rating action.

In April, Standard & Poor's said the United States was at risk of having the triple-A rating on its debt lowered within two years if Washington can't agree on bringing down the national deficit. The agency lowered the outlook on America's long-term credit rating to "negative" from "stable."

In Washington on Tuesday, a bipartisan group of Senators called the Gang of Six put forward a plan to slash the nation's deficit by about $3.7 trillion over ten years. The plan has received praise from other senators and President Obama.

Debt ceiling delay would be 'chaotic'

Meanwhile, U.S. lawmakers are locking horns over whether they should increase the debt ceiling by Aug. 2. Failure to raise the debt ceiling could result in a default.

-----

Synopsis:

When the Chinese start telling you how to start managing your debts, you've come to the point where you're no longer the world's alpha dog. By getting into bed with the Chinese and their cheap goods, the USA has lost some of their sovereignty. Some would view this as a threat by China to coerce the US to begin managing their debts responsibly since China is the largest holder of US debt. If US debt receives a downgrade, China's the one holding the bag of bonds that have now instantaneously diminished in value. With a debt level of $14 trillion, how will the future American generations ever cope with such a suffocating burden of owing the Chinese and the rest of the world all that money?

The Truth About America:

Here's the scenario: If I borrowed hundreds of billions of dollars from banks all over the world, took this money and went out and bought the fastest cars, the largest mansions, the most prestigious sports teams, enormous yachts, pristine real estate all over the globe and whatever else could only be purchased by a multi-billionaire, would I be the richest man in the world?

People would look at me and see that I owned all these marvelous possessions, and they would assume that would have to be the richest man in the world. The appearance of so much wealth would automatically make me the richest man in the world, right?

False. Although I would technically own all of these assets, I would have one massive liability, which would be the debt to the bank. This debt to the bank would be real, hard, tangible, currency that I would eventually have to pay back. The assets I own would have these gigantic liabilities attached to them. It's fundamental accounting. Assets and liabilities. Even though I'd have the most assets in the world, my net worth would actually be $0.

This scenario explains what is happening with the USA today. Although they appear to be rich because they possess so many sought after goods and services, the truth is, these luxuries were only acquired with debt. Anyone can go out and borrow money and buy themselves a big screen TV or Corvette, thus projecting an image of affluence. However, when you crunch the numbers and incorporate the debt a person, or a nation, subjected themselves to to acquire that wealth, you'll see that there's no actually NET wealth there at all.

The US currently has a debt of over $14 trillion. Not only does this entire debt have to be paid off, every day it doesn't get paid off, interest is accumulated on this debt and paid to the foreigners who hold this debt. This represents money flowing out of the USA. Over time, the US will have to part with $14 trillion leaving their borders into the hands of foreigners, plus all of the interest that has accumulated on the debt.

Is the US really the richest country in the world, or is it simply the guy next door who just bought a bunch of new toys but will be paying off his $75,000 CC bill for the next 30 years?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: polskboy

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Fukk the Chinese.. How many Chinese bases are around the USA??? How many USA bases are around china??

Those twinkle toe fukks are screwed...
    Points Awarded:

LostBankroll gave King Mayan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Very valid points, but I would rather be here than China.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Fukk the Chinese.. How many Chinese bases are around the USA??? How many USA bases are around china??

Sigh, this retard again with his moronic comments.

Those bases are one main reasons why the USA is drowning in debt.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

The US and China will never go to military war with each other in our lifetime. They are too linked economically. We need to take care of our own backyard before helping out the rest of the world.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post

Again a valid point, but I have nothing but respect for the people who are serving in the military. I wish they could be home enjoying life instead of being in combat.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I thought you were gone studying vocabulary, but you came back with the same vocab!

forsberg21

I thought you were gone studying vocabulary, but you came back with the same vocab!
    Are you serious? Is that your comeback? Is that the absolute best you can come up with? You are pathetic, and on top of that, don't have a single creative cell in that empty balloon you call a brain.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Are you serious? Is that your comeback? Is that the absolute best you can come up with? You are pathetic, and on top of that, don't have a single creative cell in that empty balloon you call a brain.
    Why do you repeat yourself?? I'm retarted, pathetic, moronic, stupid, etc...Ok I get it...

And come back with something you didn't google and actually lived.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SoV, and pico

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

right....

and NOBODY tells USA what to do

how dare they ?

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Why do you repeat yourself?? I'm retarted, pathetic, moronic, stupid, etc...Ok I get it...

Forsberg does seem to get all his information from Google and Wikipedia. Bright guy, or just someone with a decent amount of web search time on his hand.

Come on guy, let's here some ideas that didn't scroll across your yahoo main page.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Awwww sh*t!! This fool is back from the dead.

Forsberg-

Its been a hell of a day. Really in no mood to bury your retard ass again today. How about you run along now and I'll bury you sometime next week instead, Champ? Good? OK, pal!

Now.....why don't you waddle outside your plywood cabin you reside in, and go club a baby seal!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

China is by far and has been for the past few years, the #1 super power in the world.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Forsberg does seem to get all his information from Google and Wikipedia. Bright guy, or just someone with a decent amount of web search time on his hand.

Come on guy, let's here some ideas that didn't scroll across your yahoo main page.
    Or a kid that's in his second year of college.
    Snarky fukk..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    China is by far and has been for the past few years, the #1 super power in the world.
    Go spend some time and travel all over China and you will see it is still way behind the curve in the comforts the average US citizen enjoys.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

the shucking and jiving has gone on long enough. for a a yr or so its been about trying to get the best deal possible. now its evident their is no deal. so what could happen is that before the "no deal" period permanently kicks in a few months could be given at 99.9 and the date 7/20/2011 would never be forgotten. and on 7/21/2011 and 7/22/2011 and 7/23/2011 ect it would be remembered and adhered to with ZERO reason to change it. absolutely for no reason what so ever does it go longer than it is given. for no reason because any reason is created on purpose by a shucker and jiver. so then everyday 7/21 is revisited, and of course only .1 is given and 99.9 it followed with complete and utter discipline, cause really thats what should happen anyway if anyone believes in God and doesnt want to be looked down upon by him like a groaning moaning complete loser who only lives for themselves and only thinks of themselves and doesnt ever think of him

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

China has a valid criticism. Our government spend irresponsibly, and this hurts China's investment.

China likely has the #1 world economy now. In 10 years, they will have the #1 military (with the ability to project it as well). Much like Great Britain, the US is in a period of decline. We can no longer afford to project our military in a decisive manner.

And while I'm ripping on the U.S., our military focus is obsolete. We are not going to fight the Soviet Union, or any other massive army. So why do we keep millions on active duty? The conflicts of this century will be low-intensity, and multinational terrorism. We need to scrap 90% of or military philosophy (and current expenses) and come up with a whole new approach (that will spend a lot of that 90% in cuts).

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    no doubt

they still sleep/eat/live in the same space with their animals and shit into holes

Country is one solid new strain of bird flue away from decimation

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post

China likely has the #1 world economy now. In 10 years, they will have the #1 military (with the ability to project it as well).
    Who funds that economy?? The American consumer...

Americans start buying American made products= china, back to a shitty economy..

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

good article. it is true. china respects that we spend all the cash on aircraft carriers and airplanes. usa also makes and sells bombs and airplanes. usa is allowed to be in debt for a while.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Well that sucks for Canada. Hopefully Mexico could protect them.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Fuk u all hating morons. US shoulda turned its head before asking china for "Loan" money which they thought would be free

LETS FACE IT, USA IS NOT GONNA PAY CHINA BACK ALL THE MONEY IT BORROWED.
    Those fuks are now mass printing money daily to get out of the hole they purposely dug themselves. Soon inflation will take over and US gov is destroyed. Greedy politicians will make a killing while every other hard working american will suffer due to the 500% inflation. I think its only fair that China starts to dictate some of US's --broken-- policies. Also what's wrong with there being a new Alpha Dog?? Britain used to be the great alpha wolf owning 25% of the Earth but we all know what happened. ROOTING FOR CHINA here and hope one day all of the suffering brought by the USA will be brought to justice

Side note: Fuk y'all if you're saying china's got broken politicians too. America's worse, and atleast the chinese politicians are being controled to not create massive disasters like what the greedy US fuks did some 20 to 10 years ago

MichaelWaters

China has a valid criticism. Our government spend irresponsibly, and this hurts China's investment.

China likely has the #1 world economy now. In 10 years, they will have the #1 military (with the ability to project it as well). Much like Great Britain, the US is in a period of decline. We can no longer afford to project our military in a decisive manner.

And while I'm ripping on the U.S., our military focus is obsolete. We are not going to fight the Soviet Union, or any other massive army. So why do we keep millions on active duty? The conflicts of this century will be low-intensity, and multinational terrorism. We need to scrap 90% of or military philosophy (and current expenses) and come up with a whole new approach (that will spend a lot of that 90% in cuts).
    yes making the military 10% of what it is today . i Betcha China is getting stiffed and the US brass has been set for ww3 for years if China wants it then the US will answer no doubt. so much goes on outside the public knowledge only 2 countries have 5k+ nukes

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Ive taken a course in this and can tell you guys clearly that USA is gonna screw china over on all the money it loaned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_public_debt
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Es...es_by_year.gif

It's a distinct possibility that it may never be paid off or paid back because the numbers are so high.

These American dollar debt obligations can be sold or traded by China at any time provided a buyer is found.

If the Fed is ordered by Congress to buy them back, it would probably be at a very deeply discounted price, which would show the worlds bankers exactly how unsound dollars have become.
    If the Fed buys huge amounts of Treasury debt, it can be assumed the national debt {about 9 trillion dollars** would be owed to the Fed, which apparently is owned by the wealthiest bankers in the world, not the American people.
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7120215AARZ14k

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Americans need to wake up, FEAR controls the populace, and the so called "islamic terrorists" induced fear is keeping politicians in power. If you fear you won't try to change the world and that applies to 99.9999% of all americans

forsberg21

You are the one who repeats himself over and over again. Every single post, you say something that is so illogical and out of touch with reality, the only way I can respond is by questioning your intelligence. Does this make sense? With no exaggeration, every single post you make only insults the intelligence of the person reading it.

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    Ive taken a course in this and can tell you guys
    we had no idea. We would've asked a long time ago. Guys, listen to this guy....he took a course!

forsberg21

If you actually read my post, you'd see the part titled "SYNOPSIS". This are my thoughts on the article. These are my own opinions and beliefs.

While we're on the topic, every single news headline that we read is from a secondary source. Do you think that I have the ability to report on these issues first hand? Do you think I'm in the White House everyday listening to what is going on? No. I read what is printed in the news. From what I read, I make my own judgments. I'll disagree with certain viewpoints, agree with others, and in the end, form my own opinion on all the information I've gathered. It's called research. This is something you would have done if you attained any higher education whatsoever.

WvGambler

Higher education I have. I actually have my Masters. Thank you.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just wait until the SSE takes the place of the NYSE... only a matter of time

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Awwww sh*t!! This fool is back from the dead.

Forsberg-

Its been a hell of a day. Really in no mood to bury your retard ass again today. How about you run along now and I'll bury you sometime next week instead, Champ? Good? OK, pal!

Now.....why don't you waddle outside your plywood cabin you reside in, and go club a baby seal!
    Next to Mayan, this is probably the dumbest donkey in the bunch.

Opie, you're the king of generic stereotypes, it's good that you can use other people's ideas and pass them off as your own: "why don't you waddle outside your plywood cabin you reside in, and go club a baby seal!".

From your posts and your vids, you're nothing but a rambling, blindly patriotic fool who takes 5 minutes to say something that can be said in 30 seconds. The majority of your diction has very little value, if any. If you think you "buried" me in the past, I'd love to see it, since I doubt anyone with as simple a mind as yours has the capability of "burying" anyone.

The only fool here is you. Are you one of these Americans who lives in a nice house but whose $500K mortgage is worth more than their property? Is that why you're so mad? Why did you ignore the reality of the US being in debt to the tune of $14+ trillion and instead resort to some lame generic attempts at insulting me with baby seals?

The simple minded, American patriot, Opie:

MichaelWaters

guy knows hes a dumbass hes been posturing for years trying to get the most out of a dire situation, now hes got nothing left he just wants one favor. from what ive heard about him he is totalling his parents and cant really afford any more issues on their part he really just wants a job and then to slowly but steadily pay sh1t back but one favor would be nice

forsberg21

Sharpest reply in this thread by a mile. On the other hand, it doesn't take much when competing with this caliber of monkeys.

forsberg21

Who funds that economy?? The American consumer...

Americans start buying American made products= china, back to a shitty economy..
    China has 1.4 billion people. Don't you think they have a domestic market of their own?

1234 ... Last