forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    yes making the military 10% of what it is today . i Betcha China is getting stiffed and the US brass has been set for ww3 for years if China wants it then the US will answer no doubt. so much goes on outside the public knowledge only 2 countries have 5k+ nukes
    And in contrast, hands down, the dumbest reply in this thread. Congratulations.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    China has 1.4 billion people. Don't you think they have a domestic market of their own?
    You should Wikipedia the Chinese domestic market.

The average Chinese citizen owns nothing. 1% own vehicles.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    Ive taken a course in this and can tell you guys clearly that USA is gonna screw china over on all the money it loaned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_public_debt
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Es...es_by_year.gif

It's a distinct possibility that it may never be paid off or paid back because the numbers are so high.

These American dollar debt obligations can be sold or traded by China at any time provided a buyer is found.

If the Fed is ordered by Congress to buy them back, it would probably be at a very deeply discounted price, which would show the worlds bankers exactly how unsound dollars have become.
    If the Fed buys huge amounts of Treasury debt, it can be assumed the national debt {about 9 trillion dollars** would be owed to the Fed, which apparently is owned by the wealthiest bankers in the world, not the American people.
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7120215AARZ14k
    So if the US defaults on its debt, who will the US borrow from in the future? Nobody in their right mind would lend to the US for a very, very long time.

Do you think there's a line of bankers out there who want to lend money to Greece right now?

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    guy knows hes a dumbass hes been posturing for years trying to get the most out of a dire situation, now hes got nothing left he just wants one favor. from what ive heard about him he is totalling his parents and cant really afford any more issues on their part he really just wants a job and then to slowly but steadily pay sh1t back but one favor would be nice
    What language is this?

WvGambler

What language is this?
    I thought he was talking to me at first.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post

You should Wikipedia the Chinese domestic market.

The average Chinese citizen owns nothing. 1% own vehicles.
    You sir, ARE A LIAR. 1% own vehicles? Refer to this:

http://chinaautoweb.com/2010/09/how-...here-in-china/

"Update on 8 October 2010: The Chinese Ministry of Public Security discloses today that there are 199 million registered motor vehicles in the country, including 85 million automobiles. The number of legal drivers of motor vehicles reached 205 million, including 144 million automobile drivers."

No matter what numbers you use, your statement of "1% own vehicles" is completely false. What lie are you going to come up with next?

WvGambler

China has 1.4 billion people. Don't you think they have a domestic market of their own?
    I can't believe that you would even make this statement. You attempt to sound so educated in world politics and global economics, yet you think the chinese citizens can keep their economy afloat.

I'm actually disappointed. Maybe that will be covered next semester.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

This guy still has a hard on for the US

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

While I don't disagree with what you have to stay SBR is the last place you should be saying this.....99% of the forum have no clue what you're talking about and it's just going to end up in a childish argument.

forsberg21

I can't believe that you would even make this statement. You attempt to sound so educated in world politics and global economis, yet you think the chinese citizens can keep their economy afloat.

I'm actually disappointed. Maybe that will be covered next semester.
    This post is just as absurd as the one where you claimed that only 1% of Chinese own a car, which was exposed for the lie it is. You must be completely naive if you think that China doesn't have a domestic market of its own. I'm starting to feel more sorry for you with every post you make. Do you seriously have a Masters degree?

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    While I don't disagree with what you have to stay SBR is the last place you should be saying this.....99% of the forum have no clue what you're talking about and it's just going to end up in a childish argument.
    You're right. I'm sure that out of those who can actually read, 90% were lost after the second paragraph.

Another reason why the USA is going down the toilet: An inferior public education system leads to more brainless individuals like Opie and King Mayan becoming part of the American populace.

WvGambler

Of cours they HAVE a market. I'm referring to your insane thought that they can fuel their economy based on their people alone.

I have no defense for the vehicle comment, that was seriously news to me.

Yes. Masters in clinical social work.

forsberg21

Of cours they HAVE a market. I'm referring to your insane thought that they can fuel their economy based on their people alone.

I have no defense for the vehicle comment, that was seriously news to me.

Yes. Masters in clinical social work.
    "I'm referring to your insane thought that they can fuel their economy based on their people alone. "

When did I ever say this? Don't go back through the thread because I never did. You're putting words in my mouth. Your lie about a basic statistic and now this. I see your style. Making up stats and figures may have worked at your clown college, but it's not going to get by me you liar.

WvGambler

I'm paraphrasing of course...here comes the "where did I say they could do it alone" comment.

WvGambler

Looks like I was right there.

WvGambler

Now you have to resort to name calling and frustration.

forsberg21

Looks like I was right there.
    That's the only thing you've been right about you liar.

Paraphrasing? More like making a statement and claiming that I said it. You're a world class piece of shit pal. Although I don't have very much faith in the intelligence of a lot of posters on this board (there are some bright ones), I'm sure they're bright enough to pick out your weasel gimmicks.

RubberKettle

Anytime this guy gets called out on something he hides for a few days and returns to post a new thread about what he learned on Wikipedia.

WvGambler

Alright, discussions with you lead no where. I am not surprised, as it seems you are about 22 years old maybe?

I understand though, I was a young douche, who thought he knew the world once too.

If you ever decide to discuss things in an adult fashion, let me know...it was enjoyable for a minute. Good night guy...try andrelax.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Anytime this guy gets called out on something he hides for a few days and returns to post a new thread about what he learned on Wikipedia.
    Actually, I have a life outside these SBR forums.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

You're right. I'm sure that out of those who can actually read, 90% were lost after the second paragraph.

Another reason why the USA is going down the toilet: An inferior public education system leads to more brainless individuals like Opie and King Mayan becoming part of the American populace.
    It's ok.. Two Canadian ass-rockers don't mean shit in this world...

And these Chinese each own two cars, a two-story home, and go on vacation twice a year:

forsberg21

Alright, discussions with you lead no where. I am not surprised, as it seems you are about 22 years old maybe?

I understand though, I was a young douche, who thought he knew the world once too.

If you ever decide to discuss things in an adult fashion, let me know...it was enjoyable for a minute. Good night guy...try andrelax.
    Standard speech for someone who gets exposed for being a liar, twice.

RubberKettle

Actually, I have a life outside these SBR forums.
    Yet you seem to have copious amounts of time to research the US and our problems

WvGambler

I got you all upset. Teacher won't be happy with this behavior.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

It's ok.. Two Canadian ass-rockers don't mean shit in this world...

And these Chinese each own two cars, a two-story home, and go on vacation twice a year:
    And neither do these Americans:

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post

Yet you seem to have copious amounts of time to research the US and our problems
    With having a brain as under-performing as yours, I guess it would take "copious amounts of time to research the US and our problems".

I however, just read the news. Good luck paying off that $14+ trillion.

American = Debt Slave For Life!

WvGambler

According to Wikipedia China's 2010 census had them at closer to 1.3 not 1.4 in population. You like 2010 statistics so I guess you too are a LIAR.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Next to Mayan, this is probably the dumbest donkey in the bunch.
    Opie, you're the king of generic stereotypes, it's good that you can use other people's ideas and pass them off as your own: "why don't you waddle outside your plywood cabin you reside in, and go club a baby seal!".
    From your posts and your vids, you're nothing but a rambling, blindly patriotic fool who takes 5 minutes to say something that can be said in 30 seconds. The majority of your diction has very little value, if any. If you think you "buried" me in the past, I'd love to see it, since I doubt anyone with as simple a mind as yours has the capability of "burying" anyone.
    The only fool here is you. Are you one of these Americans who lives in a nice house but whose $500K mortgage is worth more than their property? Is that why you're so mad? Why did you ignore the reality of the US being in debt to the tune of $14+ trillion and instead resort to some lame generic attempts at insulting me with baby seals?
    The simple minded, American patriot, Opie:
    Tell you what, Nerd.... I realize you're bitter over being laughed at and picked on your whole life (I won't even torture you with your failure with chics).....so how about this "generic, sterotypical idea":

I'll meet you in your school cafeteria at lunchtime, hold your head in the toilet for a bit, and then stuff you in your locker (which is clearly brimming with thesaurus's and encyclopedias) while all your classmates mockingly laugh at you!

You know.....just a typical day for forsberg21!!

Now, push up those oversized glasses of yours, blow your snotty nose, and see if you can type anything you don't copy off of someone else's internet article....(hurry, before mom makes you run up to bed!!)

Night, son.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

RubberKettle

Guy what country are you from....Sweden? Norway? C'mon out yourself,
    And yes my brain is very under-preforming.

Go back to watching Oblermann's coverage of News of The World trial.

forsberg21

According to Wikipedia China's 2010 census had them at closer to 1.3 not 1.4 in population. You like 2010 statistics so I guess you too are a LIAR.
    Alright, I said 1.4, it's 1.3.

You said 1%, it's more like 15% or 20%, depending on how you look at it.

If there's one liar here, who's it likely to be? It would be you sir.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

With having a brain as under-performing as yours, I guess it would take "copious amounts of time to research the US and our problems".

I however, just read the news. Good luck paying off that $14+ trillion.

American = Debt Slave For Life!
    Debt-slave... We push our Chinese tariffs on all products up and we are great again...while china would be shit again.

WvGambler

Alright, I said 1.4, it's 1.3.

You said 1%, it's more like 15% or 20%, depending on how you look at it.

If there's one liar here, who's it likely to be? It would be you sir.
    Just arguing like you. Douchey isn't it?

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Tell you what, Nerd.... I realize you're bitter over being laughed at and picked on your whole life (I won't even torture you with your failure with chics).....so how about this "generic, sterotypical idea":

I'll meet you in your school cafeteria at lunchtime, hold your head in the toilet for a bit, and then stuff you in your locker (which is clearly brimming with thesaurus's and encyclopedias) while all your classmates mockingly laugh at you!

You know.....just a typical day for forsberg21!!

Now, push up those oversized glasses of yours, blow your snotty nose, and see if you can type anything you don't copy off of someone else's internet article....(hurry, before mom makes you run up to bed!!)

Night, son.
    LOL, another one of your senseless, incoherent, braindead rants Opie!

You have the hypothetical, never would happen, lunchtime cafeteria scenario in there, good for you. You have your standard share of smiley faces and emoticons for your flashy gimmicks. What your post lacks (and it's not only this one, it's all of them) is any substance. Everything you write is just pure nonsense. You're a very simple minded individual, it's obvious. Are you this boring in real life? Do people get bored of you after 2 minutes of your senseless conversation?

Face it pal, you and your joke of a USA are going down the toilet, and it has a lot to do with retards like you. You're stupid, period. You come on here, thinking you're a bigshot, but when your words are broken down, there's nothing there. You're all flash and no substance. You're nothing but a cheesy, used car salesman. Everything you write has nothing to do with the original post. Would you care to formulate an opinion or a reply on the US debt ceiling, or is your brain incapable of performing such a simple task?

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Is the US really the richest country in the world, or is it simply the guy next door who just bought a bunch of new toys but will be paying off his $75,000 CC bill for the next 30 years?
    Get a boyfriend and shut the **** up already.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Debt-slave... We push our Chinese tariffs on all products up and we are great again...while china would be shit again.
    Raising duties is very un-American and very anti free trade, didn't you know that. The US should have done this decades ago with Japanese cars but it never happened and it never will.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark here, but I'm going to say that you're currently carrying a CC debt that is well into the 4 digits. Have fun paying that one off debt slave American.

First 12345 ... Last