SpiderMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by playz View Post
    Does betmaker work on any Droid phones?
    quirky, but works enough to use on my Droid

playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderMonkey View Post
    quirky, but works enough to use on my Droid

I cant view all the games though... you can?

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

why ** deposit not available now? and where did the ** deposit go? it was on the cashier page last time I logged in.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-21-11 at 06:18 AM.

todd73nj
    todd73nj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

Quote Originally Posted by albo gator View Post
    The real test will be in baseball season. That is where Matchbook had lots of liquidity and were many of its users were most active. I suspect that if there is a big bump in money on Betmaker then you will also see NBA playoff games where there are deep pools too. Let's hope that the NCAA championship weekend combined with NBA playoffs around the corner maybe that will be the jumping off point all of the former Matchbook users are hoping for. I also think Todd has some very solid points about money tied up in MB and those waiting for those funds before they move over to Betmaker. April 2nd can't get here soon enough.
    Someone made the point above that the big games have much more to offer and thats certainly true. I tried to get some spots on the obscure NCAA tournies last night and only got $100 or so before having to move my prices to a new level.

But on the other hand.. I just got down Over $1000 in the Real Madrid game today...

Its hit and miss right now.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I need a conformation from someone that they have gotten paid directly from BetMaker and not a transfer into BookMaker. Someone please verify this for me so i can make a deposit there, i wont just rely on transfers and i know they are Bookmaker but i want to make sure.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Anyone use Internet Explorer 9 with Betmaker? Seems like it doesnt work well with it......just downloaded it last night and its not working well curently.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Quote Originally Posted by jackkkk2009 View Post
    why ** deposit not available now? and where did the ** deposit go? it was on the cashier page last time I logged in.
    me too,no ** and no ** all of a sudden
    Last edited by shari91; 03-21-11 at 06:17 AM.

omahamoneymaker
    omahamoneymaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's weird, some nights there is some good money to be wagered and other nights not much of anything. Tonight is one of the better nights I have seen. Almost all lines college and pro's have a couple hundred on both sides. In the pro's many with 1K or so. It's a start.

playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah. Volume seems to be picckinng up. I dont get why deposit methods aren't available esp when they are associated with bookmaker. You would think they would have good options. And there fees are crazy. 50 to processor a **** on top of what I need to pay. Also you have to pay an additional fee to do ** or ** on top of the sending fees. The *************** option was solid but they said they aren't getting it back anytime soon.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-21-11 at 06:12 AM.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51485

Yes it's random, especially with NBA games, some have very liquidity others terrible. Still hoping things pick up which I think they will once more people migrate from matchbook.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

It might help if SBR posted a rating/review for Betmaker.

omahamoneymaker

Todd or anyone. Can someone get a sure answer on what exactly is allowed as far as transferring to and from Bookmaker, DSI and Betmaker. When I originally asked Kathy at Betmaker she said there are no fees transferring to and from all of these books. I did not ask and she did not mention any rollover required with a transfer so I am assuming there is not.

The reason I ask is that I don't currently have any funds at Bookmaker or my DSI account and I would just fund one of those accounts, not take a bonus on the deposit and transfer it to Betmaker. Or take a larger chunk, deposit at Bookmaker take a bonus on 1/2 of it and leave that in Bookmaker and transfer the rest to Betmaker

RealSlimShady

Todd, if you are still in touch with Betmaker management, can you tell them that their site is not compatible with Internet Explorer 9? Downloaded it a couple of days ago and it doesnt work. Thanks.

Legions36

Great all u please here talking about this book and noone can give me an answer to my question holy-sh-it. I will ask again can anyone confirm being paid a withdrawal straight from this place and not by doing a transfer into bookmaker??????????????????????????????? ??????????????
    ???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

todd73nj

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    I need a conformation from someone that they have gotten paid directly from BetMaker and not a transfer into BookMaker. Someone please verify this for me so i can make a deposit there, i wont just rely on transfers and i know they are Bookmaker but i want to make sure.
    Legions, Im sorry I have not withdrawn yet. I actually tried to - but was turned down. I made two $500 ****** deposits. Why two? Because I wanted to see the process of the 2nd one. 1st one too 7 days to clear. (5 were business days). 2nd one was immediate. In that time Ive gotten up to $3000. I attempted to withdraw $1000 - again to see the process - but was told my second ******* ******* was not clear yet. Today is only day 2. But the withdraw methods are still very weak. They need a $10 regular mail ***** available. I will email them about that today. $50 for a ***** ***** (up to $3000). $55 for a **** plus .5%. Or $80 for an $800 **/**. But I have been told they are working on these. So I guess for now these are the options. Im sorry I didnt respond to your question earlier - as I had not withdrawn yet so really had very limited information to give to you.

Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post
    Anyone use Internet Explorer 9 with Betmaker? Seems like it doesnt work well with it......just downloaded it last night and its not working well curently.
    I use Chrome now - and it doesnt work either. I had emailed them and they said Chrome just wouldnt work. But I will tell them about IE9 - as I saw advertisements to download it now also.

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    me too,no ** and no **all of a sudden
    Both of those options are listed for me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by omahamoneymaker View Post
    It's weird, some nights there is some good money to be wagered and other nights not much of anything. Tonight is one of the better nights I have seen. Almost all lines college and pro's have a couple hundred on both sides. In the pro's many with 1K or so. It's a start.
    Last night was excellent - agreed. The night before was very weak. Dont forget - only a few people have their MB money. So hopefully continued improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by playz View Post
    Yeah. Volume seems to be picckinng up. I dont get why deposit methods aren't available esp when they are associated with bookmaker. You would think they would have good options. And there fees are crazy. 50 to processor a **** on top of what I need to pay. Also you have to pay an additional fee to do ** or ** on top of the sending fees. The *************** option was solid but they said they aren't getting it back anytime soon.
    If you have a bookmaker account - can you give me a detailed list of the deposit and withdrawal methods that are available - and lets see what we can do about getting those added. I do not have a Bookmaker account.

Todd or anyone. Can someone get a sure answer on what exactly is allowed as far as transferring to and from Bookmaker, DSI and Betmaker. When I originally asked Kathy at Betmaker she said there are no fees transferring to and from all of these books. I did not ask and she did not mention any rollover required with a transfer so I am assuming there is not. The reason I ask is that I don't currently have any funds at Bookmaker or my DSI account and I would just fund one of those accounts, not take a bonus on the deposit and transfer it to Betmaker. Or take a larger chunk, deposit at Bookmaker take a bonus on 1/2 of it and leave that in Bookmaker and transfer the rest to Betmaker
    I am going to email Betmaker now and try to get everyone some info about deposits and withdrawals.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-21-11 at 06:16 AM.

todd73nj

Ok guys, the email has been sent, and hopefully by the end of the day - or tomorrow at the latest I will have some detailed answers to all the above questions.

Just looking at some more NCAA now.. I got down some nice spots on WVU and ODU MLs, and there was a ton available on Louisville ML. And Im looking at Kentucky to play today also.. and looks like there are some nice blocks available at good prices.

Today looks to be pretty good. Lets hope it continues to improve!

todd73nj

Quote Originally Posted by todd73nj View Post
    And Im looking at Kentucky to play today also.. and looks like there are some nice blocks available at good prices.
    Someone just put up about $12000 on the UK ML - available at -900! Not sure if thats the best out there... But 5dimes is at -1140.

Matchbook has $74 at -1050, and $2250 at -1500!

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

do they have in-game betting on ncaa games right now?

todd73nj

No they dont unfortunately. They are working on that from what I understand. Thats my bread and butter.. so its very disappointing to me. And I hate the way 5dimes, SIA and all those do it. I want it MB, BF, TS, WSEX style.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by todd73nj View Post
    No they dont unfortunately. They are working on that from what I understand. Thats my bread and butter.. so its very disappointing to me. And I hate the way 5dimes, SIA and all those do it. I want it MB, BF, TS, WSEX style.
    Hey thanks for the reply Todd, im gonna try out a small amount to test the waters. I think now that people are getting paid from match things will be better there.

omahamoneymaker

Liquidity is been quite good today.

manutdlegend
    manutdlegend's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the site if i say so myself

RealSlimShady

Todd, thanks for passing our questions on to management at Betmaker!

SpiderMonkey
    Monkeys throw poop.
    SpiderMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is going to be the good-to site for exchange players ... no doubt.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Todd great work appreciate the info

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 869

Good work Todd. This exchange is our best bet.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Bookmaker most definitely requires a 1x rollover on any deposit before the funds may be transferred to Betmaker. They also require two normal (not book-to-book) withdrawals before they will process a transfer.

Todd or anyone. Can someone get a sure answer on what exactly is allowed as far as transferring to and from Bookmaker, DSI and Betmaker. When I originally asked Kathy at Betmaker she said there are no fees transferring to and from all of these books. I did not ask and she did not mention any rollover required with a transfer so I am assuming there is not. The reason I ask is that I don't currently have any funds at Bookmaker or my DSI account and I would just fund one of those accounts, not take a bonus on the deposit and transfer it to Betmaker. Or take a larger chunk, deposit at Bookmaker take a bonus on 1/2 of it and leave that in Bookmaker and transfer the rest to Betmaker

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51485

Yes, it definitely is our best bet! More people need to flock here soon!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20537

Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post
    Bookmaker most definitely requires a 1x rollover on any deposit before the funds may be transferred to Betmaker. They also require two normal (not book-to-book) withdrawals before they will process a transfer.
    WTF kind of crap is this ?

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

did they eventually fix deposit methods? 2% comm is potentially useful

magynuck
    magynuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3844

continued updates can only help liquidity

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20537

Making you play at crap odds on Bookmaker before being eligible to play on the exchange will put off most serious punters.

omahamoneymaker

I will wait to see what Todd finds out. That is quite conflicting to what I was told on the phone directly from my rep. Maybe i will just give her a call today to see what she says. She is of course on the Betmaker side of things so maybe it would make more sense to visit with someone from Bookmaker.

omahamoneymaker

By the way, things are even looking good at Betmaker today. Went in to check out some lines and was able to get down on Villanova +1.5 -104 for $600. Lot of good value sitting out there to be gobbled up. I almost hate it though when I don't have enough money to get all the good value that is sitting out there. Kinda like going to the buffet on a diet, whats the point of looking at all the good items if you can't eat it. I have my MB money now so would like to get a good chunk of that in but don't want to send money till I know all the particulars about transferring money in and out, book to book information, etc. I'm not going to get burned like I did on the initial deposit for 8% fee's.

heyman
    heyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

If they change their policy from introductory to a steady 2% then I will have interest.

First ... 2345678 ... Last