playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betmaker Review - In progress

Since no one really has answers to my questions. I have decided to make my own review for BetMaker.

I tried depositing 1000.00 through their ************ deposit method today. On their website it says it will be instantly credited. This is not correct. They told me 5 business days. They have ** and ** for *************** methods. For withdrawals they have ***** and **. I was hoping that they would have the same ****withdrawal card as bookmaker but it does not seem to be the case even though I did not ask that question. You can trasnfer to bookmaker for free.

Any other info people would like to add go ahead....
    Last edited by Bill Dozer; 03-03-11 at 02:54 PM. Reason: book's request

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I will try them out in the next week or so

JustinBieber
    JustinBieber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Just to confirm is betmaker the new Bookmaker/Matchbook thing? Who is it owned by?

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Do they do transfers to any books besides Bookmaker? Did they specify withdrawal fees and limits for checks? I emailed them, but have not received any reply.

playz

Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post
    Do they do transfers to any books besides Bookmaker? Did they specify withdrawal fees and limits for checks? I emailed them, but have not received any reply.
    the best thing is just to call them. live chat is crap. Bookmaker live chat will tell you they are not part of them, but they are. They have seperate operations though.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by playz View Post
    Since no one really has answers to my questions. I have decided to make my own review for BetMaker.

I tried depositing 1000.00 through their ************** method today. On their website it says it will be instantly credited. This is not correct. They told me 5 business days. They have ** and ** for *************** methods. For withdrawals they have check and **. I was hoping that they would have the same ** withdrawal card as bookmaker but it does not seem to be the case even though I did not ask that question. You can trasnfer to bookmaker for free.

Any other info people would like to add go ahead....

Is there a fee for this deposit method?

Do they have the equivalent of Matchbook's "commission credits"?
    Last edited by shari91; 03-10-11 at 03:48 AM.

playz

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
    Is there a fee for this deposit method? Do they have the equivalent of Matchbook's "commission credits"?
    its free

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51613

I would be interested to hear about this place also - all experiences appreciated. Need something to replace Matchbook!

albo gator
    albo gator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Yeah I too hope this is able to replace MB. Only time will tell. Hopefully the SBR community can get a good overall review for us and then all us MB refugees can move over to Betmaker.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
    Is there a fee for this deposit method?

Do they have the equivalent of Matchbook's "commission credits"?
    2% if u win and zero commission if u lose

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post
    Just to confirm is betmaker the new Bookmaker/Matchbook thing? Who is it owned by?
    Bookmaker owns them, yes an A+ book owns them so they are safe in my book.

todd73nj
    todd73nj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

The horse site is great..with decent liquidity

Johnny 55
    Johnny 55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Am I missing something or do they only have 4 college hoop games available for trading, that is a major problem.

For baseball, if they keep the 2% commission rate, I see no reason why all those who played at Matchbook should not play at Betmaker, I am certainly going to post up $10,000 or so in the next few days and see how it goes.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Just need to add some non-$ currencies and they'll draw a ton of the soccer market from betfair.

No premium charge, mrrrrrrm.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51613

They also don't seem to have alternate NBA lines, that is if the total or spread moves, you can bet the old one also, which seems silly. But yeah I see a lot of potential there, just hope liquidity is reasonable as I'd definitely go for this place if it is.

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Anyone know if you can tranfer from BM to Betmaker?

playz

Quote Originally Posted by sneak-a-peak View Post
    Anyone know if you can tranfer from BM to Betmaker?

yes

sneak-a-peak

cool thanks

i just visited for the 1st time

looks like there is a halfway decent amount of cash on tonight's nba games at the moment

who knows- this could be the next big site

evo34

Is there any way to withdraw funds from Bookmaker/Betmaker without incurring a huge fee? Everyone talks about how Bookmaker is a most-have out, but as far as I can tell, they take a sizeable chunk of your winnings at withdrawal.

sneak-a-peak

Is there any way to withdraw funds from Bookmaker/Betmaker without incurring a huge fee? Everyone talks about how Bookmaker is a most-have out, but as far as I can tell, they take a sizeable chunk of your winnings at withdrawal.
    You get at least 1 free **** withdrawal a month
    Last edited by shari91; 03-10-11 at 03:49 AM.

todd73nj

I have an email in to them to try to get some information, anything I get I will let you guys know. Seems like no one here knows anything about them and we are all asking each other

lupe
    lupe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by todd73nj View Post
    I have an email in to them to try to get some information, anything I get I will let you guys know. Seems like no one here knows anything about them and we are all asking each other
    Todd, long time no hear, you still working over at Subway?

evo34

Is this a special arrangement? There is no mention of a free **** every month on the web site.

Quote Originally Posted by sneak-a-peak View Post
    You get at least 1 free **** withdrawal a month
    Last edited by shari91; 03-10-11 at 03:49 AM.

sneak-a-peak

Is this a special arrangement? There is no mention of a free **** every month on the web site.
    Its a process that spelled with a A middle letter C and ends with a H.

Had to spell it that way because it is now edited out here. Anyways all members qualify for one of those a month and the max is 3k.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-10-11 at 03:50 AM.

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

well with MB going down, lets hope they are smart enuff to bring in all those customers

sportsfrance
    sportsfrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betmaker will take over the exchange market now for US based sports. You will see it more over the next few weeks and especially for baseball. Matchbook will realize the mistake of pulling out and try to get back in.(they are in talks already to find ways to get players back) it is very complicated and want all the credit guys to post up, use an address out of the US, etc. They are not ready to make it as easy as it was to get back into pinnacle.

If betmaker does it right, there will be not talk of Matchbook by football and betmaker will have all of the business.
    Points Awarded:

the sink gave sportsfrance 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

evo34

So this is a bit confusing (chat with Bookmaker):

Visitor: I am looking to get funds from The GReek to Betmaker. Do I need to do a transfer to Bookmaker first, and then to Betmaker?

CS Rachel: I see...
    CS Rachel: To assist you as efficiently as possible, may I have your account number please?

Visitor: I do not have one yet.

CS Rachel: I see..
    CS Rachel: what happens sir is that bookmaker is not part of betmaker anymore...
    CS Rachel: Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Visitor: yes
    Visitor: I have heard from many people that Betmaker is owned by Bookmaker, and that one can transfer between the two.
    Visitor: And this is from CS at Betmaker:
    Visitor: "Our affiliate company can receive the transfer, via BOOKMAKER.From your Bookmaker account, you can transfer it to your Betmaker account. Thanks.Jan"
    Visitor: So I am confused.

CS Rachel: Thank you... It will take me just a brief moment to check on that information for you...

Visitor: ok

CS Rachel: May I know when did you get that message...

Visitor: Yesterday

CS Rachel: What happens sir is that this was recent... However... If you want to transfer funds from your greek account to the betmaker account then you do no need to transfer from bookmaker to betmaker...

Visitor: Why did CS from Betmaker tell me the exact opposite?
    Visitor: (yesterday)

CS Rachel: Can you please provide an account number to verify that for you?

Visitor: I do not have one yet, as I said originally.

CS Rachel: I'm sorry about the information you received yesterday sir...
    CS Rachel: But we are not part of betmaker anymore... and in order to make a transfer from the greek account to betmaker it is not necessary for you to transfer funds from a bookmaker account to a betmaker account.
    CS Rachel: Unless that The Greek do not make transfers to Betmaker...

Visitor: Did this change of ownership happen last night?

CS Rachel: And in that case you must verify with them that information...]
    CS Rachel: No sir... It was a few weeks ago

Visitor: OK, so you are saying with 100% certainty that Bookmaker and Betmaker are not connected in any way? (Completely separate ownership).

CS Rachel: They are affiliate companies, but they used to be merged but they are separate now

Visitor: Still confused.
    Visitor: Can you or can you not transfer funds between Betmaker and Bookmaker?

CS Rachel: Yes we can...
    CS Rachel: But it is not necessary for you to transfer funds from Bookmaker to betmaker in order to make a transfer from the Greek to betmaker.

Visitor: I'll have to check on that.

evo34

The head-banging continues (chat below was with Betmaker just now). I give up. Anyone know for certain if you can use Bookmaker as a pass-through (with no fees and no rollover) to get funds into and out of Betmaker? E.g., Greek --> Bookmaker --> Betmaker --> [play at betmaker for several months] --> Bookmaker --> **** ******* withdrawal. The implication below is that, yes, you can do that with no charge. I would like to hear from someone who has done it, though.

Visitor: Do you do transfers from The Greek, Bet Jamaica, or 5 Dimes?
    Natalia: you can do it if you have a bookmaker account
    Visitor: Bookmaker just told me that I should be able to go directly to Betmaker.
    Visitor: Is this not true?
    Natalia: this is betmaker
    Visitor: I know.
    Natalia: bookmaker is a sister company
    Natalia: that is the name bookmaker
    Visitor: CS Rachel: What happens sir is that this was recent... However... If you want to transfer funds from your greek account to the betmaker account then you do no need to transfer from bookmaker to betmaker...
    Visitor: I just chatted with Bookmaker CS. She claimed that I do not need to send funds from The Greek --> Bookmaker --> Betmaker.
    Natalia: can I have any account to check please
    Visitor: I do not have an account yet.
    Visitor: I am trying to figure out how difficult/costly it will be to make a deposit.
    Natalia: We accept transfers from bookmaker, a trasnfer does not get charge any fees
    Natalia: or you can open a regular account and deposit getting some fee deducted
    Visitor: I can just pass funds through Bookmaker to betmaker, and Bookmaker will not charge any fees or stipulate rollover requirements?
    Natalia: if you wish to make a trasnfer you will still have to go onto bookmaker
    Natalia: no charge of fees
    Visitor: They just told me the opposite.
    Natalia: that is the info we have, but give me a moment to double check
    Natalia: I just spoke with the bookmaker CS and yes they trasnfer funds from The Greek --> Bookmaker --> Betmaker.
    Visitor: Do you charge a fee for withdrawal?
    Natalia: we do

Visitor: One cannot withdraw via transfer to Bookmaker?
    Natalia: yes you can do that and in bookmaker won't charge you for a withdrawl
    Visitor: so...that's a free withdrawal method
    Visitor: or do you charge a fee for the transfer>?
    Natalia: no we donot charge fees when is a trasnfer from or for bookmaker

Last edited by shari91; 03-10-11 at 03:59 AM.

todd73nj

The head-banging continues (chat below was with Betmaker just now). I give up. Anyone know for certain if you can use Bookmaker as a pass-through (with no fees and no rollover) to get funds into and out of Betmaker? E.g., Greek --> Bookmaker --> Betmaker --> [play at betmaker for several months] --> Bookmaker --> **** ******* withdrawal. The implication below is that, yes, you can do that with no charge. I would like to hear from someone who has done it, though.

Visitor: Do you do transfers from The Greek, Bet Jamaica, or 5 Dimes?

Natalia: you can do it if you have a bookmaker account

Visitor: Bookmaker just told me that I should be able to go directly to Betmaker.

Visitor: Is this not true?

Natalia: this is betmaker

Visitor: I know.

Natalia: bookmaker is a sister company

Natalia: that is the name bookmaker

Visitor: CS Rachel: What happens sir is that this was recent... However... If you want to transfer funds from your greek account to the betmaker account then you do no need to transfer from bookmaker to betmaker...

Visitor: I just chatted with Bookmaker CS. She claimed that I do not need to send funds from The Greek --> Bookmaker --> Betmaker.

Natalia: can I have any account to check please

Visitor: I do not have an account yet.

Visitor: I am trying to figure out how difficult/costly it will be to make a deposit.

Natalia: We accept transfers from bookmaker, a trasnfer does not get charge any fees

Natalia: or you can open a regular account and deposit getting some fee deducted

Visitor: I can just pass funds through Bookmaker to betmaker, and Bookmaker will not charge any fees or stipulate rollover requirements?

Natalia: if you wish to make a trasnfer you will still have to go onto bookmaker

Natalia: no charge of fees

Visitor: They just told me the opposite.

Natalia: that is the info we have, but give me a moment to double check

Natalia: I just spoke with the bookmaker CS and yes they trasnfer funds from The Greek --> Bookmaker --> Betmaker.

Visitor: Do you charge a fee for withdrawal?

Natalia: we do

Visitor: One cannot withdraw via transfer to Bookmaker?

Natalia: yes you can do that and in bookmaker won't charge you for a withdrawl

Visitor: so...that's a free withdrawal method

Visitor: or do you charge a fee for the transfer>?

Natalia: no we donot charge fees when is a trasnfer from or for bookmaker

Im really confused about something too..

Why would you guys be using a live help feature when you can call the toll free number and ask for a supervisor and get your question answered??

They are vry helpful that way from my experience so far.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-10-11 at 03:59 AM.

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny 55 View Post
    Am I missing something or do they only have 4 college hoop games available for trading, that is a major problem.

For baseball, if they keep the 2% commission rate, I see no reason why all those who played at Matchbook should not play at Betmaker, I am certainly going to post up $10,000 or so in the next few days and see how it goes.

there are only ML, Pointspreads & Totals for NBA. They don't even have quarters & halves for NBA. What about NFL & NCAAF?

Legions36

There lines are so bad

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

im not impressed so far with bet maker

evo34

The bottom line is that there is no reasonable, US-friendly way to withdraw funds from Betmaker, unless you happen to be an active Bookmaker customer (Bookmaker requires a rollover when used as a pass-through). Betmaker takes a huge chunk (as fees) of any withdrawal -- which, combined with the 2%-of-profits commission, makes Betmaker fairly useless even if liquidity were to ramp up...

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

I have been using Betmaker very actively since the site opened.

If anyone has any questions regarding any part of the site, please post and I will answer them all.

To all those who have asked questions previously in this thread, please ask them again so I know which questions have already been answered and which ones have not.

Plenty of misleading information in this thread.

fido007
    fido007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Is there aby problemwith the withdrawal.Is it 1 free one a month?

1234 ... Last