I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7536

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6897

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Yah my point is they are all full of shit yet we as citizens play their game and stay divided thinking the government will save us from our problems.
    You know what they say Divide and Conquer. It's happening and it's sad hopefully things change once people realize who they voted for and see what is going on. I mean the White House wants all questions to be given to them before the press briefings..thats North Korea Type Bullshit.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    seahag in meltdown mode!! HAHAHAHAHAH

His butt buddy Pilebitch had to give him a pep talk so he wouldn't commit suicide. BAHAHAHAHAH
    Yeah. Seahag having a terrible few days. Itsamazing a total lie IQ idiot. He predicted Thalib would lose her seat in Michigan .....she won by 40 points and followed that up with a prediction that trump would win in a landslide. Lmao. Another sbr trumptard

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO

Biden rating right now C+ my ratings

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8746

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    Bro get real man. Democrats are doing everything they can to pass a stimulus bill and get $1,400 checks to Americans. It's the republican GOP that is doing everything they can to stop it. How in the world can you really write that we haven't received a covid check under Biden yet? That's just insane.

Pretty much every economist in our country says a minimum wage increase is better for our country, not worse. Raising the federal minimum wage vastly stimulates consumer spending, which in turn greatly helps businesses' bottom lines, and thus grows the economy. What don't you get? You think Biden wants to hurt businesses that's why he's raising the minimum wage? Are you for real? Quit looking through a lens.

And as for the pipeline, sure that might hurt a few jobs at the very beginning, but this is long overdue. We've overlooked climate change for far too long.

On strict climate change policies alone: Biden rejoined the Paris climate agreement; canceled the Keystone XL pipeline; ordered the conservation of around 30 percent of all federal land and water by 2030 and the suspension of new oil and gas leases on federal land and water; established a White House Office of Domestic Climate Policy, led by the first national climate adviser; and made climate change a national security and foreign policy priority.

None of this was taking place under the last administration, which is why you see so many people in our country outraged that we've done nothing to combat climate change.

The oil and gas industry is changing as we move to cleaner energy and a more sustainable future.

These are all great things for our future. You are just too narrow-sighted to see it.
    Scorpie I'm sure you are a good guy in real life but you are so blinding and backwards with this post. I really hope Biden helps Americans though because I'm a patriot and I do always think the glass is half full.

With the media today the facts just aren't thrown out there anymore. It's agenda driven. It's one sided political news agenda. Racism is everything now. Covid as well. I just think it's all BS!!!

That's keeping it real.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Scorpie I'm sure you are a good guy in real life but you are so blinding and backwards with this post. I really hope Biden helps Americans though because I'm a patriot and I do always think the glass is half full.

With the media today the facts just aren't thrown out their anymore. It's agenda driven. It's one sided political news agenda. Racism is everything now. Covid as well. I just think it's all BS!!!

That's keeping it real.
    There is no real news anymore its all contrived and so one sided it's like watching Propaganda Videos . I remember watching the news back in the Day and majority was straight to the point journalism with fact . Now we get made up news stories and if it doesn't fit a liberal agenda it doesn't even get reported.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    There is no real news anymore its all contrived and so one sided it's like watching Propaganda Videos . I remember watching the news back in the Day and majority was straight to the point journalism with fact . Now we get made up news stories and if it doesn't fit a liberal agenda it doesn't even get reported.
    Yup.. I agree.

News was SO MUCH MORE legit even 10 years ago. 30 years ago it was solid as a rock as news journalists actually took their professions seriously and it was never this politically agenda driven. I'm saddened by that.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3079

With the media today the facts just aren't thrown out there anymore. It's agenda driven. It's one sided political news agenda. Racism is everything now. Covid as well. I just think it's all BS!!!

That's keeping it real.
    Bro just stop. You were the same guy making up stupid lies about the stock market crashing a day after Biden was elected. Now you see he is kicking ass and helping Americans and you want to bandwagon the Biden train?? Fine. But stop pretending you actually give a shit about the truth.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

When I lived in LA I used to watch ABC and NBC the Anchorman were Great just delivering what happened not really political . Now everything has a Political Spin. It's very Damaging. Then again back when I was younger we played outside built treehouses and spent our Sat Afternoons at the Baseball Card Shop. There were no phones
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8789

Biden getting rid of all of Trumps bullshit. Totally erasing Douchebag Don...

scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Nice try. Your BS won't fly here.

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

The Gateway Pundit regularly distorts information and occasionally spreads conspiracy theories.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bro just stop. You were the same guy making up stupid lies about the stock market crashing a day after Biden was elected. Now you see he is kicking ass and helping Americans and you want to bandwagon the Biden train?? Fine. But stop pretending you actually give a shit about the truth.
    I still think the stock market is gonna crash when these Biden executive orders really start kicking in. I hope I'm wrong!!!

These $15 an hour minimum wage increases Biden and the Dems are trying to pass thru will kill small business today. Jobs will be lost. This hero pay for grocery store employees now in LA, Cali are forcing a few grocery stores in my area out of business now, more jobs lost. This is all happening during Covid shut downs. Do Dems just think there is an endless money pit with business owners? Are you not blind? Money does not grow on trees!!

Dems and Biden Killing jobs like crazy now. That will effect the stock market in time. Not gonna happen over night.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

I still think the stock market is gonna crash when these Biden executive orders really start kicking in. I hope I'm wrong!!!

These $15 an hour minimum wage increases Biden and the Dems are trying to pass thru will kill small business today. Jobs will be lost. This hero pay for grocery store employees now in LA, Cali are forcing a few grocery stores in my area out of business now, more jobs lost. This is all happening during Covid shut downs. Do Dems just think there is an endless money pit with business owners? Are you not blind? Money does not grow on trees!!

Dems and Biden Killing jobs like crazy now. That will effect the stock market in time. Not gonna happen over night.
    You don't have a crystal ball buddy, market likes what it sees with Biden that is what the price action is telling us. Not that the markets are any indication of how the average American is doing, that's why I called Trump out on his BS touting the markets in the middle of a pandemic and recession.

I am here to tell the truth, not peddle BS like some brain dead trump supporter. Money obviously doesn't grow on trees, but people are fed up with the starvation wages and the rich penetrating over everyday Americans. Frankly, people are tired of hearing boo hoo but what about the billionaire business owners wahh wahh. They are just fine and you don't need to suck them off any more.
    Points Awarded:

scorpion896 gave Greget 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

U.S. House strips Republican Greene of committee assignments

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN2A4349
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Greget 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8936

U.S. House strips Republican Greene of committee assignments

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN2A4349

Skookum
    Skookum's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6097

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Biden getting rid of all of Trumps bullshit. Totally erasing Douchebag Don...
    He sure is ! Signing executive orders he hasn't even read, getting rid of Trump's BS. For example, A roaring economy, thousands of jobs, low fuel prices, low interest rates. Biden is getting rid of all that BS. Heil Biden!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13341

Roaring economy
    jobs are lowest in 10 years
    Why would you blame or credit a President for varying gas prices state to state?
    Low interest rates arent necessarily a good thing, youd know this if youre werent as stuipd as everyone else in this thread.

None of this nonsense affects you directly and your life will not change one iota as a reault.

stop complaining about shit you dont inderstand & i guarantee you, the headaches will stop!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Jayvegas420 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

beefcake
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Just end this thread already.We got games to bet..

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Just end this thread already.We got games to bet..
    no one is stopping you.

DwightShrute

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8002

Looney Australians are in lockstep with the anti-factual indoctrination...

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave 19th Hole 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7248

This hero pay for grocery store employees now in LA, Cali are forcing a few grocery stores in my area out of business now, more jobs lost. This is all happening during Covid shut downs. Do Dems just think there is an endless money pit with business owners?
    I saw that and thought, “So, are you also a ‘hero’ if you go shopping?” Everyone working in the stores are young, relatively healthy, wearing gloves & masks, sanitizing everything all day long - this HAS to be the least ‘at risk’ group in the world! Pretty funny, I saw that on the news - Ralph’s markets in the cities trying to enforce that hazard pay BS are just like ‘NOPE! SEE YA!’ - shut it down!

And that’s what the Tards don’t get - when you start ‘mandating’ and ‘enforcing’ Bull$#!T like this and $15/hour minimum wage, WTF do you think is going to happen?

Idiots.....

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post

amazing video

DwightShrute

BLM Rioters Awarded Nobel Peace Prize

DwightShrute

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

DwightShrute

doesn't it almost feel like they are from another planet? How utterly clueless and gullible these people are.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

BLM Rioters Awarded Nobel Peace Prize

Even tho I don’t go on tictoc unless I get one sent to me ( gives me mk ultra vibes idk ) there was a video, a girl show that the blm fist symbol is the same as the communist fist symbol ... 👀

DwightShrute

BkofAma secretly turned over customer data to FBI

19th Hole

doesn't it almost feel like they are from another planet? How utterly clueless and gullible these people are.
    ~~

Absolutely.
    The Australians seem perpetually locked in a Twilight Zone episode...Unthinking Zombie-like followers.

DwightShrute

~~

Absolutely.
    The Australians seem perpetually locked in a Twilight Zone episode...Unthinking Zombie-like followers.
    to be fair, its the Left in Australia. Same as the US, Canada etc.

Seems they will believe anything because the TV tells them.

I just finished listening to this at the office. When you get a few minutes, I highly recommend this. You will find it very interesting

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 554

Wow unreal these kids are like robots so dumb and so easily do they just fall into some social media trend to feel cool or a part of something

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8789

Quote Originally Posted by Skookum View Post
    He sure is ! Signing executive orders he hasn't even read, getting rid of Trump's BS. For example, A roaring economy, thousands of jobs, low fuel prices, low interest rates. Biden is getting rid of all that BS. Heil Biden!
    Any and everything Trump touches turns to shit. He’s failed at everything he’s done, except conning gullible people looking for love in all the wrong places. His daddy gave him $400 million and today he owes $500 million. Name me one business he’s had success? ONE? I can name you dozens he totally sucked at that went belly up, including his presidency.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

First ... 551552553554555556557 ... Last