sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Have a nice day everyone, I'm gonna go hiking for the day.

Thanks to jaycool, I will try something new today.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

I'm confused Twister.
    Are you saying we aren't friends.
    B0b, you can't possibly feel the same?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I'm confused Twister.
    Are you saying we aren't friends.
    You're always confused.

There is another jay talking shit for no reason.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

You would be correct, for once.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

From what I heard at the Bash, you're really good at making friends.
    I'm sure you're all full up right now. When you have room for more friends, LMK.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I'm sure you're all full up right now. When you have room for more friends, LMK.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Jay are you in Vancouver?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

No, Ontario

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

You heard correctly.

Yeah I'm over booked, your #244 on the long waiting list.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Yeah I'm over booked, your #244 on the long waiting list.
    You should see if faster internet might help.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Bobs on Comcast discounted dial up, more like #979

The Kraken

Bobs gotta burn wood to get his dial up going

It's a blazing 500kbps

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Kraken, please answer one question for me, and please answer this honestly...

Using the shooting that took place in which the media presented as a murder, then suicide as an example,

When the media tells you something, as they did with the shooting in Virginia, is a person considered a conspiracy Theorist due to the fact that he questions the story presented by them?

Do you not see how much power they have by simply presenting a story, real or fake?

Do you not see that people who do not take their words as fact are considered nuts or crazy? Thats a lot of power and that power is consistently used against us. People who question authority are not nuts or conspiracy theorists, they are people who know what the powers that be are capable of. The media is explicit in producing these false themes which create race wars, reasons for adopting new laws and are responsible for us disagreeing on most issues.
    You called me out...now I'm calling you out

The Kraken

Sorry, I will answer, but first....

It's 4:30am here and in Seattle, everyone sleeps with their windows open. So, I get awoken by my dog barking and a bunch of foot steps outside my window, along with a bit of whispering.

So I grab my handy 45acp and head outside where I see 3 young men, non-white, trying to break in the car across the street. I tuck the gun in the back of my pants and go confront because now I'm mad that I got woken up. My wife apparently calls the cops while I'm out there. Anyways, they take off running around the block. Well, I'm not done yet, so I walk towards the way they ran. When I get over there (a block north), there's 2 cars that have their interior dome lights on and their glover compartments emptied. These little punks were just looking for cars that weren't locked so they go through titles and insurance documents

I ended up seeing one of them on a bike a short time later and he told me to fukk off as he rode away, not sure where the other two went, nor am I sure where the bike came from. At this point, I'm just one block up, so I'm walking home and I see the guy in the distance ditch the bike and run into an apartment I actually see which apt he ran into.

I simply note it and decide I"m done, I don't like the idea of going to his residence, so I head home. On my way home, 2 cop cars roll past and inquire about what happened. I told them everything, except where the guy lived. I'll be going back in broad daylight when he doesn't expect it. And yes, I'll be leaving the 45acp at home. I don't live in the hood and these are nice apt's, he may be a thug, but he's not NYC thug.

I just hope I get a chance to beat the living shit out of him for waking me up, and telling me to fukk off.

The Kraken

Kraken, please answer one question for me, and please answer this honestly...

Using the shooting that took place in which the media presented as a murder, then suicide as an example,

When the media tells you something, as they did with the shooting in Virginia, is a person considered a conspiracy Theorist due to the fact that he questions the story presented by them?

Do you not see how much power they have by simply presenting a story, real or fake?

Do you not see that people who do not take their words as fact are considered nuts or crazy? Thats a lot of power and that power is consistently used against us. People who question authority are not nuts or conspiracy theorists, they are people who know what the powers that be are capable of. The media is explicit in producing these false themes which create race wars, reasons for adopting new laws and are responsible for us disagreeing on most issues.
    So, the post I wrote the other night and kept falling asleep while writing it, was actually in response to this post.

A lot of it was off topic but the gist of it as it pertains to your post was this; I come to my own conclusions based on the information I have available to me. But this info that's made available to me, is presented by the media. This goes for all of us, as none of us were there. There's no way around it. Even info you have that contradicts what the mainstream media puts out there, was still provided by a form of media, just an arm of the media that has an agenda other than simply reporting the facts (IMO). These other sites, the ones that scream conspiracy, they try very hard to persuade what you believe. It's never enough to simply provide an alternative theory but it's always accompanied by a diatribe of opinion and conspiracy theory. And I don't like that. At least with the regular media, at least in my mind, they just present the story. They don't tell my why they're right, they don't go into justifying their take, they just break the story. But these other websites don't do that, they don't stop there.

So this is what it comes down to Sour. I have X amount of info at hand, and after looking at it all, I don't see anything that contradicts the original video evidence, nor the original story. So I find myself agreeing with the main stream media, not because they told me it was real, but because I can't find any evidence of the contrary.

Beyond that, on a bigger scale, it's the same people that think these things are conspiracies. You fall in to that group. So I have to take that into consideration when I read your opinion. And every time I always read what you say and consider whether it's real. Just look at this thread, instead of calling you a nut (which I don't believe you are), I looked at the images and gave you my opinion based on what I saw. Again, when you mentioned it was a hospital administrator that was "shot" and that she was the perfect person to fake a recovery, I simply told you why I don't believe that could ever happen.

So I find myself siding with mainstream media not because they tell me what happened is real but because I just can't find anything that contradicts their story. I will bold this line because it is the CLIFF NOTES of my post.

I'm all jacked up right now Sour because of my previous post, so I'm probably rambling a bit.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Let me address your question more specifically

Yes, I do believe anyone that questions the original story is a conspiracy theorist. But this is by definition only. I don't use it as a negative term, I don't think of it like some nut or quack, but by definition if you don't believe the story, that means you believe there is a conspiracy. And until you can prove it, you have a theory. So you're a conspiracy theorist. At any point if you present solid information or evidence and prove the original media story wrong, then it's a conspiracy and you're the guy they broke it.

I hope this clears up a bit why I use the term. It's not derogatory, at least I don't mean it to be. It's just a definition.

PS, I should be sleeping right now. Damn non-white people

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Sorry, I will answer, but first....

It's 4:30am here and in Seattle, everyone sleeps with their windows open. So, I get awoken by my dog barking and a bunch of foot steps outside my window, along with a bit of whispering.

So I grab my handy 45acp and head outside where I see 3 young men, non-white, trying to break in the car across the street. I tuck the gun in the back of my pants and go confront because now I'm mad that I got woken up. My wife apparently calls the cops while I'm out there. Anyways, they take off running around the block. Well, I'm not done yet, so I walk towards the way they ran. When I get over there (a block north), there's 2 cars that have their interior dome lights on and their glover compartments emptied. These little punks were just looking for cars that weren't locked so they go through titles and insurance documents

I ended up seeing one of them on a bike a short time later and he told me to fukk off as he rode away, not sure where the other two went, nor am I sure where the bike came from. At this point, I'm just one block up, so I'm walking home and I see the guy in the distance ditch the bike and run into an apartment I actually see which apt he ran into.

I simply note it and decide I"m done, I don't like the idea of going to his residence, so I head home. On my way home, 2 cop cars roll past and inquire about what happened. I told them everything, except where the guy lived. I'll be going back in broad daylight when he doesn't expect it. And yes, I'll be leaving the 45acp at home. I don't live in the hood and these are nice apt's, he may be a thug, but he's not NYC thug.

I just hope I get a chance to beat the living shit out of him for waking me up, and telling me to fukk off.
    Good story. Did you actually tell the responding cops while giving description that the subject(s) were "Non-white"

When you go back to said residence please video record and post here.

recon1
    Yep

So, the post I wrote the other night and kept falling asleep while writing it, was actually in response to this post.

A lot of it was off topic but the gist of it as it pertains to your post was this; I come to my own conclusions based on the information I have available to me. But this info that's made available to me, is presented by the media. This goes for all of us, as none of us were there. There's no way around it. Even info you have that contradicts what the mainstream media puts out there, was still provided by a form of media, just an arm of the media that has an agenda other than simply reporting the facts (IMO). These other sites, the ones that scream conspiracy, they try very hard to persuade what you believe. It's never enough to simply provide an alternative theory but it's always accompanied by a diatribe of opinion and conspiracy theory. And I don't like that. At least with the regular media, at least in my mind, they just present the story. They don't tell my why they're right, they don't go into justifying their take, they just break the story. But these other websites don't do that, they don't stop there.

So this is what it comes down to Sour. I have X amount of info at hand, and after looking at it all, I don't see anything that contradicts the original video evidence, nor the original story. So I find myself agreeing with the main stream media, not because they told me it was real, but because I can't find any evidence of the contrary.

Beyond that, on a bigger scale, it's the same people that think these things are conspiracies. You fall in to that group. So I have to take that into consideration when I read your opinion. And every time I always read what you say and consider whether it's real. Just look at this thread, instead of calling you a nut (which I don't believe you are), I looked at the images and gave you my opinion based on what I saw. Again, when you mentioned it was a hospital administrator that was "shot" and that she was the perfect person to fake a recovery, I simply told you why I don't believe that could ever happen.

So I find myself siding with mainstream media not because they tell me what happened is real but because I just can't find anything that contradicts their story. I will bold this line because it is the CLIFF NOTES of my post.

I'm all jacked up right now Sour because of my previous post, so I'm probably rambling a bit.
    I choose to be vague, but i will tell you that mainstream is absolutely wrong on the majority of it's reporting. The conspiracy is with them, not the people who call them out of inconsistencies. The term "Conspiracy theory" was coined by the CIA…FACT and you took the bait and ran.

Here is an incident i'll share with you. A friend of mine wakes up a homeless man sleeping on a park bench at around 0300. Was in a down town area and nearby were three county corrections deputies taking a lunch break who witnessed incident. The homeless person as a form of security tied a string or rope around his wrist and attached to a shopping cart he used to tote his belongings. Upon being woken up and in a daze he pushed the cart into a river and drowned. Was an accidental drowning. Media shows up and a statement pretty much to the effect i gave was forwarded to them. On my way home that morning about 0630 media was on radio telling public that a homeless man may have been murdered and thrown into river and shopping cart used as a possible weight.

Could give so many more examples, but this should make the point

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Good story. Did you actually tell the responding cops while giving description that the subject(s) were "Non-white"

When you go back to said residence please video record and post here.
    No, when they asked for a description, I said "three young black men, early 20's"....

I wanted to be as specific as possible so they could identify them as easily as possible.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Appreciate your response... And I understand your point of view because it makes sense. But in this case, no sensible person can watch that video and say that it seemed legitimate. One thing that can be proven is who these people are, and this is another fake shooting meant to take guns out of our hands.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Appreciate your response... And I understand your point of view because it makes sense. But in this case, no sensible person can watch that video and say that it seemed legitimate. One thing that can be proven is who these people are, and this is another fake shooting meant to take guns out of our hands.

you're so penetrating stupid its unreal, stfu and move on douche bag. only idiots like you could watch the video and not think its legit.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Settle down jayfly.

Speaking of putting stuff in bold...
    Yup, thats on the internet.
    Not going anywhere.
    Forever

The Kraken

Sour is good people

Sour get your guns now, there's hundreds of millions of guns nationwide, they could never seize them all, even with a registry

If they come by to take mine, I'll simply go to get them and them bam, I'll relaize they're missing, must've been stolen

I have two 9's, a 40, a 45, a 357, three ar-15's plus an ar-15 pistol, a ruger 10-22 and a Remindton HD 870 shotgun, so thats 11 guns (i think) just in my safe.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

sourtwat is a complete douchebag/loser.

sourtwat's polictical ideology:
    Points Awarded:

jayfly gave scumbag 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jayfly

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

krack,

we're coming for your arsenal

jayfly

Settle down jayfly.

Speaking of putting stuff in bold...
    Yup, thats on the internet.
    Not going anywhere.
    Forever

I was feeling a little angry earlier bro, my bad lol

jayfly

Sour is good people

Sour get your guns now, there's hundreds of millions of guns nationwide, they could never seize them all, even with a registry

If they come by to take mine, I'll simply go to get them and them bam, I'll relaize they're missing, must've been stolen

I have two 9's, a 40, a 45, a 357, three ar-15's plus an ar-15 pistol, a ruger 10-22 and a Remindton HD 870 shotgun, so thats 11 guns (i think) just in my safe.
    Just curious. Are you a gun collector or target shooter or hunter? Just wondering why you would need or want so many guns?

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Just curious. Are you a gun collector or target shooter or hunter? Just wondering why you would need or want so many guns?

None of your business pussy, but if he wants to answer you, it's his prerogative.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    I guess a collector, but most have a specific purpose.

The shotgun is home defense, I carry the 40 in my truck and on my person, the AR's I actually began buying after Sandy Hook, not to collect but to re-sell. I probably bought and re-sold 5 at a higher price,ended up keeping 3. I love shooting the AR's. One is an Colt LE 6920, never been touched. I'll re-sell it one day. One is a bushmaster and the other id a cheap S&W. I carry the 45 when I hike. The AR pistol is just fun to shoot.

The 9's were my original guns, one was for HD, the other was my Concealed weapon but I decided to switch to the shotgun for HD and I wanted something more than a 9mm to carry. I would carry the 45acp as my concealed but honestly, I dont like how it fits my hand and I get a few extra rounds with the 40.

The Kraken

None of your business pussy, but if he wants to answer you, it's his prerogative.
    Touche

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I guess a collector, but most have a specific purpose.

The shotgun is home defense, I carry the 40 in my truck and on my person, the AR's I actually began buying after Sandy Hook, not to collect but to re-sell. I probably bought and re-sold 5 at a higher price,ended up keeping 3. I love shooting the AR's. One is an Colt LE 6920, never been touched. I'll re-sell it one day. One is a bushmaster and the other id a cheap S&W. I carry the 45 when I hike. The AR pistol is just fun to shoot.

The 9's were my original guns, one was for HD, the other was my Concealed weapon but I decided to switch to the shotgun for HD and I wanted something more than a 9mm to carry. I would carry the 45acp as my concealed but honestly, I dont like how it fits my hand and I get a few extra rounds with the 40.
    But, but, but you're a (gasp) Liberal! Liberals don't have guns, they want to take them away!

Mine are for hunting "animals".

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    But, but, but you're a (gasp) Liberal! Liberals don't have guns, they want to take them away!

Mine are for hunting "animals".
    Most liberals I know have a gun.

Most liberals I know don't own 11

The gov't wants to ban semi-automatic rifles? That's fine with me, they can pay me fair market value for AR-15's and have them.

Then I'll go and buy a 3D printer

What I lack in quality, I'll make up for in quantity

jayfly

lmao loser

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I don't think they'd have to pay fair market value for your guns, would they?
    It's like if say, pot were legal & you had pot growing on your property. Now they outlaw pot. They're just gonna come and take it because it now a controlled substance.
    They're not gonna give you $75 for every quarter ounce you have.
    They're not gonna come take your guns cause there's big money in selling automatic weapons.
    Krakers making a profit selling them after someone has made cash selling it to him & the manufacturer made a ton long before that. Thats how much money there is in this industry.

First 1234567 Last