brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    There are some great books that delve into the psychology of people who believe in wild stories like the ones here Kraken. The Psychology of Conspiracy is a good one. One of the main points you'll read in any of these papers or books is the intellectual state of those who believe in them. Research shows they have a very limited intellect, their brain can't handle the real world like the majority can. Because they're brains are inferior they have to look for ways to take what happens in the world and put it in the hands of mysterious beings. They're unable to process basic information so it scares them into thinking they and everyone is being controlled. It's a remarkable thing if you think about it, adolescent brains in the body of full grown adults.
    http://www.sixwise.com/newsletters/0...to-be-true.htm

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...ctions2000.usa

I don't find it hilarious though...
    Precisely my point. I couldn't have made it any better. You can't fathom there are fuckups and mistakes. Furthermore that link says what it reports only 'implies' a wronging and that no conclusions can be drawn from the investigation. Thank you for illustrating to a T what I was referring to.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Look at how the believers in Christ actually question humans and the motivations that may be hidden.
    Now look at how the unbelievers in Christ will believe in what corrupted man will put in front of them……like leading sheep to the slaughter.
    Trust is earned and this is why we question alternative motives, media in general is untrustworthy. It has a double standard to, the public officials tell you not to believe the media, and talk stations yet when a event happens, the big business news stations cover it and everyone's fixed on what Nancy grace has to say about it. They, themselves will say just because Anderson cooper said something doesn't make it true.

There is sites like the Drudge report, that are good alternatives for news at least better then most, there will always be a bias and a fight for control over information and how it's spun. Yes, I do question motives when necessary.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Bold
    I certainly won't disagree with you that conspiracies could take place at any time. People in all walks of life, including politics, have agendas, so who knows when one is willing to plot a good conspiracy. But these are certainly the exceptions, not the general rules. It takes a great undertaking to pull off something of this magnitude and to keep 100's of people on the same page and quiet. I will say it's impossible in this situation. Same with 9/11.

On your last point, questioning is ok, but Sour wasn't always this way, his default has seemingly reset to paranoia and that's not healthy. That's not the same as questioning. Now, instead of talking about a 24 year old woman and a 27 year old man having died from being gunned down, we're talking about whether they're actors, the directions of the wood planks, whether her father came out too early with his gun control remarks. Who are we to judge him? Which of us have walked in his shoes?

This is where it crosses the line from questioning to toxic thoughts that do no good but to linger and harbor more paranoia until it's cyclical.

Next thing you know you're in a straight jacket, sharing a room with BigBoyDan
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Precisely my point. I couldn't have made it any better. You can't fathom there are fuckups and mistakes. Furthermore that link says what it reports only 'implies' a wronging and that no conclusions can be drawn from the investigation. Thank you for illustrating to a T what I was referring to.
    In each case, if the newly examined votes had been allowed to count in the November election, Mr Gore would have won Florida's 21 electoral college votes by a narrow majority and he, not Mr Bush, would be the president. Instead, Mr Bush officially carried Florida by 537 votes after recounts were stopped.
    In spite of the findings, no legal challenge to the Florida result is possible in the light of the US supreme court's 5-4 ruling in December to hand the state to Mr Bush. But the revelations will continue to cast a cloud, to put it mildly, over the democratic legitimacy of Mr Bush's election.

Yes, all other states paid top dollar for this to be done properly and in a timely manner, they did so; Except for one state, florida made a boo boo ... No biggie right, we are only talking the leader of our country ... Let's just stop the recount and hand it over to bush...it was all a accident ... A mistake ..lol

greenhippo

I'm sorry your brain can't handle the reality of the situation. God bless.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

I'm sorry your brain can't handle the reality of the situation. God bless.

Here's round two for bush ....

God bless you greenhippo, and I mean that.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

More mistakes....

12 Year Old Girl Discovers That All But One US President Are Directly Related To Each Other

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/12-...ident-related/

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Anyone ever heard of Hanzi from the Howard Stern show?

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

You're confused. You said you've taken no stance on the subject and are just a messenger. However right in this very thread you state that it is wrong to think that no shenanigans have taken place. That my remedial friend is indeed taking a stance. Your mental retardation is severe, your handler should seek immediate medical attention. A normal healthy brain does not struggle as much as you are right now. God bless.
    Petunia, I clearly told another person who mentioned several other incidents like 911, sandy hook etc. it appeared in those incidents he mentioned that shenanigans may be involved, but i then said to keep this in context of what was being discussed (Virginia new crew shooting) that i would keep my thoughts on this topic, i then spelled the anomalies out for or against.

You that dense? tell me sweet cheeks, what was it i said to you in the past that got your crusted panties in a bind? Reading comprehension is something we master by 3rd grade. Better find a night school to teach you these basic skills petunia.

recon1
    Yep

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Ch

Conspiracy Theorists USED TO Be Accepted As Normal

Democracy and free market capitalism were founded on conspiracy theories.
    The Magna Carta, the Constitution and Declaration of Independence and other founding Western documents were based on conspiracy theories. Greek democracy and free market capitalism were also based on conspiracy theories.
    But those were the bad old days …Things have now changed.
    The CIA Coined the Term Conspiracy Theorist In 1967

That all changed in the 1960s.
    Specifically, in April 1967, the CIA wrote a dispatch which coined the term “conspiracy theories” … and recommended methods for discrediting such theories. The dispatch was marked “psych” – short for “psychological operations” or disinformation – and “CS” for the CIA’s “Clandestine Services” unit.
    The dispatch was produced in responses to a Freedom of Information Act request by the New York Times in 1976.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...-who-challenge

Well, well, well
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave recon1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I certainly won't disagree with you that conspiracies could take place at any time. People in all walks of life, including politics, have agendas, so who knows when one is willing to plot a good conspiracy. But these are certainly the exceptions, not the general rules. It takes a great undertaking to pull off something of this magnitude and to keep 100's of people on the same page and quiet. I will say it's impossible in this situation. Same with 9/11.

On your last point, questioning is ok, but Sour wasn't always this way, his default has seemingly reset to paranoia and that's not healthy. That's not the same as questioning. Now, instead of talking about a 24 year old woman and a 27 year old man having died from being gunned down, we're talking about whether they're actors, the directions of the wood planks, whether her father came out too early with his gun control remarks. Who are we to judge him? Which of us have walked in his shoes?

This is where it crosses the line from questioning to toxic thoughts that do no good but to linger and harbor more paranoia until it's cyclical.

Next thing you know you're in a straight jacket, sharing a room with BigBoyDan
    There will probably be a few post a year that I agree with you, this is one... Yes, we don't want to cross that line into toxic thinking. It's sad we have to take the humanity out of it to even question such a thing, but crisis actors are a real thing, disgusting deception has a green light, so being vigilante and watchful good, paranoia bad...and I'm not judging him, I'm just saying I would act completely different.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

I don't know where all that toxic thinking could be coming from?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

There will probably be a few post a year that I agree with you, this is one... Yes, we don't want to cross that line into toxic thinking. It's sad we have to take the humanity out of it to even question such a thing, but crisis actors are a real thing, disgusting deception has a green light, so being vigilante and watchful good, paranoia bad...and I'm not judging him, I'm just saying I would act completely different.
    Do you believe Vester Flanagan, Alison Parker, and Adam Ward are actually alive, and hiding in some underground basement where all hoax doers go?

This is an interesting article. Tim Gardner, the husband of Vicki Gardner, says he doesn't blame guns for what happened. Instead he just blamed the perpetrator. If this was an elaborate scheme to further the "ban of guns", someone didn't tell this guy.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...n-not-the-gun/

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

Obvious indicator of wealth, as broke dikk fukks like you & Jay aren't firing away $500 parlays like Waves:

Attachment 84527
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

Yep, I take full advantage of Comcast at $9.95/month.

Now if you were smart enough to take advantage of your internet provider Canuck, you would have enough $ to buy a computer & play online poker.
    Bob, I had a weekend suite in the Agustus Tower at Ceasars fukkin Palace.
    I'm your POTM. You can't just just keep posting false screenshots & talk to me like this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

The Kraken

greenhippo

The Giant with the 2nd round TKO. These guys brains are so inferior and weak they look to the magical and whimsical to explain the world. They can't rationalize the real world because they are fundamentally weak. Thank god I don't have to go through life at a complete disadvantage.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

The Giant with the 2nd round TKO. These guys brains are so inferior and weak they look to the magical and whimsical to explain the world. They can't rationalize the real world because they are fundamentally weak. Thank god I don't have to go through life at a complete disadvantage.
    I see you like using Gods name ... Sad you don't know Him.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

The Kraken

Conspiracy Theorists USED TO Be Accepted As Normal

Democracy and free market capitalism were founded on conspiracy theories.
    The Magna Carta, the Constitution and Declaration of Independence and other founding Western documents were based on conspiracy theories. Greek democracy and free market capitalism were also based on conspiracy theories.
    But those were the bad old days …Things have now changed.
    The CIA Coined the Term Conspiracy Theorist In 1967

That all changed in the 1960s.
    Specifically, in April 1967, the CIA wrote a dispatch which coined the term “conspiracy theories” … and recommended methods for discrediting such theories. The dispatch was marked “psych” – short for “psychological operations” or disinformation – and “CS” for the CIA’s “Clandestine Services” unit.
    The dispatch was produced in responses to a Freedom of Information Act request by the New York Times in 1976.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...-who-challenge

Well, well, well
    So did racism, so did not allowing women to vote, blood letting to get rid of infection, getting to the airport 10 minutes before your flight, smoking on flights, no seatbelts, qualuudes , and so much more

But we take the best (hopefully) and move forward, leaving the rest behind. That's why everything above is only read about in history books

Same with conspiracy theorists

Sad thing these days, the conspiracists seemingly just regurgitate someone elses work without grasping the concept themselves. We have a lot of lazy conspiracy theorists these days.

I'm sure you know this but in science, a theory is almost equivalent to a law. Like Newtons first law, well it's not far ahead (if at all) a theory. Gravity is generally considered a theory of relativity, yes, a THEORY. When was the last time gravity failed you? That just shows how strong a theory is considered in science, and should be considered. I know for a fact that Sour knows this.

Nowadays though we have theories that two people that get shot on live TV, documented by GoPro camera and witnessed, is a conspiracy? This certainly doesn't meet the standard that science has set.

Conspiracy theories are fine and once proven, they turn into conspiracies, which we all know exist. But there's just no facts in these theories, no evidence other than fringe circumstantial, and in many cases there are dead bodies that disprove the theory talk. Then the one in a million happening that turns out to be somewhat scandoulous, it justifies everything in peoples minds. And many people can't get past the idea that just because a scandal or a conspiracy happened in the past, it has nothing to do with the next event. Nor any event after that.
    Last edited by The Kraken; 09-09-15 at 12:14 AM.

The Kraken

Believe it or not, I don't disagree with you on many points. I'm simply indifferent to religion, well I don't believe in god at all, but I admit I could be wrong, I just need to see proof.

Point being, away from religion, I find that I agree with many of your posts

recon1
    Yep

I see you like using Gods name ... Sad you don't know Him.
    He's a clown not even worth it. Soon he and his typo will regret it.

Oh, well.

recon1
    Yep

So did racism, so did not allowing women to vote, blood letting to get rid of infection, getting to the airport 10 minutes before your flight, smoking on flights, no seatbelts, qualuudes , and so much more

But we take the best (hopefully) and move forward, leaving the rest behind. That's why everything above is only read about in history books

Same with conspiracy theorists

Sad thing these days, the conspiracists seemingly just regurgitate someone elses work without grasping the concept themselves. We have a lot of lazy conspiracy theorists these days.

I'm sure you know this but in science, a theory is almost equivalent to a law. Like Newtons first law, well it's not far ahead (if at all) a theory. Gravity is generally considered a theory of relativity, yes, a THEORY. When was the last time gravity failed you? That just shows how strong a theory is considered in science, and should be considered. I know for a fact that Sour knows this.

Nowadays though we have theories that two people that get shot on live TV, documented by GoPro camera and witnessed, is a conspiracy? This certainly doesn't meet the standard that science has set.

Conspiracy theories are fine and once proven, they turn into conspiracies, which we all know exist. But there's just no facts in these theories, no evidence other than fringe circumstantial, and in many cases there are dead bodies that disprove the theory talk. Then the one in a million happening that turns out to be somewhat scandoulous, it justifies everything in peoples minds. And many people can't get past the idea that just because a scandal or a conspiracy happened in the past, it has nothing to do with the next event. Nor any event after that.
    Comprehend is easy when your not trying to assert your agenda first and point fingers.

Say the shooting is real, good evidence suggest it is/was. The conspiracy maybe the agenda behind the crime.
    Does that make any sense? Do you know who said: "Don't let a good crisis go to waste"?

Even when approached with EVIDENCE the coining term of a "Conspiracy theorist" is given, ya just don't get it…

Good-luck

greenhippo

It is beyond embarrassing to watch you continue to struggle with even the most basic of thoughts. I can't very well sit here and watch what I assume is a grown man with the brain intellect of a 7 year old continue to embarrass themselves. I hope your handler is keeping an eye on you, whatever form of mental retardation you have, it has a tight grip on you. There is someone who can help but you won't find them here. I see your screams of help, hopefully someone comes to the rescue.

The Kraken

Comprehend is easy when your not trying to assert your agenda first and point fingers.

Say the shooting is real, good evidence suggest it is/was. The conspiracy maybe the agenda behind the crime.
    Does that make any sense? Do you know who said: "Don't let a good crisis go to waste"?

Even when approached with EVIDENCE the coining term of a "Conspiracy theorist" is given, ya just don't get it…

Good-luck
    If you're saying there was a political agenda prior to the shooting, I would say prove it. Otherwise, it's means nothing.

If you're saying certain people are using this tragedy to further their agenda, I would agree that this is a more likely than anything. But the reality, we haven't seen this yet. I posted recently, Obama has done impressively little when it comes to gun control/reform. But he did say it's his biggest regret. I think he said that to please the left, and is using gun reform as a bargaining chip with the right. He probably owns a few uzi's himself, he's from Chi-Town.

As for not letting a good crisis go to waste, I get it. A lot of profiteers make a lot of money off of crises, this is easy to see and it's not just political. As far as politics, we see it all the time. I just haven't seen it yet with gun reform, even after Sandy Hook. Only media speculation.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Believe it or not, I don't disagree with you on many points. I'm simply indifferent to religion, well I don't believe in god at all, but I admit I could be wrong, I just need to see proof.

Point being, away from religion, I find that I agree with many of your posts
    Awesome post... Glad we can agree on some things as well.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Thats the thing, you don't agree on that at all.
    He says he doesn't know.

You keep telling us that you know.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

It is beyond embarrassing to watch you continue to struggle with even the most basic of thoughts. I can't very well sit here and watch what I assume is a grown man with the brain intellect of a 7 year old continue to embarrass themselves. I hope your handler is keeping an eye on you, whatever form of mental retardation you have, it has a tight grip on you. There is someone who can help but you won't find them here. I see your screams of help, hopefully someone comes to the rescue.
    Greenhippo, I love you man, don't know if a stranger ever told you that.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

This thread took an interesting turn.

recon1
    Yep

If you're saying there was a political agenda prior to the shooting, I would say prove it. Otherwise, it's means nothing.

If you're saying certain people are using this tragedy to further their agenda, I would agree that this is a more likely than anything. But the reality, we haven't seen this yet. I posted recently, Obama has done impressively little when it comes to gun control/reform. But he did say it's his biggest regret. I think he said that to please the left, and is using gun reform as a bargaining chip with the right. He probably owns a few uzi's himself, he's from Chi-Town.

As for not letting a good crisis go to waste, I get it. A lot of profiteers make a lot of money off of crises, this is easy to see and it's not just political. As far as politics, we see it all the time. I just haven't seen it yet with gun reform, even after Sandy Hook. Only media speculation.
    Obama has gone ape-shit trying to circumvent the 2nd. The bitch has just struck out swinging.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2408

think tank this shit

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Obama has gone ape-shit trying to circumvent the 2nd. The bitch has just struck out swinging.
    Thats actually bullshit. Obama has, to date passed more pro gun laws than Dubya.
    Check it out.
    NRA loves LOVES your Kenyan Muslim President!
    LOVES him.

The Kraken

Ive spoken with Sour via a few texts today, he's in Kentucky standing in support of Kim David and he met ttwarrior earlier today

Guys living the dream

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

If some of you like conspiracies, the big one should be.......UFO's.

Our govt has stopped publically investigating them, airline pilots (who see the most) are not allowed to discuss
    to anyone after reporting or lose their job. Of those normal people who did see them are not allowed to talk about
    it for 30 years after the "men in black" have visited them for fear of being eliminated.

Just sayin'.

First 12345 ... Last