sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Wow, didn't even realize this thread existed. Can't wait to read it.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Regardless of what you have to say, I'm happy you finally checked in

Hope all is wel

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I think sour knows he's wrong. He's so far in deep with that thread... he can't change his mind now.
    You couldn't be more wrong

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    What's going on here? did Kraken prove without a doubt no shananigans took place or just taking shots?
    Taking shots

You hit the nail on the head as usual

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    You literally could not be more wrong.

See the way the world works, the real world and not some down's syndrome make-believe world, when someone thinks that 99.9% of the world is wrong, the onus of persuasion rests solely on the .1%. People like yourself with such limited intellect think that they must be the ones shown proof of their wild and downright embarrassing beliefs. Fortunately the world in general just laughs and shakes their head at people like yourself and the few here who give themselves mini-strokes because the world is too scary and hard to understand.
    You're a sad person. It's terrible how you could be so unaware of your surroundings. People like you let the people who stage these acts continue to get away with it, and the push for laws that follow.

It's the anniversary of 9/11. Do you believe the story that you were presented with by the media? That should have been your first wake up call but you're still sleeping.

You don't deserve any more of my attention. You're a classless prick.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    There's no wonder here. It's insane the sheer number of people who can't think for themselves. I love the political nuts. People think our government is run by a secret organization or that certain people are already annointed to win. It's hilarious.
    Your post is by far the most ironic thing I have come across since the alanis cd

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Ive spoken with Sour via a few texts today, he's in Kentucky standing in support of Kim David and he met ttwarrior earlier today

Guys living the dream
    Really? Wow, up until this point I thought you were actually looking to have a conversation. Didn't realize this is what you had in mind.

It's funny how reading through this thread that you and hippo sit there and mock others. You two should be laughing at each other. Jayvegas is just a clown with no relevance so he sits there with you two thinking he has friends. You guys don't have any intentions of learning anything, you are obviously looking for a confrontation that I don't feel is necessary for me to get involved with.

Time will tell, and the truth will one day come out. We will see who is laughing when that time comes.

As a side note I have a question...

When the media presents something by telling a story does this mean that any other thoughts or opinions by people who may know the truth to be different make their thoughts a 'conspiracy theory'?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

http://www.veteranstruthnetwork.com/...ginia-shooting

19 reasons to question this shooting

Please don't forget that the father of the reporter said his daughter would be cremated

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Stop talking start looking

sourtwist
    not a non pro

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...6VRLQi8CIOomMA
    Here's an example of the agenda kracker

sourtwist
    not a non pro

https://www.intellihub.com/police-or...ers-car-crash/

Did you know that police ordered journalists to delete the video of the suspected shooters car crash? Probably not because you spend too much time calling people like myself crazy without asking yourself if any of this is even possible. Not a good way to be kracker.

The Kraken

Im gonna step back here and reevaluate how I proceed

The Kraken

NY has some great hiking Sour, do you hike? I know this is off topic but I have to be up in a few hours and I'm not going to indulge in our normal lengthy posts tonight.

But I'm curious if you hike. Really no reason other than I love hiking and I'd love to what your setup is

No agenda here Sour, just off topic banter

sourtwist
    not a non pro

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/09...eparate-takes/

Two separate takes. This one is interesting.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    NY has some great hiking Sour, do you hike? I know this is off topic but I have to be up in a few hours and I'm not going to indulge in our normal lengthy posts tonight.

But I'm curious if you hike. Really no reason other than I love hiking and I'd love to what your setup is

No agenda here Sour, just off topic banter
    Honestly,ive never been hiking in my life. Long Island is not the place for that kind of thing and I don't have much free time. Work is all I do it seems.

I'm up way too late myself.. Almost 3:00 and have to wake up at 7. Long day tomorrow.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Really? Wow, up until this point I thought you were actually looking to have a conversation. Didn't realize this is what you had in mind.

It's funny how reading through this thread that you and hippo sit there and mock others. You two should be laughing at each other. Jayvegas is just a clown with no relevance so he sits there with you two thinking he has friends. You guys don't have any intentions of learning anything, you are obviously looking for a confrontation that I don't feel is necessary for me to get involved with.

Time will tell, and the truth will one day come out. We will see who is laughing when that time comes.

As a side note I have a question...

When the media presents something by telling a story does this mean that any other thoughts or opinions by people who may know the truth to be different make their thoughts a 'conspiracy theory'?
    He's a clown or both at that matter.
    Too bad they weren't alive when George Orwell made the famous radio broadcast about aliens invading earth, both these demented types would have thrown themselves off a cliff. They would have bought the radio broadcast hook, line and sinker.

The Kraken

That post just shows how limited your thought process is

The common theme with my posts as well as Hippos (as well as others) is that we gravitate towards common sense and we use science to solidify our opinions

It has nothing to do with what the media says, it's about analyzing the content, the data, and coming to a logical conclusion.... Occams razor .

Yours, as well as Sours, is the opposite of Occams razor, you base your opinions on personal feelings, politcial affiliations, and ASSUMPTIONS....

I have zero doubt, whether ya'll admit it or not, probably Sour more than you, that ya'll hope anarchy prevails, that the economy and the dollar fails, that we war with each other. That way ya'll can say "I told you so", in addition to other things.
    Last edited by The Kraken; 09-11-15 at 12:40 PM.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    He's a clown or both at that matter.
    Too bad they weren't alive when George Orwell made the famous radio broadcast about aliens invading earth
    Too bad George Orwell wasn't listening to Orson Welles who actually broadcast it.

The Kraken

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Too bad George Orwell wasn't listening to Orson Welles who actually broadcast it.

dear gawd

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Kraken, please answer one question for me, and please answer this honestly...

Using the shooting that took place in which the media presented as a murder, then suicide as an example,

When the media tells you something, as they did with the shooting in Virginia, is a person considered a conspiracy Theorist due to the fact that he questions the story presented by them?

Do you not see how much power they have by simply presenting a story, real or fake?

Do you not see that people who do not take their words as fact are considered nuts or crazy? Thats a lot of power and that power is consistently used against us. People who question authority are not nuts or conspiracy theorists, they are people who know what the powers that be are capable of. The media is explicit in producing these false themes which create race wars, reasons for adopting new laws and are responsible for us disagreeing on most issues.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Whoever wrote it, Orwell ? Cool... That's not what's significant, the lesson was taught, a valuable one at that. This story was the first I've ever heard of it's kind, I was in middle school the first I heard of it, and I was surprised at the outcome. This story changed the way I thought about what people are capable of, and the level of deception necessary to have people jump out of windows, it was very small.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Bob, I had a weekend suite in the Agustus Tower at Ceasars fukkin Palace.
    I'm your POTM. You can't just just keep posting false screenshots & talk to me like this.
    Just being on the POTM list is embarrassing enough, but winning it is a total humiliation. Congrats Jay.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Honestly,ive never been hiking in my life. Long Island is not the place for that kind of thing and I don't have much free time. Work is all I do it seems.

I'm up way too late myself.. Almost 3:00 and have to wake up at 7. Long day tomorrow.

Its not? Just another answer which shows how actually clueless and out of touch you are.

http://www.discoverlongisland.com/vi.../minor/WEBHIKE

bobbywaves

In fairness, Kraken & Jay believe in Santa Claus too:

https://www.intellihub.com/busted-vi...eparate-takes/

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    In fairness, Kraken & Jay believe in Santa Claus too:

https://www.intellihub.com/busted-vi...eparate-takes/
    Bobbo, did you read any of the other stories on that website??

Its facked.

People convinced an asteroid is coming Sept 23rd that will wipe out all of humanity.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Bobbo, did you read any of the other stories on that website??

Its facked.

People convinced an asteroid is coming Sept 23rd that will wipe out all of humanity.
    I did MoMo, what did you find wrong with this article? https://www.intellihub.com/nasa-says...-in-september/

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Its not? Just another answer which shows how actually clueless and out of touch you are.

http://www.discoverlongisland.com/vi.../minor/WEBHIKE
    I go to the beach, I dont hike. If it's not something I do, I don't do it, nor do I look for places to do things that I don't do. I am surrounded by water, you fukking idiot. Not sure what your point was, but one wouldn't know where to do everything he is not interested in.
    Last edited by sourtwist; 09-11-15 at 10:23 PM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I did MoMo, what did you find wrong with this article? https://www.intellihub.com/nasa-says...-in-september/
    Well I didn't read that one.

I ran.

Head in the sand style.

jayfly

I go to the beach, I dont hike. If it's not something I do, I don't do it, nor do I look for places to do things that I don't do. I am surrounded by water, you fukking idiot. Not sure what your point was, but one wouldn't know where to do everything he is not interested in.

LOL too busy to enjoy the world, more worried about silly bull shit, you are a simple whiny ignorant penetrate.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    LOL too busy to enjoy the world, more worried about silly bull shit, you are a simple whiny ignorant penetrate.
    I work and try to spend as much time as I can with my family. I study and catch up on things usually late night. Not sure what your problem is but you are acting like a bitch, and you came out of nowhere trying to show me up, like I give a fuk about you. I'll do my thing, go do yours fruitcake.

The Kraken

Sour I typed up a fairly lenthy post, nothing important, just more of what you'd expect from me

And I fell asleep before I hit reply. It probably took me an hour to write because I would write a line, and dall asleep. Then i'd wake up, write another line, and fall back asleep

Oh well
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jayfly

I work and try to spend as much time as I can with my family. I study and catch up on things usually late night. Not sure what your problem is but you are acting like a bitch, and you came out of nowhere trying to show me up, like I give a fuk about you. I'll do my thing, go do yours fruitcake.

My problem sweetie is weak minded penetrates like you spend all your time reading a few books or articles and think you know something then spew ignorant penetrating drivel. Pull your head out of your ass and enjoy life. You do not know shit. Living with your parents does not constitute spending time with family.

First 123456 ... Last