1. #1
    FatFreddy
    FatFreddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-07
    Posts: 113
    Betpoints: 312

    Was Michael Jackson Killed by the CIA?

    I just saw this over at the "Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags" section of the Davie Icke forum.
    http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78970

    It seems that Michael Jackson had written a song that supported the Palestinians.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X3mbuVHyPg

    Here's the article about it from the first post of the thread.
    http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1246050100

    That article may turn out to be BS but it's still a plausible theory because when Michael Jackson talked, millions of Americans listened. When someone like that becomes politically-informed and starts to educate his fans, this is a big problem for the government as it's trying to keep Americans thinking inside the box. He had the potential to turn millions of politically apathetic people into informed people who think that the government is illegitimate.

    If the US government can overthrow third world governments and install puppet dictators, killing a rock star should be child's play.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145531

    If Michael Jackson had explained the true history of Israel to millions of young people, it would have been a big problem for the government. Any person with an audience as large as Michael Jackson's would be risking his life by informing millions of young Americans that they are the bad guys in the world.

    Here's a good book for young people on the subject.
    http://www.amazon.com/Arabs-Israel-B...4039875&sr=1-1


    A lot of people think that Martin Luther King was killed by the American government because he was educating his fellow blacks about the real reasons the US was in Vietnam. Here's one of his speeches. It starts to get clear in the eleventh paragraph.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b80Bsw0UG-U
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle16183.htm
    (11th paragraph)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now, let me tell you the truth about it. They must see Americans as strange liberators. Do you realize that the Vietnamese people proclaimed their own independence in 1945 after a combined French and Japanese occupation. And incidentally, this was before the Communist revolution in China. They were led by Ho Chi Minh. And this is a little-known fact, and these people declared themselves independent in 1945. They quoted our Declaration of Independence in their document of freedom, and yet our government refused to recognize them. President Truman said they were not ready for independence. So we fell victim as a nation at that time of the same deadly arrogance that has poisoned the international situation for all of these years. France then set out to reconquer its former colony. And they fought eight long, hard, brutal years trying to re-conquer Vietnam. You know who helped France? It was the United States of America. It came to the point that we were meeting more than eighty percent of the war costs. And even when France started despairing of its reckless action, we did not. And in 1954, a conference was called at Geneva, and an agreement was reached, because France had been defeated at Dien Bien Phu. But even after that, and after the Geneva Accord, we did not stop. We must face the sad fact that our government sought, in a real sense, to sabotage the Geneva Accord. Well, after the French were defeated, it looked as if independence and land reform would come through the Geneva agreement. But instead the United States came and started supporting a man named Diem who turned out to be one of the most ruthless dictators in the history of the world. He set out to silence all opposition. People were brutally murdered because they raised their voices against the brutal policies of Diem. And the peasants watched and cringed as Diem ruthlessly rooted out all opposition. The peasants watched as all this was presided over by United States influence and by increasing numbers of United States troops who came to help quell the insurgency that Diem's methods had aroused. When Diem was overthrown, they may have been happy, but the long line of military dictatorships seemed to offer no real change, especially in terms of their need for land and peace. And who are we supporting in Vietnam today? It's a man by the name of general Ky [Air Vice Marshal Nguyen Cao Ky] who fought with the French against his own people, and who said on one occasion that the greatest hero of his life is Hitler. This is who we are supporting in Vietnam today. Oh, our government and the press generally won't tell us these things, but God told me to tell you this morning. The truth must be told.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    This is a pretty clear analysis of why the US was in Vietnam.
    http://www.chss.montclair.edu/englis...skyin1282.html

    Anyone who has a large audience and thwarts the US in its endeavor to keep Americans thinking inside the box by informing people of the truth is risking his life.

    At that time most people only had access to the American press.
    http://www.thismodernworld.org/arc/1...ntion-span.gif
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...sky+media&aq=f
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=ES&hl=es&v=Wi5h3vZl6uo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbnxsPgcsH0
    http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Me...l_Chomsky.html
    http://www.chomsky.info/articles/199710--.htm
    http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Me...dia_watch.html
    http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Pr...anda_page.html
    http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Me...a_Control.html
    http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/official_culture.htm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=ES&hl=es&v=trWcqxrQgcc
    http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/He...ystem_One.html

    The only glimpse of the truth they got was from informed people who travelled abroad. Martin Luther King was politially informed and he was starting to inform people and had the potential to really disrupt the US government's effort to keep the people thinking we were in Vietnam to defend freedom and democracy. It's quite plausible that they bumped him off before his campaign to inform people really took off.

    Michael Jackson might have informed a lot of people of the true history of Israel and Palestine if he'd lived. It's quite reasonable to suspect that the US government bumped off Michael Jackson. It looks pretty likely that that's what happened to Martin Luther King; Jackson's being bumped off fits the pattern.

    I'm wondering about the John Lennon assassination too.
    http://www.john-lennon.com/theassassinationofjl.htm

    He was politically-informed and he had the ability to educate millions of people. He was the US government's nightmare. I wouldn't be too surprised if he turned out to be a victim of CIA mind-control.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOARWX3OjFc
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...a+mind+control

    Of course I'm not sure about all of this. I just won't be surprised if it turns out to be true as it fits the pattern.

  2. #2
    Lincoln73
    Lincoln73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-12-10
    Posts: 454
    Betpoints: 12

    If Michael Jackson had as much stroke with the public as you claim, we would all have chimps for pets, bleach our skin and sexually molest young boys. The vast majority of people could have cared less what Michael Jackson had to say, they viewed him with a mixture of morbid curiosity and disgust. MJ hadn't been relevant for almost 20 years. People wouldn't give a crap what he had to say about the Middle East, the guy was in his 40's and was still hanging out with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. The only thing that he would have been good for politically would be if we had made him an ambassador to Disney World.

  3. #3
    Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-07-10
    Posts: 9,514
    Betpoints: 2362

    That's funny stuff.

  4. #4
    Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-09
    Posts: 19,586
    Betpoints: 12

    Jackson is not dead. Heard he was hanging out with Elvis at Area 51 just yesterday.

  5. #5
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-12-09
    Posts: 21,521
    Betpoints: 11476

    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now, let me tell you the truth about it. They must see Americans as strange liberators. Do you realize that the Vietnamese people proclaimed their own independence in 1945 after a combined French and Japanese occupation. And incidentally, this was before the Communist revolution in China. They were led by Ho Chi Minh. And this is a little-known fact, and these people declared themselves independent in 1945. They quoted our Declaration of Independence in their document of freedom, and yet our government refused to recognize them. President Truman said they were not ready for independence. So we fell victim as a nation at that time of the same deadly arrogance that has poisoned the international situation for all of these years. France then set out to reconquer its former colony. And they fought eight long, hard, brutal years trying to re-conquer Vietnam. You know who helped France? It was the United States of America. It came to the point that we were meeting more than eighty percent of the war costs. And even when France started despairing of its reckless action, we did not. And in 1954, a conference was called at Geneva, and an agreement was reached, because France had been defeated at Dien Bien Phu. But even after that, and after the Geneva Accord, we did not stop. We must face the sad fact that our government sought, in a real sense, to sabotage the Geneva Accord. Well, after the French were defeated, it looked as if independence and land reform would come through the Geneva agreement. But instead the United States came and started supporting a man named Diem who turned out to be one of the most ruthless dictators in the history of the world. He set out to silence all opposition. People were brutally murdered because they raised their voices against the brutal policies of Diem. And the peasants watched and cringed as Diem ruthlessly rooted out all opposition. The peasants watched as all this was presided over by United States influence and by increasing numbers of United States troops who came to help quell the insurgency that Diem's methods had aroused. When Diem was overthrown, they may have been happy, but the long line of military dictatorships seemed to offer no real change, especially in terms of their need for land and peace. And who are we supporting in Vietnam today? It's a man by the name of general Ky [Air Vice Marshal Nguyen Cao Ky] who fought with the French against his own people, and who said on one occasion that the greatest hero of his life is Hitler. This is who we are supporting in Vietnam today. Oh, our government and the press generally won't tell us these things, but God told me to tell you this morning. The truth must be told.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    this shouldn't surprise anyone if you've opened a history book. but what does this have to do with MJ?

  6. #6
    itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-09
    Posts: 21,361
    Betpoints: 6753

    Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Jackson is not dead. Heard he was hanging out with Elvis at Area 51 just yesterday.

    You heard that too? I only did since the police were called to breakup a fight when Tupac got drunk and biligerant after Elvis beat him at a rap freestyle.

  7. #7
    Facepunch
    Facepunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-17-09
    Posts: 2,090

    Anything is plausible if you do not need facts to back it up.

    Highly unlikely that there is any truth in those claims.

  8. #8
    itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-09
    Posts: 21,361
    Betpoints: 6753

    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    I just saw this over at the "Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags" section of the Davie Icke forum.
    http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78970

    It seems that Michael Jackson had written a song that supported the Palestinians.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X3mbuVHyPg

    Here's the article about it from the first post of the thread.
    http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1246050100

    That article may turn out to be BS but it's still a plausible theory because when Michael Jackson talked, millions of Americans listened. When someone like that becomes politically-informed and starts to educate his fans, this is a big problem for the government as it's trying to keep Americans thinking inside the box. He had the potential to turn millions of politically apathetic people into informed people who think that the government is illegitimate.

    If the US government can overthrow third world governments and install puppet dictators, killing a rock star should be child's play.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145531

    If Michael Jackson had explained the true history of Israel to millions of young people, it would have been a big problem for the government. Any person with an audience as large as Michael Jackson's would be risking his life by informing millions of young Americans that they are the bad guys in the world.

    Here's a good book for young people on the subject.
    http://www.amazon.com/Arabs-Israel-B...4039875&sr=1-1


    A lot of people think that Martin Luther King was killed by the American government because he was educating his fellow blacks about the real reasons the US was in Vietnam. Here's one of his speeches. It starts to get clear in the eleventh paragraph.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b80Bsw0UG-U
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle16183.htm
    (11th paragraph)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now, let me tell you the truth about it. They must see Americans as strange liberators. Do you realize that the Vietnamese people proclaimed their own independence in 1945 after a combined French and Japanese occupation. And incidentally, this was before the Communist revolution in China. They were led by Ho Chi Minh. And this is a little-known fact, and these people declared themselves independent in 1945. They quoted our Declaration of Independence in their document of freedom, and yet our government refused to recognize them. President Truman said they were not ready for independence. So we fell victim as a nation at that time of the same deadly arrogance that has poisoned the international situation for all of these years. France then set out to reconquer its former colony. And they fought eight long, hard, brutal years trying to re-conquer Vietnam. You know who helped France? It was the United States of America. It came to the point that we were meeting more than eighty percent of the war costs. And even when France started despairing of its reckless action, we did not. And in 1954, a conference was called at Geneva, and an agreement was reached, because France had been defeated at Dien Bien Phu. But even after that, and after the Geneva Accord, we did not stop. We must face the sad fact that our government sought, in a real sense, to sabotage the Geneva Accord. Well, after the French were defeated, it looked as if independence and land reform would come through the Geneva agreement. But instead the United States came and started supporting a man named Diem who turned out to be one of the most ruthless dictators in the history of the world. He set out to silence all opposition. People were brutally murdered because they raised their voices against the brutal policies of Diem. And the peasants watched and cringed as Diem ruthlessly rooted out all opposition. The peasants watched as all this was presided over by United States influence and by increasing numbers of United States troops who came to help quell the insurgency that Diem's methods had aroused. When Diem was overthrown, they may have been happy, but the long line of military dictatorships seemed to offer no real change, especially in terms of their need for land and peace. And who are we supporting in Vietnam today? It's a man by the name of general Ky [Air Vice Marshal Nguyen Cao Ky] who fought with the French against his own people, and who said on one occasion that the greatest hero of his life is Hitler. This is who we are supporting in Vietnam today. Oh, our government and the press generally won't tell us these things, but God told me to tell you this morning. The truth must be told.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    This is a pretty clear analysis of why the US was in Vietnam.
    http://www.chss.montclair.edu/englis...skyin1282.html

    Anyone who has a large audience and thwarts the US in its endeavor to keep Americans thinking inside the box by informing people of the truth is risking his life.

    At that time most people only had access to the American press.
    http://www.thismodernworld.org/arc/1...ntion-span.gif
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...sky+media&aq=f
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=ES&hl=es&v=Wi5h3vZl6uo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbnxsPgcsH0
    http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Me...l_Chomsky.html
    http://www.chomsky.info/articles/199710--.htm
    http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Me...dia_watch.html
    http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Pr...anda_page.html
    http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Me...a_Control.html
    http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/official_culture.htm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=ES&hl=es&v=trWcqxrQgcc
    http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/He...ystem_One.html

    The only glimpse of the truth they got was from informed people who travelled abroad. Martin Luther King was politially informed and he was starting to inform people and had the potential to really disrupt the US government's effort to keep the people thinking we were in Vietnam to defend freedom and democracy. It's quite plausible that they bumped him off before his campaign to inform people really took off.

    Michael Jackson might have informed a lot of people of the true history of Israel and Palestine if he'd lived. It's quite reasonable to suspect that the US government bumped off Michael Jackson. It looks pretty likely that that's what happened to Martin Luther King; Jackson's being bumped off fits the pattern.

    I'm wondering about the John Lennon assassination too.
    http://www.john-lennon.com/theassassinationofjl.htm

    He was politically-informed and he had the ability to educate millions of people. He was the US government's nightmare. I wouldn't be too surprised if he turned out to be a victim of CIA mind-control.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOARWX3OjFc
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...a+mind+control

    Of course I'm not sure about all of this. I just won't be surprised if it turns out to be true as it fits the pattern.
    What exactly is the 'true history of Israel' ?

  9. #9
    jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-25-09
    Posts: 3,999
    Betpoints: 3832

    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    I just saw this over at the "Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags" section of the Davie Icke forum.
    I stopped reading here - the guy is a certified nutjob.

    Has a lot of interesting theories and wears tinfoil hats when he is not proclaiming himself to be the son of god .. subscribes to the "we're all descended from aliens" theory.

    His video's are a great way to spend a few hours if you've got nothing better to do ... was not nearly as much of a nutjob when he was a sports commentator .. but after talking to god and announcing yourself the second Jesus ... its all downhill from there.

  10. #10
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 33,906
    Betpoints: 6556

    And what about them crop circles...wtf

  11. #11
    Facepunch
    Facepunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-17-09
    Posts: 2,090

    Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    I stopped reading here - the guy is a certified nutjob.

    Has a lot of interesting theories and wears tinfoil hats when he is not proclaiming himself to be the son of god .. subscribes to the "we're all descended from aliens" theory.

    His video's are a great way to spend a few hours if you've got nothing better to do ... was not nearly as much of a nutjob when he was a sports commentator .. but after talking to god and announcing yourself the second Jesus ... its all downhill from there.

    I forgot what movie of his it was, but for like an hour and a half he presents plausible conjecture at the edge of reason. Then he slams you with lizard people.

  12. #12
    jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-25-09
    Posts: 3,999
    Betpoints: 3832

    Quote Originally Posted by Facepunch View Post


    I forgot what movie of his it was, but for like an hour and a half he presents plausible conjecture at the edge of reason. Then he slams you with lizard people.
    That's the one I was talking about ....


  13. #13
    FatFreddy
    FatFreddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-07
    Posts: 113
    Betpoints: 312

    What exactly is the 'true history of Israel' ?
    This book explains it pretty well.
    http://www.amazon.com/Arabs-Israel-B...4039875&sr=1-1

    I knew a Palestinian. He told me how his family lost their farm when a bunch of Zionists came and drove them off their land.

    I stopped reading here - the guy is a certified nutjob.
    He didn't say this. A guy posting on his forum said it.

  14. #14
    Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 6,324
    Betpoints: 497

    Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Jackson is not dead. Heard he was hanging out with Elvis at Area 51 just yesterday.
    Was Kenny there, too ?

  15. #15
    itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-09
    Posts: 21,361
    Betpoints: 6753

    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    This book explains it pretty well.
    http://www.amazon.com/Arabs-Israel-B...4039875&sr=1-1

    I knew a Palestinian. He told me how his family lost their farm when a bunch of Zionists came and drove them off their land.

    He didn't say this. A guy posting on his forum said it.
    Saw this book few years ago...read the intro to it...author states he will present the pro-Palestinian side and not to expect much balance. It's best to do a LOT more reading and take some trips to the region before espousing 'the truth' about either side based on a book 'for beginners'. With that said...yes there are many Israel biased texts as well. Hard for people to get a real grip since both sides have an agenda.

  16. #16
    jon101
    jon101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-07
    Posts: 615
    Betpoints: 24

    HeHe

    Atleast the palestinians can always claim right of return later.

  17. #17
    scarp
    scarp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-10
    Posts: 697
    Betpoints: 32

    pretty sure the CIA has better things to do...

  18. #18
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 87,954
    Betpoints: 6680

    next thing you will say that you believe in the Sasquatch and Eskimos

  19. #19
    will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-09
    Posts: 8,108

    what a silly post--are u insane

  20. #20
    samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-10-08
    Posts: 1,585
    Betpoints: 1021

    Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    I stopped reading here - the guy is a certified nutjob.

    Has a lot of interesting theories and wears tinfoil hats when he is not proclaiming himself to be the son of god .. subscribes to the "we're all descended from aliens" theory.

    His video's are a great way to spend a few hours if you've got nothing better to do ... was not nearly as much of a nutjob when he was a sports commentator .. but after talking to god and announcing yourself the second Jesus ... its all downhill from there.


  21. #21
    Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 16,034
    Betpoints: 25

    lmao...wow...sometimes I'm amazed what some will believe

  22. #22
    FatFreddy
    FatFreddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-07
    Posts: 113
    Betpoints: 312

    I don't rule out the official version but Michael Jackson was in a postition to inform millions of people about things the government didn't want to be generally known. Michael Jackson travelled abroad and I know from my own experiences of travelling abroad that it's only a matter of time until Americans learn the truth about the US once they're abroad.
    http://www.fas.org/man/smedley.htm
    http://mtwsfh.blogspot.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0JCJ4pIFEw

    I don't doubt that Michael Jackson was politically-informed. He might have been about to start talking about what he knew with his fans in videos.

    People who have the power to inform millions of Americans seem to have a lot of "Accidents". Have you heard about what happened to Steve Kangas?
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...=&oq=&gs_rfai=

    Here are three of his articles.
    http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/CIAtimeline.html
    http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-overclass.html
    http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-chichile.htm

  23. #23
    MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-08-09
    Posts: 1,630
    Betpoints: 12

    I would hope they would have better things to do with their time then take out the king of pop.

  24. #24
    MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-08-09
    Posts: 1,630
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    next thing you will say that you believe in the Sasquatch and Eskimos
    Sasquatch is real but Eskimos?????? you would have to be crazy to believe in them. LOL

  25. #25
    FatFreddy
    FatFreddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-07
    Posts: 113
    Betpoints: 312

    Who knows what Michael Jackson was about to do. He may have made a video in which he just talked to his fans.

    The government has lost control of people who do research but there are still lots of people who just watch TV. If Michael Jackson had recommended that his fans start watching informative videos by Noam Chomsky,...
    http://www.chomsky.info/audionvideo.htm

    ...the government would have lost control of a large segment of people who still think inside the box.

  26. #26
    scarp
    scarp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-10
    Posts: 697
    Betpoints: 32

    I think you just look at those celebrity magazines too much...

  27. #27
    Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 16,034
    Betpoints: 25

    lmao...I'm sure he's out as we speak looking for black helicopters

  28. #28
    FatFreddy
    FatFreddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-07
    Posts: 113
    Betpoints: 312

    I think you just look at those celebrity magazines too much...
    I don't read celebrity magazines.

  29. #29
    Art0303
    Art0303's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-13-10
    Posts: 2

    Yeah, I believe everything I read on the Internet too

Top