slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8020

My reading comprehension is fine...

I'm always reading how you are not a democrat. Yet every day, you attack in a subtle manner.
    So what gas was cheaper in the end for Obama. It did reach 4 dollars is what I said. And gas has reached 6 plus dollars under Biden. Yet you blame Trump..?.. Is it Trumps fault.?. Who is our leader.?. Nobody really knows..

Maybe it is you becoming frustrated with your phony flip flopping on whether your a right or left leaning individual. You just want to hear yourself talk. I get it. You really have nothing to say, just play devils advocate so you have something to do. Knock yourself out.

The failures of this present Administration in Washington is recognized not only by Americans at this time, but from '' around the world ''... Which you defend daily, yet claim not to be a follower...

jackpot269
    You are blind to the truth
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3437

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    My reading comprehension is fine...

I'm always reading how you are not a democrat. Yet every day, you attack in a subtle manner.
    So what gas was cheaper in the end for Obama. It did reach 4 dollars is what I said. And gas has reached 6 plus dollars under Biden. Yet you blame Trump..?.. Is it Trumps fault.?. Who is our leader.?. Nobody really knows..

Maybe it is you becoming frustrated with your phony flip flopping on whether your a right or left leaning individual. You just want to hear yourself talk. I get it. You really have nothing to say, just play devils advocate so you have something to do. Knock yourself out.

The failures of this present Administration in Washington is recognized not only by Americans at this time, but from '' around the world ''... Which you defend daily, yet claim not to be a follower...

What frustrates me is when facts are purposely misrepresented

At one point gas was around $4 under Obama and at one point unemployment was at least 13% under Trump

1st when did I defend Biden?

2nd All I hear is Trump lowered gas prices its a LIE!! Has nothing to do with Biden. I show you the facts and you said something about my graphs I was just showing where the facts came from.

The post you responded to was a reply to roy about US oil production and how he keeps saying that if we had that 1.4 million bpd prices would drop, I simply showed an example of recent history when we were -3million bpd and prices was lower than they were with that 1.4 million

Trump took over a very good economy and the county was doing great, and stayed steady for his 1st 3 years!! The narrative that he made USA great again is laughable it was great when he got it!!

Even though he gave corporate America trillions in tax cuts

Did I blame Trump for now? Cant remember the context of that he did so much.

Ive said several times that Im all in on blaming a POTUS for whatever happens why they are in office, so if we blame Biden for all that is happening now you have to blame the rest for ALL their time in office!!

The truth is many factors figure in and there is usually a lot of blame to go around but the Commander -in -Chief should be held accountable

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

It's actually TIME to form an ULTRA.MILITANT ALTERNATIVE PARTY...

REVOLT!!!!!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8355

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post

REVOLT!!!!!
    You gonna shoot me with your rifle, man?

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8186

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post

At one point gas was around $4 under Obama and at one point unemployment was at least 13% under Trump

2nd All I hear is Trump lowered gas prices its a LIE!! Has nothing to do with Biden. I show you the facts and you said something about my graphs I was just showing where the facts came from.

The post you responded to was a reply to roy about US oil production and how he keeps saying that if we had that 1.4 million bpd prices would drop, I simply showed an example of recent history when we were -3million bpd and prices was lower than they were with that 1.4 million

Trump took over a very good economy and the county was doing great, and stayed steady for his 1st 3 years!! The narrative that he made USA great again is laughable it was great when he got it!!

Ive said several times that Im all in on blaming a POTUS for whatever happens why they are in office, so if we blame Biden for all that is happening now you have to blame the rest for ALL their time in office!!

The truth is many factors figure in and there is usually a lot of blame to go around but the Commander -in -Chief should be held accountable

Jack, same message to you.

Dems took over all branches of government in Jan 2021. With ZERO patriot votes they gave away $1.9trillion which fanned the flames of inflation.

Biden issues multiple EO's that halted exploration and prices started to rise.

The bottom line is you fuggers have been in power while the country has gone straight down the shitter. You're still in power. But you're not doing anything except making excuses.

When you awaken on Nov 9th patriots will be back in charge. Let's all hope they can turn this around.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

Dems took over all branches of government in Jan 2021. With ZERO patriot votes they gave away $1.9trillion which fanned the flames of inflation.

The bottom line is you fuggers have been in power while the country has gone straight down the shitter. You're still in power. But you're not doing anything except making excuses.

When you awaken on Nov 9th patriots will be back in charge. Let's all hope they can turn this around.
    They didn't do shit for over 12 F.n years, what makes you think they will do anything then? GTFO of here!

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

if ur a cat lover, probably not.. but war is war...

jackpot269

I didn't vote for a single person that's in Washington right now.

Did you see Ted Cruz when a reporter was asking about school shooting and he was saying the Democrats plans want work, and walk off, he never offered anything that would! Should you not offer something if you are going to dog everyone else that's trying to find a solution

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post

REVOLT!!!!!
    Hope you're the first martyr for your insurrectionist cause. Next.

rkelly110

Did you see Ted Cruz when a reporter was asking about school shooting and he was saying the Democrats plans want work, and walk off, he never offered anything that would! Should you not offer something if you are going to dog everyone else that's trying to find a solution
    Maybe you should. Vote blue!

RoyBacon

I already did. See my post recommending assault weapons not be sold or handled until age 26 plus a clinical evaluation prior to purchase and a yearly tax per weapon.

But to be sure, the piece of metal didn't kill anyone, a sick psychopath did. We have record murder rates now and a crime wave. Nothing will change until we get smart about mental health and crime.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Maybe you should. Vote blue!
    For POTUS I voted 3rd party everyone else I voted for last election was blue they all lost!!

Trump carried Tennessee with over 70%!! I Wonder how many mules they had here! THEY CHEATED nobody been here doing recounts!

The districts here are divided so blue has little or no chance in congress

Wonder why no recounts on states Trump won.

Things that make you go hmmm

jackpot269

I already did. See my post recommending assault weapons not be sold or handled until age 26 plus a clinical evaluation prior to purchase and a yearly tax per weapon.

But to be sure, the piece of metal didn't kill anyone, a sick psychopath did. We have record murder rates now and a crime wave. Nothing will change until we get smart about mental health and crime.
    I agree with mental health and crime! I dont see why a person would need an assault weapon, I saw your post but Ted Cruz had nothing

slewfan

Trump took over a stale economy. He revved the engines of American business. All you keep saying is that he gave Corporations ''tax breaks''. Yes, and brought them all back to America from China and Mexico. Creating jobs and tax revenue for America. You fail to mention this. Like most of what democrats do. Say partly what is true and then circumvent it with opinion.

You always say. 'I did not vote this and did not vote that'. Yet you often stand on the side of the left and its horrible policies. You defend them by never stating the facts of their attempt at creating a two cast system. Destroying the middle class. The elites want everyone at or near the level of poverty. Easier to control this way...

RoyBacon

I agree with mental health and crime! I dont see why a person would need an assault weapon, I saw your post but Ted Cruz had nothing
    Every ranch in south Texas along the border has AR-15's and needs them. They are the preferred weapon of security companies too. Wealthy citizens need them when there are BLM riots. Or are they insurrections(confusing)?? Kyle Rittenhouse damn sure needed one.

I think there is middle ground so that those who need them get them and those who clearly shouldn't have them, don't.

rkelly110

Trump took over a stale economy. He revved the engines of American business. All you keep saying is that he gave Corporations ''tax breaks''. Yes, and brought them all back to America from China and Mexico. Creating jobs and tax revenue for America. You fail to mention this. Like most of what democrats do. Say partly what is true and then circumvent it with opinion.

You always say. 'I did not vote this and did not vote that'. Yet you often stand on the side of the left and its horrible policies. You defend them by never stating the facts of their attempt at creating a two cast system. Destroying the middle class. The elites want everyone at or near the level of poverty. Easier to control this way...
    Then you woke up! If he handled the virus better, he'd still be golfing on our dime.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 626

Every ranch in south Texas along the border has AR-15's and needs them. They are the preferred weapon of security companies too. Wealthy citizens need them when there are BLM riots. Or are they insurrections(confusing)?? Kyle Rittenhouse damn sure needed one.

I think there is middle ground so that those who need them get them and those who clearly shouldn't have them, don't.
    This is what real stupidity looks like.

slewfan

Then you woke up! If he handled the virus better, he'd still be golfing on our dime.
    He golfs on his own golf course dingbat. He donated his salary to charity. When was the last time you donated.?. Never I’m sure.

slewfan

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I would say I am following dumb and dumber but it is more akin to dip and dipshit!
    Another original. You have never had a thought of your own.

rkelly110

He golfs on his own golf course dingbat. He donated his salary to charity. When was the last time you donated.?. Never I’m sure.
    While charging $650 a night for his secret service while golfing at his resorts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...vice-spending/

President Trump’s company charges the Secret Service for the rooms agents use while protecting Trump at his properties. The charges have been as high as $650 per night for a room at the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Fla., or $17,000 a month for a cottage at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey.

slewfan

While charging $650 a night for his secret service while golfing at his resorts.

President Trump’s company charges the Secret Service for the rooms agents use while protecting Trump at his properties. The charges have been as high as $650 per night for a room at the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Fla., or $17,000 a month for a cottage at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey.
    Lies. Washington Post leftist rag. You believe anything you read so long as it's anti Trump. Biden spending billions on illegal aliens yet, lets worry about Trump.

If it's illegal or so wrong, why hasn't it been brought out by the main stream faux news TV.? Only the Washington Rag.?. One so called reporter.

Washington Rag.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 626

You see why i put this handjob on ignore. Everything he says is a lie or could be open up like a walnut . "Trump donated his salary" LMFAO Nevermind the millions he made shafting the taxpayers. Could you imagine someone saying hey you give me 400 thousand and i will give you 200 million.

slewfan

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    You see why i put this handjob on ignore. Everything he says is a lie or could be open up like a walnut . "Trump donated his salary" LMFAO Nevermind the millions he made shafting the taxpayers. Could you imagine someone saying hey you give me 400 thousand and i will give you 200 million.
    Liar… Gee, your hero Obama made hundreds of millions. But he’s your savior, so I guess it’s ok.. Clintons never made anything either, right .?. Democrats are so innocent, just like you…

rkelly110

Liar… Gee, your hero Obama made hundreds of millions. But he’s your savior, so I guess it’s ok.. Clintons never made anything either, right .?. Democrats are so innocent, just like you…
    He wrote a book that people bought. Where's your boy's book? Oh, that's right he's pilfering off his rally attendees. Grifting.

slewfan

Obie made speeches also. You think he is not given the many perks he so desires. 200 million from a book.?.

You think for a second Obama is not reaping the rewards of his alliances with the Corporations he bailed out.? If you do, then any conversation is utterly useless.

jackpot269

Ill take my Browning 30 06 and Smith and Wesson 45!! Security companies are different than private citizens!

Getting to the table and talking to find a middle ground almost looks like a thing of the past!!

When Rittenhouse used his gun and at that close range I would have preferred a pistil myself.

jackpot269

Why were tax revenue down under Trump? Do you have any Idea how long it would take to move a large Corporation from another county to here? Id say you have no idea! To train employee's and build facilities!!

Google just built a plant in my home town where I grew up and they didn't move everything of coarse, its just one Plant and they broke ground in 2015 and just finished it last year,( less than 150 employees) so lets say Trump did bring all theses corporation and jobs to the US, you would be looking at 10 years, you could argue 6 years but I dont see it happening!!
    Now those jobs in Penn he was taking correct for in 2017, that deal was done way before he was even elected

Not sure what you call stale or revved up but you can take the year Trump had his best GDP and there is at least 5 higher in prior 10 years its not close to the highest ever or in history as he liked to brag!

My political views are slightly left of center but I disagree with the left on a lot of issues also, At SBR the posters here that are Republicans seem to always chose topics where I don't agree or when I do, you don't listen! I believe what is good for one party should be the same for the other!!

All criminals should be prosecuted regardless of party!! Nobody from the RIGHT will get on board with this they defend them til the bitter end

rkelly110

Obie made speeches also. You think he is not given the many perks he so desires. 200 million from a book.?.

You think for a second Obama is not reaping the rewards of his alliances with the Corporations he bailed out.? If you do, then any conversation is utterly useless.
    Yes he did. Made a lot of money doing that also, but he was out of office.

First 1234