dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 797

mr dwight is there any chance you have discovered how to read an analog clock? hmm? if I present a clock scenario to you, as I have done a few times before will you be able to relay the time? hmm!

this clown who cannot tell time, cannot make change, does not know what .5% means is calling me weak. how about that for balls.

well mr Tump who is almost as stupid as mr dwight today wrote a R candidate for office in PA has some questionable past history. how about that for a joke. that asshole, that thief, that criminal, that traitor talking about past histories.

waiting mr Dwight.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    mr Dwight what does .5% mean. lol, no answer or nonsense like 32. I am a weak man, this guy lives in a wheel chair/bed and not only weak physically but cannot make change. talk about weak. dear Jesus above.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

shut them up? did somebody say shut them up? just ask any one of them a 4th grade, no make that a 2nd grade question and here is the result. no reply, a BS reply like 32 or most of the crap he produces.

you wanna talk stupid. this mr dwight idiot transcends stupid. this idiot knows he cannot compete intellectually with a fckin slug and yet he attacks me knowing full well I will ask him to answer a 2nd grade question. knowing full well he cannot. so what is up with that stupidity. I think like a $3 whore he likes to be abused. he must be playing with himself when I ask him to explain 1/2 plus 1/3 and cannot. no other possibility, who the fck likes to be exposed as an idiot.

the trump people. lol

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

and 37 is the proof of every fact I present concerning this idiot.

mr dwight .5% what does it mean. or the basic premise of Capitalism, what is it. the difference between micro and macro Econ, what is it.

WTF I can ask him to add three whole numbers and he will have difficulty. the dumbest creature on the planet. want proof watch his next reply.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

in all my years of teaching both HS and freshmen and sophomore university kids not one student reached the lowest level of stupid as mr Dwight.

remember what the professor at Penn said about Trump if you forgot it was...the dumbest student I ever taught. same equation fits mr dwight, the dumbest creature I have ever encountered. bar none. how happy are you he is a Trump supporter.

BTW a shooting today I believe 10 killed. Racial. white guy.

DwightShrute

mr dwight is there any chance you have discovered how to read an analog clock? hmm? if I present a clock scenario to you, as I have done a few times before will you be able to relay the time? hmm!

this clown who cannot tell time, cannot make change, does not know what .5% means is calling me weak. how about that for balls.

well mr Tump who is almost as stupid as mr dwight today wrote a R candidate for office in PA has some questionable past history. how about that for a joke. that asshole, that thief, that criminal, that traitor talking about past histories.

waiting mr Dwight.
    .5% is how much of your brain you use. Weakling.

No idea what an analog clock is. I use the sun and moon.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

trump thinks Belgium is a beautiful city, mr dwight thinks Asia is a country. I have dozens of these, literally dozens.

trump thinks the USA has actual invisible aircraft, mr dwight thinks the Caribbean is an ocean. I have dozens of them

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    .5% is how much of your brain you use. Weakling.

No idea what an analog clock is. I use the sun and moon.

I wrote to watch his answer. and there it is in all its glory. my friends he cannot define a percent measurement. not a fuckin clue. I don't care concerning your political position simply ask yourself this question. with all the proof I and others have provided through the years concerning the intellect of this mr dwight clown. can you honestly say/think you have ever encountered an intellect lower than mr dwight.

if you are even a little honest the answer is a huge NO, NO, NO. this idiot can't make change my friends.

should I prove it?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

when I am proving the stupidity of one, and in this case mr dwight the others like mr slew, and mr malted and a half dozen others are making a prayer I will not ask them to add or explain or any thought that requires an IQ over 50. they are hiding in their hole making a novena...please god keep him exposing mr Dwight or I might be next.

lol, true story

DwightShrute

trump thinks Belgium is a beautiful city, mr dwight thinks Asia is a country. I have dozens of these, literally dozens.

trump thinks the USA has actual invisible aircraft, mr dwight thinks the Caribbean is an ocean. I have dozens of them
    I never said Asia is a country. I never said the Caribbean is an ocean. You are committed to lying while telling us all you will leave SBR if anyone can prove a lie you have told. We have many times but you are still here. That's why "dishonest dante" is a thing.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7940

Classic!

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4206

I never said Asia is a country. I never said the Caribbean is an ocean. You are committed to lying while telling us all you will leave SBR if anyone can prove a lie you have told. We have many times but you are still here. That's why "dishonest dante" is a thing.
    Yes you did lying sack of shit

chico2663

Rumor has it Dwight almost committed suicide. He was listening on the country classics. Chet Baker belted out “ there will never be another ewe.”

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I know what I said.

I said I swim in the ocean every day. Which is true. When someone asks "If I've been in the water lately?" I know what they mean. Normal people do. Lunatics like you and dishonest dante care. Why are there Oceanside and Seaside resorts here then? LOL.

Many people use the terms "ocean" and "sea" interchangeably when speaking about the ocean, but there is a difference between the two terms when speaking of geography (the study of the Earth's surface). Seas are smaller than oceans and are usually located where the land and ocean meet.

Also, chico aren't I on your ignore list? LOL

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7947

If he never said it why are we making fun of him?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    If he never said it why are we making fun of him?
    because you are lunatics and you sniff your sister's dildo.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7815

when I am proving the stupidity of one, and in this case mr dwight the others like mr slew, and mr malted and a half dozen others are making a prayer I will not ask them to add or explain or any thought that requires an IQ over 50. they are hiding in their hole making a novena...please god keep him exposing mr Dwight or I might be next.

lol, true story
    You are a raging lunatic. Lol.

You never tell the truth. 👌

chico2663

I know what I said.

I said I swim in the ocean every day. Which is true. When someone asks "If I've been in the water lately?" I know what they mean. Normal people do. Lunatics like you and dishonest dante care. Why are there Oceanside and Seaside resorts here then? LOL.

Many people use the terms "ocean" and "sea" interchangeably when speaking about the ocean, but there is a difference between the two terms when speaking of geography (the study of the Earth's surface). Seas are smaller than oceans and are usually located where the land and ocean meet.

Also, chico aren't I on your ignore list? LOL
    So why do you feel the need to reply to me?

DwightShrute

How do you know I am replying to you if I am on your ignore list?

No need to answer. It's just little game you cucks play. Ooooooh I got so-and-so on ignore guys! Haha I showed them didn't I? Guys? Didn't I? dante where are you?

slewfan

how encouraging to know the Trump people can't handle simple crap. if they are intellectually thwarted concerning elementary knowledge wha chance any one of of those idiots has a clue concerning political science, world history and other disciplines. whenever I find the urge I prove they know nothing.

should I question them again tonight? lol, they will say a novena that I will not.
    Yah. Question us. Right after you take your prescription meds. This way you can go through your raging diatribe all over again. For the 100th time this week. You have become quite the lunatic.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

0-C7-A1-BF9-5348-4-F77-B717-9-E4972-FCA70-D

chico2663

Slew who hasn’t been laid yet, dwightie been run of 2 continents for his nam bla membership. Malted milk dub. 3 stooges with an collective I.q. That wouldn’t hit the Mendoza line

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    0-C7-A1-BF9-5348-4-F77-B717-9-E4972-FCA70-D
    Your picture as a child before your sex change?

DwightShrute

chico2663 in 1973

MaltedHopsFrenzy

chico2663 in 1973

Chico circa 1981:

A2-A82-E95-E28-D-4662-B166-C0-AABD7-FBB1-B

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7947

Triggered both of them!

slewfan

Slew who hasn’t been laid yet, dwightie been run of 2 continents for his nam bla membership. Malted milk dub. 3 stooges with an collective I.q. That wouldn’t hit the Mendoza line
    LOL. You make imbeciles seem smart in comparison to your mental detachment and lack of common sense.

First 12