Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32

How Offshore Books took Advantage of Trump Bettors

Just read this article.
    Interesting read.

How Offshore Oddsmakers Made a Killing off Gullible Trump Supporters

The betting on the election was 2X superbowl amounts. Offshore books made a lot of money on the election.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-gambling.html
    Points Awarded:

TheGuesser gave Tanko 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JohnGalt2341 gave Tanko 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8965

Trump voters all losers again.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32

I was viewing this article more from the book perspective and how they "work the public" instead of being an article against a certain political group.

Obviously, they moved odds to MAKE MONEY but it was interesting reading how they played the election market vs how they move a sports betting market. They knew more conservative Americans would bet Trump due to their attitude and approach to the election, even after Nov 3rd. They saw this and took advantage of it by still offering odds since they knew Trump supporters would bite.

If somehow Trump pulled this election out, especially after Nov 3rd, the books would have lost their butt.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6368

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    I was viewing this article more from the book perspective and how they "work the public" instead of being an article against a certain political group.

Obviously, they moved odds to MAKE MONEY but it was interesting reading how they played the election market vs how they move a sports betting market. They knew more conservative Americans would bet Trump due to their attitude and approach to the election, even after Nov 3rd. They saw this and took advantage of it by still offering odds since they knew Trump supporters would bite.

If somehow Trump pulled this election out, especially after Nov 3rd, the books would have lost their butt.
    no way man. What's teh biggest bet you can make on the election? Not a huge amount.

Also, the election was rigged so they saw Trump was headed to victory and thus he became a huge favorite and that is about the times all the fraud stared to go into full swing. This isn't even disputable.

in 2015, I was lucky enough to put $200 on Trump at +4000. On election eve, after the first results came in, Trump was at around +1100 and I kept throwing $20 bucks at it. Then he slowing started dropping , +900, +600 etc till suddenly he went to -1000 then -1500 and it never went back. This year, he went up to around -600, if I remember right, then slowly to even and the to dog again. Rigged Rigged. Undeniable.

Lastly, Slate is a fake news site.

vitterd

Lmao. Dwight still thinks the election is rigged and still trying to convince people he makes money. Absolutely hysterical

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22460

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Just read this article.
    Interesting read.

How Offshore Oddsmakers Made a Killing off Gullible Trump Supporters

The betting on the election was 2X superbowl amounts. Offshore books made a lot of money on the election.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-gambling.html
    Marvelous article. Thanks.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 450

Sad part is we were telling these boneheads this a month and a half ago. why do you think guys like Bill Oreilly, Shawn Hannity, Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh etc.., are all multi millionaires? They found a tremendous market of suckers. Look were most of these sneaky pastors are from. The dumb deep south. A clientele of a lifetime for a cunning conman.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10511

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Sad part is we were telling these boneheads this a month and a half ago. why do you think guys like Bill Oreilly, Shawn Hannity, Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh etc.., are all multi millionaires? They found a tremendous market of suckers. Look were most of these sneaky pastors are from. The dumb deep south. A clientele of a lifetime for a cunning conman.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6368

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    Marvelous article. Thanks.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5830

Actually, when you think about it; the biggest losers are the demoRats. Creepy Joe is President, KamelToe is ViceSquad and Pelosi is still ugly...

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Actually, when you think about it; the biggest losers are the demoRats. Creepy Joe is President, KamelToe is ViceSquad and Pelosi is still ugly...
    You havenít been here much lately Russian slew!! Vitterd told you so!!!

Auto Donk
    JJ Gold, cunnilingus master!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3894

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I still get a kick out of the gold and sliver commercials were targeting fox news viewers using fear tactics. No other gold and silver companies were targeting MSNBC or other news companies. The only way to make back your money is through a broker who will give you rock bottom prices.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    knicks i heard about that piece of shit earlier. Just like to kick him right in the fuking teeth

aussiebuckeye
    aussiebuckeye's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 197

Lol so offshore had inside info on the election fraud?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by aussiebuckeye View Post
    Election fraud!! Bwaaaaahhhh!! Biden kicked his ass like I said. Stick to electing kangaroos out there you foreign fuxck.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3894

Quote Originally Posted by aussiebuckeye View Post
    Good one assie!