1. #1
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 21,888
    Betpoints: 1382

    You can't reason with these people.

    Roy Bacon, Dwight, Brooks85.

    These 3 are part of the Trump cult. You will never reach them. They are not worth debating, they are to far gone.


    Cult leaders arise from decayed communities and societies in which people have been shorn of political, social and economic power. The disempowered, infantilized by a world they cannot control, gravitate to cult leaders who appear omnipotent and promise a return to a mythical golden age. The cult leaders vow to crush the forces, embodied in demonized groups and individuals, that are blamed for their misery. The more outrageous the cult leaders become, the more they flout law and social conventions, the more they gain in popularity. Cult leaders are immune to the norms of established society. This is their appeal. Cult leaders demand a God-like power. Those who follow them grant them this power in the hope that the cult leaders will save them.


    https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-cult-of-trump-2/

    BTP
    Week 6
    4-1-0 416 pts


  2. #2
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 21,888
    Betpoints: 1382

    BTP
    Week 6
    4-1-0 416 pts


  3. #3
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 21,888
    Betpoints: 1382

    Feel free to add names to the list if you like.

    BTP
    Week 6
    4-1-0 416 pts


  4. #4
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 21,888
    Betpoints: 1382

    It was 40 years ago next month that a messianic preacher named
    Jim Jones
    convinced or forced more than 900 of his followers, including roughly 280 children, to die by ingesting a cyanide-laced drink. Trump’s refusal to acknowledge and address the impending crisis of ecocide and the massive mismanagement of the economy by kleptocrats, his bellicosity, his threats against Iran and China and the withdrawal from nuclear arms treaties, along with his demonization of all who oppose him, ensure our cultural and, if left unchecked, physical extinction. Cult leaders are driven, at their core, by the death instinct, the instinct to annihilate and destroy rather than nurture and create. Trump shares many of the characteristics of Jones as well as other cult leaders including Marshall Herff Applewhite and Bonnie Lu Nettles, the founders of the Heaven’s Gate cult; the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, who led the Unification Church; Credonia Mwerinde, who led the Movement for the Restoration of the Ten Commandments of God in Uganda; Li Hongzhi, the founder of Falun Gong; and David Koresh, who led the Branch Davidian cult in Waco, Texas. Cult leaders are narcissists. They demand obsequious fawning and total obedience. They prize loyalty above competence. They wield absolute control. They do not tolerate criticism. They are deeply insecure, a trait they attempt to cover up with bombastic grandiosity. They are amoral and emotionally and physically abusive. They see those around them as objects to be manipulated for their own empowerment, enjoyment and often sadistic entertainment. All those outside the cult are branded as forces of evil, prompting an epic battle whose natural expression is violence.

    BTP
    Week 6
    4-1-0 416 pts


  5. #5
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 10,971
    Betpoints: 2458

    Jt315 also to that list. These are people who are so far gone.....nothing you can do to reach them.

    Everyone of them gets their dicks handed to them in every debate and still keeps coming back. Itís absolutely crazy.

  6. #6
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 48,359
    Betpoints: 26

    another TDS thread.



    Trump Derangement Syndrome


    Trump Derangement Syndrome is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.

    Symptoms for this condition can be very diverse, ranging from hysterical outbursts to a complete mental break. TDS can also often result in the sufferer exhibiting violent, homicidal, or even genocidal desires.

    Sufferers have also been known to wish direct self harm on themselves (such as increased taxes, a desire for an economic recession, and even nuclear war), provided that a action might in some way hurt Donald Trump.

    Paranoia is also a common symptom of TDS. Sufferers have been known to believe that they are in some way being persecuted, and in some cases believe they are about to be a victim of genocide. The paranoia does however not seem to be bad enough to make TDS sufferers act on their beliefs to the extent of attempting to actually leave the united states.

    If properly treated, suffers of TDS can make a full recovery. Many suffers have been known to grow out of TDS, yet many can only be treated by having their condition directly treated through the application of logical reasoning. It is also known that products containing soy can exasperate the condition.

  7. #7
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 22,161

    Points Awarded:

    khicks26 gave chico2663 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 182 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  8. #8
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 22,161

    excapt maggie,dwightie,jt and steel rain are one person. So it should be the dog pack,brooks (sheep pack) and deplorable.

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 182 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  9. #9
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 22,161

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 182 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  10. #10
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 21,888
    Betpoints: 1382

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    another TDS thread.



    Trump Derangement Syndrome


    Trump Derangement Syndrome is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.

    Symptoms for this condition can be very diverse, ranging from hysterical outbursts to a complete mental break. TDS can also often result in the sufferer exhibiting violent, homicidal, or even genocidal desires.

    Sufferers have also been known to wish direct self harm on themselves (such as increased taxes, a desire for an economic recession, and even nuclear war), provided that a action might in some way hurt Donald Trump.

    Paranoia is also a common symptom of TDS. Sufferers have been known to believe that they are in some way being persecuted, and in some cases believe they are about to be a victim of genocide. The paranoia does however not seem to be bad enough to make TDS sufferers act on their beliefs to the extent of attempting to actually leave the united states.

    If properly treated, suffers of TDS can make a full recovery. Many suffers have been known to grow out of TDS, yet many can only be treated by having their condition directly treated through the application of logical reasoning. It is also known that products containing soy can exasperate the condition.
    Just as I thought. The biggest cult member would reply first & he's in full denial mode.

    BTP
    Week 6
    4-1-0 416 pts


  11. #11
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 5,465
    Betpoints: 893

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    another TDS thread.



    Trump Derangement Syndrome


    Trump Derangement Syndrome is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.

    Symptoms for this condition can be very diverse, ranging from hysterical outbursts to a complete mental break. TDS can also often result in the sufferer exhibiting violent, homicidal, or even genocidal desires.

    Sufferers have also been known to wish direct self harm on themselves (such as increased taxes, a desire for an economic recession, and even nuclear war), provided that a action might in some way hurt Donald Trump.

    Paranoia is also a common symptom of TDS. Sufferers have been known to believe that they are in some way being persecuted, and in some cases believe they are about to be a victim of genocide. The paranoia does however not seem to be bad enough to make TDS sufferers act on their beliefs to the extent of attempting to actually leave the united states.

    If properly treated, suffers of TDS can make a full recovery. Many suffers have been known to grow out of TDS, yet many can only be treated by having their condition directly treated through the application of logical reasoning. It is also known that products containing soy can exasperate the condition.
    Moonbat circle jerk in progress .

  12. #12
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 21,888
    Betpoints: 1382

    Hate to do it, because he's a good guy. But I think Jibby has joined the cult.

    BTP
    Week 6
    4-1-0 416 pts


  13. #13
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 48,359
    Betpoints: 26

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Moonbat circle jerk in progress .

  14. #14
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 21,888
    Betpoints: 1382

    more proof you can't reason with these people.

    BTP
    Week 6
    4-1-0 416 pts


  15. #15
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 5,465
    Betpoints: 893

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

  16. #16
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 48,359
    Betpoints: 26


  17. #17
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 476
    Betpoints: 724

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Roy Bacon, Dwight, Brooks85.

    These 3 are part of the Trump cult. You will never reach them. They are not worth debating, they are to far gone.


    Cult leaders arise from decayed communities and societies in which people have been shorn of political, social and economic power. The disempowered, infantilized by a world they cannot control, gravitate to cult leaders who appear omnipotent and promise a return to a mythical golden age. The cult leaders vow to crush the forces, embodied in demonized groups and individuals, that are blamed for their misery. The more outrageous the cult leaders become, the more they flout law and social conventions, the more they gain in popularity. Cult leaders are immune to the norms of established society. This is their appeal. Cult leaders demand a God-like power. Those who follow them grant them this power in the hope that the cult leaders will save them.


    https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-cult-of-trump-2/
    If you replace "cult leaders" with "MSM", you have the modern day version of that.....

  18. #18
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 22,161

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    If you replace "cult leaders" with fox, you have the modern day version of that.....
    fixed it for you

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 182 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  19. #19
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 21,888
    Betpoints: 1382

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: L8night, and The Kraken

    BTP
    Week 6
    4-1-0 416 pts


  20. #20
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 21,888
    Betpoints: 1382

    BTP
    Week 6
    4-1-0 416 pts


  21. #21
    JohnGalt2341
    Your dream's alive. You can be the guide
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 3,979
    Betpoints: 2624

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Alex P. Keaton would NEVER like a guy like Trump. Do you know why? Because Alex P. Keaton had morals and he was honest. He's the kind of Republican I would vote for. Do you really think Ronald Reagan would support Trump?

  22. #22
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 48,359
    Betpoints: 26

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Alex P. Keaton would NEVER like a guy like Trump. Do you know why? Because Alex P. Keaton had morals and he was honest. He's the kind of Republican I would vote for. Do you really think Ronald Reagan would support Trump?
    100%

    People who love their country do. People who aren't offended by every little thing do. Real down-to-Earth people do. Smart people do.

  23. #23
    JohnGalt2341
    Your dream's alive. You can be the guide
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 3,979
    Betpoints: 2624

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    100%

    People who love their country do. People who aren't offended by every little thing do. Real down-to-Earth people do. Smart people do.
    Reagan's daughter STRONGLY disagrees:

    Btw, almost nothing offends me besides dishonesty. That's it.

  24. #24
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 10,971
    Betpoints: 2458

    Dwight has real sexual feeling for trump. He wants a pair of trumps size 54 tightie whities for his spank bank. Really the gayest thing ive ever seen.

  25. #25
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 48,359
    Betpoints: 26

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Reagan's daughter STRONGLY disagrees:

    Btw, almost nothing offends me besides dishonesty. That's it.
    We will never know. I think she's wrong. Reagan was hated by the media but before the internet. The wasn't so corrupt back then either.

    Alex P. Keaton would have a MAGA hate a on election day would have voted for Trump. Just likely not be openly supportive for fear of losing his job.

  26. #26
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 21,888
    Betpoints: 1382

    BTP
    Week 6
    4-1-0 416 pts


  27. #27
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 21,888
    Betpoints: 1382

    If you read the piece by Chris Hedges. This is more proof of the Trump cult.


    BTP
    Week 6
    4-1-0 416 pts


  28. #28
    JohnGalt2341
    Your dream's alive. You can be the guide
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 3,979
    Betpoints: 2624

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    We will never know. I think she's wrong. Reagan was hated by the media but before the internet. The wasn't so corrupt back then either.

    Alex P. Keaton would have a MAGA hate a on election day would have voted for Trump. Just likely not be openly supportive for fear of losing his job.
    Disagree completely. Btw, Family Ties was my favorite show of the 1980's so I know it well. I think initially Alex would have tried his hardest to support Trump simply because he's a Republican. He may have even defended Trump in arguments with his family and what not. This would all be pre-election. But the more he learned about Trump the more he would come to despise him. Alex would likely feel a responsibility to support Trump because he would also likely despise Hillary. And then on election day... he would simply choose not to vote.

    After 2 years of Trump being Prez I think Alex would have total disgust for him.

  29. #29
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 48,359
    Betpoints: 26

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Disagree completely. Btw, Family Ties was my favorite show of the 1980's so I know it well. I think initially Alex would have tried his hardest to support Trump simply because he's a Republican. He may have even defended Trump in arguments with his family and what not. This would all be pre-election. But the more he learned about Trump the more he would come to despise him. Alex would likely feel a responsibility to support Trump because he would also likely despise Hillary. And then on election day... he would simply choose not to vote.

    After 2 years of Trump being Prez I think Alex would have total disgust for him.
    Michael J Fox is from my Hometown. Met him twice.

    Alex P. Keaton would wear a red maga hat. No doubt about it.

  30. #30
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 25,593
    Betpoints: 6208

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Michael J Fox is from my Hometown. Met him twice.

    Alex P. Keaton would wear a red maga hat. No doubt about it.
    No chance. Alex P. Keaton was a conservative.

    And incidentally, Michael J. Fox is a liberal.

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 426 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 288 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/08/2018

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 336 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  31. #31
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 48,359
    Betpoints: 26

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    No chance. Alex P. Keaton was a conservative.

    And incidentally, Michael J. Fox is a liberal.
    I am a liberal actually. The old definition of what a liberal was. Nothing like what it is to be one today.

  32. #32
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 25,593
    Betpoints: 6208

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I am a liberal actually. The old definition of what a liberal was. Nothing like what it is to be one today.

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 426 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 288 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/08/2018

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 336 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  33. #33
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 48,359
    Betpoints: 26

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

    Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties under the rule of law with an emphasis on economic freedom.

    Liberalism in the United States is a broad political philosophy centered on what many see as the unalienable rights of the individual. The fundamental liberal ideals of freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion for all belief systems, and the separation of church and state, right to due process, and equality under the laware widely accepted as a common foundation across the spectrum of liberal thought.

  34. #34
    keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-15
    Posts: 614
    Betpoints: 12

    I donít know how anyone with a functioning brain canít see all the evidence piling up of (not even clever or subtle) corruption with nearly anyone in Trumps orbit. Donít even get me started on Kushner. Like, Jesus there wasnít anyone with one year of political experience that would do better in the Middle East? Trump could have just appointed rational people and shut his penetrating mouth about the media and his term woulda been mediocre and whatever. But god forbid he ever admit heís wrong. Iím an independent but itís pretty pathetic to see the GOP standing by with some of the shit going on.
    Last edited by keely85; 11-02-18 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Typo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

  35. #35
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 22,161

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I am a liberal actually. The old definition of what a liberal was. Nothing like what it is to be one today.
    you mean you liberally apply peanut butter to your junk when maggies is around.
    Last edited by chico2663; 11-03-18 at 02:44 AM.

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 182 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


1234 ... Last
Top