JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Trump meeting with NK Kim rocket fat boy now!!!

History in the making.. No American President has ever met with a NK leader

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-to-offer.html

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 48

Jibby you ever been to san luis obispo?

JIBBBY

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Jibby you ever been to san luis obispo?
    Yes, hippy town, been a few times... Cal Poly...

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10534

Mods move thread
    Points Awarded:

Mase of Base gave Itsamazing777 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Betpoints: 3801

I donít think anything is going to happen though no country has ever disarmed their nuclear program

SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

$$$$$

Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005

Chi_archie
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 42

Trump will crush him

Chi_archie
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 42

Winning

CWD
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

80 threads on this already

We want it removed jibbby

JIBBBY

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Mods move thread
    I'm an SBR PRO, I have more power then you.. .

I didn't know you started a thread.. If there is one out there in Political/Saloon I wouldn't have started this one.. It happens....

Is big news though if something gets ironed out with KIM/TRUMP...

The Kraken

Reminds me of Silver Linings Playbook, two crazies falling in love and hooking up

JIBBBY

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    80 threads on this already

We want it removed jibbby
    Well mine is the one that counts.. I say it stays and we see what happens with the worlds greatest meeting in our modern time.. NK has always been a thorn in our sides.. Just months ago some thought Trumps tough talk would lead to nuclear war..

Nope not the case is it.. Kim releases 3 America hostages, met with SK president, stopped shooting off rockets, now meeting with Trump...

It just amazes me that Trump just continues to win... Even Dennis Rodman showed up.. Kinda sports related in that sense

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4771

"I'm a SBR PRO"..."I have more power than you" equals Gestapo tactics....
    Last edited by HockeyRocks; 06-11-18 at 08:23 PM.

JIBBBY

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    "I'm a SBR PRO"..."I have more power than you" equals Gestapo tactics....
    Lol.. This ain't old school Germany.. Stop it!!!!

This is getting shit done times today..

The Kraken

This is the equivalent of Kim K meeting Kanye forbthe first time

DiggityDaggityDo
    Take me to the Ho Farm
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2747

This is the equivalent of Kim K meeting Kanye forbthe first time
    So the night ends with anal?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chi_archie, and MickeyMan

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

Axman3000
    Update your status
    Axman3000's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 138

Even if it fails in the long run this meeting makes sense. If Trump were to attack North Korea down the road at least now he could say that he tried the peace route first. Who knows, I think KJU knows that he has to open up to the world to survive but he knows it will most likely end him. If Trump can get anything productive out of this guy then he would of pulled off something amazing and it would be hard to spin it any other way.

The Kraken

Of course Daggles, only question is will Un got ATM on the Don

What happens in Singapore...

JIBBBY

Quote Originally Posted by Axman3000 View Post
    Even if it fails in the long run this meeting makes sense. If Trump were to attack North Korea down the road at least now he could say that he tried the peace route first. Who knows, I think KJU knows that he has to open up to the world to survive but he knows it will most likely end him. If Trump can get anything productive out of this guy then he would of pulled off something amazing and it would be hard to spin it any other way.
    China has Trumps back.. Kim folding.. Trump about to win.. Russia won't even back NK now... Kim is on an island now and his people are starving and suffering more then ever.. If Kim doesn't give up his nukes and play ball with the rest of the world he will be done..

Trump will just ramp up the Sanctions even harder.. China won't help, Trump trying to bring in Russia on board as well with his comments at the G summit meeting calling for Russia to join just the other day..

Trump is on this.. Knows what he is doing... Kim will fold...

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Betpoints: 3801

This is going to be interesting

SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

$$$$$

Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3948

So now we're hailing a psycho with nukes who famines his own people and a racist lying womanizing bigot. I have Korean friends and this is much ado about nothing. It's a script or a show to make Trump look good because most people on this planet hate his guts.

Jesus christ. This has nothing to do with peace, its a political dog and pony show. You know how I know? Well, you got that cross dressing clown Dennis Rodman on CNN being a mouth piece for Trump. Wake up. Just another distraction to take away from the Russia collusion and Stormy Daniels affair. Puke.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2542

If this was Obama the great hypocrits of the Republican Party would be livid claiming Obama was with a guy with serious crimes against humanity and they would be screaming how we shoulldn’t be talking to this guy and we should just blow him off the face of the earth. Neocons must be furious with Trump. Hearing Santorum on now crying for war lol.

CWD

Using Gestapo tactics that's shameful

JIBBBY

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    So now we're hailing a psycho with nukes who famines his own people and a racist lying womanizing bigot. I have Korean friends and this is much ado about nothing. It's a script or a show to make Trump look good because most people on this planet hate his guts.

Jesus christ. This has nothing to do with peace, its a political dog and pony show. You know how I know? Well, you got that cross dressing clown Dennis Rodman on CNN being a mouth piece for Trump. Wake up. Just another distraction to take away from the Russia collusion and Stormy Daniels affair. Puke.
    I have Korean tenants and I heard different from Koreans actually living and breathing this in Korea now... Trump hate is blinding... I ask questions and thoughts on this and it's hopeful for peace.....

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 278

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post

9/10 melt lol

No collusion

Yes the Stormy affair is a matter of national security lmao

CWD

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I have Korean tenants and I heard different from Koreans actually living and breathing this in Korea now... Trump hate is blinding... I ask questions and thoughts on this and it's hopeful for peace.....
    Jibbby u do know Korea and Koreatown are two different places right

JIBBBY

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    Jibbby u do know Korea and Koreatown are two different places right
    I do, but my tenants own property in South Korea and travel back and forth.. They are dialed in.. I ask questions...

I've had these tenants for almost 20 years now... They run a car dealership off my land that I own.. The original business owner whom I became friends with moved back to South Korea and retired... His son now runs the dealership and I speak with him.

I like Koreans.. I like Korean BBQ restaurants too.. ..

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

Jibby using his Trump Power in thread creating!!! Itísamazing....playing with his pecker

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26

North Korea out of options. They should have fired Nuke when they had the chance if they wanted people to take them seriously. Now it is too late and they out of funds and resources.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    North Korea out of options. They should have fired Nuke when they had the chance if they wanted people to take them seriously. Now it is too late and they out of funds and resources.
    Otters there nuke went 15 feet and tried to cover it up

JIBBBY

Lol... Rocket boy never could figure out how to put those nukes on his rockets and go international... He's done if he doesn't play ball...

Sanction his shit til his people come with bats and clubs looking for his head and to over throw him.. Revolution!!!!

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26

Jibby I am hoping one day we have a revolution to get money out of politics and end the corporate infiltration of our government

JIBBBY

Jibby I am hoping one day we have a revolution to get money out of politics and end the corporate infiltration of our government
    Swap is real, not gonna happen, people are to selfish, greedy and dug in.. Once they get a taste of the good life and alot of money it's worse then a life sentence in prison to take that away from them..

People like their toys and financial security, but there is a price to pay for that spiritually.. US constitution is put the test in these times today and that's all I have to say about that...

The Kraken

If Rocket Boi cant put nuke heads on those rockets, why are we negotiating? How does NK present a danger to us or our interests?

What do we get out of it

JIBBBY

If Rockst Boi cant put nuke heads on those rockets, why are we negotiating? How does NK present a danger to us or our interests?
    Cause he's close, NK's hate for America is real also. They teach that hate of Americans into their very culture... Give KIM a few more years to develop the technology then maybe he can reach Hawaii or California with nukes which probably isn't a bad thing.. ....

The Kraken

Curious Jibby, how do you know NK doesnt yet have any real nuclear capacity but theyvare close

Are you a CIA agent?

1234 Last