1. #1
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 5,378
    Betpoints: 3809

    Less than 100 vote difference

    ..between the the 2 republicans in PA.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/11/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  2. #2
    Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-10
    Posts: 4,422
    Betpoints: 13341

    In other words, we don't know yet whether or not the game show host will throw Saccone under the bus or take full credit for the victory...

  3. #3
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 24,035
    Betpoints: 7107

    Lamb +847 now. Only less than 3,206 absentees left. Even if he all returned, and they won't, he'd have to win over 63% of those. Going to be a recount, but Lamb should win by a few hundred or so.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  4. #4
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 5,324
    Betpoints: 1552

    Virginia, Alabama, Wisconsin......itís a trend....Trump is basically Brandon Lang.

  5. #5
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 5,378
    Betpoints: 3809

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Lamb +847 now. Only less than 3,206 absentees left. Even if he all returned, and they won't, he'd have to win over 63% of those. Going to be a recount, but Lamb should win by a few hundred or so.
    Agreed. Lamb by about 330-380. Of course there will be a recount no matters who wins.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/11/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  6. #6
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 24,035
    Betpoints: 7107

    Result of this race is kinda overrated though. It's only until November. But regardless of winner, the results are indicative. This is a Repub county that Trump won by 20. The tides they are a swinging.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  7. #7
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 5,324
    Betpoints: 1552

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Result of this race is kinda overrated though. It's only until November. But regardless of winner, the results are indicative. This is a Repub county that Trump won by 20. The tides they are a swinging.
    Itís been a nationwide swing and has been going on in many states.

    Itís important though because of what it shows. The district dissolves in November because of disgraceful GOP gerrymandering in pa.

  8. #8
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 5,378
    Betpoints: 3809

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Result of this race is kinda overrated though. It's only until November. But regardless of winner, the results are indicative. This is a Repub county that Trump won by 20. The tides they are a swinging.
    Normal actually. Been happening since the civil war. Butt hurts highly motivated. Repubs won't lose anywhere near what Obama did in 2010.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/11/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  9. #9
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 24,035
    Betpoints: 7107

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Normal actually. Been happening since the civil war. Butt hurts highly motivated. Repubs won't lose anywhere near what Obama did in 2010.
    Nonsense. How much did Republicans lose in 2002 during W's first term?

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  10. #10
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 45,404
    Betpoints: 994

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Nonsense. How much did Republicans lose in 2002 during W's first term?
    nonsense. different time. something happened on 9/11 and journalism wasn't all but dead in 2002.

  11. #11
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 24,035
    Betpoints: 7107

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    nonsense. different time. something happened on 9/11 and journalism wasn't all but dead in 2002.
    So 2002 was a "different time" but Roy talkin bout the civil war isn't? It's always a "different time." This time as different as ever. Trump inherited a goldilocks economy. That doesn't usually happen in a party transfer. What's really different is Trump faced the weakest candidate ever and still managed to receive over 3 million fewer votes.

    Funny watching the excuse-machine in overdrive already.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  12. #12
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 45,404
    Betpoints: 994

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So 2002 was a "different time" but Roy talkin bout the civil war isn't? It's always a "different time." This time as different as ever. Trump inherited a goldilocks economy. That doesn't usually happen in a party transfer. What's really different is Trump faced the weakest candidate ever and still managed to receive over 3 million fewer votes.

    Funny watching the excuse-machine in overdrive already.
    you just described your last 2 years on sbr.

  13. #13
    Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-10
    Posts: 4,422
    Betpoints: 13341

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Funny watching the excuse-machine in overdrive already.
    They've been pre-emptively trashing Saccone for over a week.


    Saccone, meet bus....

  14. #14
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 5,378
    Betpoints: 3809

    And the bad news:

    Nothing changes. Repubs still in charge. When Dems take back the House still nothing changes. Not a molecule of liberalism will be signed into law. Nothing will be repealed.

    These are "feel good" elections.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/11/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  15. #15
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 5,324
    Betpoints: 1552

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    And the bad news:

    Nothing changes. Repubs still in charge. When Dems take back the House still nothing changes. Not a molecule of liberalism will be signed into law. Nothing will be repealed.

    These are "feel good" elections.
    Punch yourself.....Iím tired of hitting you.

  16. #16
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 5,378
    Betpoints: 3809

    Punch yourself hahaha! I know the truth hurts and is SO depressing. 2024 right around the corner...
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/11/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  17. #17
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 19,230

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Punch yourself.....I’m tired of hitting you.
    Lolololol

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  18. #18
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 5,324
    Betpoints: 1552

    The truth is trump is losing again. Canít even hold a +20 district. Itís over Roy.....heís a dead man walking.

  19. #19
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 5,378
    Betpoints: 3809

    And like I said ... won't make any difference.

    We all know butt hurts are motivated. But it doesn't translate into a bit of legislation.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/11/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  20. #20
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 5,324
    Betpoints: 1552

    Educated people getting to the polls....women especially. Thatís bad news for trump.

  21. #21
    Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-10
    Posts: 4,422
    Betpoints: 13341

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    And the bad news:

    Nothing changes. Repubs still in charge. When Dems take back the House still nothing changes. Not a molecule of liberalism will be signed into law. Nothing will be repealed.

    These are "feel good" elections.

    And Dump will be a lame duck without all those wingman committee chairmen covering for him.

    In fact, there will be significantly more chairwomen...no bueno for El Dotardo.

  22. #22
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 22,905
    Betpoints: 3201

    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    They've been pre-emptively trashing Saccone for over a week.


    Saccone, meet bus....
    Heard the NRA threw in a bunch of money at the last minute. Making not only Trumpy bear look the fool, we
    get a twofer.

  23. #23
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 19,230

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    ..between the the 2 republicans in PA.
    Wait this guy was a republican but he has the same values as I? Blue dog democrat or known as a reagan democrat

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


Top