chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 77

trump and brooks are miles behind guys like andy,d2 and rkelly

How is it that trump is finally realizing that bannon is behind the white house leaks. I know that I and the aforementioned guys have stated this. Just shows how the elite thinkers of sbr are light years ahead of the great orange lump. Yes, dwightie start crying because I am calling out this p.o.s. Just think if our daddy would of gave us 10 million and let us borrow against his properties for another 40 million than WE TOO COULD OF BEEN PRESIDENT.

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 265 pts

BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 108 pts

chico2663

BLACK LIVES MATTERS held a rally in new york with no violence. Seems all the white trash was in virginia. They didn't have enough bus tokens to get back.

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 265 pts

BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 108 pts

brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3468

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/19/2017

BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 101 pts

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    How is it that trump is finally realizing that bannon is behind the white house leaks. I know that I and the aforementioned guys have stated this. Just shows how the elite thinkers of sbr are light years ahead of the great orange lump. Yes, dwightie start crying because I am calling out this p.o.s. Just think if our daddy would of gave us 10 million and let us borrow against his properties for another 40 million than WE TOO COULD OF BEEN PRESIDENT.
    And 99% of the posters in here. Just look at the thread in players talk about, WTF is going on in Charlottesville?
    Jesus, the stupid low brow fuks in there have been given a new lease on life with the indoctrination of their new
    grand dragon.

brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3468

rkelly and chico, two of the biggest "my truthers" on the forum. Aside from their low net-worth's it must be fun living like that. Just make up BS in your head and go.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/19/2017

BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 101 pts

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    rkelly and chico, two of the biggest "my truthers" on the forum. Aside from their low net-worth's it must be fun living like that. Just make up BS in your head and go.
    Does your mom know your on the internet? Does your father know the baby went out with the bathwater and that he raised the afterbirth?

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 265 pts

BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 108 pts

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1341

Klan leader claims KKK has given $20K to Clinton campaign

‘For the KKK, Clinton is our choice’

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...clinton-campa/

DwightShrute

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Klan leader claims KKK has given $20K to Clinton campaign

‘For the KKK, Clinton is our choice’

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...clinton-campa/
    I can claim I saw brooks sucking your rooster but doesn't make it true. Now i'm sure he would if you asked.

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 265 pts

BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 108 pts

DwightShrute

CHICO???

Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110

Last word.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Last word.

doesn't have much to do with anything at all but I must mention it just the same. Watching the Sunday news today and those assholes, the alt right as we like to call them. All the scum in the US and naturally they are far right. Nothing at all can be said or written in their defense and yet some try.

do you know what they were chanting when they marched. "you can't stop us," which morphed into "Jew can't stop us." I think about a few Jewish friends I have and a couple Jewish people on this forum and I wonder how in the fck can you call yourself a right wing conservative. It makes no sense to me at all. Not too long ago one of the crazies wrote a decent thread about how the Nazi's were scum. I agree with him 100%, this lad too is far right wing individual. Of course he may be getting paid for it that is still to be determined.

how and why these people don't drop back and observe what is happening and realign their belief. they are not stupid, I get brooks and a few others they are simply incredibly stupid. but the intelligent that align with the very people that would crush them into dust now that is hard to believe.
    Last edited by dante1; 08-13-17 at 05:14 PM.

BTP
    Week 6
    4-0-1 451 pts

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 262 pts

SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    doesn't have much to do with anything at all but I must mention it just the same. Watching the Sunday news today and those assholes, the alt right as we like to call them. All the scum in the US and naturally they are far right. Nothing at all can be said or written in their defense and yet some try.

do you know what they were chanting when they marched. "you can't stop us," which morphed into "Jew can't stop us." I think about a few Jewish friends I have and a couple Jewish people on this forum and I wonder how in the fck can you call yourself a right wing conservative. It makes no sense to me at all. Not too long ago one of the crazies wrote a decent thread about how the Nazi's were scum. I agree with him 100%, this lad too is far right wing individual. Of course, he may be getting paid for it that is still to be determined.

how and why these people don't drop back and observe what is happening and realign their belief. they are not stupid, I get brooks and a few others they are simply incredibly stupid. but the intelligent that align with the very people that would crush them into dust now that is hard to believe.
    MAGA Making Assholes Great Again. Boy, they showed up yesterday!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    MAGA Making Assholes Great Again. Boy, they showed up yesterday!

tell me how an intelligent person misses this? real question, because I am at a loss.

but, to be totally truthful the R party of the last 50 or so years laid the groundwork for this abortion. the southern strategy and every other wink and nod comment like, law and order which is perfectly fine but most of us knew what that meant, locking up people for weed possession, the three and forever deal. All that BS was to placate the far right crazies. And now they are paying the price. At least some of them now admit it, at least some of them are attempting to extricate themselves. Even the WSJ one of the most right wing newspapers in the world is judging DT harshly. Just imagine that, the WSJ.

an individual on one of the news shows this morning said it perfectly. Robert Lee, was a traitor to his country. This isn't about history this is about treason. Why would we honor an individual that placed preserving slavery above the welfare and life of his country. Do we have any monuments in honor of B Arnold. Tell me, what is the difference both took up arms against their country?

BTP
    Week 6
    4-0-1 451 pts

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 262 pts

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    tell me how an intelligent person misses this? real question, because I am at a loss.

but, to be totally truthful the R party of the last 50 or so years laid the groundwork for this abortion. the southern strategy and every other wink and nod comment like, law and order which is perfectly fine but most of us knew what that meant, locking up people for weed possession, the three and forever deal. All that BS was to placate the far right crazies. And now they are paying the price. At least some of them now admit it, at least some of them are attempting to extricate themselves. Even the WSJ one of the most right wing newspapers in the world is judging DT harshly. Just imagine that, the WSJ.

an individual on one of the news shows this morning said it perfectly. Robert Lee, was a traitor to his country. This isn't about history this is about treason. Why would we honor an individual that placed preserving slavery above the welfare and life of his country. Do we have any monuments in honor of B Arnold. Tell me, what is the difference both took up arms against their country?
    lee didn't like slavery.He really wanted to be with the union army but felt an obligation to his state. To be honest if not for the death of johnston at pittsburgh landing( part of the shiloh campaign) and beauregard lack of vision. Grant would of lost a horrible defeat and not sure if the north would of recovered.

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 265 pts

BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 108 pts

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    lee didn't like slavery.He really wanted to be with the union army but felt an obligation to his state. To be honest if not for the death of johnston at pittsburgh landing( part of the shiloh campaign) and beauregard lack of vision. Grant would of lost a horrible defeat and not sure if the north would of recovered.

this is actually true, but it doesn't matter what does matter is he choose the wrong side and the wrong side meant treason. I agree he probably was a decent person. He was also a traitor. Period!

BTP
    Week 6
    4-0-1 451 pts

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 262 pts