1. #97861
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 10,951
    Betpoints: 268

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    See I told you he could do better.
    Teaching Vet. Thank U 4 your service.

  2. #97862
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 37,289
    Betpoints: 8265

    Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I’m butt hurt like the ACLU for a change and not just from Twitter but the slippery slope of how the excuse started as it’s dangerous then offensive then take it somewhere else so Parler or Parlor whatever it is was created off their platforms and suddenly they reach out to those to silence people as well. I’m all for letting everyone speak mainly because if you’re so secure in your position why not let it out there and people agree with the position and it works itself out. I don’t like censorship period. It will all cycle around though always does.

    I’m fine no matter how it goes but you have to admit it’s hilarious to see people bitching about income inequality and tech money now backing it plus we spent a year hearing how it was Nazi like for federal agents to break up certain riots yet now those people are asking for Marines to take over for the Capitol police .....let that sink in.
    As I said they have to much power, & you guys only bitch when it affects you. I said it a long time ago.

    You really can't compare an attack on the capital by Nazi's based on a con mans lies. To black people not wanting the police to shoot them like a wild dog in the street.

    One has righteous indignation, the other is a lie. Can we please hold ourselves to a higher standard?

  3. #97863
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 37,289
    Betpoints: 8265

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Teaching Vet. Thank U 4 your service.
    I'm open to all who will listen. Doesn't matter what Roy says. I love this country.

  4. #97864
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 10,951
    Betpoints: 268

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I'm open to all who will listen. Doesn't matter what Roy says. I love this country.
    Level thinking required when dealing W/ALL. Score card needed to separate the Good, The Bad from the Ugly; sits in your .

  5. #97865
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 37,289
    Betpoints: 8265

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Level thinking required when dealing W/ALL. Score card needed to separate the Good, The Bad from the Ugly; sits in your .
    Much wisdom in so few words. How the fuk do you do that? LOL

  6. #97866
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 10,951
    Betpoints: 268

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Much wisdom in so few words. How the fuk do you do that? LOL
    Know few words, many wise men. Secret to my success.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

  7. #97867
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 37,289
    Betpoints: 8265

    What is Donald Trump doing talking about #FreedomOfSpeech when his administration is the one that has put #FreeSpeechHero Julian #Assange in prison?Trump's complaints would be more believable if he did something about Julian's incarceration.

  8. #97868
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 37,289
    Betpoints: 8265


  9. #97869
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 37,289
    Betpoints: 8265


  10. #97870
    itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-09
    Posts: 20,989
    Betpoints: 5158

    So now schemer is demanding people who protested the election to be placed on no fly lists. The same no fly lists he and others were in tears over before saying it was racist and xenophobic.

    Scorecard - if you protest against progressives

    You canít travel

    You canít work

    Your children need to be taken and placed into re-education camps

    You canít shop

    You canít bank

    You canít speak

    Yeah....Trump was a dictator 🤣🤣🤣

  11. #97871
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 75,404
    Betpoints: 5109

    Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    So now schemer is demanding people who protested the election to be placed on no fly lists. The same no fly lists he and others were in tears over before saying it was racist and xenophobic.

    Scorecard - if you protest against progressives

    You can’t travel

    You can’t work

    Your children need to be taken and placed into re-education camps

    You can’t shop

    You can’t bank

    You can’t speak

    Yeah....Trump was a dictator 藍藍藍

  12. #97872
    itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-09
    Posts: 20,989
    Betpoints: 5158

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    As always ....what they accuse others of is what they are doing.

    Schumer had a woman scream at him during his little tantrum today and MSNBC cut away from it and said they donít give a platform to hecklers and people who yell at leaders....uhmmmm.....

  13. #97873
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 37,289
    Betpoints: 8265

    Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    So now schemer is demanding people who protested the election to be placed on no fly lists. The same no fly lists he and others were in tears over before saying it was racist and xenophobic.

    Scorecard - if you protest against progressives

    You can’t travel

    You can’t work

    Your children need to be taken and placed into re-education camps

    You can’t shop

    You can’t bank

    You can’t speak

    Yeah....Trump was a dictator 藍藍藍
    Funny you think Cuck Schemer is a progressive. How far to the right does that put you?

  14. #97874
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 37,289
    Betpoints: 8265

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Reagan. LOL History shows us he was the start of fascism in the US. First thing fascist do is attack labor unions.
    Last edited by khicks26; 01-12-21 at 04:22 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

  15. #97875
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 31,721
    Betpoints: 4570

    Those damn liberals attacking the capital, scum.

  16. #97876
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 37,289
    Betpoints: 8265

    Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    As always ....what they accuse others of is what they are doing.

    Schumer had a woman scream at him during his little tantrum today and MSNBC cut away from it and said they don’t give a platform to hecklers and people who yell at leaders....uhmmmm.....
    The right is the ones who have made projection an art form.

  17. #97877
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 37,289
    Betpoints: 8265

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Those damn liberals attacking the capital, scum.

  18. #97878
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 10,951
    Betpoints: 268

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Reagan. LOL History shows us he was the start of fascism in the US. First thing fascist do is attack labor unions.
    John Birch Society poster child.

  19. #97879
    itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-09
    Posts: 20,989
    Betpoints: 5158

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Funny you think Cuck Schemer is a progressive. How far to the right does that put you?
    Schumer is whatever his $$ backers tell him to be. Hence why he has navigated the game for so long. I call them like I see them.

  20. #97880
    itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-09
    Posts: 20,989
    Betpoints: 5158

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    The right is the ones who have made projection an art form.
    Just try not to get caught up in the charade man. Remember Biden promising a return to normal....decency....no grievance politics but a United land for the soul of our country and healing and to hit the ground day 1 to crush the pandemic .....well look where we are. Another impeachment which by law takes up priority once underway meaning instead of Covid issues and healing ....we get more grievance and divisive acts. 8 days Trump is out....why spend past that for anything other than doing the exact thing you said you wouldnít and accused the other of?

  21. #97881
    Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-13
    Posts: 9,020
    Betpoints: 10415

  22. #97882
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 37,289
    Betpoints: 8265

    Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Schumer is whatever his $$ backers tell him to be. Hence why he has navigated the game for so long. I call them like I see them.
    $$ doesn't = equal progressive. Cuck is a corporatist.

  23. #97883
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 37,289
    Betpoints: 8265

    Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Just try not to get caught up in the charade man. Remember Biden promising a return to normal....decency....no grievance politics but a United land for the soul of our country and healing and to hit the ground day 1 to crush the pandemic .....well look where we are. Another impeachment which by law takes up priority once underway meaning instead of Covid issues and healing ....we get more grievance and divisive acts. 8 days Trump is out....why spend past that for anything other than doing the exact thing you said you wouldn’t and accused the other of?
    I consider Biden center right. Cuck & Biden have much in common $$.

    The most I think Biden will do is be not as bad as Trump. Shouldn't be hard, Trump is a fuking disaster.

  24. #97884
    Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-13
    Posts: 9,020
    Betpoints: 10415


  25. #97885
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 10,951
    Betpoints: 268

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I'm open to all who will listen. Doesn't matter what Roy says. I love this country.
    Patriot's For One America (sorry roy) says it Better.

  26. #97886
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 75,404
    Betpoints: 5109

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I consider Biden center right. Cuck & Biden have much in common $$.

    The most I think Biden will do is be not as bad as Trump. Shouldn't be hard, Trump is a fuking disaster.
    thanks for the chuckle.

    I am guessing you also believe North Korea isn't run by a dictator, antifa are anti fascists and BLM aren't Marxists.

    Biden is already a worse president than Trump.

  27. #97887
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 10,951
    Betpoints: 268

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    thanks for the chuckle.

    I am guessing you also believe North Korea isn't run by a dictator, antifa are anti fascists and BLM aren't Marxists.

    Biden is already a worse president than Trump.
    Not president yet, 2B worse. JFC, shut up.

  28. #97888
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 75,404
    Betpoints: 5109

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Not president yet, 2B worse. JFC, shut up.
    amazing how many posts of mine trigger you. especially since you blocked me.

  29. #97889
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 10,951
    Betpoints: 268

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    amazing how many posts of mine trigger you. especially since you blocked me.
    Took U off, jack. Triggered? Put U back on, 4ever trumper/ America hater. GFYSelf.

  30. #97890
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 37,289
    Betpoints: 8265

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    thanks for the chuckle.

    I am guessing you also believe North Korea isn't run by a dictator, antifa are anti fascists and BLM aren't Marxists.

    Biden is already a worse president than Trump.
    No problem Chuckle Head.


    Trump wants to be a NK style dictator, antifa is anti fascist/anti Trump. BLM contains some Marxists, to what degree I have no idea. Who Cares?

    You love the orange blob & only God knows why. Which makes your opinion on this complete dog shit.

  31. #97891
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 37,289
    Betpoints: 8265

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    amazing how many posts of mine trigger you. especially since you blocked me.
    Do you really think its you that triggers people or is it the state of affairs in the US?

  32. #97892
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 10,951
    Betpoints: 268

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Do you really think its you that triggers people or is it the state of affairs in the US?
    I really believe he doesn't think, kind of, 2nd nature acceptance of everything trump. Sad case.

  33. #97893
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 37,289
    Betpoints: 8265

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    I really believe he doesn't think, kind of, 2nd nature acceptance of everything trump. Sad case.
    Dwight would fit in real good with the capital mob.

  34. #97894
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 75,404
    Betpoints: 5109

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Do you really think its you that triggers people or is it the state of affairs in the US?
    A handful yes. Its obvious.

    No matter what I say, BkofAma calls me names. I don't even reply to him or mention him and he's attacking me. And as far as I know, from BkofAma himself, he's blocked me at least 4 times now. Ya that is being triggered big time. Shamefully so.

    There are a handful of others as well. You know who they are.

    As far as the state of affairs in the US goes, what happens there affects people all over world. Do you think suppression of speech from big tech only affects people inside the US for example? You do know Google, Twitter, FB and YouTube have conservative outside the USA? No. So unless you have a political forum for US residents only, fukk off.

  35. #97895
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 37,289
    Betpoints: 8265

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    A handful yes. Its obvious.

    No matter what I say, BkofAma calls me names. I don't even reply to him or mention him and he's attacking me. And as far as I know, from BkofAma himself, he's blocked me at least 4 times now. Ya that is being triggered big time. Shamefully so.

    There are a handful of others as well. You know who they are.

    As far as the state of affairs in the US goes, what happens there affects people all over world. Do you think suppression of speech from big tech only affects people inside the US for example? You do know Google, Twitter, FB and YouTube have conservative outside the USA? No. So unless you have a political forum for US residents only, fukk off.
    Giving yourself to much credit.

    People block you because of your response to something that affects them. They block you because of the issue, not because its you.

    Do people block you if you say something stupid about sports?

    If you think living outside the US is the same as living inside the empire. Its you that is out of his fuking mind.


    Stick to things you understand, & people won't think your such an asshole.

First ... 27942795279627972798 Last
Top