Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13197

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Here are some more words of wisdom from the moron , so whatever comes out of his mouth is not surprising .

Trump made a deal with Russia, he might not last six months . March 3, 2017

Well that's coming to an end real soon so let's try again .....

Trump will resign in disgrace...soon . August 16, 2017
    Someone else is well known for getting it wrong:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump Anybody (especially Fake News media) who thinks that Repeal & Replace of ObamaCare is dead does not know the love and strength in R Party!
    10:56 PM - Apr 2, 2017

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump ...healthcare plan is on its way. Will have much lower premiums & deductibles while at the same time taking care of pre-existing conditions!
    10:32 PM - Apr 30, 2017

"And I will say this, that as far as I’m concerned, your premiums, they’re going to start to come down. We’re going to get this passed through the Senate. I feel so confident. Your deductibles, when it comes to deductibles, they were so ridiculous that nobody got to use their current plan—this nonexistent plan that I heard so many wonderful things about over the last three or four days…. And this is, make no mistake, this is a repeal and replace of Obamacare."

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4159

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Someone else is well known for getting it wrong:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump Anybody (especially Fake News media) who thinks that Repeal & Replace of ObamaCare is dead does not know the love and strength in R Party!
    10:56 PM - Apr 2, 2017

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump ...healthcare plan is on its way. Will have much lower premiums & deductibles while at the same time taking care of pre-existing conditions!
    10:32 PM - Apr 30, 2017

"And I will say this, that as far as I’m concerned, your premiums, they’re going to start to come down. We’re going to get this passed through the Senate. I feel so confident. Your deductibles, when it comes to deductibles, they were so ridiculous that nobody got to use their current plan—this nonexistent plan that I heard so many wonderful things about over the last three or four days…. And this is, make no mistake, this is a repeal and replace of Obamacare."
    There was no one more wrong about Obamacare than the community agitator.

Hareeba!

There was no one more wrong about Obamacare than the community agitator.
    I don't think anyone else on this planet is capable of matching it with the buffoon for getting things wrong.

jt315

I don't think anyone else on this planet is capable of matching it with the buffoon for getting things wrong.
    He knew how to work the electoral college , unlike the chosen one.
    The reason you will wake up to Trump as your President the next three plus years.

Hareeba!

He knew how to work the electoral college , unlike the chosen one.
    The reason you will wake up to Trump as your President the next three plus years.
    LOL. He didn't even get that right! The result surprised him as much as it did most people.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Yes, I was well educated and can read!
    And one and all know that such a cap is synonymous with his campaigning style.
    And I don't need my brain to tell me anything when my eyes see him waving a flag and posting highly inappropriate tweets.
    He's the President, needed a cap. What did you want it to say so it isn't offensive to you? If he wore a Rangers cap to Houston would that be an impeachable offense as well?

Just saying man, you're pretty heated by the guy. Is it really that bad to you?

jt315

LOL. He didn't even get that right! The result surprised him as much as it did most people.
    Has Hillary found Wisconsin on the map yet ?
    Yeah , he had no clue he would win.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    He's the President, needed a cap.
    why?

jt315

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    He's the President, needed a cap. What did you want it to say so it isn't offensive to you? If he wore a Rangers cap to Houston would that be an impeachable offense as well?

Just saying man, you're pretty heated by the guy. Is it really that bad to you?

What's next ?
    The hat was too white. More proof he's racist.
    They loony left and the media have become a total laughing stock.

Donald Trump Keeps Plugging His Own Merchandise During Hurricane Harvey

It’s the third time in four days Trump has worn his own merch while addressing Hurricane Harvey.

Hareeba!

Don't miss out on reading the responses to this twitter post!

Citizens for Ethics‏Verified account @CREWcrew 10h10 hours ago

Twice in the last four days the White House put out official photo press releases featuring Trump in a hat his campaign is selling for $40

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4583

he wore at hat. A damn hat. Yup President Trump wore a hat with USA on it, Melania wore high heels and also a hat. Liberals are outraged. LOL. The horror of it all.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    he wore at hat. A damn hat. Yup President Trump wore a hat with USA on it, Melania wore high heels and also a hat. Liberals are outraged. LOL. The horror of it all.
    That's the problem with you trumpturds.
    You just never get it!
    Not just any hat. It's blatantly inappropriate self promotion/campaigning.
    I challenge you to find any precedent for a head of state visiting such a disaster scene wearing such merchandise, let alone addressing trumpturds in campaign rally style!

DwightShrute

That's the problem with you trumpturds.
    You just never get it!
    Not just any hat. It's blatantly inappropriate self promotion/campaigning.
    I challenge you to find any precedent for a head of state visiting such a disaster scene wearing such merchandise, let alone addressing trumpturds in campaign rally style!
    No. Its a hat. All over the media today it was Melania shoes. People were fukking losing it.

Most people see it as just a hat. People with TDS see it as something much more sinister. Man it's gonna be a long 8-years for you.

Hareeba!

No. Its a hat. Most people see it as just a hat. People with TDS see it as something much more sinister. Man it's gonna be a long 8-years for you.
    It is a $40 campaign hat. You are either stupidly blind or a liar (but that latter has already been proven in this thread, hasn't it?)
    And it would appear that you're not going to take up the challenge to find a precedent?
    Either concede the point or confirm your cowardice (yet again).

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3579

Trump and Melania were having bad hair days. FLOTUS..............

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7778

brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 831

lol hareeba truly has TDS.

Same moron who couldn't process what the word "fair" means because he was so deep in his TDS state is the same more going on about a hat...

DwightShrute

It is a $40 campaign hat. You are either stupidly blind or a liar (but that latter has already been proven in this thread, hasn't it?)
    And it would appear that you're not going to take up the challenge to find a precedent?
    Either concede the point or confirm your cowardice (yet again).

Hareeba!

right!
    stupidity confirmed
    liar confirmed
    coward confirmed

DwightShrute

right!
    stupidity confirmed
    liar confirmed
    coward confirmed

Hareeba!

We've heard a lot about how amazing this record setting hurricane and rainfall has been.
    We've heard a lot about how well the authorities and administration have been performing.
    But you'd be forgiven for thinking nobody has lost their lives, homes or businesses.

Well that's how it would seem if your only source of news is the false president.

brooks85

^truly like a whiner version of jtoler/khicks

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^truly like a whiner version of jtoler/khicks
    truly a worthless post. Hey Brooks.

brooks85

^case in point

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^case in point
    no Facts mental case in point.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    no Facts mental case in point.
    you don't know what facts are alice. A decade in a rut has proven that.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Trump Derangement Syndrome

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a satirical psychological diagnosis used to explain the hysterical reaction and belligerent behavior of people, directed towards anything related to President Donald Trump, as pertaining to his presidency. It isn't intended to be a logical argument, rather a jab at another individual's excessive emotional reactions as well as aggressive physical displays. It is an ad hominem argument, not a strawman argument as suggested by another definition.

"After watching the Democrats humiliate themselves with their foul behavior towards Neil Gorsuch during his confirmation hearings, I came to the assessment that they are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome."

#ad hominem, #trump derangement syndrome, #trump, #sjw, #democrats, #liberals, #antifa, #feminists
    Hareeba is losing his mind.

I love it
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Dr.Gonzo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3579

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Hareeba is losing his mind.

I love it
    If that's the case, Trump and all you tards have Obama, Hillary and MSM derangement syndrome. OHMDS

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    If that's the case, Trump and all you tards have Obama, Hillary and MSM derangement syndrome. OHMDS
    yeah secret deals to fund NK's nuclear program doesn't sit well with Americans.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4763

I know what it is...he promoted America....that's offensive to the left. How dare he wear a USA logo and offend the Mexicans in Texas.

Saw where he waved the Texas flag and people cheered but the media blasted it....that shows he gets it the Texas pride stuff. The damn stiletto scandal is unreal. She wore them to go from the White House to Marine 1 or AF 1 because she's a fashion pro and knew they'd have to pose for all those pictures on the way out then she put on shoes on the way. Who....fukking....cares!?

jt315

US Second Quarter GDP Revised Sharply Higher To 3.0%… Best In Two Years!

The second quarter GDP was revised sharply higher to 3.0%
    The initial estimate was 2.6%.

From a previous TGP report:

One of the main economic indicators of a robust economy is GDP (Gross Domestic Product). According the US Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA):
    GDP is one of the most comprehensive and closely watched economic statistics: It is used by the White House and Congress to prepare the Federal budget, by the Federal Reserve to formulate monetary policy, by Wall Street as an indicator of economic activity, and by the business community to prepare forecasts of economic performance that provide the basis for production, investment, and employment planning.

Yesterday the BEA released its analysis of second quarter 2017 GDP:
    Real gross domestic product increased at an annual rate of 2.6 percent in the second quarter of 2017 (table 1), according to the “advance” estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the first quarter, real GDP increased 1.2 percent, (revised up from the original 0.7 percent growth.)

Under President Trump the second quarter annual GDP growth rate nearly doubled the rate from the President’s first quarter. Also, according the BEA, the US GDP surpassed $19 Trillion for the first time in US history under President Trump.

More…

Barack Obama was the only U.S. president in history who did not deliver a single year of 3.0%+ economic growth.

Obama averaged less than 2% growth in his years in office.

According to Louis Woodhill, President Barack Obama left office with the fourth worst economic record in US history.

Assuming 2.67% RGDP growth for 2016, Obama will leave office having produced an average of 1.55% growth. This would place his presidency fourth from the bottom of the list of 39*, above only those of Herbert Hoover (-5.65%), Andrew Johnson (-0.70%) and Theodore Roosevelt (1.41%)

But all of that is changing under the leadership of President Trump. Employment numbers are improving, the stock market is at a record high and the GDP is climbing.

The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta forecast a 3.7 percent rate for the third quarter of 2017.

Thanks Obama
    Last edited by jt315; 08-30-17 at 11:35 AM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2829

We've heard a lot about how amazing this record setting hurricane and rainfall has been.
    We've heard a lot about how well the authorities and administration have been performing.
    But you'd be forgiven for thinking nobody has lost their lives, homes or businesses.

Well that's how it would seem if your only source of news is the false president.
    Surely he's made mention of the casualties, no?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2679

chico2663

while everyone is talking about his faithful there was double protesting. The dip shit was there too early but they were cheering him because they know f.e.m.a. is on the way. I do give him kudos for showing up but he will see difference in htn.

chico2663

nice that he is selling 40 hats in corpus christie

First ... 1042104310441045104610471048 ... Last