teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Maybe you should have told Trump to shut his damn mouth when he weighed in on sports. I think most sports champions in all sports the last 3 to 4 years told Trump to Fukk off and didn’t visit the White House to eat McDonalds.
    Politicians will politicize anything/everything, but I don't believe sports leagues should. Just my opinion.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i wouldn't wait 15 seconds to vote ever again but i'd wait 80 hours to punch the mustache off your obese moon face

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    Keith Obermann is for boycotting The Masters and spending no money on Georgia-based businesses.
    Thing is Keith is not relevant anymore.
    Even when he was relevant 25 years ago he wasn't really relevant.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Politicians will politicize anything/everything, but I don't believe sports leagues should. Just my opinion.
    NY and national sports writer Mike Lupica is the worst.
    Lupica goes out of his way like Dan Rather used to do and smear any republican.
    Not only that if Satan himself had a (D) next to his name he'd vote for him.

I wrote the NY Daily News once that his political opinions don't belong in the sports pages.
    If I want political opinions I'd read them in the op-ed pages. I wouldn't look for my box scores there, would I?

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    When is the last time that Republicans talked bad about gays and minorities. For fuks sake u fkin dumbass liberals and ur love for fkin trannies and the hate for white people is all that u fkin idiots ever talk about.
    I've not seen a politician make fun of blacks, but I guess that doesn't mean it hasn't happened? I don't know, man.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Have you ever been rejected for not having a license? I was always asked for a DL as well...and then I found out what happens when you don't have one-- not a damn thing. I was still able to vote.
    You could not vote in Georgia without a DL or ID. The DL has a bar code at the back. They scan it to see if you are registered to vote. If you are not registered to vote or there is an issue they will let you vote with a provisional ballot. The provisional ballot is not counted until it is officially certified.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

I've not seen a politician make fun of blacks, but I guess that doesn't mean it hasn't happened? I don't know, man.
    Maybe you don't pay attention to politics much. I try not to but I remember this because it was recent and Perdue ended up losing the runoff. I'm sure I could find a lot of making fun of minorities by politicians and it's usually Republicans. Just look up Iowa's Steve King.

Sen. David Perdue, R-Ga., drew swift backlash on Friday night after he deliberately mispronounced Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris' first name at a rally, adding several syllables as he drew laughs from the crowd.
    The senator's re-election campaign said the Republican senator had "simply mispronounced Senator Harris' name, and he didn't mean anything by it." Harris' press secretary rebuked the remarks as "incredibly racist" as members of the media poured cold water on the campaign's claim.

Here's this racist POS making fun of a young black kid that supported him.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You could not vote in Georgia without a DL or ID. The DL has a bar code at the back. They scan it to see if you are registered to vote. If you are not registered to vote or there is an issue they will let you vote with a provisional ballot. The provisional ballot is not counted until it is officially certified.
    Pavy - don't let the truth get in the way of Republican lies. They are going to die on that hill that somehow Dems don't want IDs, because they have to cheat to win? They know the real truth that Dems have the majority advantage and the only way they can win is by suppressing the vote and gerrymandering. They can't win fair and square because they've alienated most people. Hell, 70% of woman believe in a woman's right to choose but republicans are dying on that hill too.

stevenash

teecee

Stacey Abrams already said they can work around these new vote restricting laws. They will have to mobilize sooner and bring the voters to the polls sooner. They can email them food and drink vouchers that can use prior to waiting in line to vote. The buses that will be used to bring the voters to the polls will be supplied with food and water. As long as they drop off the voters 150 feet from the polls to bypass the new law destrictions.
    Who pays for all this?

teecee

Maybe you don't pay attention to politics much. I try not to but I remember this because it was recent and Perdue ended up losing the runoff. I'm sure I could find a lot of making fun of minorities by politicians and it's usually Republicans. Just look up Iowa's Steve King.

Sen. David Perdue, R-Ga., drew swift backlash on Friday night after he deliberately mispronounced Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris' first name at a rally, adding several syllables as he drew laughs from the crowd.
    The senator's re-election campaign said the Republican senator had "simply mispronounced Senator Harris' name, and he didn't mean anything by it." Harris' press secretary rebuked the remarks as "incredibly racist" as members of the media poured cold water on the campaign's claim.

Here's this racist POS making fun of a young black kid that supported him.

Is making fun of an individual's name inherently racist? I don't believe it's cut and dry that it is. I listened to the video and couldn't make out what the fu{k dude said.

teecee

Yes, I don't pay much attention to politics, bc politics is about the most insufferable subject I can think of. I believe a large majority of those affiliated with politics, are interested only in their own power and need to keep problems problems in order to maintain it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Sad when politics messes with sports. Ruins the game. No one wins.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

The fundraising pays. I already see ads on Facebook asking me to donate $10 to help the cause. Trump sells plastic cups on his website for $25. The ones you buy at Walmart for 99c.

teecee

The fundraising pays. I already see ads on Facebook asking me to donate $10 to help the cause. Trump sells plastic cups on his website for $25. The ones you buy at Walmart for 99c.
    Do the fundraisers slant Democrat? Are they aware of the leanings of those they intend to bribe? I just don't believe any politician is worried about making sure citizens have the opportunity to vote, unless the politicians believe they have something to gain from it.

Also, you'd have to be a damn fool to buy those cups from Trump and I'm not quite sure how it's related to the topic, but you know what they say about fools and money.
    Last edited by teecee; 04-03-21 at 07:11 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

The other day Biden had a fundraiser in Atlanta at the Ritz. The tickets were $10,000 per head. This is how politics work. Whoever spends the most wins. Trump spent his campaign money on TV ads telling Georgians Biden is old and demented. Biden gave his campaign money to Stacey Adam's and told her to register voters and make sure they vote and are not hungry and thirsty.

Guess who won? The best strategy always wins.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

teecee

The other day Biden had a fundraiser in Atlanta at the Ritz. The tickets were $10,000 per head. This is how politics work. Whoever spends the most wins. Trump spent his campaign money on TV ads telling Georgians Biden is old and demented. Biden gave his campaign money to Stacey Adam's and told her to register voters and make sure they vote and are not hungry and thirsty.

So she goes out and is discriminatory about who gets the food and water? Shouldn't she give it to voters? Not people who vote Democrat? You may not know the answer and that is fine. It smacks of bribery, which I don't believe is the correct thing to do. I don't care what political persuasion partakes in these types of acts, but I, personally, do not like it and I think it is detrimental to the sanctity of our political process. Things like this make me less likely to even consider participating in the future. FWIW, I have voted Democrat more often than not in Presidential elections.

stevenash

Both sides do this.

Bottom line is the hard core liberals will always vote up and down, no matter what.
    Conversely the hard core right will always vote the party line up and down, no matter what.

Here's a novel idea if both came together and shifted some after airing out all their issues with each other we might me on to something.
    I did, if I can anyone can.

One can only hope.

teecee

My first opportunity to vote came in 1996 and since then I have voted for Clinton, Gore, Kerry and Obama. But for awhile the left has been painting me and my type (straight white male) as bigoted, homophobic and privileged ad nauseam. Well, guess what? You lost a voter.

stevenash

My first opportunity to vote came in 1996 and since then I have voted for Clinton, Gore, Kerry and Obama. But for awhile the left has been painting me and my type (straight white male) as bigoted, homophobic and privileged ad nauseam. Well, guess what? You lost a voter.
    Clinton got a couple of things right.
    The other three were/are failures.

Thing about Clinton was though he had/has a lot of character flaws and issues.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

That doesn't really answer the question. I have also done the provo ballot thing; that happens when you are not registered. However, if you are registered and do not have a license or ID (all I can vouch for is my experience), you can on voting as long as your name is on the list.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

" If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black. "

straight up racist as fuk

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    That doesn't really answer the question. I have also done the provo ballot thing; that happens when you are not registered. However, if you are registered and do not have a license or ID (all I can vouch for is my experience), you can on voting as long as your name is on the list.
    Not in Georgia. You show up without a license or ID you can't vote. It's not gray. In fact you will not even be allowed to go pass the door as you have to fill in a form and sign it and the poll workers have to review your ID. Then if you pass the first door then you seen another poll worker with a computer were she takes your DL and scans it to see if you are eligible to vote and give you a vote card to put in the voting machine. It is impossible in Georgia to vote without an ID. If you pulled it off in November of 2020 keep it quiet as you would have been commiting fraud voting without an ID.

IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED TO VOTE AT PRECINCTS Georgia Annotated Code Section 21-2-417 requires identification at polls as follows:

(a) Each elector shall present proper identification to a poll worker at or prior to completion of a voter’s certificate at any polling place and prior to such person’s admission to theenclosed space at such polling place. Proper identification shall consist of any one of thefollowing:

1. A Georgia driver’s license which was properly issued by the appropriate state agency;

2. A valid identification card issued by a branch, department, agency or entity of the State of Georgia, any other state, of the United States authorized by law to issuepersonal identification, provided that such identification card contains a photograph ofthe elector;

3. A valid United States passport;

4. A valid employee identification card containing a photograph of the elector and issuedby any branch, department, agency, or entity of the United States government, thisstate, or any county, municipality, board, authority, or other entity of this state;

5. A valid United States military identification card, provided that such identification cardcontains a photograph of the elector; or6. A valid tribal identification card containing a photograph of the elector.

Any elector who registered for the first time in Georgia by mail, and did not provide identification at the time of registering, may provide one of the six (6) items of photo identification listed above, or for the elector’s first time voting, may provide one of the following forms of identification: copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document that shows the name and address of the elector.

Mac4Lyfe

So she goes out and is discriminatory about who gets the food and water? Shouldn't she give it to voters? Not people who vote Democrat? You may not know the answer and that is fine. It smacks of bribery, which I don't believe is the correct thing to do. I don't care what political persuasion partakes in these types of acts, but I, personally, do not like it and I think it is detrimental to the sanctity of our political process. Things like this make me less likely to even consider participating in the future. FWIW, I have voted Democrat more often than not in Presidential elections.
    Uh, anyone can get water and food. She does not just give it out to democrats. That’s the stupid shit Republicans do.

Mac4Lyfe

You are hard core republican. You can’t fool me. I voted for Obama, yeh, yeh. All you liars saying you voted for Obama, he would have had 150 million votes.

teecee

You are hard core republican. You can’t fool me. I voted for Obama, yeh, yeh. All you liars saying you voted for Obama, he would have had 150 million votes.
    Believe me, or don't, it's really your choice. I chose to not vote this round. Too much divisiveness these days. Try to not be part of the problem.

Mac4Lyfe

What dem painted you a bigot, a homophobe and privileged? Biden told you that? Sounds like you’re guilty as charged.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3545

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    " If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black. "

straight up racist as fuk
    Poor kids are just as smart as white kids.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 04-03-21 at 10:28 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Poor kids are just as smart as white kids.
    Yep. And Stupid Ignorant Racist Liberals like Mac just eat it up like candy.

teecee

Uh, anyone can get water and food. She does not just give it out to democrats. That’s the stupid shit Republicans do.
    I don't know if Pavy is correct or not, but his post specifically stated that Biden told Stacey Adams to use campaign money to register voters and make sure they are not hungry. Does that sound like trying to buy votes, or is that just normal behavior? I don't generally see politicians do these types of things,, unless they want a return on their investment. Have a hard time believing they do these things out of the goodness of their heart.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Yep. And Stupid Ignorant Racist Liberals like Mac just eat it up like candy.
    You got that right they eat it up with a spoon.

No different then the stupid racist Liberal Canadians that stuck up for Justin Trudeau when he wore black face at parties.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    You got that right they eat it up with a spoon.

No different then the stupid racist Liberal Canadians that stuck up for Justin Trudeau when he wore black face at parties.
    A lot of the people that live around me are black, and all I want is for them to thrive in their lives and have everything that I have, even though that isn't much. Fukking Democrats want to keep lying to them, andkeep them in the Hellhole that they are in just keep getting their votes. Doesn't make sense.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    A lot of the people that live around me are black, and all I want is for them to thrive in their lives and have everything that I have, even though that isn't much. Fukking Democrats want to keep lying to them, andkeep them in the Hellhole that they are in just keep getting their votes. Doesn't make sense.
    I hear you dude unlike these racist clowns you don't want to treat people differently, you want to treat them as actual equals.

It's through decades of brain washing dude. You have race pimps like Jessie Jackson that get rich off fake racism.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 04-03-21 at 10:55 PM.

Kermit

You keep mentioning this bullshit but you refuse to post a link. Don't post shit unless you can back it up with facts instead of hearsay. You also keep saying that Dems think minorities are not competent and stupid. Yet, minorities do not trust your kind and the shit that you and repubs are selling. You just making up shit about Biden to serve your own ego. Most minorities know who the real enemy is. The homophobic, racist, make fun of everyone that's not like them Repugnantcans. Maybe if your party was more upfront and honest, you could gain more minorities. But, it will never happen because all you can do is poke fun at their expense.
    What a fukkin' garbage human being we have right here, This guy supports a shit-for-brains imbecile who fathered a coked out son who fukked his dead brother's wife and who flat out tells blacks that they are too stupid to accomplish simple tasks like use the internet and get a Legal ID.

Mac, guys like you are what is killing the country. But please do go on about the white supremacy that is the real problem.

Maybe, just maybe, that white supremacist is you. You just don't realize it.

First ... 45678910 ... Last