terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2428

Water or no water, still waiting on explaination on how this is a political party dispute. I am not affiliated with any party personally.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave terpkeg 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Typical libs. They pass a law to combat election fraud and automatically it's RASCiST. So sick of these idiots. Somebody please tell me where in the law it states blacks can't vote? This country is getting more stupid by the day by these idiots that somehow got elected by cheating.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Read the whole thing. This is about giving shit trying to persuade people to vote a specific way.
    Why do you think the word "Gifts" is included in there?
    Reading is fundamental. What do you think giving someone a drink is?

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I feel 1000% confident there was no more voter fraud in the 2020 election than there was in the 2016 election.

I also think it’s a beyond terrible idea for MLB to get involved in politics

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Typical libs. They pass a law to combat election fraud and automatically it's RASCiST. So sick of these idiots. Somebody please tell me where in the law it states blacks can't vote? This country is getting more stupid by the day by these idiots that somehow got elected by cheating.
    The lib news channels are all crying about water and closing at 5pm when neither is even true.

It is way more about sports hating the GOP and Trump supporters than the actual law.

They think they are punishing us when in fact the only people they hurt are themselves and the people in Atlanta

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

The Georgia State Legislature should kick the Braves out of Atlanta and the state.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Maybe you should have told Trump to shut his damn mouth when he weighed in on sports. I think most sports champions in all sports the last 3 to 4 years told Trump to Fukk off and didn’t visit the White House to eat McDonalds.
    Your post is a perfect example of why I hate politics. You just assumed I like Trump. I do not.

I have to say this now because the other side will now attack me thinking I like Biden. I don’t like Biden either.

I was just stating objective facts but you couldn’t handle it because you’re talking out of emotion.

It’s stupid to mix politics and sports. Sports are for entertainment. If I want to watch politics, I would go watch CSPAN. Obviously people and corporations can say what they want or make their own business decisions. Just don’t expect fans to keep showing up.

Imagine a world in which we start cancelling everything we disagree with. We wouldn’t have anything left.

Atlanta is a liberal city. Georgia voted blue. The MLB is hurting people who have nothing to do with the decision. To me, that is a dumb move.

Are we going to move the game to New York where we have Cuomo? What a joke.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Georgia makes cheating harder; cheaters then cry. You guys are outing yourselves.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Wrongside 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    I feel 1000% confident there was no more voter fraud in the 2020 election than there was in the 2016 election.

I also think it’s a beyond terrible idea for MLB to get involved in politics
    Weird first statement. I mean file that under, 'I guess if it makes you feel better.'... I am 1000% certain that girl on the bus wanted me...jut nonsensical.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Georgia makes cheating harder; cheaters then cry. You guys are outing yourselves.
    This basically sums up the issue - Well said!

Mac4Lyfe

No they don’t. They make voting harder by making people wait hours in line. Now they don’t want them to eat or drink. Then they want to limit the hours that you can vote. What kind of bullshit is that? There was no cheating. Republicans lost. They are going to lose again because they don’t have an actual platform that makes sense. Outlaw gambling, outlaw abortion, outlaw marijuana, talk down and make fun of gays, lesbians, transgenders and minorities, especially, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Muslims, Indians, etc., instead of reaching out to them. That’s a real winning formula. I am totally shocked how stupid the Republican Party has become.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Your post is a perfect example of why I hate politics. You just assumed I like Trump. I do not.

I have to say this now because the other side will now attack me thinking I like Biden. I don’t like Biden either.

I was just stating objective facts but you couldn’t handle it because you’re talking out of emotion.

It’s stupid to mix politics and sports. Sports are for entertainment. If I want to watch politics, I would go watch CSPAN. Obviously people and corporations can say what they want or make their own business decisions. Just don’t expect fans to keep showing up.

Imagine a world in which we start cancelling everything we disagree with. We wouldn’t have anything left.

Atlanta is a liberal city. Georgia voted blue. The MLB is hurting people who have nothing to do with the decision. To me, that is a dumb move.

I didn’t assume you liked Trump. I mentioned Trump because every time someone says sports should not intersect politics, they refuse to admit that Trump interjected most of what we’ve seen the last 4 years. He used sports to spew his false outrage and his base is still eating up today. Sports and politics have always intersected. Jessie Owens sprinting across the finish line was a huge Fukk you to Adolph Hitler. Muhammad Ali throwing his gold medal in the Ohio river was another political statement. I am for certain that many at SBR would be cursing Juan Carlos and Tommie Smith if they were living back then. SBR resident racists would say, how dare they raise a black fist. Shut up and run. You may not like what MLB is doing but history will always be on the side of what’s right.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    Water or no water, still waiting on explaination on how this is a political party dispute. I am not affiliated with any party personally.
    You are in the wrong thread, now it is just die hard people that want to blame everything on everyone else. Just go back to what you were doing before. It will now become "woes as me" bullshit. Mac and others now writing novels about how hard their life is and growing up with this kid and that kid. How Trump messed their life up some much they can never recover, blah blah blah. A bunch of bullshit. Saloon this fukin shit.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Under the guy Mac is obsessed with Trump and about as straight as ronald takes it in the ass every thread

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Under the guy Mac is obsessed with Trump and about as straight as ronald takes it in the ass every thread
    Ya, we know, booya already pointed it out. He might as well write a fukin book. Three years from now everything will still be Trumps fault even in the later years of Bidens office. It is the same shit every time.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave unde0087 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BOA12 gave unde0087 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

LOL @ cawksuckers arguing over sports locations and taking shots at the same time: Stop watching, stop caring, smash in your TV, smash your cellphone, smash a libtards face in, and start living your lives.

Last edited by hehfest; 04-03-21 at 04:42 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mussonlini

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Fester gets it

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Weird first statement. I mean file that under, 'I guess if it makes you feel better.'... I am 1000% certain that girl on the bus wanted me...jut nonsensical.
    Why is it nonsensical?

Because you disagree with me?

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    No they don’t. They make voting harder by making people wait hours in line. Now they don’t want them to eat or drink. Then they want to limit the hours that you can vote. What kind of bullshit is that? There was no cheating. Republicans lost. They are going to lose again because they don’t have an actual platform that makes sense. Outlaw gambling, outlaw abortion, outlaw marijuana, talk down and make fun of gays, lesbians, transgenders and minorities, especially, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Muslims, Indians, etc., instead of reaching out to them. That’s a real winning formula. I am totally shocked how stupid the Republican Party has become.
    When is the last time that Republicans talked bad about gays and minorities. For fuks sake u fkin dumbass liberals and ur love for fkin trannies and the hate for white people is all that u fkin idiots ever talk about.

Clutchut12

Nothing is ever goin to change unless the Republican Party starts fighting back. Quit watching this fkin sport, quit drinking that piss water Coke. Get a fkin life and get off Twitter and Facebook. Hit these fkers in their pockets and they will quit whining about every single fkin thing in life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19139

MLB is basically saying minorities don't know how to go down to the DMV. That seems insulting. None of them have a problem forcing a vaccine passport that would be used to ID.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Why don't they just kick the Braves out of Baseball? There really isn't any point in playing any games in Georgia any more is there? Oh, that's right. The MLB is going to lose ALL of that money, only try and make it look like they care.

Didn't these Liberal bitches already pull this shit in North Carolina over them trying to keep men out of the women's bathroom?
    Try and look like they care? Reality. Conservative whores/New Conferadcy USA, not looking good, AGAIN.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    This basically sums up the issue - Well said!
    Hows livin' in Alabama North? In Madison, not allowed to love the governor. U guys are next on the list, Red man.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Nothing is ever goin to change unless the Republican Party starts fighting back. Quit watching this fkin sport, quit drinking that piss water Coke. Get a fkin life and get off Twitter and Facebook. Hit these fkers in their pockets and they will quit whining about every single fkin thing in life.
    Thought U guys, already stopped supporting the NBA, NFL?

BOA12

When is the last time that Republicans talked bad about gays and minorities. For fuks sake u fkin dumbass liberals and ur love for fkin trannies and the hate for white people is all that u fkin idiots ever talk about.
    That's your take?So I hate myself?The New Confederacy, white supremacist MEN.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Thought U guys, already stopped supporting the NBA, NFL?
    People have and look at the ratings and if it continues they will learn. Look at the nba this year no more of that BLM bullshit spread all over the floor.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

When you go to the circus expect to see clowns.

Clutchut12

That's your take?So I hate myself?The New Confederacy, white supremacist MEN.
    You white libs are a bunch of Cucks. Everything is racist, everyone hates gays and trannies. God live your life nobody cares about that shit. Blacks Whites Asians Hispanics their are racist in all groups you dipshits can’t see it. Walk your liberal honkey ass down in any inner city like Compton and Harlem and anywhere else in this country and let’s see if they welcome you with open arms.I guess only whites and republicans are racist. Gtfo

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

GA Republicans R hurting people, know disrespect. What was the problem in GA last election? Oh, yeah, wrong Color got elected. Shame, shame. Nothing cancelled here,problem solved. Remeber when hank Aaron was going to break Ruth's home Run record? Death threats, from the same mindset. Know fukin, disrespect.
    Last edited by BOA12; 04-03-21 at 09:42 AM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Georgia gqp making sure they stay in power by alienating businesses and staying a welfare state.

trumptards
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevenash

BOA12

People have and look at the ratings and if it continues they will learn. Look at the nba this year no more of that BLM bullshit spread all over the floor.
    Boycotting works; though some good old boyz, could take a bottom line hit. Good job, keep it up.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You Trumptards keep talking about stolen election in 2020 (with rigging of the voting machines which does not solve the ID issue if hacking can be done so easily) but let me remind you what the voting ID laws were in Georgia in November 2020:

IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED TO VOTE AT PRECINCTS Georgia Annotated Code Section 21-2-417 requires identification at polls as follows:

(a) Each elector shall present proper identification to a poll worker at or prior to completion of a voter’s certificate at any polling place and prior to such person’s admission to theenclosed space at such polling place. Proper identification shall consist of any one of thefollowing:

1. A Georgia driver’s license which was properly issued by the appropriate state agency;

2. A valid identification card issued by a branch, department, agency or entity of the State of Georgia, any other state, of the United States authorized by law to issuepersonal identification, provided that such identification card contains a photograph ofthe elector;

3. A valid United States passport;

4. A valid employee identification card containing a photograph of the elector and issuedby any branch, department, agency, or entity of the United States government, thisstate, or any county, municipality, board, authority, or other entity of this state;

5. A valid United States military identification card, provided that such identification cardcontains a photograph of the elector; or6. A valid tribal identification card containing a photograph of the elector.

Any elector who registered for the first time in Georgia by mail, and did not provide identification at the time of registering, may provide one of the six (6) items of photo identification listed above, or for the elector’s first time voting, may provide one of the following forms of identification: copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document that shows the name and address of the elector.
    Now tell us again why the new law requires to show ID but the old one didn't?
    Last edited by pavyracer; 04-03-21 at 01:05 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You Trumptards keep talking about stolen election in 2020 (with rigging of the voting machines which does not solve the ID issue if hacking can be done so easily) but let me remind you what the voting ID laws where in Georgia in November 2020:

Now tell us again why the new law requires to show ID but the old one didn't?
    playing dumb again I see.

First ... 2345678 ... Last