Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Add it to NFL and NBA. Good/bad things, happen in 3's.
    What's happening is not good

It's causing more division

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    What's happening is not good

It's causing more division
    I agree. With trump on temporary public service hiatus, what's America to do? Had trump Won this wouldn't even be an issue for GA/MLB. Blame the guy, who killed suburban white children along W/inner city kids, mishandling, out Right lying, about a World Wide Pandemic. Blame, of course, is relative. out Hman, I know, being Moderate, tough duty. That's because, you do care, you aren't an asshole. Been there, done that.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Tell me, what incentive is there for Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, or whoever to end racism? If racism ceased to exist, they'd be out of a job. Best for them to continue to push the narrative that the U.S. is a racist country. I mean hey, they've got to eat.
    Exactly what I'm saying dude, there is no reason for them to stop they get rich off making certain black people feel sorry for themselves. Same two guys that you'll see living amongst posh white people.
    Have a good one mate.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 04-04-21 at 09:07 AM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    An act of MLB spelled backwards
    I haven't watched one second of the NBA since they painted BLM (domestic terrorist) on their courts.

I am done with MLB

I almost lost NHL and NFL. They pushed the envelope. Especially NFL.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

So they're taking away jobs from their citizens (who are mostly black) because needing an ID to vote is a apparently racist??!

Interesting stuff here

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    So they're taking away jobs from their citizens (who are mostly black) because needing an ID to vote is a apparently racist??!

Interesting stuff here
    Should requiring an ID to purchase cigarettes or alcohol be considered racist? Surely people can come up with $25 every few years to purchase an ID, right? If you cannot, you are not (for the majority of us) a contributor to society. If you choose to not contribute, then you shouldn't be voting anyway, imo.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

The fact that this stuff is even debatable seems absurd to me.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post

Interesting stuff here
    these people are stupid. no other way to say it.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-04-21 at 09:34 AM.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    these people are stupid. no other way to say it.
    Very stupid people.

You need an ID to buy liquor but you don't need ID to vote here in America now. Think about that? Now it's labelled as being racist if you disagree, Jim Crow!!.. Lol. Loony left.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

This whole thing is ridiculous lol everything is racist these days lol give me a break

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

2010 Georgia Code
    TITLE 21 - ELECTIONS
    CHAPTER 2 - ELECTIONS AND PRIMARIES GENERALLY
    ARTICLE 11 - PREPARATION FOR AND CONDUCT OF PRIMARIES AND ELECTIONS
    PART 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
    § 21-2-417.1 - Voter identification card

O.C.G.A. 21-2-417.1 (2010)
    21-2-417.1. Voter identification card

(a) Each county board of registrars shall provide at least one place in the county at which it shall accept applications for and issue Georgia voter identification cards to registered Georgia electors which shall under state law be valid only for purposes of voter identification under Code Section 21-2-417 and available only to registered electors of this state. No fee shall be charged or collected for the application for or issuance of a Georgia voter identification card.

(b) No person shall be eligible for a Georgia voter identification card if such person has a valid unexpired driver's license or identification card issued under Code Section 40-5-100.

(c) The Georgia voter identification card shall be captioned "GEORGIA VOTER IDENTIFICATION CARD" and shall contain a prominent statement that under Georgia law it is valid only as identification for voting purposes. The Georgia voter identification card shall be laminated, shall contain a digital color photograph of the applicant, and shall include the following information:

(1) Full legal name;

(2) Address of residence;

(3) Birth date;

(4) Date identification card was issued;

(5) Sex;

(6) Height;

(7) Weight;

(8) Eye color;

(9) County where the identification card was issued including a county number to be assigned for each county by the Secretary of State; and

(10) Such other information or identification as required by rule of the State Election Board.

(d) The application for a Georgia voter identification card shall elicit the information required under subsection (c) of this Code section and such other information as may be required by rule of the State Election Board. The application shall be signed and sworn to by the applicant and any falsification or fraud in the making of the application shall constitute a felony offense under Code Section 16-10-71, relating to the offense of false swearing.

(e) The board of registrars shall require presentation and verification of the following information before issuing a Georgia voter identification card to a person:

(1) A photo identity document, except that a nonphoto identity document is acceptable if it includes both the person's full legal name and date of birth;

(2) Documentation showing the person's date of birth;

(3) Evidence that the person is registered to vote in this state; and

(4) Documentation showing the person's name and address of principal residence.

(f) A Georgia voter identification card shall remain valid so long as a person resides at the same address and remains qualified to vote. It shall be the duty of a person who moves his or her residence within the State of Georgia to surrender his or her card to the board of registrars of the county of his or her new residence; and such person may after such surrender apply for and receive a new card if such person is otherwise eligible under this Code section. It shall be the duty of a person who moves his or her residence outside the State of Georgia or who ceases to be qualified to vote to surrender his or her card to the board of registrars by which it was issued.

(g) The Secretary of State shall provide each county board of registrars with the necessary equipment, forms, supplies, and training for the production of the Georgia voter identification cards and shall maintain such equipment.

(h) Without in any way limiting the authority of the Secretary of State under subsection (g) of this Code section, the State Election Board shall adopt rules and regulations for the administration of this Code section and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, such rules and regulations may further define or prescribe the types of documentation required under subsection (e) of this Code section.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You need tight voting laws everywhere

It is pretty obvious Dems played games in voting with printed ballots

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Let's pull the Allstar game from a city that votes over 70% Democrat, has a majority black population with many black owned businesses that would benefit from the event.

So who is the woke cancel culture hurting here again?

It will be interesting to see what city they move the game to and if that city has the same voting laws.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Can someone please explain to me why this is controversial? I honestly don't understand. Please dumb it down so I can understand how requiring ID to vote is bad.
    The issue has NOTHING to do with requiring an ID. Why are you dummies continuously mentioning this like you’re a toddler. Go research what Republicans are actually doing in the majority of states. They are deflecting by tricking their brainless tribe into thinking it’s about an ID. You can’t all be this dumb. Y’all are just disengenuous.

DwightShrute

The Georgia Republican Party is booting Coca-Cola from state legislative offices after the soda giant deliberately misled the public about Georgia’s new voter integrity law.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Let's pull the Allstar game from a city that votes over 70% Democrat, has a majority black population with many black owned businesses that would benefit from the event.
    So who is the woke cancel culture hurting here again?
    It will be interesting to see what city they move the game to and if that city has the same voting laws.
    They are certainly hurting you because you are triggered and crying like a baby. Wah, wah, why don’t they protest the way Kermit would like them to protest? Because you are a buffoon. Of course they’d never listen to you. Plus you wouldn’t know how to protest if your life depended on it. Your protest is on the keyboard you use at the public library. Yeah, let’s listen to your broke, stimulus begging ass.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The issue has NOTHING to do with requiring an ID. Why are you dummies continuously mentioning this like you’re a toddler. Go research what Republicans are actually doing in the majority of states. They are deflecting by tricking their brainless tribe into thinking it’s about an ID. You can’t all be this dumb. Y’all are just disengenuous.
    Mac, U have any info on that Texas group, True The Vote, who can challenge any vote in GA?

Mac4Lyfe

The Georgia Republican Party is booting Coca-Cola from state legislative offices after the soda giant deliberately misled the public about Georgia’s new voter integrity law.
    Which is it? Voter ID or voter integrity? Keep moving the goal posts.

let’s see... Fake ass politicians vs Coke. I already know who wins this one. Stick to losers Dwight.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Which is it? Voter ID or voter integrity? Keep moving the goal posts.

let’s see... Fake ass politicians vs Coke. I already know who wins this one. Stick to losers Dwight.
    they go hand in hand. Duh!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Mac, U have any info on that Texas group, True The Vote, who can challenge any vote in GA?
    A bunch of Trump cult members. Thinking they have the right to dispute Georgia elections from Texas. These nuts think they represent the constitution when they are trying to abolish it. They got absolutely nowhere and was laughed at in court.

but GA gop are trying to do the same thing. They want to be able to overturn an election if they don’t like the results. And they think that’s constitutional. Actually they know it’s not but don’t care as long as they have control.

Mac4Lyfe

they go hand in hand. Duh!
    Then show where Dems do not want people to show ID? Don’t talk about it, be about it. Jokes on you. Now go back in your hole because you won’t find or post anything.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Very stupid people.
    You need an ID to buy liquor but you don't need ID to vote here in America now. Think about that? Now it's labelled as being racist if you disagree, Jim Crow!!.. Lol. Loony left.
    put up or shut up. Please show everyone what Dems do not want people to show ID? We’re all waiting for that list of despicable Dems who are trying to cheat.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Should requiring an ID to purchase cigarettes or alcohol be considered racist? Surely people can come up with $25 every few years to purchase an ID, right? If you cannot, you are not (for the majority of us) a contributor to society. If you choose to not contribute, then you shouldn't be voting anyway, imo.
    I’m waiting for one of you clowns to show all of us where the Dems do not want people to show ID. Just the facts mam.

Mac4Lyfe

Dwight and Jibbby struggling to find facts on the inter web. So what will they do next? Deflect, change the subject or post a stupid meme???

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

I haven't watched one second of the NBA since they painted BLM (domestic terrorist) on their courts.

I am done with MLB

I almost lost NHL and NFL. They pushed the envelope. Especially NFL.
    They don’t want you as a fan. Leave and don’t watch. Nobody wants you anywhere.

DwightShrute

I’m waiting for one of you clowns to show all of us where the Dems do not want people to show ID. Just the facts mam.
    I post facts and you hate that.

Mac4Lyfe

Dwight doesn’t even live in the US and he’s calling BLM domestic terrorist? That’s like me calling Isis my local grocer. Dwight, you know shit about our country but what you watch on tv.

also, answer the damn question. What dems do not want voter IDs?

Mac4Lyfe

Then post it you fukking liar.

Mac4Lyfe

All you post are memes. You don’t know facts from fiction. You are a clown show. You have no shame. You just made lying claims and you can’t back it up. Lying Dwight. Lying Duhwhite!

Mac4Lyfe

Duhwhite, still struggling to find some facts, any facts.... so here comes another lie or meme. Wait for it.

First ... 6789101112 Last