Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Mixing sports and politics is a great way to lose fans and hurt your bottom line.You're basically penalizing the city of Atlanta over something they had no control over.
    Maybe you should have told Trump to shut his damn mouth when he weighed in on sports. I think most sports champions in all sports the last 3 to 4 years told Trump to Fukk off and didn’t visit the White House to eat McDonalds.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    This should have been the first and last post of this thread. Guy has summed it up perfectly.
    You guys would have been the first guys triggered by Muhammad Ali, and Tommy Smith raising his fist. You never change. There is a place for all your types and it is hot, hot, hot.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Oh look, you paid for a little black girls candy. You probably tried to finger her too. You’re old and a pedophile.
    If anyone smells sweaty cawk, don't be alarmed, it's just Mac farting in here.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Maybe you should have told Trump to shut his damn mouth when he weighed in on sports. I think most sports champions in all sports the last 3 to 4 years told Trump to Fukk off and didn’t visit the White House to eat McDonalds.
    Trump is gone...you can take his dikk out of your mouth now
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Booya711 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit

And you Trumptards still can’t prove that Dems don’t want IDs. Lies, lies and more lies. Just like your lord and savior Trump and his father, the devil. Lying bitches.
    Then what are they crying about?

Not getting water while waiting? -BULLSHIT

Now being allowed to vote after 5 PM? - BULLSHIT

Your shit-for-brains President has you brainwashed.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Mac is just like Joy Behar. He loves those old dried up Liberal bitches who are infatuated with Trump.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    When I drove to Pittsburgh to pick up my Pirate's tickets last year, I had to show my ID. Can you believe that?
    Dumb Kermit believing Dwights memes, hook, line and sinker. Trump cult will believe anything. You spent your stimulus check yet? Oh, I forgot, you’re trying to pick up girls with candy.

Mac4Lyfe

I love to gloat how bad Trump was as a president because it’s true and it annoys the Fukk out of you because he is your God. You go through physical convulsions when people bash your deity. It’s funny as hell to see you squirm and jump over a con man.

Have you accepted that Trump is gone? Have you accepted that he is a 1 term loser who lost by millions of votes in places where gop senators won. The masses gave you and Trump the middle finger. Your tears are delicious. More crying please.

Mac4Lyfe

Then what are they crying about?
    Not getting water while waiting? -BULLSHIT
    Now being allowed to vote after 5 PM? - BULLSHIT
    Your shit-for-brains President has you brainwashed.
    You don’t think people should be allowed food and water, especially when foul gop had people waiting 10 hours in line to vote? You don’t think it’s foul to close polls early when people work a late shift? It should be easier to vote, with a lot of options, not few. I see nothing about IDs but of course you want to deflect like most repugnicans. Your deceit and foul play will only bite you in the ass. Instead of finding ways to get less people to vote by passing laws in the middle of the night, why not try to expand your dwindling base? Dummies...

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Pro sports leagues are now globalist, anti-white, and anti-american. They're trying to subdue and replace americans with open borders and global control. Phuck all of them.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

SECTION 33. Said chapter is further amended by revising subsections (a) and (e) of Code Section 21-2-414, relating to

restrictions on campaign activities and public opinion polling within the vicinity of a polling place, cellular phone use prohibited,

prohibition of candidates from entering certain polling places, and penalty, as follows: "(a) No person shall solicit votes in any manner

or by any means or method, nor shall any person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give,

or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector, nor shall any person solicit

signatures for any petition, nor shall any person, other than election officials discharging their duties, establish or set up any tables or

booths on any day in which ballots are being cast: (1) Within 150 feet of the outer edge of any building within which a polling place is

established; (2) Within any polling place; or21 SB 202/APS. B. 202- 74 (3) Within 25 feet of any voter standing in line to vote

at any polling place.

Kermit

You don’t think people should be allowed food and water, especially when foul gop had people waiting 10 hours in line to vote? You don’t think it’s foul to close polls early when people work a late shift? It should be easier to vote, with a lot of options, not few. I see nothing about IDs but of course you want to deflect like most repugnicans. Your deceit and foul play will only bite you in the ass. Instead of finding ways to get less people to vote by passing laws in the middle of the night, why not try to expand your dwindling base? Dummies...

It was a lie Mac. A lie. Even your shit-for-brains President got called out on the lie.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    SECTION 33. Said chapter is further amended by revising subsections (a) and (e) of Code Section 21-2-414, relating to

restrictions on campaign activities and public opinion polling within the vicinity of a polling place, cellular phone use prohibited,

prohibition of candidates from entering certain polling places, and penalty, as follows: "(a) No person shall solicit votes in any manner

or by any means or method, nor shall any person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give,

or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector, nor shall any person solicit

signatures for any petition, nor shall any person, other than election officials discharging their duties, establish or set up any tables or

booths on any day in which ballots are being cast: (1) Within 150 feet of the outer edge of any building within which a polling place is

established; (2) Within any polling place; or21 SB 202/APS. B. 202- 74 (3) Within 25 feet of any voter standing in line to vote

at any polling place.

Read the whole thing. This is about giving shit trying to persuade people to vote a specific way.

Why do you think the word "Gifts" is included in there?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I read the whole thing. You keep saying that Biden lied about food and drink not allowed. It's there. He is not lying.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

I read the whole thing. You keep saying that Biden lied about food and drink not allowed. It's there. He is not lying.
    yes he is lying.

You cannot dress up wearing MAGA hats or Biden Shirts, handing out food or drinks. You know, to influence someone's vote. How this wasn't already a law is amazing. No political influence group can provided food, water , gifts or hand jobs to those waiting in line to vote. The voting location can provided water for people to walk up to and drink.

Things you can do while waiting in line to vote:

- drink your own water that you brought with you
    - eat food that you brought with you
    - order food from anywhere you wish and have it delivered to you while you are in line. Order Dominos. Whatever.
    - You can run across the street to the 7/11, buy food and drinks, take it back with you to the line up and eat it while waiting in line.

Maybe you read it. You just don't understand English.

The law reads: “No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method...or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector.”

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Why stop there? The Hawks and Braves should be forced to relocate as well. Just bury that fukking state in the ground....I mean Pavy lives there so it has to be trash anyway
    Trying to move the Masters as well! GL with that one...

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    It baffles me why these leagues/ big companies get involved in politics. Just a horrible decision from a business stand point. You are alienating half the country each time.

Jordan said it best “ Republicans buy shoes also”
    As Zlatan said, sport should unite. Stay in lane.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    yes he is lying.

You cannot dress up wearing MAGA hats or Biden Shirts, handing out food or drinks. You know, to influence someone's vote. How this wasn't already a law is amazing. No political influence group can provided food, water , gifts or hand jobs to those waiting in line to vote. The voting location can provided water for people to walk up to and drink.

Things you can do while waiting in line to vote:

- drink your own water that you brought with you
    - eat food that you brought with you
    - order food from anywhere you wish and have it delivered to you while you are in line. Order Dominos. Whatever.
    - You can run across the street to the 7/11, buy food and drinks, take it back with you to the line up and eat it while waiting in line.

Maybe you read it. You just don't understand English.

The law reads: “No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method...or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector.”
    Not rocket science! Better yet, eat and drink before you go. Who needs food and drink to "survive" a voting line!

terpkeg

How does this law apply to one political party over another?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    It doesn't.

The racist Democrats just think that black people are not intelligent enough to know how to get Identification.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lol check any left city full of junkies robbing everything needles and garbage everywhere

Kermit

Why don't they just kick the Braves out of Baseball? There really isn't any point in playing any games in Georgia any more is there? Oh, that's right. The MLB is going to lose ALL of that money, only try and make it look like they care.

Didn't these Liberal bitches already pull this shit in North Carolina over them trying to keep men out of the women's bathroom?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    it doesn't.

It says if you want a absentee ballot sent to your home, send it back along with your ID info. Like a diver's license or whatever. Everyone has some kind of ID. I mean, who doesn't?

DwightShrute

Why don't they just kick the Braves out of Baseball? There really isn't any point in playing any games in Georgia any more is there?

Didn't these Liberal bitches already pull this shit in North Carolina over them trying to keep men out of the women's bathroom?
    imagine if your buddy leaves you a ticket for the all-star game at WILL CALL. You show up and you didn't bring your ID. What are the chances the ticket agent gives you your ticket?

terpkeg

it doesn't.

It says if you want a absentee ballot sent to your home, send it back along with your ID info. Like a diver's license or whatever. Everyone has some kind of ID. I mean, who doesn't?
    At first glance I agree. But a lot of people seem to be taking a different position so I'm looking for some here to articulate it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

When the people wanted to vote Trump out of office they formed long lines. You can't stop the will of the people to vote:

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

that seems very petty no water or food people standing in line

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    that seems very petty no water or food people standing in line
    Ya. How would people survive?

Maybe they can have Golden Coral sponsor voting day. Put out a huge buffet with a soda section. Maybe even a soft ice cream station. Maybe set up a couple large screens playing your favorite movies. Popcorn?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Ya. How would people survive?

Maybe they can have Golden Coral sponsor voting day. Put out a huge buffet with a soda section. Maybe even a soft ice cream station. Maybe set up a couple large screens playing your favorite movies. Popcorn?
    ur not even from the usa, ur the most pathetic poster on sbr, u don't even gamble yet u have 77,443 post on a sports betting forum

pilebuck13

Lol so give them bottles of water lol what a joke

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Lol so give them bottles of water lol what a joke
    You can't give them water bottles. It's a felony with new voting law they just passed.

pilebuck13

You can't give them water bottles. It's a felony with new voting law they just passed.
    I mean it was kinda a joke if water bottles stops someone from voting then come on man everyone can access water it’s not hard

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    ur not even from the usa, ur the most pathetic poster on sbr, u don't even gamble yet u have 77,443 post on a sports betting forum
    I gamble more than most people. I am good at it also. Haha.

u have 40,333 post on a sports betting forum. You post more than I do per year.

DwightShrute

You are lying again.

Georgia HB 531 has a section that prohibits "any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector." Such giveaways will be banned within 150 feet of a building where people are voting, within any polling place or within 25 feet of any voter standing in line.
    The bill would make a violation a misdemeanor that carries a maximum fine of $1,000 and maximum imprisonment of up to one year in jail.

you can have a water station filled with water for anyone to use if they need to.

what year is this? Everyone has access to water. Bring some with you? You are there to vote. Its been done like that forever. If you don't like it, don't vote or send request a absentee ballot and include your ID.

First 1234567 ... Last