MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This code is why we stand and put our hands on our hearts...

So now you are admitting that the rule does not apply to the real world today. Then why are you triggered about people taking a knee? Why don't you lighten up?

You can't argue the Truth!!!
    WTF are you talking about?
    I'm not "triggered" about shit.....Read my past posts if you want, I've said from the start that people can kneel if they choose to. It doesn't bother me at all if people wanna do something dumb that doesn't solve one thing, that's on them

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    WTF are you talking about?
    I'm not "triggered" about shit.....Read my past posts if you want, I've said from the start that people can kneel if they choose to. It doesn't bother me at all if people wanna do something dumb that doesn't solve one thing, that's on them
    You are triggered by so called dumb people doing something that you think doesn't solve one thing.

Yet you are not triggered when someone wears the flag or sells it for profit, even thought it is clearly disrespectful according to the flag code, which you conveniently think is old, outdated and silly when it fits your narrative. Blacks = dumb, Flag code = silly. White people wearing the flag or selling flag related items = no problem for you because blacks and code are both dumb.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Mac looking to fight lately.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave TheMoneyShot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Mac looking to fight lately.
    I'm speaking truth which is irrefutable and knowledge which confuses the simple.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

dude your not going to teach or change these guys minds. A lot of haters here.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    dude your not going to teach or change these guys minds. A lot of haters here.
    pathological liar who cannot keep all his stories straight. just created a son who is defying him about playing football. was such a great football player himself coach just had to put him back in a game after an alleged concussion. wonder what year that was. spends the whole day now researching the flag code instead of assembling his navy seal boat. meanwhile the dozens of people he knows affected by the hurricanes all over the southern hemisphere who he could help with all his pertinent advice get ignored.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    pathological liar who cannot keep all his stories straight. just created a son who is defying him about playing football. was such a great football player himself coach just had to put him back in a game after an alleged concussion. wonder what year that was. spends the whole day now researching the flag code instead of assembling his navy seal boat. meanwhile the dozens of people he knows affected by the hurricanes all over the southern hemisphere who he could help with all his pertinent advice get ignored.

True. I didn't know he had a son until that thread.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

i know, never mentioned him once in his 29k posts. suddenly there is a late hit in a football game and of course he was the victim of one and just happens to have a son who he is trying to discourage from playing because it's so dangerous. his response will be that i want to have sex with him because i'm exposing him. or anything i say doesn't wash because of my user name or that no one knows who i am and am just a non-pro. i think that earthquake he was in back in 1994 rattled his brain. also, wonder what his wife who bore him this son thinks about his sex lottery plan to end racism and wars which he has been advocating for years. has never mentioned having a wife either by the way. poor son has been coming home from school all these years wondering why his father won't pay any attention to him because he is busy posting another fairy tale on here.
    Last edited by unusialsusp5; 09-29-17 at 03:58 AM. Reason: sex lottery idea

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

I used to enjoy story time with chico until trump got elected. It's just not fun anymore.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    I used to enjoy story time with chico until trump got elected. It's just not fun anymore.
    they aren't talking about me. don't worry we will be friends again in 3 yrs

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    i know, never mentioned him once in his 29k posts. suddenly there is a late hit in a football game and of course he was the victim of one and just happens to have a son who he is trying to discourage from playing because it's so dangerous. his response will be that i want to have sex with him because i'm exposing him. or anything i say doesn't wash because of my user name or that no one knows who i am and am just a non-pro. i think that earthquake he was in back in 1994 rattled his brain. also, wonder what his wife who bore him this son thinks about his sex lottery plan to end racism and wars which he has been advocating for years. has never mentioned having a wife either by the way. poor son has been coming home from school all these years wondering why his father won't pay any attention to him because he is busy posting another fairy tale on here.
    funny, i knew about his family about a year ago. Also he is from northern,ohio(where as I'm from cincy) but played ball where my cousin graduated in college. Everything he has told me has checked out but sorry you have problems with him. Also he lives within 20 miles from me. As far as the son , I won tickets to the rockets but he couldn't or wouldn't go because I only had 2 and didn't want to go without his son.
    Last edited by chico2663; 09-29-17 at 07:52 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Cuse0323

funny, i knew about his family about a year ago. Also he is from northern,ohio(where as I'm from cincy) but played ball where my cousin graduated in college. Everything he has told me has checked out but sorry you have problems with him. Also he lives within 20 miles from me. As far as the son , I won tickets to the rockets but he couldn't or wouldn't go because I only had 2 and didn't want to go without his son.
    Soooo, he told you all this but haven't met him? That checks out.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Chico and Mac going to a basketball game together would be hilarious. They would both be telling stories the whole time, getting louder and louder talking over each other and not listening to one thing the other had to say.

A perfect match

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Chico and Mac going to a basketball game together would be hilarious. They would both be telling stories the whole time, getting louder and louder talking over each other and not listening to one thing the other had to say.

A perfect match

This one time...blah blah blah.

Yeah man, this one time blah blah blah

chico2663

cuse buddy i invited him to go to a rockets game. So why wouldn't I have a conversation with him . Ever hear of the inbox that sbr offers us? But i'm sure no one from sbr isn't going to inbox you if all you actions are about drugs,getting drunk and being broke.

chico2663

well i'm sorry cuse that it doesn't fit your narrative

chico2663

chico2663

I would ask you if your feeling stupid yet but most derelicts never do

chico2663

This one time...blah blah blah.

Yeah man, this one time blah blah blah
    Is that opposed to you. A guy that is a republican. Who lives with his mom because he has no job. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

chico2663

Facts always makes these empty pocket republicans stumble.Sorry cuse but when you call someone out at least have something to back it up.

Cuse0323

Yes chico, you had a conversation with him. Good stuff. Many of us have on this forum. My point missed ya. The fact that you never met the guy, but continue on your rant. It doesn't hurt my feelings. I tell the truth, so bringing up anything personal about me isn't going to make me weep. Nice though. Not sure why you posted a bunch of pictures. I didn't say you never went to the game.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You are triggered by so called dumb people doing something that you think doesn't solve one thing.

Yet you are not triggered when someone wears the flag or sells it for profit, even thought it is clearly disrespectful according to the flag code, which you conveniently think is old, outdated and silly when it fits your narrative. Blacks = dumb, Flag code = silly. White people wearing the flag or selling flag related items = no problem for you because blacks and code are both dumb.
    I already said it doesn't bother me what people do as long as they're not hurting others...I can still think it's dumb though. Doesn't mean I'm triggered or whatever you wanna call it

Many of these players protesting couldn't even qualify for the colleges they attended if not for their athletic ability. Just listen to them talk and post on social media...they're generally dumb people. Sorry if you disagree

Minorities can wear flags too....why you race baiting?

chico2663

but that is the game i conversed with him about. I don't know houston and don't want to drive at night. Jibby said if he lived closer he would of went But you made it out that I was lying which is something I don't do. I have taken a few beatings because I don't lie. So didn't appreciate that you made it look like I was lying.

Cuse0323

but that is the game i conversed with him about. I don't know houston and don't want to drive at night. Jibby said if he lived closer he would of went But you made it out that I was lying which is something I don't do. I have taken a few beatings because I don't lie. So didn't appreciate that you made it look like I was lying.
    I never said anything about you lying, chico. Jesus.

chico2663

I already said it doesn't bother me what people do as long as they're not hurting others...I can still think it's dumb though. Doesn't mean I'm triggered or whatever you wanna call it

Many of these players protesting couldn't even qualify for the colleges they attended if not for their athletic ability. Just listen to them talk and post on social media...they're generally dumb people. Sorry if you disagree

Minorities can wear flags too....why you race baiting?
    I would run into james brooks in circles in cincy. He dated 2 girls I knew. Dumb ass couldn't read but somehow staid eligible at auburn for 3 years

chico2663

My bad . My eyes are bad. Some clown named micky man. Sorry

chico2663

pnetta could of flown on any military flight. Shame on him for not doing it.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

http://www.usflag.org/uscode36.html

US Flag Code

§176. Respect for flag

No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.

• (d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker's desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.
    • (i) The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard. Advertising signs should not be fastened to a staff or halyard from which the flag is flown.

• (j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.

Someone has some explaining to do...
    what the hell does festooned mean????

I'm wondering if i've ever festooned a piece of ass and thus may have a story to tell.....

Auto Donk

hard to believe that this too may be desecrating the flag.....

and, for the record, I'd like to festoon the shit out of her irregardless of what "festoon" means.....

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

I'm wondering if i've ever festooned a piece of ass and thus may have a story to tell.....
    Basically decorate, so you probably have the best story of them all. Ever decorate some girls ass?

Auto Donk

well..... (ah screw it, no one wants another lame story about a winter wonderland of snow and dried jizz making a piece of artwork over at Donkland....) everyone wants pictures....

very festoonable.....

i'd even let her pull "The Joe Mauer" on me she's so fine......

Mac4Lyfe

I've mentioned my family many times in numerous threads through the years. I can't recall if you have kids either. Why should I remember that unless we were discussing it back and forth? I couldn't give you a list of posters here that have kids because I don't keep count.

My entire family and my wife's family have all played at least college football and some NFL. Both families are LARGE. My wife's family has had a lot of success in the NFL, 1 cousin is in the Hall of Fame, another in the semipro Hall of fame and her dad is a Texas football legend. Several head coaches at all levels in both families. Both sides of our families are genetic anomalies. 2 cousins are on NFL rosters right now. We have several cousins coming up too. I would never mention who any of them are because too many people in this forum are dicks. Me included. LOL

I've said before that my dad did the taxes/financial planning of many athletes years ago. This was before professional contracts got out of hand, where many had to find other ways to make money on the side. Athletes would come out of our house left and right during tax season.

Have you ever heard of 6 degrees of separation? You know somebody, that knows somebody, that knows the entire world. I've met so many people because of athletics, family and business and they are all connected in some way. Nothing is by accident. Relationships is how I built my first company. A friend of mine wanted to get catering, concierge services at music festivals. I hooked him up with another friend that ran most jazz festivals. Boom, they are partners to this day. Which meant they had to patronize my business. Through those contacts I've met musicians. He was one of the first Foundation Room members. He introduced me to a big boxing promoter. I hooked him up with my services, he would hook me up with Tyson fights. I connected another friend to producers of several high profile comedy shows. Almost every major comedian had to go through him to get on TV. I'd go with him to comedy acts all over LA. Comedians would be fawning all over him because they had to. My first business was all promotions and relationships, we catered to entertainers/entertainment. My business today is still all about relationships. You cannot name one senior person in oilfield well completions/interventions that I don't know of. Name one person at any major and I can probably get them on the phone in the next few days.

Also, when you live in a lot of places, you meet a lot of people. Plus it helps to have nice houses and cars. The friend I mentioned hosted a huge celebrity party at my house in Hollywood Hills. You ever heard of "everybody was there"? Well everybody was there. That was to help his business. Why do I share stories? First because I believe nothing is impossible for you/me. If you believe, you can achieve. I've been rich and I've been broke and rich is much better. But being broke of mind is a tragedy. Second, I've experienced the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. I know what it's like to lose EVERYTHING financially. Growing up broke is tough but being broke after you've been rich is devastating. Third, I don't think any thing is by chance. People are put in your life for a specific reason but you have to see the signs. Are you looking??? Maybe there's a reason you're reading this, apart from all the winners I give out from time to time.

I'm not in the convincing business. I'm in the relationship business first and documentation second. I don't sell, I show and tell. If you don't believe me, I say "Next" but the truth is irrefutable. I keep telling the doubters in these forums to challenge what I say, if you don't believe I'm telling the truth, make it worth my while. Put a wager on it, we're in a gambling forum. But you know what? People still didn't believe Jesus, even after he performed miracles in front of them. They still wanted more proof as he laid on the cross. Harriet Tubman said: "I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Most people's minds are too limited. When someone tells you that "You can't do it", They are really saying that they can't do it. Because they don't see themselves being successful. So out of FEAR they tell you that you can't because they would have to admit defeat. But, if you have faith, NOTHING is impossible for you.Okay, I'll stop preaching because I'm not getting any Amens.

Mac4Lyfe

I already said it doesn't bother me what people do as long as they're not hurting others...
    End of thread/

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Over/under how many asses have you desecrated? 100+ (-270).

Cuse0323

Over/under how many asses have you desecrated? 100+ (-270).
    Gimme the over for the max...on credit. And Jesus, Mac. Just become a preacher, or something. I read the essay, but where do I start? You went from absolute truths, to Jesus.

I went through the Catholic go round, minus the molestation. Baptized, 1st communion, and confirmed. May have missed a step, but was pushed through it all while going to classes weekly. Funny that we never went to chooch though. I guess mom didn't care that much. Probably dropped me off, and blew some dude.

You should be a damn preacher, or some shit. I'm really just busting your balls, and chico's. He takes it personal, and thinks the fact that bringing up that I'm a bum who lives with ma hurts me. Anyway, yeah. Lost my train of thought.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave Cuse0323 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave Cuse0323 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12345 Last