Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Gimme the over for the max...on credit. And Jesus, Mac. Just become a preacher, or something. I read the essay, but where do I start? You went from absolute truths, to Jesus.
    I went through the Catholic go round, minus the molestation. Baptized, 1st communion, and confirmed. May have missed a step, but was pushed through it all while going to classes weekly. Funny that we never went to chooch though. I guess mom didn't care that much. Probably dropped me off, and blew some dude.
    You should be a damn preacher, or some shit. I'm really just busting your balls, and chico's. He takes it personal, and thinks the fact that bringing up that I'm a bum who lives with ma hurts me. Anyway, yeah. Lost my train of thought.
    Haha, I used to do training's and people would come up after and tell me that I should be a preacher. A lady told me that "you have a calling over you. You're going to lead a church". I don't see that ever happening but I never say never. I've always been good at getting people motivated. That's what built my company. People would come out the meeting excited to sell and we kicked ass. I've attended several Tony Robbin's seminars. He spoke at my company. I've trained personally under Zig Ziglar and Les Brown that have translated to everything I do.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Mac, give me an update on how things are / turned out in your neck of the woods......

we should hit happy hour somewhere in the previously flooded out zone(s) to spur recovery and celebrate our f'n city!!!!!!

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

New orleans is taking a knee first and then standing for the anthem.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    These idiots are too stupid and stubborn to realize they fuked up and need to forget this bs

Bunch of drama queens think they're in a safe space in London

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    These idiots are too stupid and stubborn to realize they fuked up and need to forget this bs

Bunch of drama queens think they're in a safe space in London
    I think congress telling the owners that they will take their tax exempt status scared the hell out of them

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I think congress telling the owners that they will take their tax exempt status scared the hell out of them
    Didn't hear that until recently. WTF? Tax payers pay to have their stadiums built and are tax exempt? That's pretty fukked up.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Didn't hear that until recently. WTF? Tax payers pay to have their stadiums built and are tax exempt? That's pretty fukked up.
    if you want to see ****** up look at mike brown. The county commissioner who wrote up his theft from the city of cincy quits to go to work for him. He is responsible for nothing. They get new jumbo tron that is what it used to be called. He gets new surface every so often. He doesn't let highschool play there. I was season ticket holder and uc played o.s.u. there and best i could get was nose bleeds. My tics were sec 128 row 28 seat 16-19. I had to buy license for each of these seats People say well they voted for it. Imagine if you live in a school district with 1000 permanent homes but 7000 apts. Every school levy will pass and if your one of the home owners than your fleeced
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave chico2663 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Mac, give me an update on how things are / turned out in your neck of the woods......
    we should hit happy hour somewhere in the previously flooded out zone(s) to spur recovery and celebrate our f'n city!!!!!!
    Things are looking good in the energy corridor. I've been back in my office for 2 weeks now. Funny that FEMA has turned down a lot of people, even though they had 5 feet of water in their houses. I only know a few people on the southside that got $400 dollar checks. LOL good luck with that. I've heard a friend of a friend that a few of their neighbors got thousands but no one really knows. Where is the money? Fortunately, local folks have all pitched in to repair houses. Still a shit load of garbage on a lot of side streets. But the city is back on track. Houston strong

Yeah, we need to have a Houston happy hour one day soon.

chico2663

Donk

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

They will get boo'd out of the dome during that kneeling session and all these players and coaches will be embarrassed and made to look like fools while doing it...

We all saw what happened when they did that crap in big D... Boooooooooo!!!!!!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    They will get boo'd out of the dome during that kneeling session and all these players and coaches will be embarrassed and made to look like fools while doing it...

We all saw what happened when they did that crap in big D... Boooooooooo!!!!!!
    It's in london, so probably get cheered and don't think they don't know that. Fuk them

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

It's in london, so probably get cheered and don't think they don't know that. Fuk them
    OH is it? Shiiit.. I would have liked to see the boooooo birds come out.. Damn!!

Players won't try that crap on the home land but they will do it in London.. Cowards!!!!!

Brits will probably cheer it on.. Good point Dlowilly..

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

You give me no credit mate,I wouldn't do that,the St George cross at one point wasnt even allowed to be flown at Sporting events because it was called Extreme Right Wing by certain Libtards,so I have a great understanding of what it feels like to have my flag bashed and spit on.

First ... 2345