Originally posted on 09/29/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
i know, never mentioned him once in his 29k posts. suddenly there is a late hit in a football game and of course he was the victim of one and just happens to have a son who he is trying to discourage from playing because it's so dangerous. his response will be that i want to have sex with him because i'm exposing him. or anything i say doesn't wash because of my user name or that no one knows who i am and am just a non-pro. i think that earthquake he was in back in 1994 rattled his brain. also, wonder what his wife who bore him this son thinks about his sex lottery plan to end racism and wars which he has been advocating for years. has never mentioned having a wife either by the way. poor son has been coming home from school all these years wondering why his father won't pay any attention to him because he is busy posting another fairy tale on here.
funny, i knew about his family about a year ago. Also he is from northern,ohio(where as I'm from cincy) but played ball where my cousin graduated in college. Everything he has told me has checked out but sorry you have problems with him. Also he lives within 20 miles from me. As far as the son , I won tickets to the rockets but he couldn't or wouldn't go because I only had 2 and didn't want to go without his son.