dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    So when someone takes a dump on a tshirt of the flag, you don't think anything is wrong because it's not an actual flag? If an ugly, fat woman flaunts a bikini US flag on Russian tv, you would not have a problem because it's not an actual flag? If the Taliban burn a piece of material with the US flag on it, you think it's not disrespectful because it's not a real flag?

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...re-id487837931

So you don't consider this desecration?
    Arguing to argue. Deflection and strawman construction to desperately not admit mistakes. First ur talking about a representation of the flag sewn in hats. Now ur throwing a hail mary and equating that to taking a crap on a representation of the flag. Just stop

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

The code is saying a FLAG itself should not be worn as apparel. That is obvious to anyone that is not mentally retarded. With that in mind, it makes sense Mac would not understand that simple concept. It's not his fault.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    First off the black dude reached and grabbed for the officers stun gun when tussling, resisting officers orders clearly, posed an immediate physical threat at close range. Then the black guy runs.. Hmmm?

I don't think the cop should have shot the guy in the back running away, that was wrong... There was physical contact though and the cop was probably rattled and felt threatened before the dude ran. A little gray area there..

If I did the same to a cop I'd expect to get shot and killed.. The dude had a death wish..
    First of all michael slager is serving time. So if you were stupid enough to shoot him than you would be in the cell next to his.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

Shame on Ping for stitching it on golf bags.
    You do realize that almost every company in America does this right? The flag is on merchandise in literally every store you walk into.

I had Ping custom make that bag and if someone doesn't like it, they can fuk off!

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Exactly. These cops are human beings too worried about their own safety and their families. They aren't unemotional robots capable of split second perfect assessment.

Reminds me of that situation several years ago when Capt. Sully landed the airplane in the Hudson. The inquiry committees or whatever they were called were ready to indict him because simulators showed he could have made it back to the runway, that is until they realized simulation pilots who already know what is going to happen and what they are supposed to try to do react much differently than a pilot encountering the situation in real life for the first time.
    Look i have friends and family are police officers. I turned down 2 jobs to be officers because they didn't pay enough. Back in the 80's and 90's the pay wasn't as good as it is now. But if you actually believe it is right for the cop to shoot him than you are a fukking moron

chico2663

Exactly. These cops are human beings too worried about their own safety and their families. They aren't unemotional robots capable of split second perfect assessment.

Reminds me of that situation several years ago when Capt. Sully landed the airplane in the Hudson. The inquiry committees or whatever they were called were ready to indict him because simulators showed he could have made it back to the runway, that is until they realized simulation pilots who already know what is going to happen and what they are supposed to try to do react much differently than a pilot encountering the situation in real life for the first time.
    Buddy i have carried since 83 it the hood with cops. I got caught in the riots in cincy. But I never shot anyone. I had them try to rob me 3 times but not gotten anything from me. Don't tell me about being in danger unless your walking in the projects with a couple grand in your pocket and these kids no it.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This is desecrating the American Flag.

Obama/Hillary voters at it again...

Nice to see them working hard for Americans. Keep up the good work.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Look i have friends and family are police officers. I turned down 2 jobs to be officers because they didn't pay enough. Back in the 80's and 90's the pay wasn't as good as it is now. But if you actually believe it is right for the cop to shoot him than you are a fukking moron
    You are reading in to it what you want to. I didn't come close to saying that.

These are multitudes of imperfect situations with cops who are imperfect human beings. Some of them are bound to go badly when dealing with animals. The problem is a large segment of the population and almost all of the media are focusing on these unavoidable bad situations and representing them as the norm. The only way the police never make mistakes is by removing law enforcement. The looters and thug animals would love that idea but any reasonable person shouldn't.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

First of all michael slager is serving time. So if you were stupid enough to shoot him than you would be in the cell next to his.
    I said shooting the guy in the back while he was running away is wrong.. At that point he posed no threat to the police officer.. Do I feel bad for the guy that got shot and killed no I do not. He was resisting, getting physical and caused a very tense situation for the officer..

dlowilly

Buddy i have carried since 83 it the hood with cops. I got caught in the riots in cincy. But I never shot anyone. I had them try to rob me 3 times but not gotten anything from me. Don't tell me about being in danger unless your walking in the projects with a couple grand in your pocket and these kids no it.
    Wow 3 times? How about try 5000 times a day and see if there aren't a few bad outcomes. Then we'll post on youtube the few times you shot someone and make you look like a racist murderer.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Chico stands for what he believes in... no changing him.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave TheMoneyShot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

maybe this thread is making a great point. C Kap was not desecrating a flag or shitting on the USA or any of that BS. He was making a very legitimate point via a free speech peaceful non violent action. The man will someday be considered a hero. Once upon a time free speech was highly valued by conservatives, what happened?

you interpret what he is doing as desecrating the flag or even disrespecting the flag that is fine that is your opinion and you are allowed to voice it. allow CK to voice his opinion too. he is getting traction for a very valid argument. maybe it isn't 100% true that isn't the point he has started a conversation much like the kids in the 60's and 70's started a conversation about the VN war. they happened to be correct. you that disagree probably don't realize it but you are helping his cause, maybe he knew that would happen maybe he is using you people and you don't even realize that possibility.

BTW, just learned today that standing for the anthem at NFL games is an almost brand new phenomenon, this is not an age old tradition that he is breaking here guys. he was engaging in a totally harmless, totally without anger or violence, totally legal and allowed exercise of free speech. you conservatives should be applauding him not because you agree with him but because you believe in his right to do so.
    Last edited by dante1; 09-28-17 at 04:14 PM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    You do realize that almost every company in America does this right? The flag is on merchandise in literally every store you walk into.

I had Ping custom make that bag and if someone doesn't like it, they can fuk off!
    Like I said, I don't care. I don't get upset over petty shit... but the flag code is very clear and most people do not follow it. The excuse making in this thread is typical. Get upset over someone kneeling while wearing an ugly ass flag jort shorts.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    maybe this thread is making a great point. C Kap was not desecrating a flag or shitting on the USA or any of that BS. He was making a very legitimate point via a free speech peaceful non violent action. The man will someday be considered a hero. Once upon a time free speech was highly valued by conservatives, what happened?

you interpret what he is doing as desecrating the flag or even disrespecting the flag that is fine that is your opinion and you are allowed to voice it. allow CK to voice his opinion too. he is getting traction for a very valid argument. maybe it isn't 100% true that isn't the point he has started a conversation much like the kids in the 60's and 70's started a conversation about the VN war. they happened to be correct. you that disagree probably don't realize it but you are helping his cause, maybe he knew that would happen maybe he is using you people and you don't even realize that possibility.

BTW, just learned today that standing for the anthem at NFL games is an almost brand new phenomenon, this is not an age old tradition that he is breaking here guys. he was engaging in a totally harmless, totally without anger or violence, totally legal and allowed exercise of free speech. you conservatives should be applauding him not because you agree with him but because you believe in his right to do so.
    Great points.

I'll add... They are breaking the same flag code they shout CK is breaking. The code clearly says it's disrespectful.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Great points.

I'll add... They are breaking the same flag code they shout CK is breaking. The code clearly says it's disrespectful.

I get it, and you had that in mind when making this thread I also think the points I made you had in mind also. no matter how much common sense you present to some people they will fight and make excuses and bs comments because they have an agenda. It is okay to have an agenda but one needs to be reasonable too, at least that is what I believe.

If I read an opposing point of view and I think it has merit I will mention that to the OP. I have done that many times, I have complemented some of the conservatives many times on a well written intelligent response. Maybe they didn't change my mind but they deserved some respect for writing a viewpoint I may have missed. How often do they do the same?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave dante1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Kermit - are you serious? Please don't tell me you really believe what you wrote? What is an ACTUAL FLAG? Who determines an ACTUAL FLAG?
    The actual flag as in an actual flag. I don't understand why you are having trouble comprehending this.

One more time

This is an actual flag

This is clothing with red, white, and blue printing and is not made from a flag

What are you and I not understanding with each other?
    Last edited by Kermit; 09-28-17 at 04:46 PM.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Yes you specifically wrote "UNARMED BLACK MEN" were being killed everyday by the police. That is a lie. The entire "we kneel because of police brutality" is based on lies.

There were around 1,000 people killed by Police in 2015 according to the Washington Post. Only 90 were unarmed. 36 were black. 54 were not black.

Is 90 unarmed people killed by police each year really a cause worth fighting? You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than being unarmed and killed by police. And that doesn't even account for how many of those 90 people were in fact resisting arrest when they were shot.
    don't get him started on lightning. he's an expert on any conceivable weather situation. he's just distraught that hurricane season is over and has no use for his 4000.00 navy seal pontoon boat.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Amazing that you cannot dispute what I wrote, so you put it off as nonsense. Maybe you will learn something tonight that the flag SHOULD NOT be worn. Maybe you will actually read the flag code but something tells me you aren't good at reading long essays.

Are you serious? Did you really respond in this thread with this? What are you contributing with your comment? There is one thing that is infallible and that is the truth. It cannot be proven wrong.
    Making a thread about this is pointless.....There are all kinds of crazy laws/ codes still on the books that dont apply to the real world today, this being one of them

This thread is a reason why most people cant stand lawyer types that are too literal.....Lighten up pal

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

Like I said, I don't care. I don't get upset over petty shit... but the flag code is very clear and most people do not follow it. The excuse making in this thread is typical. Get upset over someone kneeling while wearing an ugly ass flag jort shorts.
    Mac, do you think NFL players kneeling on Sunday is going to make black people stop leading the nation in violent crime? Will it lower the astronomical amount of fatherless homes? Maybe some of these dipshits might want to put those two together and correlate it to why they have to kneel in the first place. That's all I am saying. But you get no where when you want to ignore facts and just place the blame on anything/anyone other than yourself. Sometimes to find the problem all you have to do is look in the mirror.

But by all means, kneel away.

Mac4Lyfe

[QUOTE=unusialsusp5;27238413]

This he/she follows me like a teachers pet. I should be flattered but she/he does it for attention. She's my secret admirer. Your pussy is too big for me to be attracted to you.

How many posts are you up to? AND NO ONE KNOWS YOU. I mean not one person can vouch for you. Who are you again? Not one person will throw you a lifeline. LOL. Have you ever posted anything relevant? Feel free to bump them using this thread. I'd really like to see a winner you posted or an original idea? Pretty fukkin sad that you could be here for so many years and NO ONE has a fukking clue who you are? What hole did you crawl out of? I can't even think of your username. I have to scroll up to look and even then, I forget it when I try to quote you.

Your username is worthless. You being on SBR as a nobody. I've already challenged your sweaty pussy to a ban bet on any of my stories. You continue to crawl in your hole. Call your shot and one of us leaves this site. You have nothing to lose because NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE FUKK YOU ARE. You can lose that shitty username tonight and no one would know the difference.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Mac, what about Tattoos? If someone goes through 10 hours of pain to show how much they respect their country, is this considered desecrating their flag? Is there anything in the flag code about tats?

Last edited by Kermit; 09-28-17 at 07:17 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Chico stands for what he believes in... no changing him.
    Chico should protest his beliefs and burn an American flag in the football game parking lots to make a statement... He won't even need to say anything because the people will read his mind and know what he believes in automatically....

The world will then change magically over night to his beliefs, Chico will then be a hero among the minorities and so on....

Kraepernick you SOB!!!!! Fire him!! Ooops he already is.. ...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-28-17 at 06:06 PM.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

[QUOTE=Mac4Lyfe;27238515]
    Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post

This he/she follows me like a teachers pet. I should be flattered but she/he does it for attention. She's my secret admirer. Your pussy is too big for me to be attracted to you.

How many posts are you up to? AND NO ONE KNOWS YOU. I mean not one person can vouch for you. Who are you again? Not one person will throw you a lifeline. LOL. Have you ever posted anything relevant? Feel free to bump them using this thread. I'd really like to see a winner you posted or an original idea? Pretty fukkin sad that you could be here for so many years and NO ONE has a fukking clue who you are? What hole did you crawl out of? I can't even think of your username. I have to scroll up to look and even then, I forget it when I try to quote you.

Your username is worthless. You being on SBR as a nobody. I've already challenged your sweaty pussy to a ban bet on any of my stories. You continue to crawl in your hole. Call your shot and one of us leaves this site. You have nothing to lose because NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE FUKK YOU ARE. You can lose that shitty username tonight and no one would know the difference.
    this only the 3rd time you've used the same response. come up with something original libtard. i already told you i don't want you banned. no fun in that. you are the attention seeking whore. staying on here all day lamenting about the flag code when really it is anti-trump rant. i could care less if anyone knows who i am. as long as i'm annoying you i'm pleased. the scorecard is about 7-1 ratio against your flag theories and bad cop rants from what i've read. stupid avatar also.

chico2663

Wow 3 times? How about try 5000 times a day and see if there aren't a few bad outcomes. Then we'll post on youtube the few times you shot someone and make you look like a racist murderer.
    someone tried to rob a cop? learn to read buddy/ As i said i was walking around in the projects with couple grand in my pocket. It was my job and I made good money doing it. I would get pulled over at least twice a day but seeing I was good friends with most of the bosses I just had to have them radio the bosses and I would skate. After awhile the rookie cops figured out who I was and let me be.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Chico should protest his beliefs and burn an American flag in the football game parking lots to make a statement... He won't even need to say anything because the people will read his mind and know what he believes in automatically....

The world will then change magically over night to his beliefs, Chico will then be a hero among the minorities and so on....

Kraepernick you SOB!!!!! Fire him!! Ooops he already is.. ...
    seeing as that is one of the few things that enrage me than why would you ask me to do the same.As I stated before when I played football and rugby in the 80's;if someone was hurt. Then we all took a knee to show brotherhood or out of respect. Seeing you never played than you wouldn't know.

dlowilly

someone tried to rob a cop? learn to read buddy/ As i said i was walking around in the projects with couple grand in my pocket. It was my job and I made good money doing it. I would get pulled over at least twice a day but seeing I was good friends with most of the bosses I just had to have them radio the bosses and I would skate. After awhile the rookie cops figured out who I was and let me be.
    No, in the case we were discussing someone tried to take a cop's taser and tase him with it. What's your point?

In the majority of these cases the cop's life is in danger, not his wallet

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump won

Everyone standing

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The actual flag as in an actual flag. I don't understand why you are having trouble comprehending this.One more timeThis is an actual flagThis is clothing with red, white, and blue printing and is not made from a flagWhat are you and I not understanding with each other?
    Kermit - why are you testing the intelligence of the people who wrote the flag code? Do you know why they wrote the code? Do you think they were dummies? Why do you think they mentioned Napkins and handkerchiefs? So people would not disrespect the flag in any shape, form or material. What the hell is an ACTUAL flag? Let me answer for you. An actual flag is anything that represents our flag. ANYTHING... Did you read the code thoroughly? It has language to shoot your comprehension to hell. Why not talk to a Color Guard?

§ 3. Use of flag for advertising purposes; mutilation of flag

The words 'flag, standard, colors, or ensign', as used herein, shall include any flag, standard, colors, ensign, or any picture or representation of either, or of any part or parts of either, made of any substance or represented on any substance, of any size evidently purporting to be either of said flag, standard, colors, or ensign of the United States of America or a picture or a representation of either, upon which shall be shown the colors, the stars and the stripes, in any number of either thereof, or of any part or parts of either, by which the average person seeing the same without deliberation may believe the same to represent the flag, colors, standard, or ensign of the United States of America.

Let me explain the paragraph above. The word FLAG used in the code INCLUDES any flag, ANY PICTURE or representation, MADE OF ANY SUBSTANCE OR REPRESENTED ON ANY SUBSTANCE... Of ANY SIZE. Which the average person seeing believe it to REPRESENT THE FLAG.

A tattoo on the back of someone of the flag is a representation of the flag. Do you believe that tattoo represents the US flag? Of course it does.

The truth is irrefutable.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    The code is saying a FLAG itself should not be worn as apparel. That is obvious to anyone that is not mentally retarded. With that in mind, it makes sense Mac would not understand that simple concept. It's not his fault.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Making a thread about this is pointless.....There are all kinds of crazy laws/ codes still on the books that dont apply to the real world today, this being one of them
    This thread is a reason why most people cant stand lawyer types that are too literal.....Lighten up pal
    This code is why we stand and put our hands on our hearts...

So now you are admitting that the rule does not apply to the real world today. Then why are you triggered about people taking a knee? Why don't you lighten up?

You can't argue the Truth!!!

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Kermit - why are you testing the intelligence of the people who wrote the flag code? Do you know why they wrote the code? Do you think they were dummies? Why do you think they mentioned Napkins and handkerchiefs? So people would not disrespect the flag in any shape, form or material. What the hell is an ACTUAL flag? Let me answer for you. An actual flag is anything that represents our flag. ANYTHING... Did you read the code thoroughly? It has language to shoot your comprehension to hell. Why not talk to a Color Guard?

§ 3. Use of flag for advertising purposes; mutilation of flag

The words 'flag, standard, colors, or ensign', as used herein, shall include any flag, standard, colors, ensign, or any picture or representation of either, or of any part or parts of either, made of any substance or represented on any substance, of any size evidently purporting to be either of said flag, standard, colors, or ensign of the United States of America or a picture or a representation of either, upon which shall be shown the colors, the stars and the stripes, in any number of either thereof, or of any part or parts of either, by which the average person seeing the same without deliberation may believe the same to represent the flag, colors, standard, or ensign of the United States of America.

Let me explain the paragraph above. The word FLAG used in the code INCLUDES any flag, ANY PICTURE or representation, MADE OF ANY SUBSTANCE OR REPRESENTED ON ANY SUBSTANCE... Of ANY SIZE. Which the average person seeing believe it to REPRESENT THE FLAG.

A tattoo on the back of someone of the flag is a representation of the flag. Do you believe that tattoo represents the US flag? Of course it does.

The truth is irrefutable.
    You can't fix stupid Kermit

Nice try

chico2663

No, in the case we were discussing someone tried to take a cop's taser and tase him with it. What's your point?

In the majority of these cases the cop's life is in danger, not his wallet

chico2663

No where did i see him try to take his tazer in this video.
    in this one i see him throw his tazer . But are we supposed to believe the cop. Evidently what you said wasn't true or the cop would of fought it

chico2663

chico2663

This is why they are kneeling because they are tired

First 12345 Last