Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    I don't agree with those that automatically assume because Joe knew the guy for years that he knew what was going on. A lot of people aren't who you think they are - it's people you would never expect that end up doing the sickest shit.

None of us are privy to what Joe was aware of but we know he notified his superiors of a situation. If he wasn't first-hand to any of this then I don't think taking the word of a grad student and tarnishing an innocent man's reputation by notifying the police would be something he would do.
    A grad student who was Paterno's QB...and was trying to land a coaching position. Exactly what would he gain by walking up to Joe Pa and telling him his former D Coordinator was nailiing a 10 year-old in the shower? That's a bush league excuse....true or not....a normal/moral human would stop what was going on and go directly to the police....who gives a flying fuk about someone's reputation? That's what's wrong with this country...worried about someone's reputation...screw that....I would of drop kicked Sandusky's balls into his fukkin stomach.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619, and opie1988

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

You got to wonder if McQuery got his promotion to WR coach for staying quiet? I think a lot more BS will be uncovered, but sounds like Penn State wants to get Joe to agree not to talk about the issue in his retirement package.

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by moses millsap View Post
    You got to wonder if McQuery got his promotion to WR coach for staying quiet? I think a lot more BS will be uncovered, but sounds like Penn State wants to get Joe to agree not to talk about the issue in his retirement package.
    Gut feeling tells me with this being Penn State's final home game and Senior Day....the Trustee's, due to 50+ years of service, might allow him to coach through Saturday....but then he's finished. I can't believe that the board won't finish him and the President off ASAP to try and save some sort of face with the public. The Board of Trustee's are backed into a corner, and their necks are on the line if they don't fix the problem immediately.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Why wasn't this reported until now, looks to me like the powers that be just let JPa get the all time wins and then did what they could do to get him out of there. This whole mess should have transpired years ago. Everyone who had any part should burn.

Sandusky will get his, They have a rule in prison 16-60, younger or older than this and a person is gang raped over and over. I dated a nurse that worked in the prison hospital.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

sandusky will probably off him self before he even gets to trial.. they just moved his first hearing back to december 7th..

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by HoldEmHook!! View Post
    Why wasn't this reported until now, looks to me like the powers that be just let JPa get the all time wins and then did what they could do to get him out of there. This whole mess should have transpired years ago. Everyone who had any part should burn.

Sandusky will get his, They have a rule in prison 16-60, younger or older than this and a person is gang raped over and over. I dated a nurse that worked in the prison hospital.
    It was reported idiot...it was reported numerous times over the past decade. McQueary testified to a grand jury last December. The reason the news came out last Saturday was because of the arrest. They couldn't just arrest him as soon as it was reported...there is a process you go through. Are you new to earth or something?

ebbearsfb1

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

he might try to kill himself, i agree

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

It's going to get ugly in Happy Valley on Saturday if Paterno's still around. You have his staunch supporters and then people who want him out. Might be a brutal scene -- a lot of white on white violence.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    It's going to get ugly in Happy Valley on Saturday if Paterno's still around. You have his staunch supporters and then people who want him out. Might be a brutal scene -- a lot of white on white violence.
    I disagree. What you will have is, if for only 3 hours, support for a football team. And support for a student body whose image has been unfairly tarnished. And most importantly, support for the victims of this tragedy.

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I disagree. What you will have is, if for only 3 hours, support for a football team. And support for a student body whose image has been unfairly tarnished. And most importantly, support for the victims of this tragedy.
    agreed... those players didnt do this.. those students didn do this

if you watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JXoXdIJQ7I

its just krazy to see the cult like following he has and always will have

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by khaden View Post
    Google Joe Paterno videos-there are large crowds gathering in the street at his house- several video posted if Joepa speaking from his window and another one of him walking out to address the crowd. Penn state trustees holding conference calls tonight and emergency meeting Wednesday - Joepa son trying to schedule press conference Wednesday before trustees meeting

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Can you imagine what the crowds would be like outside of the stadium? The supporters and loyalists vs. the demonstrators and people who want him out immediately? I'm not necessarily talking about during the game, in the stadium, t-wizz. The before and after could get downright violent.

ebbearsfb1

Can you imagine what the crowds would be like outside of the stadium? The supporters and loyalists vs. the demonstrators and people who want him out immediately? I'm not necessarily talking about during the game, in the stadium, t-wizz. The before and after could get downright violent.
    i think there will be a major police presents there

Dirty Sanchez

Those large crowds are reporters and college students....the Board of Trustee's are putting their reputations/positions on the line here...and they're not going to fall on their swords for Paterno in this situation. The number of victims is reportedly up to 20....Joe, Spanier, and others are not going to make it to next Monday...or the politicians will start to ratchet up the heat until the public sees that PSU is serious about fixing the issue. There is nothing Paterno can say that will stop this tidal wave.

t-wizzle

Well I will be there so you can expect to hear a full report from me on Saturday.

No coin, you need to understand something. The vast majority of people at this place have unconditional support for Paterno. The fact that the NY Times reported that they were putting a plan in place for his exit and not the President's exit has only added to the support for Paterno. People want Spanier's head on a plate. Plenty are disappointed with how Paterno handled the situation but the focus has and will continue to be shifted to the President.

ebbearsfb1

Well I will be there so you can expect to hear a full report from me on Saturday. No coin, you need to understand something. The vast majority of people at this place have unconditional support for Paterno. The fact that the NY Times reported that they were putting a plan in place for his exit and not the President's exit has only added to the support for Paterno. People want Spanier's head on a plate. Plenty are disappointed with how Paterno handled the situation but the focus has and will continue to be shifted to the President.

outside media should just stay the hell out

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Well I will be there so you can expect to hear a full report from me on Saturday.

No coin, you need to understand something. The vast majority of people at this place have unconditional support for Paterno. The fact that the NY Times reported that they were putting a plan in place for his exit and not the President's exit has only added to the support for Paterno. People want Spanier's head on a plate. Plenty are disappointed with how Paterno handled the situation but the focus has and will continue to be shifted to the President.
    They're both going down, t-wizz, and my guess is it'll happen before Saturday.

t-wizzle

It won't happen before Saturday.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    agreed... those players didnt do this.. those students didn do this

if you watch this video

its just krazy to see the cult like following he has and always will have
    Crazy is the operative word. Anyone that would support that scumbag Paterno after reading both the Grand Jury Statement and viewing the timeline needs to get their moral compass adjusted.

This guy knew exactly what his long time friend Sandusky was doing over ten years ago (if not longer), yet, along with Penn State's administration, allowed that pederass to continue a presence on campus as late as last week. Insane and grossly negligent.

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Crazy is the operative word. Anyone that would support that scumbag Paterno after reading both the Grand Jury Statement and viewing the timeline needs to get their moral compass adjusted. This guy knew exactly what his long time friend Sandusky was doing over ten years ago (if not longer), yet, along with Penn State's administration, allowed that pederass to continue a presence on campus as late as last week. Insane and grossly negligent.

i'll wait to judge paterno until all the facts are out.

agree with twizzle.. i dont think it happens before saturday, proably after the season

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24893

You think Sandusky will be furloughed for the weekend when they have the 30-year anniversary of the 1982 national championship team?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I'd personally be stunned if he makes it to the end of the year based on what I've read.

I guess we'll see.

Anyone else very suddenly very interested about Sandusky's "retirement" in 1999 and what actually went into that decision?

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    You think Sandusky will be furloughed for the weekend when they have the 30-year anniversary of the 1982 national championship team?
    he might have to sit that one out, probably wont be around then.

why is no one at sanduskys house? trying to bury him?

ebbearsfb1

no coin i thought the 98 was accounted for when it came to him retiring in 99..

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

sandusky doesnt deserve have a life

t-wizzle

I'd personally be stunned if he makes it to the end of the year based on what I've read.

I guess we'll see.

Anyone else very suddenly very interested about Sandusky's "retirement" in 1999 and what actually went into that decision?
    I'm suspicious but for now I'll buy that he just wanted to leave and move on to his bullshit organization. Sandusky wanted to be coach. Keep in mind that he and Paterno had their battles, not the least of which was that Paterno wasn't going to give up the head coaching position. Also, they gave him a great retirement package.

ebbearsfb1

the next 24 to 48 hours are going to be of interest...

they are putting a board to look into this scandal..

i think that covers there ass, enough to get joe through the year

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...-abuse-scandal

none of us know, its all speculation

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    he might try to kill himself, i agree
    Yeah, but first Sandusky will try to rape a few more kids...THEN, he'll off himself.

ebbearsfb1

I'm suspicious but for now I'll buy that he just wanted to leave and move on to his bullshit organization. Sandusky wanted to be coach. Keep in mind that he and Paterno had their battles, not the least of which was that Paterno wasn't going to give up the head coaching position. Also, they gave him a great retirement package.

is that nuts though 12 years ago, they were talking successor for paterno, and he is still there..

t-wizzle

Here is a good article about Paterno's moral obligations and whether or not he met them.

http://thatlawyerdude.blogspot.com/2...o-why.html?m=0

ChuckyTheGoat

he might have to sit that one out, probably wont be around then.

why is no one at sanduskys house? trying to bury him?
    Yeah, I'd think you'd need 200 cops and tear gas from people trying to cap Sandusky.

What a sick fuq. Used his position of power to leverage kids.

Some very raw emotions from Arrington and Matt Millen. Honest reactions. The crazy part is the two-faced life this guy led. As far as his former players know (haven't heard otherwise), Sandusky was a great coach and leader of men. Guess I should say YOUNG men.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

the next 24 to 48 hours are going to be of interest...

they are putting a board to look into this scandal..

i think that covers there ass, enough to get joe through the year

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...-abuse-scandal

none of us know, its all speculation
    I'm still predicting both Joe and this scumbag president are gone by Friday night.

Fair or not, Paterno will be caught in the firesale.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Here is a good article about Paterno's moral obligations and whether or not he met them.

http://thatlawyerdude.blogspot.com/2...o-why.html?m=0
    But that was that? I guess the follow-up interest/concern Paterno failed to show is what concerns and disturbs me. I agree with what this guy's saying if Paterno hadn't just left it at that.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Joe Paterno, and every other fukkin' person who knew of any of this activity in ANYWAY have to be held accountable. No way around it.

I don't give a fukk who you are, or what position or institution you represent......basic human decency has to supersede all these things.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: moses millsap

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First ... 891011121314 Last