Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
I don't agree with those that automatically assume because Joe knew the guy for years that he knew what was going on. A lot of people aren't who you think they are - it's people you would never expect that end up doing the sickest shit.

None of us are privy to what Joe was aware of but we know he notified his superiors of a situation. If he wasn't first-hand to any of this then I don't think taking the word of a grad student and tarnishing an innocent man's reputation by notifying the police would be something he would do.
A grad student who was Paterno's QB...and was trying to land a coaching position. Exactly what would he gain by walking up to Joe Pa and telling him his former D Coordinator was nailiing a 10 year-old in the shower? That's a bush league excuse....true or not....a normal/moral human would stop what was going on and go directly to the police....who gives a flying fuk about someone's reputation? That's what's wrong with this country...worried about someone's reputation...screw that....I would of drop kicked Sandusky's balls into his fukkin stomach.