Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yeah meant to add that this method of posting plays and reviewing is known as "The Gaberz Criterion"
    I thought it was called keeping Trackrecordz?

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Pleks sounds jelly.

Anyways, happy new year Luca. Is it 5447?

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Pleks sounds jelly.

Anyways, happy new year Luca. Is it 5447?
    No, i just think it's funnystyle charging for this shit and being at best mediocre at it, when there's people like WB,Goodfella,Bt,Ez,JSP and arrelione for instance giving it away for free and who are WAY better cappers overall and much better at breaking fights down aswell.

Stealing money out of dumb peoples pockets, that's dishonest in my eyes since you are taking advantage of people who don't posess enough knowledge to discern the actual 'value' of the information given.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Sittin my 4chan ass down and getting the popcorn out...

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    No, i just think it's funnystyle charging for this shit and being at best mediocre at it, when there's people like WB,Goodfella,Bt,Ez,JSP and arrelione for instance giving it away for free and who are WAY better cappers overall and much better at breaking fights down aswell.

Stealing money out of dumb peoples pockets, that's dishonest in my eyes since you are taking advantage of people who don't posess enough knowledge to discern the actual 'value' of the information given.
    Yeah, only "mediocre" at it, despite the fact that I'm the only person on this board who has a documented trackrecord that is UP units. Ask yourself why the people you just named don't even keep trackrecords. Any serious handicapper/gambler does. 9/10 times people don't keep a trackrecord because they'd be embarrassed by it.

And LOL at selling picks that are UP units life-to-date = "stealing money out of people's pockets." People know exactly what they are paying for and they got exactly that: longterm winning bets. Even my free bets are documented and up units. But yeah, you're right. Giving out documented longterm winning bets = stealing from people.

Your method of tracking bets is much more legit and honest, though. Post a bunch of losing bets and then claim you didn't bet them after they lose. The claim you went 8-0 on the bets you actually made, which you conveniently told no one about before they took place.
    Last edited by Luca Fury; 09-06-13 at 08:14 AM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Let me ask you a serious question. For the purposes of this post, assume that neither of us have any issue with the other.

Why are you so angry all the time? Seriously. You seem like your posts may be worth reading if you could just tone down your dislike for seemingly everyone. Are we not all adult enough to get along? You're the only poster whose posts I consistently dislike reading, and it's not because you're a shitty analyst, it's because I don't know if you're a shitty analyst or not because you just argue all the time.

Chill out a bit, man. Almost everyone on SBR has looked stupid at one point or another. Part of the fun of the forum is how humbling it is, and if you let go of your ego, it's pretty enjoyable. Even Nunya has said stupid shit. Everyone knows I have, too. It's not that bad around here if you don't take it so seriously.

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Let me ask you a serious question. For the purposes of this post, assume that neither of us have any issue with the other.

Why are you so angry all the time? Seriously. You seem like your posts may be worth reading if you could just tone down your dislike for seemingly everyone. Are we not all adult enough to get along? You're the only poster whose posts I consistently dislike reading, and it's not because you're a shitty analyst, it's because I don't know if you're a shitty analyst or not because you just argue all the time.

Chill out a bit, man. Almost everyone on SBR has looked stupid at one point or another. Part of the fun of the forum is how humbling it is, and if you let go of your ego, it's pretty enjoyable. Even Nunya has said stupid shit. Everyone knows I have, too. It's not that bad around here if you don't take it so seriously.
    Look at his post history. Literally every post is him randomly lashing out at someone for no reason. Too bad the mods here seem to refuse to do their jobs. A troll like him would have been banned on any other forum long ago. All they do is start shit and derail threads. He's cancer to the forum yet the mods just let him run wild and ruin everyone else's experience.

Beelzebubzy

Predicted reply
    WHAT THE PENETRATION?!!!!

I AM NOT ANGRY You bodybuilding cumstain!!!!!

HULK SMASH EMOTICON!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

you cumstain how dare you!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

hahha posted that before I saw Beelze's post!

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    Look at his post history. Literally every post is him randomly lashing out at someone for no reason. Too bad the mods here seem to refuse to do their jobs. A troll like him would have been banned on any other forum long ago. All they do is start shit and derail threads. He's cancer to the forum yet the mods just let him run wild and ruin everyone else's experience.
    Only people I have a legitimate problem with on SBR are people who lie about their records (a group which plekz seems to fall into, as of now, but I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's been honest up to now, as an olive branch of sorts). Trolls are easily ignored. Getting trolled on SBR is like arguing in the comments on a Youtube video.

Also, I take offence to you saying that no one on SBR is up units in their documented plays. I'll have you know that Gabe went 18-1 in his posted plays on the last card.

Beelzebubzy

hahha posted that before I saw Beelze's post!
    Whatever you fool.

Take a cumstain and get rid of those butterteeth

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Wannabet said it best, "SBR is a wasteland for cerebral MMA discussion.
    And Furry Lucy agrees

Luca Fury

Only people I have a legitimate problem with on SBR are people who lie about their records (a group which plekz seems to fall into, as of now, but I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's been honest up to now, as an olive branch of sorts). Trolls are easily ignored. Getting trolled on SBR is like arguing in the comments on a Youtube video.

Also, I take offence to you saying that no one on SBR is up units in their documented plays. I'll have you know that Gabe went 18-1 in his posted plays on the last card.
    LOL, but to be fair, I didn't say that. I said not a single person on here has a documented trackrecord, meaning bet win/loss and unit win/loss. I do and my stats are good, so that makes his claim that I'm "mediocre" that much more absurd. Even my haters admit I'm great at MMA betting, they just hate on me for other things.

And for me, the people I have a problem with are people who are rude for no reason. I never start shit with anyone, yet get attacked unprovoked but trolls like plez who spew nothing but blatant lies. I also have a problem with people who lie about their records too.
    Last edited by Luca Fury; 09-06-13 at 08:31 AM.

plekz

I don't know that it's so much me being 'angry' that it is me having a very hard time to deal with childish bullshit or very apparent ignorance being thrown around. Why i have gotten on you massively for instance is because you give a impression of trying to make excuses for yourself when you fubar fumble your capping. Where i come from if you mess up, you stand there hat in hand and just accept the fact you f'ed up and then keep it moving.

I'll happily eat the fact that i capped the Ellenburger fight way off (i havent said different since either) but yeah i did cover my ass there with Rory by DEC aswell.

I'll happily eat the fact i capped Shogun v Chael way off aswell (havent said different since either) but it wont change the fact however that i decided to never play it, i am on european books (currently) and props there arent released until very late and ITD or KO/TKO for Shogun was what i was eyeing but upon reviewing tape saturday i opted out because of Shogun's knees (and having been thought a bad lesson by Vinnygate a few weeks earlier, where he sunk several parlays that only needed him to cash)

I have also said openly that JLau still eventhough i didn't play the Chael v Shogun fight ended up sinking my ship badly.

So if i can hone up to all this, why in gods name would i be dishonest about other stuff, that would make completly zero sense.

I'll also hone up to having a aggressive tone, but that's just the way i am as a person, i am a passionate individual in general and very emotionally driven. As for the people here the only guy i would truly take pleasure (and i mean pleasure) in beating the everliving shit out of is LF because he's a shady prick and i consider the 'premium podcast' thing they run borderline scamming.

End of the day i pity him though, because his massive ego is what will always stunt his growth and never make him really evolve as a capper.

------

For instance Urijah Hall showed already on TUF that he's a massive headcase with severe confidence issues, he also showed in several fights that he completly lacks killer instinct at times, unless things go completly the way he invisioned it in his head he freezes.

So when Howard came out all aggressive he didn't know how to react, and instead fell into some sort of weird sparring mode that just kept escalating.

I consider the above a VERY major thing that you never accounted for when you capped that fight, because i simply can't imagine someone doing that and still advocating a bet on Hall.

--------------

For Overeem you had a guy that basicly got run out of town @ LHW who had a track record stemming back to his earliest fighting days of always falling to pieces when pressured, in fact you wont be able to find a single fight where Overeem has battled back from adversity. On top of this he's never had good cardio @ HW always starts slowing down even before round 1 is over by 2 he's plodding and if it goes 3 he's a stationary target with his hands down by his waistline.

^ All of the above are MASSIVE red flags for me that simply can't be ignored either.
    Last edited by plekz; 09-06-13 at 08:45 AM.

Beelzebubzy

I don't know that it's so much me being 'angry' that it is me having a very hard time to deal with childish bullshit or very apparent ignorance being thrown around. Why i have gotten on you massively for instance is because you give a impression of trying to make excuses for yourself when you fubar fumble your capping. Where i come from if you mess up, you stand there hat in hand and just accept the fact you f'ed up and then keep it moving.

I'll happily eat the fact that i capped the Ellenburger fight way off (i havent said different since either) but yeah i did cover my ass there with Rory by DEC aswell.

I'll happily eat the fact i capped Shogun v Chael way off aswell (havent said different since either) but it wont change the fact however that i decided to never play it, i am on european books (currently) and props there arent released until very late and ITD or KO/TKO for Shogun was what i was eyeing but upon reviewing tape saturday i opted out because of Shogun's knees (and having been thought a bad lesson by Vinnygate a few weeks earlier, where he sunk several parlays that only needed him to cash)

I have also said openly that JLau still eventhough i didn't play the Chael v Shogun fight ended up sinking my ship badly.

So if i can hone up to all this, why in gods name would i be dishonest about other stuff, that would make completly zero sense.

I'll also hone up to having a aggressive tone, but that's just the way i am as a person, i am a passionate individual in general and very emotionally driven. As for the people here the only guy i would truly take pleasure (and i mean pleasure) in beating the everliving shit out of is LF because he's a shady prick and i consider the 'premium podcast' thing they run borderline scamming.

End of the day i pity him though, because his massive ego is what will always stunt his growth and never make him really evolve as a capper.
    He is 6 foot 5

"taller than Jon Jones" - Joe Rogan

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Oh for fuks sake if this isn't one of the most pussy attempts to get the mods to try and ban someone i don't know what is. You dont like the guys post put him on ignore for crying out loud. Good grief.

Luca Fury

You own up to those because you HAVE to. You gave them out pre-fight, so you can't hide from them. If you didn't share your thoughts on ellenberger and Shogun pre-fight, you would have NEVER mentioned them afterwards.

You blatantly lie about winning every bets that you didn't share pre-fight because you can.

As for the people here the only guy i would truly take pleasure (and i mean pleasure) in beating the everliving shit out of is LF because he's a shady prick and i consider the 'premium podcast' thing they run borderline scamming.
    LOL at how selling WINNING bets backed up by a 100% transparent, proven, documented trackrecord = a shady scam. Hell, if people DON'T win on their bets, they don't even have to pay for the package.

I'd like to hear your reasoning on how runnign an honest, up front, 100% transparent business that has made all of it's customers money life-to-date, is a scam. I'm sure it's just as bad as your "ignore all the facts, Jones doesn't have an 8" reach advantage simply because I said so" reasoning from earlier in this thread.

MD

If you get that impression, you should read my posts more bro. Not many on SBR are harder on themselves when they lose than I am, if I think the loss was my fault. I never make excuses for my losses, because excuses are -EV. A play is either +EV or -EV, if I think that it's -EV (as with Hall, which was ridiculously -EV), then I'll freely say that it was a terrible bet.

I'm not going to argue with you about whether or not you're dishonest, because obviously it's a bit counter-intuitive for you to say you're honest and me to say you're dishonest. I think that some of your actions have been borderline retro-posting, but as I said, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

Why not just forget about Luca? Yeah, he's a tout, some people have an issue with that, I don't, and whether or not you do, it's not something that you need to have an e-feud about. He's going to continue to make money from his podcast. You're going to make more money if you spend your time 'capping fights instead of arguing. It's a massive waste of your time. You come off as incredibly defensive and overly-aggressive. Do you enjoy your time on SBR? If not, there's no point in being here, and if you do, I'm sure you'd enjoy it more if you didn't bother with people you don't like. I've had guys try to stalk me down, I've had guys make fun of pretty much every losing play I've ever made despite how many winners I've posted (you included ), I've had guys blow up at me for pointing out in a friendly way that their record is incorrect (I suggested that Gabe may have miscalculated his 18-1 record when he infact went something like 13-8, even though the correct response would probably have been to call him an out-and-out liar), there are people who literally followed me around the forum replying to my posts in a bitchy way. If you ever see Brooks post in this sub-forum, there's a very good chance that it's about me. Same with On2TheNext1. What does it matter man? It's an internet forum. I would enjoy my time on SBR more if I could add plekz to the list of guys I enjoy discussing fights with, and remove him from the list of guys who just wants to argue all the time. It's +EV, I reckon.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

If you get that impression, you should read my posts more bro. Not many on SBR are harder on themselves when they lose than I am, if I think the loss was my fault.
    and you say "Also lies about his record. #TeamKillian"

lol you can't be fuking serious.

Is there some kind of inside joke I am missing here with you and everyone else?

Honestly, anyone who believes this crap can you just go ahead and post up so that I know who you're and to avoid you at all cost. You would have to be gullible as fuk you believe this crap. If anyone knows who LB is on this site, exact same as MD.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    and you say "Also lies about his record. #TeamKillian"

lol you can't be fuking serious.

Is there some kind of inside joke I am missing here with you and everyone else?

Honestly, anyone who believes this MD can you just go ahead and post up so that I know you're dumb as fuk and to avoid you at all cost
    See? Called it.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

If you get that impression, you should read my posts more bro. Not many on SBR are harder on themselves when they lose than I am, if I think the loss was my fault. I never make excuses for my losses, because excuses are -EV. A play is either +EV or -EV, if I think that it's -EV (as with Hall, which was ridiculously -EV), then I'll freely say that it was a terrible bet.

I'm not going to argue with you about whether or not you're dishonest, because obviously it's a bit counter-intuitive for you to say you're honest and me to say you're dishonest. I think that some of your actions have been borderline retro-posting, but as I said, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

Why not just forget about Luca? Yeah, he's a tout, some people have an issue with that, I don't, and whether or not you do, it's not something that you need to have an e-feud about. He's going to continue to make money from his podcast. You're going to make more money if you spend your time 'capping fights instead of arguing. It's a massive waste of your time. You come off as incredibly defensive and overly-aggressive. Do you enjoy your time on SBR? If not, there's no point in being here, and if you do, I'm sure you'd enjoy it more if you didn't bother with people you don't like. I've had guys try to stalk me down, I've had guys make fun of pretty much every losing play I've ever made despite how many winners I've posted (you included ), I've had guys blow up at me for pointing out in a friendly way that their record is incorrect (I suggested that Gabe may have miscalculated his 18-1 record when he infact went something like 13-8, even though the correct response would probably have been to call him an out-and-out liar), there are people who literally followed me around the forum replying to my posts in a bitchy way. If you ever see Brooks post in this sub-forum, there's a very good chance that it's about me. Same with On2TheNext1. What does it matter man? It's an internet forum. I would enjoy my time on SBR more if I could add plekz to the list of guys I enjoy discussing fights with, and remove him from the list of guys who just wants to argue all the time. It's +EV, I reckon.
    No Im fuuckin not you massive cumstain of a priiick!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Luca Fury

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

When did the Brooks/MD beef start? Was it at Summerslam last year?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

haha am I in the freaking twilight zone... I'm honestly speechless lol

you seriously must be LB's alternate ego

Beelzebubzy

Thank the SBR gods there are the Beelze, Vaughanys, Cheeeses, Ed8 on this board. If not, it would just be a testorene hulk smash fest in here. we keep it light and entertaining.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cheeese

Luca Fury

No Im fuuckin not you massive cumstain of a priiick!
    Oops, i accidentally just nominated a post of you calling someone a cumstain, LMAO!

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    haha am I in the freaking twilight zone... I'm honestly speechless lol

you seriously must be LB's alternate ego
    Who is LB?

Beelzebubzy

Quick Summary

MD goes to make the tag to Brooks. Broooks denies it and turns heel! Instead of giving MD points and a bodybuilding magazine, Brooks hits him with a folding chair.

MD becomes mega face on the board
    brooks becomes heel troll

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

The people moving their lines right now are either noobs or are lazy. Jones wins by decision and fight goes the distance period are both +350. Also, they usually move even more than that after multiple max bets. I expected it to drop to +300 or below, especially with the way they over move lines. Probably will drop below +300 when the daytime crew comes in, unless they start getting action the other way.
    what pisses me off is they havent adjusted the jones ITD line in proportion to the movement on jones by dec.

fockin hacks.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post

Hips? Hips? That must be some thing that only grownups talk about, never head no hip talk in 4chan no sir
    Plekz, being the matriarch he is, can spot nice child bearing hips on any other grown man at a distance of 1,4 miles.

Im running out of damn popcorn up in here

plekz

I agree with Jones ITD not being a good play, but I still think he will win this fight rather easily.

Their defense is on completely different levels. Gustafsson is very hittable vs other strikers while Jones has exceptional defense even against fellow strikers. That, along with the reach, will be the difference. Jones will methodically out-point Gus for 5 rounds and pick up a decision. Only way I see a finish is if Gus gasses and gets subbed.
    In what fight except the Shogun fight has Gustafsson shown to be 'hittable' ? he was borderline brawling with Shogun if you do that you are going to get hit, worth mentioning that he rolled a TON of Shogun's punches that appeared to be landing at first glance aswell.

Gustafsson's footwork on the feet will also allow him to dart in/out and cut awkward angles to connect, he'll also happily take 1 punch in order to give 1.

And you are a very ignorant person if you think Gustafsson's striking power is 'massively overrated' He's also extremely fast for his size. And your scenario of Jones 'outpointing' him for five rounds is BY FAR and away the least likely scenario this fight plays out, and will only play out that way on the feet if Gustafsson can stuff Jones takedowns.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

In what fight except the Shogun fight has Gustafsson shown to be 'hittable' ? he was borderline brawling with Shogun if you do that you are going to get hit, worth mentioning that he rolled a TON of Shogun's punches that appeared to be landing at first glance aswell.

Gustafsson's footwork on the feet will also allow him to dart in/out and cut awkward angles to connect, he'll also happily take 1 punch in order to give 1.

And you are a very ignorant person if you think Gustafsson's striking power is 'massively overrated' He's also extremely fast for his size. And your scenario of Jones 'outpointing' him for five rounds is BY FAR and away the least likely scenario this fight plays out, and will only play out that way on the feet if Gustafsson can stuff Jones takedowns.
    Suggest you go and watch the Hamill and Thiago Silva fights again pal. Hamill caught him a couple of times in first round, IIRC he cut Gustaf open as well. Hell, even Hamann landed some over hand rights

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plekz are you swedish? I also think Gus wins but I knew no one would support my theory. Are you a huge Metal Gear fan? I still play MGS 1 on the pc. A true classic.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suggest you go and watch the Hamill and Thiago Silva fights again pal. Hamill caught him a couple of times in first round, IIRC he cut Gustaf open as well. Hell, even Hamann landed some over hand rights
    Yeah but lets not pretend Jones hits hard. I mean Lyoto ran face first into his fist to get that one knock down. Gus legit dropped shogun with one shot. I think if they do trade I like Gus's power and chin compared to Jones.

First 1234567 ... Last