Fight of the year 5447

luca is 6 foot 5 taller than jon jones
    wanna Jew has a the biggest hog of all Jews

Grratness within reach

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    Nice results, but that's only 1 month. For September alone my ROI is higher than 18% too. Much higher. In fact, it's 66%. You can go verify that yourself if you don't believe me. Risked 27.55 units and made 18.12 units.

And so what if you claim to have started MMA in July? That actually hurts your cause. I've been giving out winning bets for almost 3 years now, AKA long term. You winning in the short term for just a 1 month doesn't mean you will win longterm. After over 2 years of giving winners for free, I started selling and have kept right on pace still winning big -- I'm proven.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    BTW, for that guy saying my bet service is "overpriced," I just did the math. Based on the results since we launched and the cost of the service, the minimum unit size required to profit on it would be only $16 ($15 to break even). That's AFTER subtracted the price of the service per event.

If you're trying to tell me $16 per unit is way too much to bet, you must be a penny bettor. $16 is nothing. So I'd say the service is under-priced if anything.
    You say that one month is nothing, and then immediately brag about your MMAOB trackrecord when you were doing so much worse before you had a great night tonight. How much would you have needed to wager in order to be up before​ tonight?

Also, didn't you say that 3u for you is 1% of your bankroll? May be mis-remembering here, but you said that 3u is a standard size for you and is the equivalent of 1u for most others, also.

Turning SBR into a wasteland son. And not one for cerebral MMA discussion, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    So... was away most of the night as you may be able to tell by the flurry of posts in the past hour as I come back and try to catch up w what ya'll been up to....

First.. penetrate Mitrione... penetrating oversized baby crawling to get out the playpen against the Brabo choke. Seriously bitch needs to learn some jiu jitsu or possibly what the word means. Still think over 1.5 -135 was te right side as far as we could know.

Second... pride cometh for me tonight. Kinda lazy-capped Kimura (and sorta the whole card) and went with the crowd. The upshot for me is that I only lost 1.19 units, so hopefully I go at it harder next card.

Third... KK. Luca Fury. I'll admit some curiosity - what did you have Jones decision capped at? (too lazy to go find it if you posted) What I almost posted before the fights was - is it better to have 1.5 units at +605 than 3 units at +500? Of course depends on your approximation of the true odds, but an interesting question I think, no?
    I do seem to recall telling you that Schaub could get the sub early, and that if Mitrione won it would very likely be under a round and a half.

Also, ROI means nothing.

Das Jax
    Das Jax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    No argument for Jones taking R3 IMO. Gus dominated it.
    You could be right, I'd have to rewatch it.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Post fight interview Dana is talking about Renan and how he is undefeated in eight years and finishes people because he is a beast and not some guy who is unbeatin but decisions guys. Dana forgot Nurmagomedov was sitting at the same table. The same guy Dana bragged about for ten minutes a little earlier. Wonder if he even realizes what he said.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Team Douche Squad...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Jones 2,4 and 5....Fuk whatever other argument I see some of you trying to make. My whole clan cooking nigxga's for dinner---just wait and watch what we become ....we got exactly 9 bangers on us and we feeling like some goblins
    Last edited by illmatick; 09-23-13 at 05:27 PM.

First ... 29303132