Originally posted on 09/06/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
If you get that impression, you should read my posts more bro. Not many on SBR are harder on themselves when they lose than I am, if I think the loss was my fault. I never make excuses for my losses, because excuses are -EV. A play is either +EV or -EV, if I think that it's -EV (as with Hall, which was ridiculously -EV), then I'll freely say that it was a terrible bet.

I'm not going to argue with you about whether or not you're dishonest, because obviously it's a bit counter-intuitive for you to say you're honest and me to say you're dishonest. I think that some of your actions have been borderline retro-posting, but as I said, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

Why not just forget about Luca? Yeah, he's a tout, some people have an issue with that, I don't, and whether or not you do, it's not something that you need to have an e-feud about. He's going to continue to make money from his podcast. You're going to make more money if you spend your time 'capping fights instead of arguing. It's a massive waste of your time. You come off as incredibly defensive and overly-aggressive. Do you enjoy your time on SBR? If not, there's no point in being here, and if you do, I'm sure you'd enjoy it more if you didn't bother with people you don't like. I've had guys try to stalk me down, I've had guys make fun of pretty much every losing play I've ever made despite how many winners I've posted (you included ), I've had guys blow up at me for pointing out in a friendly way that their record is incorrect (I suggested that Gabe may have miscalculated his 18-1 record when he infact went something like 13-8, even though the correct response would probably have been to call him an out-and-out liar), there are people who literally followed me around the forum replying to my posts in a bitchy way. If you ever see Brooks post in this sub-forum, there's a very good chance that it's about me. Same with On2TheNext1. What does it matter man? It's an internet forum. I would enjoy my time on SBR more if I could add plekz to the list of guys I enjoy discussing fights with, and remove him from the list of guys who just wants to argue all the time. It's +EV, I reckon.
No Im fuuckin not you massive cumstain of a priiick!