BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    According to the trusty leaderboard...
    Ah yes... that precious leaderboard of yours... let's revisit some of the facts that were pointed out to you just recently, shall we?
    In 2012's annual leaderboard for the year... I SMOKED you (#1 a lot of year finished #2 mere ~200pts behind Arun)
    In 2013's annual leaderboard for the year... I SMOKED you (#6 IIRC -- I don't obsess about it like you and I'm too lazy to go hunting it down -- but, far ahead of you)

In actual total betpoints won from poker (which is all that really matters)... I've SMOKED you
    More than double
    You've been here since '08 and the start of SBR poker... I showed up in late '11

Now here you are showing up w/that obsessive need to pump out your chest while demonstrating that pathological defect in you to vainly try to prove your worth to yourself & others (sad, really). Until yesterday, I was ahead of you w/5720. Now you've squeaked by. (I've missed a couple tourneys in this WC series.)

Tell ya what, bobbo... let's do THIS: Let's bet on who's gonna end up w/more WC pts when all's said and done, OK? Pretty straight-forward, right? You or me, more WC pts. You have a 160pt lead as of this moment. Let's bet... or, are ya gonna run from this challenge, too? *bawk bawk*

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

While it's true that I blessed SBR with my presence back in May of 08', I didn't start playing SBR poker until May of 12'. As far as your net pts are concerned, mine would be higher if I cared to spend as much time as you playing ring games. I know this because my ROI is almost 4x yours. Anyone with half a brain who isn't "lazy," can easily confirm all these facts.

As far as challenges are concerned, I prefer annual challenges since I have finished/ranked in the top 10 any full year I play. It's not surprising you didn't join 2014 challenge, as you would be getting absolutely hammered. Look forward to you signing up for 2015.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

I didn't start playing SBR poker until May of 12'.
    No wonder everybody sees you as a clueless dolt; ya don't even know the difference between April and May.

Transfer #6354995
    Amount 11
    Withdraw Account bobbywaves
    Deposit Account Sports Book Review
    Date 4/3/2012 3:00:20 PM
    Type Poker Deposit
    Notes Points transfer to Poker
    As far as your net pts are concerned, mine would be higher if I cared to spend as much time as you playing ring games.
    ... nobody, and I mean NOBODY round here believes that. Even YOU don't really believe it, it's just your "bobbo way" of desperately skewing reality. Is your self esteem *really* that low? (<---- serious question).

I remember you trying to play hold'em ring games... you couldn't consistently win playing them.
    That's why you switched to your pot chopping ways. Anyone that knows what they're doing can make more pts in less time playing hold'em ring than pot chopping. FACT.
    If you continued playing predominately hold'em ring, you'd have less pts accrued than you do. Many players round here better than you in ring... you'd lose more than you'd win. Everybody that's watched you play knows this. YOU'D HAVE LESS PTS, not more.

I know this because
    bobbo, seriously... it's already been proven there's so much you don't understand & comprehend

my ROI is almost 4x yours.
    You've shown your denseness regarding this... ad nauseam. Trip has factually presented the error of your thinking in this matter (numerous times) so you're either 1) profoundly stupid or 2) just being a very lame troll
    I'm pretty sure it's #1, tho

As far as challenges are concerned...
    You like to RUN from them... we know. Trip ran a poll confirming that the SBR consensus from your peers is you're a ducking pussy. No amount of bobbo spin can change that fact.
    Bobbo ran from direct downsouth challenge
    Bobbo ran from direct autodonk challenge
    Bobbo ran from direct bite challenge

I prefer annual challenges since I have finished/ranked in the top 10 any full year I play.
    And in the 2 yrs we've overlapped... I've SMOKED you in both. As previously mentioned.

It's not surprising you didn't join 2014 challenge,
    I've asskicked you the last 2 yrs on the final yearly Leaderboard... FACT. And to my knowledge, the only poker contest you've been in that's gone to completion... you've LOST. Are you really this mental?... c'mon, it's gotta be a trolling act.

as you would be getting absolutely hammered. Look forward to you signing up for 2015.
    I suppose you can always hope I get hospitalized again next year and miss ~2months of dailies like this year (I don't play weekend tourneys). BTW, even missing 2 months this year, you're not 'hammering' me, bobbo. The likelihood of me still passing you by year's end is... *drumroll*... DECENT.

So, run along now you ducking pussy.....
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet, TennisProFrance, BeerDog99, and Footballtime

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    nobody, and I mean NOBODY round here believes that. Even YOU don't really believe it, Is your self esteem *really* that low? (<---- serious question).
    Absolutely believe it, my self esteem is at an all time high ( <---- serious answer).

I remember you trying to play hold'em ring games.
    I remember as well, taking huge pots from donkeys & maniacs such as yourself.

You've shown your denseness regarding this... ad nauseam. Trip has factually presented the error of your thinking in this matter
    Poker withddawal/deposit ratio is a very simple concept that you & Tripe simply can't comprehend, since you both naively think yours is better.

You like to RUN from them.
    If I "run" from challenges, why did I play Downmouth already? Why am I currently involved & dominating a 29k annual challenge with Tripe? Why do I encourage everyone to enter 2015 challenge, if I'm "running" as you ignorantly suggest?

And in the 2 yrs we've overlapped... I've SMOKED you in both.
    Overlapped 1 full year (2013), & we both finished in top 10. If you want to count 2012 (when I missed over 3 months), then we can count 2014 as a loss for you.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25135

THe running chicken is actually pretty funny.

And Bobbo you ROI is absolutely meaningless as you dont actually roll over points but rather chop at a game designed to split 50-50. SO therefore, your only ROI is based on putting 10 points into a tourney with massive overlays paying 40% of the field. Its like rolling a three sided dice where two sides are numbered one, then proceeding to brag about ones ability to roll one.

And for you to be so proud of your ROI you sure were quick to bawk when I even agreed to challenge you using your ROI as the measure.

BobbochickenshitWaves

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25135

If I "run" from challenges, why did I play Downmouth already? Why am I currently involved & dominating a 29k annual challenge with Tripe? Why do I encourage everyone to enter 2015 challenge, if I'm "running" as you ignorantly suggest?

And you got your shit pushed in and have ducked me ever since. Figured somebody as good as yourself would be confident variance from our previous 40 tourney sample size would be over and you would be the overwhelming favorite to win and therefore would jump at the opportunity to win back your points that I easily took from you but alas, our hero was scared sighting numerous contradicting excuses as to why you had to pass.

And dont act like you ponied up 29k right off the bat, it was 10k and you only agreed to up the ante when you were well ahead you dipshit weasel.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and Mitchell88

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Classic bobbo doublethink: "I've placed on a leaderboard in 1 out of 1 of the years that meet my criteria, that's every year!!!" "Wait, you beat me every year? Insignificant sample size, it was only one year"
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Classic bobbo doublethink: "I've placed on a leaderboard in 1 out of 1 of the years that meet my criteria, that's every year!!!" "Wait, you beat me every year? Insignificant sample size, it was only one year"
    Not only did I beat you in 2013, you're getting crushed by 3k in 2014 as well. Every poker contest SBR has had over the last 2 years, I've finished ahead of you. I will even venture to say I out performed you in 2012, despite missing 3 months.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    And dont act like you ponied up 29k right off the bat, it was 10k and you only agreed to up the ante when you were well ahead you dipshit weasel.
    I upped the ante when you backed out of annual challenge a 2nd time, citing Tripe's involvement as your pathetic excuse not to play. It was an easy decision to up the ante, when Tripe ignorantly offered me +200 odds while he's facing a huge deficit.

I would like to up the ante again by another 5k, since Tripe is still accepting bets. But of course he's making excuses not to accept any more wagers from me.

Triple_D_Bet

Not only did I beat you in 2013, you're getting crushed by 3k in 2014 as well. Every poker contest SBR has had over the last 2 years, I've finished ahead of you. I will even venture to say I out performed you in 2012, despite missing 3 months.
    Not sure that's correct, even setting aside the contests where placing higher was meaningless, like the last one for 2013. Regardless, you don't have to remind me; we all acknowledge your ability to beat people who aren't playing

With regards to raising the bet, it's denied. You've already used wagering with me as an excuse to duck DS, and now you'll use it as an excuse to dodge AD and biteme too...I'm content with 20k instead of 25k, knowing that you won't have any valid excuse for dodging everyone who's asking you to put your points where your mouth is

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Regardless, you don't have to remind me; we all acknowledge your ability to beat people who aren't playing
    ... perfect.
    Bobbo somehow doesn't think *everyone* can see the reason he "likes" annual challenges (he's committed to show up and play everyday while some others are not) and scared shitless when directly challenged in a (in effect) tourney-for-tourney format.
    Memo to bobbo: "showing up and playing more tourneys" isn't a poker skill, pal

downsouth kicked his ass in poker contest
    I kicked his ass on last year's leaderboard
    He's run from recent direct challenges from ds, AD & myself
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tR3ci6kTpQ

BTW, has bobbo ever received cash $ for poker from SBR like some of us have?
    Ah, yeah... didn't think so.

And, if he was taking "massive" pots from "maniacs" like me in ring games, why did he forego that to instead chop dink pots in omaha. Yeah, that makes sense.

And, even tho some players haven't been playing the whole game this year, why do some delusional types think they can "call it" in the 5th inning?

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    And you got your shit pushed in and have ducked me ever since. Figured somebody as good as yourself would be confident variance from our previous 40 tourney sample size would be over and you would be the overwhelming favorite to win and therefore would jump at the opportunity to win back your points that I easily took from you but alas, our hero was scared sighting numerous contradicting excuses as to why you had to pass.

DAYUM... someone just got bitchslapped.

bobbo
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

bobbywaves

Not sure that's correct, even setting aside the contests where placing higher was meaningless, like the last one for 2013. Regardless, you don't have to remind me; we all acknowledge your ability to beat people who aren't playing

With regards to raising the bet, it's denied. You've already used wagering with me as an excuse to duck DS, and now you'll use it as an excuse to dodge AD and biteme too...I'm content with 20k instead of 25k, knowing that you won't have any valid excuse for dodging everyone who's asking you to put your points where your mouth is
    Oh it's correct & who are you kidding, you play every daily.

If I could transfer my 25k into some SBR trust fund, I will do it today to raise our bet 5k more. Then you can't use "not trusting me" as your pathetic excuse not to accept. Although it's not fair I let SBR hold 25k compared to your 1k. Perhaps Bite can help you with the rest. Scratch that, he's a broke dikk fukk as well. Apparently Downmouth has the remaining 38k you can borrow.

Shall I contact SBR today & ask them to hold our post up prize pool?

bobbywaves

Bobbo somehow doesn't think *everyone* can see the reason he "likes" annual challenges (he's committed to show up and play everyday while some others are not) and scared shitless when directly challenged in a (in effect) tourney-for-tourney format. "showing up and playing more tourneys" isn't a poker skill, pal
    Never said it was skill, it's obviously dedication. Being retired offers me the time to play most dailies. I like annual challenges & building up a 3k lead as I've done against Tripe. It allows me the luxury to take a day off, as I did 2 weeks ago. It will also allow me the luxury to take the whole month of December off, if I so choose.

And, if he was taking "massive" pots from "maniacs" like me in ring games, why did he forego that to instead chop dink pots in omaha. Yeah, that makes sense.
    Makes complete sense to those with any intelligence. Chopping is much faster, while completing a high % of every roll...I value my time, especially in the summer. That's why I don't waste time on weekend tournys either. If I wanted to take hours competing my roll instead of minutes, I would absolutely shred maniacs like yourself as I've demonstrated in the past.

And, even tho some players haven't been playing the whole game this year, why do some delusional types think they can "call it" in the 5th inning?
    I'll simply put it this way. When Tidal Waves creates a tsunami on his opponent, it's not uncommon for the "game to be called in the 5th inning."

TennisProFrance
    TennisProFrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

Waves, happy to play you HU, lets go PS or Ipoker, start at 100 200 and move up elsewhere if you can afford it. On-line I play 250 500 if its going, up for it knob?

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by TennisProFrance View Post
    Bobby, 1 of my bets is probably 25 times the size of yours and wulfs real money bank rolls put together.
    Sure, post proof of your $750,000 per bet first. Otherwise, don't waste my time chump. I already posted proof of my 30k bankroll, I assume Wulf's bankroll is $0. So according to my math, 25 x $30,000 is $750,000.

Triple_D_Bet

Oh it's correct & who are you kidding, you play every daily.

If I could transfer my 25k into some SBR trust fund, I will do it today to raise our bet 5k more. Then you can't use "not trusting me" as your pathetic excuse not to accept. Although it's not fair I let SBR hold 25k compared to your 1k. Perhaps Bite can help you with the rest. Scratch that, he's a broke dikk fukk as well. Apparently Downmouth has the remaining 38k you can borrow.

Shall I contact SBR today & ask them to hold our post up prize pool?
    I play most every daily for our contest, certainly wasn't the case in the past, although I made many.

As I said above, it's denied. You used me as an excuse for ducking DS several times, and the extra 5k points isn't worth you using it another excuse to duck several other people.

Not surprising that you're unable to see anything beyond current point balance. FFS, Biter has cashed out waaaay more points than you...in fact, the difference is greater than all of your poker winnings you're so proud of! You're calling a guy a BDF because he's cashed out far more than you've made for things he can actually enjoy, instead of just trying to make the number under his avatar bigger? Difference is clear: players who have played for cash before understand these concepts and treat winnings as cash to be spent, while bobbo's sole experience with Zynga poker leads him to trying to run up a high score instead
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Makes complete sense to those with any intelligence.
    In actuality... NO.
    Makes no sense to intelligent peeps that can actually play winning ring poker.
    This is why you obviously don't "get it". You fail on both counts.

Chopping is much faster, while completing a high % of every roll...
    Ya know, somewhere out there is some clueless clown that thinks Roseanne Barr is hotter than Kate Upton.
    Repetitious repeating of this delusion doesn't make it so, tho.
    I know reality is like anti-matter in "Bobbo's World" but hey, those of us living sans delusions know the real dealio.
    Your 'strategy' only makes sense for someone that can't play winning ring (no chop) poker.
    For those of us that CAN, we realize we can make far more than the rollover -- not just a % of it -- and in less time. FACT
    That's why I have more than DOUBLE your pts total from poker.

But we all know you'd take Roseanne over Kate tho... so there ya have it.

I value my time, especially in the summer.
    Oh... really? (please forgive the chorus of snickering sounds you now here from other SBR'ers)

Funny, SBR records indicate you spent more than a coupla hours in SBR poker this weekend.
    How'd that epic .25-.50 H/L heads-up match w/eberetta go? I'm sure it was riveting.
    Tell ya what, next staff meeting I'll ask SBR to consider streaming your epic poker play.

Here's you and eb chopping a whopping $1.90 pot! WOO HOO!!! Don't spend that .95 monster all in one place, bobbo!!!!
    rsz_1bobbbo1.jpg

BTW Trip & ds, if I ever sink so low as to waste time chopping $1.90 betpoint pots... I give you full permission to hunt me down and shoot me.

I would absolutely shred maniacs like yourself as I've demonstrated in the past.
    More delusions. Seriously, I would schedule an MRI w/your doctor if I were you... could be a tumor.
    AND, the only thing you've concretely demonstrated in addtion to being an out-of-touch-w-reality dink is...*drumroll*... THIS:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

bobbywaves

Tell ya what, next staff meeting I'll ask SBR to consider streaming your epic poker play.
    That would be fantastic...Good to see you making the most of your superuser status.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

That would be fantastic...Good to see you making the most of your superuser status
    Truth be told, the two best things bout it are:
    1) making sure Centaur misses World Cup Team
    2) SBR poker spyware that allows me to see JoJo's bedroom

BTW, cuz I know the answer I'm trying to talk Lou into listing JoJo's O/U Doc Johnson toy line @ 7
    I think it'll eventually show up in "exotic bets"
    Wish me luck....

Triple_D_Bet

Spot on as always biter

To everyone else, only one week to get your wagers in. To tempt anyone who might be on the fence, I'll offer a little closer to true odds: +250 on bobbo

bobbywaves

Spot on as always biter

To everyone else, only one week to get your wagers in. To tempt anyone who might be on the fence, I'll offer a little closer to true odds: +250 on bobbo
    "Everyone else"? You won't accept any more action from me.

Gummo & Beekrdog, I strongly suggest hedging your bets at this absurd +250 price.

Triple_D_Bet

"Everyone else"? You won't accept any more action from me.

Gummo & Beekrdog, I strongly suggest hedging your bets at this absurd +250 price.
    Since you need it broken down into something a child can understand: everyone, except people previously disqualified (stiffs, slowpays, and bobbo for reasons explained previously).

Doubt BD and Gummo will be hedging, but if you're willing to extend the offer to others, they might have a valid arb opportunity...that's about the only way anyone is going to bet on you here

Of course, if you were willing to wager more with others, it would be yet another example of you ducking DS, AD, biter, etc....but I doubt it'll surprise anyone at this point

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Bobbi, just so you know however Biteme got into this you are now screwed because he owns the argument posts. He has you at every turn in all your posts. You know it.

And yes Bobbi I bubbled again taking a chance and don't regret play for the win or don't play
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Mitchell88 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Mitchell88 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    Bobbi, just so you know however Biteme got into this you are now screwed because he owns the argument posts. He has you at every turn in all your posts. You know it.

And yes Bobbi I bubbled again taking a chance and don't regret play for the win or don't play
    The only thing Bite may own is SBR. Not concerned with Bite & Tripe, burying these guys is easy.

You keep playing for that ever elusive win Mitch, while I'll keep leading in cashes.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Since you need it broken down into something a child can understand: everyone, except people previously disqualified (stiffs, slowpays, and bobbo for reasons explained previously).

Doubt BD and Gummo will be hedging, but if you're willing to extend the offer to others, they might have a valid arb opportunity...that's about the only way anyone is going to bet on you here

Of course, if you were willing to wager more with others, it would be yet another example of you ducking DS, AD, biter, etc....but I doubt it'll surprise anyone at this point
    Not sure what an "arb" opportunity is but I could care less if I lose the bet.

I bet on you because I think you are a better player.

No insult to Bobby but I have seen you both play and that is my assessment.

Cheers!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

The only thing Bite may own is SBR.
    Well... not 100% but a lil sumpthin sumpthin... but that's OK cuz every new girl hired since my arrival has had to ah, er, shall we say, "audition" for her job w/me.
    Oh, and btw Shari... you're up for "renewal" in a coupla weeks.

Not concerned with Bite & Tripe, burying these guys is easy.
    Ah, Bobby???... my posts have asskicked you so hard you're wearing your ass for a hat.

EVERYONE sees that ... Mitch is just stating the obvious.

I truly am a lil concerned bout these delusions you have tho; have ya made the appt for the MRI on your brain so they can eliminate tumor as a possibility?

I mean, seriously... you're a douche and all but hey, I DO CARE.

while I'll keep leading in cashes.
    .... while I could add even more to illuminate your cluelessness than I already have in my posts, you're doing quite a fine job of it yourself, so we'll just let this clueless statement stand on its own.

Keep goin for "most cashes" bobbo!!!... it's that kinda dipshit thinking that had me kickin your ass in the annual Leaderboard for 2012 AND 2013... and will have me ahead of you in WC standings when all's said and done.

p.s. oh, and more than DOUBLE the betpoints from poker. Please, bobbo... I implore you: MAKE THAT APPOINTMENT

Triple_D_Bet

Well... not 100% but a lil sumpthin sumpthin... but that's OK cuz every new girl hired since my arrival has had to ah, er, shall we say, "audition" for her job w/me.
    Oh, and btw Shari... you're up for "renewal" in a coupla weeks.

Ah, Bobby???... my posts have asskicked you so hard you're wearing your ass for a hat.

EVERYONE sees that ... Mitch is just stating the obvious.

I truly am a lil concerned bout these delusions you have tho; have ya made the appt for the MRI on your brain so they can eliminate tumor as a possibility?

I mean, seriously... you're a douche and all but hey, I DO CARE.

.... while I could add even more to illuminate your cluelessness than I already have in my posts, you're doing quite a fine job of it yourself, so we'll just let this clueless statement stand on its own.

Keep goin for "most cashes" bobbo!!!... it's that kinda dipshit thinking that had me kickin your ass in the annual Leaderboard for 2012 AND 2013... and will have me ahead of you in WC standings when all's said and done.

p.s. oh, and more than DOUBLE the betpoints from poker. Please, bobbo... I implore you: MAKE THAT APPOINTMENT
    Sorry biter, but for all your logic and facts, you forgot that bobbo could beat anyone in any kind of poker he just doesn't feel like it...because he values his time, so much so that he's willing to spend time min-cashing and chopping pots to earn less than the Costa Rican minimum wage). Since bobbo is willing to do such tedious work for a tiny amount of money, I think SBR should consider bringing him on board. Would need to be a position that doesn't require ability to think though...maybe JJ's stunt double?
    Nomination(s):

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Not sure what an "arb" opportunity is but I could care less if I lose the bet.

I bet on you because I think you are a better player.

No insult to Bobby but I have seen you both play and that is my assessment.

Cheers!
    This is an arb opportunity:

Arb.jpg

You're entitled to your assessment, no matter how off it is. If Tripe was the better player surely he wouldn't be trailing our challenge by 2,600, & would have finished ahead of me in at least one SBR contest over the last 2 years.

Cheers!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Since bobbo is willing to do such tedious work for a tiny amount of money, I think SBR should consider bringing him on board. Would need to be a position that doesn't require ability to think though...maybe JJ's stunt double?
    Naw, I've got konck lined up for that but I'm still waiting for him to complete his remedial English 101 class so he can understand & sign all the liability forms.

Loshak told me this morning he'd "LOVE LOVE LOVE" bobby to be his new rent boy.
    I asked him "why" and he got a shit-eatin grin on his face and said he wanted bobby to "chop HIS pot."
    Well, I didn't know what the hell he was talkin bout until JoJo scribbled the meaning on a napkin at the break table.
    Pretty disgusting. Loshak just laughed his ass off and said he was going to Urban Dictionary to imput the meaning.

I DO work with some sick fukkers.....

Triple_D_Bet

Naw, I've got konck lined up for that but I'm still waiting for him to complete his remedial English 101 class so he can understand & sign all the liability forms.

Loshak told me this morning he'd "LOVE LOVE LOVE" bobby to be his new rent boy.
    I asked him "why" and he got a shit-eatin grin on his face and said he wanted bobby to "chop HIS pot."
    Well, I didn't know what the hell he was talkin bout until JoJo scribbled the meaning on a napkin at the break table.
    Pretty disgusting. Loshak just laughed his ass off and said he was going to Urban Dictionary to imput the meaning.

I DO work with some sick fukkers.....
    Would be pretty easy to pull off I think; just have Loshak get a tramp stamp of a "Fold" button, bobbo would pound it for at least an hour a day
    Nomination(s):

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Would be pretty easy to pull off I think; just have Loshak get a tramp stamp of a "Fold" button, bobbo would pound it for at least an hour a day

Triple_D_Bet

Couple more days to get your bets in on bobbo...+250 on a guy with almost a 2K point lead, who's on pace to win by 6k-14k points according to some. Wagering to be closed 10 AM EST 7/1...anyone wanting a bet on bobbo after that can ask for a line, but if we can't get anyone to bite in these circumstances, I can't imagine anyone's gonna wanna bet going forward.

Mitchell88

Bobby how much time a day do you actually think about this shit? 16 to 18 hours? Must be nice to be "retired" .

Boobsy definition of retired- One who sees 10 plus doctors to give notes saying that their weight problem has caused back issues and must get disability from the state, and one of those electric chairs so you don't have to walk.

Sentence- Many people that spend so much time dodging people and making excuses often retire so they can use state benefits when they are not needed.

bobbywaves

What a shocker, no takers on your 5,500 loan request Mitch? http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/betpoints/2913363-loan.html

Mitchell88

What a shocker, no takers on your 5,500 loan request Mitch? http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/betpoints/2913363-loan.html
    its been up for 30 mins.

shock that you instantly check the post. Stalker. jesus you cant get enough of this place and drama

First ... 6789101112 ... Last