Originally posted on 06/20/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
I didn't start playing SBR poker until May of 12'.
No wonder everybody sees you as a clueless dolt; ya don't even know the difference between April and May.

Transfer #6354995
Amount 11
Withdraw Account bobbywaves
Deposit Account Sports Book Review
Date 4/3/2012 3:00:20 PM
Type Poker Deposit
Notes Points transfer to Poker
As far as your net pts are concerned, mine would be higher if I cared to spend as much time as you playing ring games.
... nobody, and I mean NOBODY round here believes that. Even YOU don't really believe it, it's just your "bobbo way" of desperately skewing reality. Is your self esteem *really* that low? (<---- serious question).

I remember you trying to play hold'em ring games... you couldn't consistently win playing them.
That's why you switched to your pot chopping ways. Anyone that knows what they're doing can make more pts in less time playing hold'em ring than pot chopping. FACT.
If you continued playing predominately hold'em ring, you'd have less pts accrued than you do. Many players round here better than you in ring... you'd lose more than you'd win. Everybody that's watched you play knows this. YOU'D HAVE LESS PTS, not more.

I know this because
bobbo, seriously... it's already been proven there's so much you don't understand & comprehend

my ROI is almost 4x yours.
You've shown your denseness regarding this... ad nauseam. Trip has factually presented the error of your thinking in this matter (numerous times) so you're either 1) profoundly stupid or 2) just being a very lame troll
I'm pretty sure it's #1, tho

As far as challenges are concerned...
You like to RUN from them... we know. Trip ran a poll confirming that the SBR consensus from your peers is you're a ducking pussy. No amount of bobbo spin can change that fact.
Bobbo ran from direct downsouth challenge
Bobbo ran from direct autodonk challenge
Bobbo ran from direct bite challenge

I prefer annual challenges since I have finished/ranked in the top 10 any full year I play.
And in the 2 yrs we've overlapped... I've SMOKED you in both. As previously mentioned.

It's not surprising you didn't join 2014 challenge,
I've asskicked you the last 2 yrs on the final yearly Leaderboard... FACT. And to my knowledge, the only poker contest you've been in that's gone to completion... you've LOST. Are you really this mental?... c'mon, it's gotta be a trolling act.

as you would be getting absolutely hammered. Look forward to you signing up for 2015.
I suppose you can always hope I get hospitalized again next year and miss ~2months of dailies like this year (I don't play weekend tourneys). BTW, even missing 2 months this year, you're not 'hammering' me, bobbo. The likelihood of me still passing you by year's end is... *drumroll*... DECENT.

So, run along now you ducking pussy.....