Originally posted on 06/22/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Makes complete sense to those with any intelligence.
In actuality... NO.
Makes no sense to intelligent peeps that can actually play winning ring poker.
This is why you obviously don't "get it". You fail on both counts.

Chopping is much faster, while completing a high % of every roll...
Ya know, somewhere out there is some clueless clown that thinks Roseanne Barr is hotter than Kate Upton.
Repetitious repeating of this delusion doesn't make it so, tho.
I know reality is like anti-matter in "Bobbo's World" but hey, those of us living sans delusions know the real dealio.
Your 'strategy' only makes sense for someone that can't play winning ring (no chop) poker.
For those of us that CAN, we realize we can make far more than the rollover -- not just a % of it -- and in less time. FACT
That's why I have more than DOUBLE your pts total from poker.

But we all know you'd take Roseanne over Kate tho... so there ya have it.

I value my time, especially in the summer.
Oh... really? (please forgive the chorus of snickering sounds you now here from other SBR'ers)

Funny, SBR records indicate you spent more than a coupla hours in SBR poker this weekend.
How'd that epic .25-.50 H/L heads-up match w/eberetta go? I'm sure it was riveting.
Tell ya what, next staff meeting I'll ask SBR to consider streaming your epic poker play.

Here's you and eb chopping a whopping $1.90 pot! WOO HOO!!! Don't spend that .95 monster all in one place, bobbo!!!!
Attachment 69965

BTW Trip & ds, if I ever sink so low as to waste time chopping $1.90 betpoint pots... I give you full permission to hunt me down and shoot me.

I would absolutely shred maniacs like yourself as I've demonstrated in the past.
More delusions. Seriously, I would schedule an MRI w/your doctor if I were you... could be a tumor.
AND, the only thing you've concretely demonstrated in addtion to being an out-of-touch-w-reality dink is...*drumroll*... THIS: