Originally posted on 06/25/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
Well... not 100% but a lil sumpthin sumpthin... but that's OK cuz every new girl hired since my arrival has had to ah, er, shall we say, "audition" for her job w/me.
Oh, and btw Shari... you're up for "renewal" in a coupla weeks.

Ah, Bobby???... my posts have asskicked you so hard you're wearing your ass for a hat.

EVERYONE sees that ... Mitch is just stating the obvious.

I truly am a lil concerned bout these delusions you have tho; have ya made the appt for the MRI on your brain so they can eliminate tumor as a possibility?

I mean, seriously... you're a douche and all but hey, I DO CARE.

.... while I could add even more to illuminate your cluelessness than I already have in my posts, you're doing quite a fine job of it yourself, so we'll just let this clueless statement stand on its own.

Keep goin for "most cashes" bobbo!!!... it's that kinda dipshit thinking that had me kickin your ass in the annual Leaderboard for 2012 AND 2013... and will have me ahead of you in WC standings when all's said and done.

p.s. oh, and more than DOUBLE the betpoints from poker. Please, bobbo... I implore you: MAKE THAT APPOINTMENT
Sorry biter, but for all your logic and facts, you forgot that bobbo could beat anyone in any kind of poker he just doesn't feel like it...because he values his time, so much so that he's willing to spend time min-cashing and chopping pots to earn less than the Costa Rican minimum wage). Since bobbo is willing to do such tedious work for a tiny amount of money, I think SBR should consider bringing him on board. Would need to be a position that doesn't require ability to think though...maybe JJ's stunt double?